The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Canto II: The Descent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

Canto II: The Descent Empty
PostSubject: Canto II: The Descent   Canto II: The Descent EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:22 pm

"It Is Evening Of The First Day (Friday). Dante Is Following Virgil And Finds Himself Tired And Despairing. How Can He Be Worthy Of Such A Vision As Virgil Has Described? He Hesitates And Seems About To Abandon His First Purpose."

"To Comfort Him Virgil Explains How Beatrice Descended To Him In Limbo And Told Him Of Her Concern For Dante. It Is She, The Symbol Of Divine Love, Who Sends Virgil To Lead Dante From Error. She Has Come Into Hell Itself On This Errand, For Dante Cannot Come To Divine Love Unaided; Reason Must Lead Him. Moreover Beatrice Has Been Sent With The Prayers Of The Virgin Mary (COMPASSION), And Of Saint Lucia (DIVINE LIGHT). Rachel (THE CONTEMPLATIVE LIFE) Also Figures In The Heavenly Scene Which Virgil Recounts."

"Virgil Explains All This And Reproaches Dante: How Can He Hesitate Longer When Such Heavenly Powers Are Concerned For Him, And Virgil Himself Has Promised To Lead Him Safely?"

"Dante Understands At Once That Such Forces Cannot Fail Him, And His Spirits Rise In Joyous Anticipation."
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

Canto II: The Descent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canto II: The Descent   Canto II: The Descent EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:20 pm

The Light Was Departing. The Brown Air Drew Down All The Earth's Creatures, Calling Them To Rest From Their Day-Roving, As I, One Man Alone, Prepared Myself To Face The Double War Of The Journey And The Pity, Which Memory Shall Here Set Down, Nor Hesitate, Nor Err.

-Dante's Hesitation-

O Muses! O High Genius! Be My Aid! O Memory, Recorder Of The Vision, Here Shall Your True Nobility Be Displayed!

Thus I Began: "Poet, You Who Must Guide Me, Before You Trust Me To That Arduous Passage, Look To Me And look Through Me -- Can I Be Worthy? You Sang How The Father Of Sylvius, While Still In Corruptible Flesh Won To That Other World, Crossing With Mortal Sense The Immortal Sill. But If The Adversary Of All Evil Weighing His Consequence And Who And What Should Issue From Him, Treated Him So Well -- That Cannot Seem Unfitting To Thinking Me, Since He Was Chosen Father Of Mother Rom And Of Her Empire By God's Will And Token. Both, To Speak Strictly, Were Founded And Foreknown As The Established Sea Of Holiness For The Successors Of Great Peter's Throne. In That Quest, Which Your Verses Celebrate, He Learned Those Mysteries From Which Arose His Victory And Rome's Apostolate. There Later Came The Chosen Vessel, Paul, Bearing The Confirmation Of That Faith Which Is The One True Door To Life Eternal. But I -- How Should I Day? By Whose Permission? I Am Not Aeneas. I Am Not Paul. Who Could Believe Me Worthy Of The Vision? How, Then, May I Presume To This High Quest And Not Fear My Own Brashness? You Are Wise And Will Grasp What My Poor Words Can But Suggest."
Back to top Go down

Canto II: The Descent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Engineous; Boiler Room (Simulator) :: DUDAEL; The Cauldron Of God (VOID SUN) :: Shin Shinreitsukiyomi; the Zero Moon :: Black Realm; The Waste World :: Dead Silence; the Absolute Dead Wonderland :: Death :: Mt. Mortis; the Mountain of the Dead :: Algor Mortis; the North Gate :: Lacus Mortis; the West Gate :: Pallor Mortis; the East Gate-
Jump to: