The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus

Go down 
+3
MaTeus
TyGod
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:26 am

='Angels'=
Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Adam10
"Aeneas, Jesus Christ Heals You. Get Up And Roll Up Your Mat."
-Adam-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:29 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus 7th_pl14
"Go! This Man Is My Chosen Instrument To Proclaim My Name To The Gentiles And Their Kings And To The People Of Israel. I Will Show Him How Much He Must Suffer For My Name."
-7th Plague-
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:36 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Notice10
"Go To The House Of Judas On Straight Street And Ask For A Man From Tarsus Named Saul, For He Is Praying. In A Vision He Has Seen A Man Named Ananias Come And Place His Hands On Him To Restore His Sight."
-Notice-

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:38 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Ascend10
"Ananias!"
-Ascend-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:43 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Gateke11
"I Am Jesus, Whom You Are Persecuting. Now Get Up And Go Into The City, And You Will Be Told What You Must Do."
-Gatekeeper-

*The Guilty Consciences Of All Those That Conspired Against Jesus Haunted Them All Their Days In Anyone And Everyone That Was Ever In Any Type Of Situation Similar, And It Broke Them Down To Repent And Do The Lord's Work From Thenceforth. - Guilt Offering (Achan's Sin)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:45 am

='Gatekeeper'=
Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Purity10
"Saul, Saul, Why Do You Persecute Me?"
-Purity-

*Absolute Punishment (Guilt Trip)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:50 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Transi11
"Go South To The Road -- The Desert Road -- That Goes Down From Jerusalem To Gaza. Go To That Chariot And Stay Near It."
-Transition-

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:57 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Curse11
"May Your Money Perish With You, Because You Thought You Could Buy The Gift Of God With Money! You Have No Part Or Share In This Ministry, Because Your Heart Is Not Right Before God. Repent Of This Wickedness And Pray To The Lord In The Hope That He May Forgive You For Having Such A Thought In Your Heart. For I See That You Are Full Of Bitterness And Captive To Sin."
-Curse-

THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:01 am

='Curse'=
Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Death10
"You Stiff-Necked People! Your Hearts And Ears Are Still Uncircumcised. You Are Just Like Your Ancestors: You Always Resist The Holy Spirit! Was There Ever A Prophet Your Ancestors Did Not Persecute? They Even Killed Those Who Predicted The Coming Of The Righteous One. And Now You Have Betrayed And Murdered Him -- You Who Have Received The Law That Was Given Through Angels But Have Not Obeyed It."
-Death-

*The Fact Of The Matter Is, Every Single Time There Is One Above Others, Everyone Will Always Try To Persecute That One, So The Answer Is Yes -- Every Single Time. That Is The Easiest Way To Tell Them Apart Amongst The Israelites.

**The More Someone Wants Another Person To Die, It Means That Either That Person Is Worthless Or That Person Is So Good, They Are Hurt By Their Existence In Comparison To Them. This Is A Guarantee To Occur Amongst Sinners.

Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:04 am

='Death'=
Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Angel10
"Or Where Will My Resting Place Be? Has Not My Hand Made All These Things?"
-Angel-
Back to top Go down
TyGod
TyGod

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:09 am

='Angels'=
Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Covena10
"Heaven Is My Throne, And The Earth Is My Footstool. What Kind Of House Will You Build For Me?"
-Covenant-

*This Is A Rhetorical Question, Which Is God Being Polite, As To Give David Something To Think About, Considering David Is A Single Man On Earth, Trying To Build A House That God Didn't Ask For On Earth To House His Spirit That Is Larger Than The Known Universe And Beyond. Which Was Why The Question Was Rhetorical, So One Day, Someone After David Might Use Better Judgment Than David, Who Was Blinded By His Own Vanity, Trying To Possess God Because He Received Love From God In The Same Way As Adam, But Instead Of Loved Himself As Adam Did, Loved God As Adam Would Have, Albeit Still In Ignorant Vanity -- As Adam Literally Would Have If He Hadn't Been Tainted By The Fruit Of Knowledge.
Back to top Go down
TyGod
TyGod

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:12 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Banish10
"Did You Bring Me Sacrifices And Offerings Forty Years In The Wilderness, People Of Israel? You Have Taken Up The Tabernacle Of Molek And The Star Of Your God Rephan, The Idols You Made To Worship. Therefore I Will Send You Into Exile Beyond Babylon."
-Banish-

*They Sacrifice For Themselves And To Themselves For Sins Whenever They Like, But Don't Think To Sacrifice For God At All In Any Circumstances, Which Offends Him, And They Do Not Know How To Correct That, Nor Realize Their Vanity As The Curse Of Adam.

**Molek Represents Selfish Self-Sacrifice, Which Is Why It Is A Deity -- Because It Is Pure Vanity That Only Services Itself At The Expense Of Literally Everything Else, Exactly Like A Fire.
Back to top Go down
TyGod
TyGod

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Consec10
"Take Off Your Sandals, For The Place Where You Are Standing Is Holy Ground. I Have Indeed Seen The Oppression Of My People In Egypt. I Have Heard Their Groaning And Have Come Down To Set Them Free. Now Come, I Will Send You Back To Egypt."
-Consecration-

*The Soles Of The Feet Are Just As Capable Of Receiving Wavelengths Like Any Sensitive Part Of The Body With Many Nerve Endings, Like The Hands, Lips, And Genitals. This Means They Are Meant To Directly Pull Energy From The Ground Where They Touch, And By Standing On Holy Ground, They Absorb The Pure Energy From That Area Where The Lord Has Purified, And Not Tainted Areas On The Earth That Have Absorbed Impure Or Negative Energy.

**It Is Also The Fastest Way To Get The Most Energy Into The Entire Body, Since The Legs Make Up About Half Of All Body Weight By Nature, And It All Is Directed Toward The Upper Torso, As Opposed From The Top-Down, Which Draws Minimal Energy And Also Retains A Lot Of Energy, Because That Is Where Most Of The Energy Is Heading In Order To Power The Brain To Control The Rest Of The Body With The Residual Energy. This Is What Makes The Feet, Soles, And Legs So Important As Both Roots And Also Parts Of The Body.
Back to top Go down
TyGod
TyGod

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:19 am

Handbook of Progress
April 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus God10
"I Am The God Of Your Fathers, The God Of Abraham, Isaac And Jacob."
-God-

*3 Days After The Day Of The Lord -- 4/13 (God's Number)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus   Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbook Of Progress; In The Name Of Jesus
Page 1 of 1