The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunnybee
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Bunnybee

Rooster
Pisces Points : 150

Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning   Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Page 2
*2 Seconds Later, Base Is Established.*

*As In, Touchdown; Home Base!

Bunnybee, "I, Bunnybee, invader of Earth, have successfully created a home base in a big ass tree outside of the Veritas!" *Chibi-cheesy-cocky-smile.*

"Time To Dance." *Does the 'Bunnybee Dance,' signature dance of the 'Bunnybee'* "Dancing~! Dancing~!"

*stops abruptly* "Wait..." Remembers something important about her being here* "Something is missing..."

Bunnybee, realizing she is supposed to be in disguise, in the next panel she whips out her *'Fake Moustache' "I need THIS FAKE MUSTACHE WHILE I DANCE!!" *The 'Curly Mustache,' as it is called, glows with 'The Glow Of Mustachey Goodness*

*Curly Mustache! Very Happy

Bunnybee, who is finally inspected upon outside of her 'Chibi Form,' a form that her relatively amorphous peoples, who are cell-like in composition are allowed to take on at will, which she frequently likes to do because she's lazy, is revealed to be a slender young woman seeming to be in her late teens with long flowing pink hair in two pigtails that look almost like they're raver-girl-head-tassels. She's wearing a bandana or a skull cap or some shit on her head that is bee-themed attire, as is her one piece dress with a relatively short miniskirt. She wears thigh-high kneesocks and bright red heels. There are two large bunny ears on the top of her head and two small antennae on her forehead.

Eye Color: Green

Origin: Planet Bunnybee (A.K.A. 'Mysteria, The Faerie World')

Bio: The alien invader from a distant planet who is bent on conquering the earth, though easily and always distracted by laziness, randomness, or a random act of violence. WARNING!! Do not be fooled by her dumbassity! She is in fact, very resourceful and very powerful! All of her abilities increase when she's angry. Don't piss her off.

*Bio was included, but Description is apparent.*
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Bunnybee

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning   Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Page 3

Bunnybee pastes the Curly Mustache to her face, effectively establishing very securely her poorly made disguise "I AM COMPLETE!!! Mustache Dance Party!!"

A voice, in the background, "... Honestly, Bunnybee..." *Next Panel reveals a robot sitting on a beanbag chair* "The first thing you do when we get here is party..."

Bunnybee, crushed, in tears, "But R... I'm tired..."

R, who is a humanoid looking robot with a rectangular prismic head and a long antennae jutting out from the top stands from his beanbag seat, standing straight up at about relatively the size of a young adolescent, with two large shoulder blades and a giant oddly shaped rocket booster on his back, and a large 'R' on his chest, would say in response with a rather perturbed and frustrated look upon his face, "If you're so tired, why are you dancing...?"

Bunnybee is speechless. A breeze passes by in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Bunnybee

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning   Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Page 4

Bunnybee hops over the couch and slams hard on her rear, crossing her legs and saying, "Fine then. Be that way." She snatches up the remote, having clearly gotten serious, which is depicted by her suddenly more detailed form for no real apparent reason at all (fitting of a Random Generator), then says, "I'll just see what's on Earth's 'news' on this crapshack of a television."

-TV-
Newscaster Miyamoto, "On today's news, a giant water monster attacks *The Veritas, after thoroughly whooping Godzilla's ass. The beaten body of Godzilla was found this morning with the word 'Bitch' printed on its head with bold letters. In other news, I have a pet chicken, who is my co-anchor.

Anchor Chicken, "Thank you, Miyamoto"
-End TV-

*Originally 'Attacks Japan'

Bunnybee springs to her feet in a shock, a surprised look upon her face as though she didn't have any sort of clue about any type of water anything doing any sort of damage to the Veritas. Hell, it completely missed her. Entirely. "GASP!" she cried, "An attack on the city?! It cannot be destroyed before I conquer it!"

Bunnybee, leaping out of the panel window as the window to her house, "COME, R!!! To the city!!"
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2329

PostSubject: Re: Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning   Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:33 pm

"Whatever," he said, trailing behind looking disdained.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning   Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:58 pm

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning   Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Bunnybee Chapter 1; The Beginning
Page 1 of 1