The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid Empty
PostSubject: Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid   Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 7:19 am

='Presence'=
Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid Free_s10
-Free Spirit-

Kazegami Taomin, the Wind Goddess of the Veritas, finally exited her Sky Sanctum -- her Holy Place -- to step out into her Sky Garden, Astrid, for the first time in a long while. Here, she spent her time in serenity, doing her art, and finding muse in whatever she would. She was at total peace here, unperturbed and undisturbed by all. This place was more or less forbidden to only her, however under her bidding, others were allowed. For the moment, she would simply enjoy the vibrant spectra of colors that rippled about the land, for the Sky Garden had flowers of every color and every variety, and all manner of inspirational beauty, since it was one of the Empyrean Isles.

She wasn't naked, as she normally was, because she didn't feel wild, as she tended to be. Instead, she felt as she did in her prime -- when she was a Divine Priestess for her Japanese Shrine. To that regard, she donned her pitch black kimono, which covered her body entirely, and faded into transparency around the hems, with no vision of her feet or hands. Her long, black, wild hair fluttered like the wind as she slowly passed into her realm, and her eyes glowed a vivid green -- just as the markings on her face and body.

Sprouting from her rear were several black fox tails tipped with different colors, something like calligraphy brushes. Her sleeves were pressed together in chastity, and there was an uncommon air of serenity about her where she normally had a vicious and feral demeanor elsewhere. Here, she was untainted, and also not triggered. Sinuously flowing behind her, Taomin's tails whorled slowly, creating majestic works of art from her expression of self; simple and impermanent things, something like doodles, which surrounded her and then dispersed into manna in the air.

Everywhere she looked, she saw only goodness and beauty, which kept her at peace in herself, in her Holy Land. For so long, she hadn't been in a place of peace, and had indulged quite heavily in her wild pleasures. But Tao was not just a wild spirit that relished in her own craziness -- she, originally, was a very gentle, serene, and loving soul, who was also quite the creative. She used to spend a lot of time before her 18th birthday doing all kinds of art at the Shrine. For the first time in forever, she felt like she did before the Demonic Possession... Back when she was just a Shrine Maiden that wanted to do what was good and to be holy.

This is why this land was so sacred to her.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

PostSubject: Re: Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid   Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 7:41 am

Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid Aura10
-Aura-

Within Tao was her ancient Spirit Guardian, Aeris Tiamat, otherwise known as Tia, who watched over and taught her the ancient ways, as well as matters of her own spirit. She had been bonded with Tao for a while as a variety of different beings throughout her entire life, but their union together made her the unique and complete being which symbolized the two of their spirits as one. She resembled Tao in almost every way, except for her hair -- and, of course, her skin, which was pitch black. The image of her sprouted from Tao's body, blended with it, and only split from the neck, in order to speak to her. Their faces were side by side, but Tia's face was actually much more translucent. Her violet eyes were like both a cat's and a reptile's, but were not hostile... And held an air of serenity, as well.

"... Ah, I Suppose You Are Finally At Peace In Your Soul Then, Divine Maiden...?" Though Aeris Tiamat herself was the embodiment of a primordial Goddess, she was still subservient to Taomin, due to Tao's subdual of her in combat a long while ago, and their clashing with each other over time when Tia was the Living Shadow that overpowered and commanded Tao... The Demon that possessed her. "... I Never Thought I'd See The Day You'd Return To Your Self Before You Were Given Unto Me By Your Parents... Not That I Ever Wished For That Until After Our Bout... Hmhmhm~!" Tia spent a great deal of time trying to educate Tao in regal and graceful manners and demeanor, but Tao was... Not a slow learner, but a free spirit that simply refused to do anything she didn't want to. It was quite the challenge for the Primordial Chaos Goddess, but she had her work cut out for her with this chaotic child, and did so enjoy it, despite their frequent altercations due to the clashing chaos between the two of them. But Tao was the protégé she always wanted, and was happy their spirits were united.

"You Look Beautiful, Dear," Tia spake with a genuine sincerity for Tao's growth, "The Very Gorgeous Dragon Queen I Always Wished For You To Be." Tia was quite overjoyed, yet retained her own composure. "Now Then -- Remember What I Taught You, Dear. Poise And Composure, Darling." In the same position that Tao was in, so too was Aeris Tiamat, though superimposed to her position. Her sleeves, too, were bound, and her back upright, just as Tao. When she moved, so did Tia, but it seemed almost like she was the one keeping Taomin in the upright position, moving with regality. The same way Tao's fox tails moved, that was how Tia's hair flowed -- her long, flowing, royal purple hair.

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

PostSubject: Re: Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid   Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 4:55 pm

As stoic as Taomin was walking along, she was quite attentive, because she was at peace, and her mind was not racing, which allowed her natural senses to amplify. Her thoughts were transliterated into her arts from her tails, and what she created in the nine different instances would take the shape of what thoughts did happen to cycle about. "Christ, I Created A Character A Long Time Ago Who Has All These Diacritic Marks On Every Letter Of Her Name, And I Think I Did It Correctly Back Then, But Damn It All, They Don't Even Have Phonetic Pronunciations Of It Online For Me To Listen To. And I Remember Clearly Researching All These Diacritic Marks Back Then Just To Make That Name, But I Don't Really Know Completely How To Pronounce It. I Think I Got It The Best I Could, But Between These Glottal Stops And Interpuncts Horns And Underdots And... Like, Fuck... This Had To Have Been 2006?"

Tao sat down in the midst of the garden, letting her tails take over in their creating, as she painted the sky for herself to look up at. Her thoughts were projected amongst her many arts, and also all that came with them, right on a wide canvas she could view in every dimensional aspect all around her. She could feel the power of her higher self -- Tymon -- channeling his Epic Art into her. She was the most special of all of his Spirits. It was always little TaoTao.

Taomin reminisced on the days of her youth, from which she and Tia came... Around the same era, even. She even had to go back and bloody massacre the very place where she was conceived... Just like her story. It was coming full-circle, and she could look upon it in peace.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid   Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid Empty

Back to top Go down

Tao's Sky Garden, Astrid
Page 1 of 1