The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Crystal Palace; Special Guest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Crystal Palace; Special Guest Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:17 am

A bright light appeared at the door of the Ice Sanctuary, pouring out a stream of color like data down to the ground. There, at the entrance, would stand Triere, who lived in the Crystal Palace, and Koudo, of whom she had invited over.

"Connection Complete."
Crystal Palace; Special Guest Ice_sa10

The Ice Sanctuary stood just as tall and wide as it had been prior, looking far more intricate and detailed than before. It was like a great and regal manor that shimmered and sparkled like a finely cut gemstone. The steeples seemed to touch the sky and the width of the structure seemed to go on forever, and even merge with the very crystalline ground that they stood upon. The embroideries were like the crytals on a fine chandelier, and the noises it made when blown by the wind was just the same; like the sound of wind chimes.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:55 am

Triere would appear at her home, the Ice Sanctuary, at the top of the Eternalism Hill. Because of her residential privilege, she could easily bypass the clock tower's dimensional spacio-temporal securities that kept it as an infinite time loop within and also prevented others from reaching the top of the tower, strictly for security measures and sometimes training purposes. "So, here we are," she said, snapping her fingers, and the door of her elemental expertise opening up on command. "Sure, it's been a while, but it hasn't really changed too much from the last time you were here." It had a more homey feel to it considering it was a 'family house' now, but, in spite of all the furniture and the lavish extravagance that came with being the 'rich privileged girl' living in luxury, it was more or less the same. Triere was still sitting on Koudo's shoulder, but would eventually drop off and hover before him, showing him inside. "Follow me," she said, beckoning him down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
The Forgotten One :: Legendary Cosmic Hero
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo
Aries Male Points : 288

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:05 am

The old palace was just as he remembered it... maaaybe it was a little bit larger. He remembered when he had to build a machine so that Triere could sustain the extravagant mansion, but clearly she didn't need some silly machine to do that anymore. Hell, he'd go so far to assume that she stopped needing it immediately after he built it in the first place. His exponential learning curve was monstrous, but hers was even scarier.

Koudo rotated his shoulder, following after her as she beckoned him forward. While the outside hadn't changed, Koudo could actually remember the decor at all. There weren't many times where he was actually allowed inside her home before this, and they conducted most of their business in the old factory that he didn't have anymore. Seeing the interior now, it seemed like there were probably more people living here that just Priere and Frio, but it could also be there for show. Just a status symbol, more than anything else.

"So what have you been up too? Not wasting your life reading that book over and over again are you?"

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:15 am

Triere hovered down the long hallway toward the main hall, guiding Koudo along the way. The Crystal Palace had been made much more expansive due to the nature of her family's regalia, though she, herself, still had her own space that was relatively the same size and shape as it had been when she was living by herself. She didn't need anymore space than that. The rest was for the dealings of her mother and father, and her sisters, should they ever even return to this palace. Naturally, the Tensei had many homes littered about the Veritas for various reasons, with this one being the most infrequently visited. Triere liked it that way.

"No, now I read that book over and over in my own pocket dimension." Triere may have known it by heart by now, but that didn't mean that she was done learning from it. Her personal Grimoire had many more secrets in it, both that she had written and that had been written within it, which she studied and noted in her own leisure. "I mostly chill out here not doing much of anything, since the Veritas is both clean and at peace." For a while, the land was neither clean nor peaceful, and it was partially her fault. Mostly her fault. "I had to clean this place up after the incident, because it was actually a mess and I was being punished." She narrowed her eyes and huffed. "But, now that everything is in order, I pretty much just watch over the Crystal City over yonder." Though from this location it couldn't be seen, the clock tower literally towered over the entire city, with the palace at the top of it to oversee it all, and beyond, all the way to the Crystal Ridge in the outskirts of the Crystal City. "Not that there's anyone but Tina living here." Because of the nature of the Crystal City, it was actually like a ghost town. "What about you?" she inquired, nearing the end of the long hall.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:36 am

Koudo couldn't help rolling his eyes at her comment that oozed more of that charming sardonicism she was known for. It gave him everything that he needed to know, without her having to go into anymore explanation than that. He knew of her pocket dimension, of course he did, and it sucked to hear that she was still reading that book. However, Koudo wasn't really well versed in the mystic arts and grimoire, so he couldn't really understand the importance of the book to her. He barely looked at the Blue Grimoire he was given watch over.

Koudo folded his arms as they continued walking, looking around the hallway as they passed by various works of art that had lined it. He never really took Priere for much of an appreciator of art, but he had to remind himself of the family that she came from. A family were aesthetics were basically everything. "Oh, that thing with the Mega Generator, huh? Damn." At least, that's what he thought she was talking about, though he could be completely off base. Not that it mattered, sounded like everything was all fixed up regardless and she was alright, even if it sounded like she was living a fucking boring existence with nothing to do.

"Oh, me? I'm just looking after my baby girl more than anything else." Really, once he'd altered Yui's genentic makeup to bring it inline with his own, effectively making the little girl his blood relative, he devoted most of his time with doing things that would insure her a future. It meant cutting ties with a lot of people, "betraying" some others, and working with some he'd never thought to work with in order to guarantee a safe world for Yui to grow up in. Times change and alliances always shift, it was the nature of Vescrutia. He NEVER compromised his morals though, and always remained true to his convictions, even if some questioned his elusively aloof demeanor and esoteric decision-making.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:55 am

"Yeah, actually," she replied to the 'Mega Generator' incident, since that was the one that pretty much was the 'be all, end all' of the Veritas on Vescrutia, and the mess that was caused was more or less her fault. Sure, both she and Koudo saved the Dusk and the villagers from being obliterated by the rampaging Tensei Curse, but at the same time, there were other damages that were done that, whether Koudo knew it or not, were actually directly Triere's fault. "That's not even the half of it, though..." Still, to this day, the Tensei had their many secrets about them, now far more in depth and intricate than ever since the Veritas had been restored, but those were personal things that would either come up in conversation or remain held very close to the chest. "But it's whatever. I fixed it up." The way the Veritas was now was mostly because of Triere, even if her father was pretty much always watching over her and had given her the blueprints of the layout. It was both a test for her and a punishment, both of which she passed with flying colors. Part of her was relieved to be done with it all, but another part was indeed bored with just sitting around the empty Crystal City all day and doing nothing, even if she was always busy in her other forms in other realms.

A bit of intrigue came over Triere at the notion of Koudo having a 'baby girl,' and figured that it meant he got someone knocked up while they were apart. She didn't let it show on her face how she'd been really perceptive of it; not that Koudo could see her face, anyway, since she was the one guiding him along the path, of which they'd finally hit the stairs of, mind you. "Didn't take you for the fatherly type," was all she managed to say, as she hovered up the sparkling crystalline staircase, which led to many floors of many levels. "Your kin are welcome here though," she choked out, though still with truth behind her only slight hesitation. In spite of her own feelings, she was aware that there were things more important than that, especially if things were going awry and they needed protection. "The Crystal City is actually one of the more readily protected areas of the Veritas, considering its purity, though it is the most vacant." The reasoning behind the Tensei keeping an empty city of crystal more protected than most areas wasn't fully comprehensible, but it certainly had more to do with their own lineage than anything, which was why Tina lived and grew here as she did, and Triere stayed locked up in her Crystal Palace overseeing the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Even if that was all that she could manage to say, Koudo had always been more perceptive than he led on, and he led on that he was very perceptive. There was a hint of intrigue, if nothing else, about what he said, and Koudo supposed that he should clarify. Triere had never met the little girl that became his daughter, and he couldn't remember a time where he'd ever told her about Yui either. While allowing Triere, a friend, think that he'd gotten someone, somewhere, pregnant seemed an amusing misunderstanding he might have relished in before, he was slightly more mature than that now.

He followed her up the beginning of the stairs, rotating his neck and running a couple of fingers through his raven mane. "Yeah, I didn't either, but it helps I'm so overprotective and me and the twins saved her when she was only a couple years old. She's never known anyone besides me, so when she got sick, about the time the Horsemen invaded. I could only think to alter her DNA to make her more like me, so she could survive in such a harsh environment. Odea helped, and helps now, but Yui really doesn't have any parents, in the scientific sense of the word, besides me." He hoped that could clear up any misunderstanding. While Koudo was very much still about free love, and thought nothing of sex besides it being an act of pure pleasure, he knew the implications of reproduction and wasn't really keen on it if he didn't have more than a physical attraction to his object of desire at the time. Bimbos were bimbos, they came and went. Truly special companionship was something entirely different and you only got a couple of chances at that.

"Thanks for the invite, but I actually have a pretty decent place, cleansed of the Horsemen's influence by the lingering chakra of my grandmother and held firm by a combined effort on mine and Odea's part. I was staying on my own planet, but found it weird to do so since it was a gift from Mana and we don't talk much anymore." Now that he really thought about it, he'd lost contact with most women that he'd go so far as call a friend. While Mana was more than that, they had their falling out and he wanted to give her all the space that she could ask for. He'd learned to curb his overprotective feelings towards her so she could do her own thing. Elara hadn't been around much once she fell in love and had her child, and the story of anyone connected to the Tensei lineage was already known and didn't necessarily need an explanation.

Koudo sped up his pace, to get in front of Triere, and turned around to walk backwards so that he could see her face while they chatted. He didn't really enjoy talking to the back of her head. "So, you got any little ones running around, or you still too young for that?" Not to mention any men folk, but he figured she was quite abstinent consider the nature of her family and how powerful emotions could effect them. Besides, she spent all her time cooped up in her pocket dimension, in this palace, in this empty city. There was no way she was getting any strange.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Triere closed her eyes and took the words for what they were, hearing out everything that Koudo had to say. She already made calculations of her own, as she was known for, and as he knew her to do whenever she heard anything. Her arms remained folded across her chest and her body just as stiff as a block of ice, even as she floated up the stairs, and as Koudo skated around in front of her. She didn't respond until she had the fullness of her own understanding about the scenario, which was that this Yui girl was an adoptee, so to speak, that was given his own genetic code through his own means. Though it was a relief to Triere in a certain instance, in another, she questioned why it was so. This contemplative paradox going on in her head brought her brow to a furrow, and her mouth to a slight twitch. Thinking too hard, even for someone that was accustomed to it, was still mentally strenuous. It was actually especially so for one that thought very hard very often.

The memories of the Lost World were still rather vivid, just as were the memories of Koudo. Those that were of the crystal variety rarely ever forgot things, due to their understanding of how crystal worked, and also the actual embodiment of its nature in and of themselves. The memories were as though they were trapped in crystal, themselves, only to be accessed, with all feelings inclusive, when they were shattered and brought back into motion, something like Triere, herself, and her crystal-themed family. Even after all she'd heard and thought, the first words she said; "You wish." She smirked, and huffed as if she'd half-laughed, before raising up a finger and slightly misaligning the staircase just by one step; the very next step that Koudo were to take, so that he would stumble and fall right on his ass. "I have a reputation to uphold, myself, you know. For myself AND for my family." Triere had seen more of the Veritas than perhaps she let on, but she was well in the know, and it was certainly because of her position, of which she, strategically, placed herself, as she always did in every instance.

"I'm glad to hear that things are well for you and your own family, though," she noted, since Koudo was dealing with matters of the familial variety with his daughter and his alleged and presumed significant other. Things seemed well for him, or, at least as well as they could be considering the other things that he was surrounded in. "... It's courteous of me to be polite," she added, as an explanation for the actual invitation, itself. "I know exactly what the Veritas is for, so it's not like I'm going to pretend like I don't, since I live here and oversee many things." The mention of Mana stirred some other emotions that Triere wasn't quite fond of, since she was actually never close to that side of the family, and barely even considered them so. That was more her sister, Tabitha's relative than Triere identified with, and it was certainly due to many moral aesthetics and familial tie-breaking that went on. They, too, betrayed the Tensei, and so Triere considered them of no relation. Certainly, she was the coldest.

Before getting too wrapped up in the bad memories of the rather ugly past, she made a note to ask of the final remaining member of their old gang, of whom she actually felt for, in their likened coldness. "You heard from Perura at all, or has she been M.I.A. on your end, too?" Triere was always concerned for her comrades, even if they'd been parted for eons, or what felt like such. They were the same as family to her, especially since they all grew up together. That may have been the only reason Koudo was in her house right now, making his way up the crystal staircase to her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:30 pm

So she wasn't getting any strange. Ha!

Koudo tried not to laugh at the fact that Triere's answer and quick to action response, in order to humiliate him, told him that she wasn't having any of his brand of fun. He'd actually really calmed all that down, for the most part. He wasn't romantically involved with anyone, however, Odea being much more than that since they were spiritually intertwined, so he messed around a little bit when he had the time just so he didn't go mad.

His ears twitched at the slight shift of Triere's grand staircase, and he flipped backwards over the step that she misaligned, circumventing her trick. Reputation and status and all of that were things that Koudo didn't really think about anymore, not that he ever really paid any mind to it before. He liked being able to do what he wanted, when he wanted, and so having those things play very small roles in his life was much better for him. It stopped him from killing himself while trying to please everyone. He'd rather throw hands with someone that didn't like him than smile and cozy up to them. But Triere already knew that's how he operated anyway.

"Mmm." Her question definitely stumped him. He hadn't heard from Perura in a time longer than he had Triere, herself. If he was an anomaly, and Triere an enigma, then Perura was the embodiment of mystery. Ever since she shacked up with the man she called 'King' and took over Arachne's old castle, she'd really become a shut in. As far as Koudo could understand, from the last time he spoke to her and King, they weren't ever anywhere and everywhere at the same time. "Last I checked her and her husband became embodiments of heat and cold and exist everywhere those things are on Vescrutia." He shrugged his shoulders, "Don't ask me how it works. Seems like a magic thing, of which I am not inclined to understand."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:04 pm

"Aethereals, huh?" Triere said knowledgeably, having deduced this from how they were described. She was, as usual, rather brainy, and had to be so in order to fulfill her proper place in the Veritas and also because that was how she was naturally. Always wanting to know it all, and more, and always made it a mission to do so. And so she did. This was one of the reasons why she spent so much of her time reading in isolation, and then coming out only to employ the things she's read about in her books, or thought about in her head after reading her books. Such is the mind of a tactician, and some things never change. "Well, maybe that Lost World needs the diversity." She found herself snickering for the first time since they'd come back together, considering the many things she knew, foresaw and had seen come to pass on Vescrutia, deftly referred to as 'The Lost World' in the Veritas, most notably by the Tensei, themselves.

"Well, hopefully she'll come to visit, too." She shrugged it off, much like Koudo shrugged off the misalignment in the staircase, of which they had neared the end of, yet not reached the top of. "There are tons of things that I only do with certain people, and won't have it any other way." Even if it meant remaining in solitude and isolation rather than do what she knew she could and would only do with someone else, then she would not budge from her spot, as she was more than known for doing. "Certain locks only have one key," she said cryptically, before ironically reaching the door to her room, which was locked with an Ice Seal, as if regarding her own metaphor with an actual visual. She snapped her fingers and, of course, the seal broke and the door to her own room was opened, allowing access. "... As you can see." She hovered inside, with Koudo welcome to follow.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:25 pm

If that was how what Perura described herself, and King, to be were called here, then Koudo suppose that it was what they were. On Vescrutia, he assumed they would have just been called Gods, since anything and everything called be called a God if they had the power to back it up. Koudo couldn't lie and say he never cared about titles, even if he could say he didn't care about reputation, because he knew that titles always preceded the person in question. People knew your title and heard about your reputation before they ever really met you as a person. Truthfully, that was how the Tensei would forever be shaped by the annals of history now that they were all wiped away from Vescrutia. Soon there would be no one left to remember the good deeds Khrona, and his brood, had done and their legacy, as far as Vescrutia was concerned, would always be blighted by the Tensei curse.

Triere was right though, Vescrutia did need that diversity, and with the failure of what was suppose to take the Veritas' place on Vescrutia's surface, run by the lazy brother of Triere's father and the mistress he cheated with, many of the races that were sheltered by the Veritas, who did not make the transition, were going to have to be accepted by the populace of the other major countries, i.e. the Neo-Nightmare and the Chaos Kingdom. Diversity would do Vescrutia good in the long run, and hopefully breed more capable warriors, so that the old legends could finally give up their mantles and pass them to the young wolves. Young wolves that included Koudo, no matter how reluctant he was to align himself with, and think of himself as, an equal to the likes of Kham's and the Chaos King's first borns. Certainly he didn't have the same clout.

But he digressed, he was sure that Perura would eventually find her way here, somehow. The woman had a nasty habit of showing up when people least expected her, but it was part of her charm. She was like a passing blizzard in every sense of the world, especially when on the battlefield. She could be a calm and light snowfall, or a heavy snowstorm whenever she saw fit to be so. Same as Priere, probably why he respected the both of them so much.

He was digressing again.

He huffed a calming breath and turned as Priere made her final quip about locks and keys and opened the door to her private chambers. "Clearly." He responded in kind, leaving no hint whether he understood or misunderstood her cryptic words. He followed her inside the quarters that were certainly very familiar, unlike the rest of the house that appeared much larger on the inside than it had on the outside. He hadn't really gonna a good feel for its depth from an outside perspective, so that was probably why. Whenever he used to come to bother her, and she opened her front door, it seemed like it connected directly to this place instead of the actual grand hall. He wouldn't put it past her to be able to shift the rooms as she saw fit.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Triere snickered, finding herself a bit more light of air now that she had returned to her own quarters in the manse of Crystal, and plopped herself right down on her throne, which had not changed since the last Koudo was here, nor did the room. It still had that same couch of crystal, and even held the same bearings of where Koudo, himself, used to hang out when the palace was actually a hangout for the team, however seldom the each of them actually ever came home, or did not venture straight to the old home base. In truth, the base was more a house to them all than the Crystal Palace, and even that was still in mint condition, even if it wasn't used. Crystal never does wear, unless someone or something damages it, or it damages itself.

Crystal Palace; Special Guest Cirno-10

"So, here we are," she said, kicking her leg up over the other and continuing to kick it up and down lightly, placing her hands on her lap as she stared intensely at Koudo. "With all the privacy one could ask, considering the nature of my own ability." She snapped her fingers and, behind him, the Ice Seal serving as both a door and a dimensional barrier, as she was accustomed to doing when she used her portals, would replace itself upon the entrance to her room. "Chill out. Relax." She extended her hand out to the couch, which was in the exact same spot as it had been. "... Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable." It was something like old times, indeed, but Triere was adept at noticing tension in the air, since keeping things either completely frosty or unnaturally toasty to either intensity and degree was her forte. She seemed chill right now. "I know we haven't been on the best terms, but... As you can see, I'm over it." The way the family of crystals functioned was a mystery, considering the sheer intensity of their emotions when they were stirred, but when all seemed resolved, it was as if none of it ever happened, and this was clear from how Triere interacted with Koudo now, in spite of all that led them up to this point over the course of history.

Though, the same couldn't be said for others, as Triere had gathered from how everyone else interacted with the Tensei in the past. It was the emotional part that seemed to be more a mystery than even the workings of their minds, of which the emotions were rather profoundly connected. "Or, is there something on your mind?" If he'd gotten her to remain in a state of calm, then it was clear she was in a mood to converse about whatever should so be brought to the surface. Her casual demeanor should have spoken volumes about it.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Yeah, he was right. The room hadn't change, not even a little bit. Everything seemed to be in the same place, as if Triere never got tired of where her furniture was situated and rearranged the room. She came from a family all about order and stuff, so it was to be expected that once she found something she was comfortable with then it would remain so. He noticed these weird little idiosyncrasies about the certain members of her family that he came into contact with the most and though a lot of them did the same things, sometimes, they all had little things that differentiated them.

Before she even ushered him towards the couch, Koudo was already stretched and spread out over it. Sitting deep in the cushions, he spread his arms across the back of the couch with his legs spread apart, man-spreading as it was so "positively" referred to as in other realms. No matter what their relationship was, or what they went through, Koudo could and always would remember that Priere had the most comfortable couch he'd ever had the pleasure of sitting on. Without ever telling her that, he was sure she could deduce it from the look of pure bliss on his face and how quickly he spread himself out on it before her express permission was given.

It took him a while to break from the lull of the siren couch and listen to what she was saying, and he looked up and over to her inquisitively. "Not as far as I can remember, no. There's nothing. We've pretty much worked through what happened and we're all good." He lifted his arm from the back of the couch and poked his chest, where his heart was located, with his thumb, "Holding a grudge ain't good on the heart, ya know?" He couldn't practice what he preached if he didn't learn to let things go, especially when it came to handing down life lessons to Yui and whatever other children he may or may not have.

"Honestly, once the little shepherd girl, Tina, said she was Veritas. I just told her to send me to someone. The headache for them would be all the same. She chose you, though Chiiiita~ would have been an excellent choice too." He didn't mean to linger on Chita's name and give it a little melody as he sang it, but he couldn't help it. While he had accepted that they could never be anything more than friends, it was just really fun to say her name that way. Her mother's, Zita's, name was also said this way, but not Rita's. Never Rita's.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 pm

"Is that so?" Triere muttered now, seeming to have completely come to a calm that perhaps, Koudo were not used to. She closed her eyes, as if in some sort of serene meditation, and became as still as a block of ice. Yet, the very mention of the name 'Chita' still grinded her gears a bit, since Koudo had a history with the family on either side. Something Triere observed from a distance, but was never fond of. Somehow, once she was set, she refrained from getting upset. She, too, learned a lot in her time of development, and though she was more or less physically the same, save for certain maturation that came with age, she was much more emotionally and mentally stable, even within her natural personality of hot and cold. "Well, if you're DYING to see her," with emphasis on the DYING quite clear and sharp in her tone, "Then you can always take a trip down to the school in the Delta. That's still very much an option, and I'm sure you can learn a thing or two." The last remark seemed to be a direct shot, of which she opened her eyes and in them was a fiery, piercing glare.

"Though it seems like you've learned a lot already from the way you're talking," she continued, letting the shot fly by as it did. "I do agree that holding onto things is bad, but I also understand that leaving things unresolved is worse." Worse to a degree that most people, especially of the Lost World did not quite understand, even though their entire planet was pretty much made of unfinished business and unresolved issues. Maybe one day, they would learn. "Which is why I asked you what I did." For those that were of the crystal variety, leaving anything unfinished was like having a flaw in a gemstone, which one would seek tirelessly to remedy and even out, being unable to even look at it for too long without going into a state of tirelessly and endlessly seeking to return it to a state of balance. This very reasoning alone is how the Tensei were driven both insane and out of the Lost World and off to their own tidings. Nothing could be left unfinished, undone nor incomplete; not the tiniest fragment.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Koudo laughed. He knew saying Chita's name, no matter how he said it, was going to get a rise out of Triere. It was the same why whenever he mentioned Mana. It was funny that he was attracted to one of the daughters on all sides of the family: Tensei, Rituke and L'sia/Lombardi. However, he'd chosen to try and remain friends with one, while he dated another, and felt strong emotions that weren't reciprocated by the third. That was Triere, Mana and Chita respectively by the way.

He took a breath afterwards and moved his arms to his lap as he looked towards Triere, with a smile to hopefully diffuse that piercing stare of hers that he willingly conjured up. "Relax. She'll get her shot, she'll probably want to fight after seeing how I've physically grown, but I'm here with you right now and I'm in no rush to leave." They were catching up after all, even if they had done most of that while they climbed the stairs to get to Triere's room in the first place.

Now that he thought about it, he wasn't really sure why Priere had chosen to bring him to her room, specifically, in the first place, other than for nostalgia, which he can certainly understand. He crossed a leg over the other and spread the arm that was in the direction of her throne across the back of the couch. He continued smiling, but used his other arm to stroke his chin and he huffed a short laugh. "So what do we have left that's unresolved, Triere? What, pray tell, do you want to resolve so that you can remain at peace?"

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Triere's cold expression melted into a soft, warm smile. Her eyes closed once more, and she thought deeply. "There is no issue left to resolve, that I can recall," she said honestly, since she'd gotten out her feelings in the last few times Koudo had come to and gone from the Veritas. "At least, not between you and I." That much was clear and certain; definite and complete, like a crystal. "Yet, when I said what I said, it was in reference to..." By this time, he should have known exactly what she was going to say, considering the land of 'unfinished' everything, and dying off because of it. "... Vescrutia." What they lacked in understanding about why their unresolved issues, especially with the Tensei was bad, was all the worse that it would be ignored even further, especially for the planet and all on it. "I'd had to actually have that conversation, though, especially when it might even stir up some extraneous residual feelings..." Particulars were indeed important for those that worked with particles, and residue was all about particulars. "... But..." Somehow, even finding the word 'But' coming out of her throat was a sign that the unresolved issues were indeed still open ended, the fact that such a word could even have an opening at all.

She paused briefly, collecting her thoughts on the matter, so that she could express herself as clearly and concisely as possible. "... It just isn't good for anyone, especially if the goal is true restoration and peacefulness." The topic of the 'Horsemen' came to mind, considering that those entities... Wouldn't just leave people alone until the actual curse that belonged to them was ridden. "... Somehow, I feel as though you wouldn't want to have this type of conversation, though, since I'm sure you'd rather enjoy your time away from all the convoluted mess that has accumulated." Triere's only concern was that life, itself, was dying, even if the life that she knew was on that planet was a little less than waste to her, by literal definition, considering all the wasted efforts and unfinished things that amounted to more waste. Harsh and cold, yes, but accurate down to the very definition; always. She was the type to say these things like they were, even if she knew others didn't want to hear about it. "I don't, either, but. Unlike them, I won't just act like a whole group of people don't exist, no matter what they've done nor how much I loathe it." It was just not correct; factually, intellectually nor logically. The fact that they could do so for so long was a testament to many things, most of which were already made clear as she and Koudo spoke on. "Hope it doesn't strike a nerve." Then again, with how often Koudo pretty much went out of his way to do so to Triere, she almost didn't see why she would be so sensitive to the matter. Still, she learned a lot, and it was apparent in her demeanor and manner, so she would not divert from it, no matter what, for no one and nothing. That was an absolute, as she and her family worked in, unlike many.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:04 pm

Koudo closed his eyes once she said the word. He sighed. She hadn't necessarily struck a nerve in him when she mentioned it, and it was right and proper of her to ask about it. Unfortunately, Koudo already knew what to say to her and didn't really have much else to say besides it.

No matter how much she wanted to help. No matter how much anyone from the Tensei family wanted to help deal with the Horsemen situation, there was nothing that they, or Koudo could do, about the stigma that their familial curse had given them. Especially when their patriarch might have been being controlled by it at one point or another. As far as Koudo could understand, and from all the people he had spoken to, there were few that looked positively on the Tensei family and most would just like to forget that they ever existed. Koudo was sure that even Khrona's on lazy brother and his mistress, not his wife Sadako but his mistress Hakku, would rather forget about the person that brought them up out of obscurity. In fact, as far as Koudo was concerned, those two failures and everyone associated with them would rather forget about the motherland entirely and move on to save alternate dimensions and universes as they were doing when the Tensei curse first got out of hand.

The only person Koudo could think of that might like to have a newly reforged and more powerful and confident Tensei clan, in full control of their family's curse, at his side when he decided to engage the Horsemen was The Great Destroyer, and Koudo hadn't heard from him in close to a year and wasn't even sure if they were on speaking terms. People on Vescrutia held grudges, that was just the way that it was. The stigma wasn't going to go away.

Koudo adjusted himself, straightening up and dropping his arms in his lap as he clasped his hands together and hung his head. "I'm sorry Triere, but you have to give up on Vescrutia." He could understand her feelings of not wanting to pretend that the people that were still on Vescrutia weren't actually there, dealing with the Horsemen in real time, but Vescrutia's populace had short attention spans and would never remember the triumphs that the Tensei clan had helped in establishing. He'd rather she just forget about it, instead of worrying herself endlessly over it. Dwelling on it, especially as a Tensei, would surely only bring her madness.

He'd seen had madness, he never wanted to again and never wanted her to have to experience it again either. He looked up, towards her now, "We'll be okay, we always pull through, please don't worry yourself over this. I can at least promise you I won't die." He gave her a smile after that, as if it was the only actual solace that he could offer to ease her mind. There wasn't really anymore to say than that, and he really didn't want her to press the issue either. To the general populace, and the majority of the most powerful beings on Vescrutia's surface, the Tensei, and their cocoon of paradise, were not welcome.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Triere could only find herself laughing at what she more than knew, damn near calculated his response to be about them. Yet, she shook her head, almost shamefully so. "How did I know that's what the outcome would be?" At least she tried. But, unlike her father, whose heart may have gotten him mixed up in far too many others that he should have left alone, Triere was nothing like that, due to what she'd learned and how she was naturally. Perhaps more a gift from her mother than her father. "Though, my concern for them and the truth of the Veritas isn't exactly for now, mind you..." Granted, the Tensei, Triere, quite specifically, knew many, many things, and the degenerate manner of those trapped on the planet were not unlike those of other realms that had been and actively were being observed. "... It's about the Veritas and its future." That was all she should probably speak of on that matter, considering that, perhaps, after that, her own father might even sprout up out of nowhere for her speaking too loosely about what his own goals were. "... It would actually be better for them never to set foot off of their planet again, is all I can truly forewarn, if they're really seriously like that." She shook her head again and sighed.

"Oh well. Live and let die, right?" She found herself laughing at it, discarding all emotion beyond just her own self satisfaction at the moment in her own completion of thought. She honestly was never fond of ANYONE on that planet BESIDES her own rebellious faction, which, beyond just rebelling against her father as part of the planet's faction during the time Absolute Zero was established and functioning, was a rebel force against all of Vescrutia. "I've seen a great many things, much of which is actually quite similar to what was observed there. The sad thing is, they all looked damn near exactly the same." She wouldn't get into details about what their afflictions were, but driving out an 'unwanted race' was not uncommon among the underdeveloped, for generally every reason why it wasn't accepted on Vescrutia. Something that had been researched thoroughly everywhere anyone contracted it, and would be further for all who held symptoms of it, inclusive to the Vescrutian subjects, themselves.

"Moving on," she swiftly said, changing the subject, "As you can clearly see, from how you're being treated, you're welcome anytime you like, as long as you don't bring back something that is hazardous to us. All hazards actually become the 'Tensei Curse' to us, simply because it's the natural understanding of what a 'hazard' is. Like when you're poisoned and your body is trying to fight the poison, so you contract certain ailments because of both the poison itself AND your body having to defend against it." This was the best way to explain it, since the complications of the intricacies went deep into the lineage. "We've got all types of whatever going on. We make sure to keep the planet lively." The three sisters, who were appointed heads over the actual planet, were in charge of such things. "Which reminds me, did I tell you? My old man gave me and my sisters the entire planet." She smirked, chuckling. "He's off doing his own things in the Universe, but, when it comes to the Planet; it's ours."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Koudo let out a breath and relaxed his posture, since it seemed like Triere understood and was only raising the question to see if there was any chance of offering aid. Once he told her there was no chance, she seemed completely okay with that and he was glad. Obviously, they'd both grown because they didn't come to an argument over something like this, and Triere had her section of the Veritas to worry about. He'd assumed she'd allow him to handle Vescrutia, if he could, which he wasn't too sure about himself.

He leaned back again and spread an arm across the back of the couch and crossed one of his legs over the other. "No, you didn't tell me, but that's pretty awesome. I guess he's the second guy of an older generation that passed the mantle down. Kham gave up his seat as a leader of the Neo-Nightmare and handed it down to Atra." While he told her that, he let his mind wonder on who the other sisters were. The only one that he knew definitively, and had met before, was Chroma, if she was even still called that, and that was the only one that he could think of. He remembered hearing from somewhere that the new Lord Death was a little girl no older than Yui, but he never got the chance to witness her himself, sooo... yeah. He just went ahead and assumed that she was the other sister.

"But you got stuck with the Dawn, huh? Gross. It's probably like super boring. I'd of traded for the Dusk." He said with a laugh, just poking funny at her. He was sure that the Dawn was lovely, he just never really cared for it himself, for pretty obvious reasons. Now though, with the way he'd been living his life, he'd probably feel more at home here in the Dawn than he would in the Dusk.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:23 pm

"Ew, the Dusk? My least favorite of them all." She couldn't stand the city life, simply because of how filthy the residents, themselves, became, and then filthed up the streets of the city that she would have certainly gone mad attempting to keep clean only for a heathen to come an mess it up again. "That one is to Tabitha. Chroma, as you may know her. I, however, run the Delta. The actual school that your precious little 'Chiiiitaaaaa' is staff at." Certainly, everyone that Koudo TRULY wanted to see was actually located in the Delta. "I just live here in the Dawn. But the Dawn itself is more or less completely natural. The wilderness, you could say. Villages, the wide open elements, freedom, lack of rules save for the laws of the wild... All that jazz." She had her hand at the Dawn before, but the lack of order was nothing for her, either. Only the establishment that was sound and structured, like the University in the Delta, was truly fitting for someone of Triere's caliber, and for all the reasons why she wasn't fit for the Dusk nor the Dawn.

"But yeah, we have our own weight to pull with the planet while the old man deals with the universe and whatever else he keeps a secret from us. You clearly see he's nowhere to be found. Just like before." Khrona, as Koudo knew him, still had his secrets that spanned far beyond just the Veritas as a Planet, and went well well well into the Veritas Universe from whence Koudo had both entered and been salvaged from. "Tina, herself, is our blood sister. The planet, herself. It's the equivalent of the connection that you and the 'Sages' had with Vescrutia, except with the planet, herself, being an actual... Relative that is completely consciously coherent." Triere could, of course, go on some long winded tangent about how things worked and how her family functioned to Koudo, but then she felt like she'd sound too much like her father. As much as she'd grown to admire him with the quality time she spent with him after getting over her rebellion and also being put on punishment, she still didn't like some of the things he did and his ways about him; the long-winded thing being one of them. "But I'll spare you the details. If you REALLY want to know, you can always go find out from Tina, herself. The best place to do that is actually in the Dawn, though, because it's the most natural of the lands." It was sound advice, should Koudo seek to actually delve in those endeavors.

Thoughts about the hierarchy of the Vescrutian order actually brought a certain sourness to Triere's face and stomach, since she couldn't actually intelligently consider what was down there actual 'order.' It was more like a rigged election that always came out the same way, no matter who voted for whom. "... Yeah, I don't know who 'Atra' is, but... I do remember Kham, as they call him." Her only memorable or notable interaction with him was about him asking her to join forces with him so he could use her 'battleship,' as he called it. 'The Tundra.' She sneered at the thought of being used only for her military might, even if the mind of the tactician was always eligible for the part, and open to those seeking those sorts of relations. "He wanted use of 'The Tundra' way back when. I don't recall his explanation as to why, but probably just to go terrorize the other leading officials." She rolled her eyes. "I almost wish I helped him. If I had a right mind to do so, I still just might." She snickered, laughing as if she were joking. She was still just as much the militant expert as ever, even if she spent her time basically in stasis roaming around the Crystal Palace and wasting away her actual potential. Her dealings with the college in the Delta made up for all of that. "You know I do love a good fight, especially in terms of actual tactical strategy." If Koudo remembered their days of youth, then he should have known this about her as her actual joy in life. Being a militant expert.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Ah so Tina was the last sister then, guess it made sense why she looked so much like Triere, Koudo just now beginning to realize the visual similarities. They even had the same crystalline skin, but he assumed that most, if not all, of the Tensei had skin such as that. Probably not the L'sia/Lombardi sect, and certainly not the Rituke. He'd done... extensive research on that line of the family. If ya know what I mean. *winkwinknudgenudge*

He supposed that the Delta was probably the place that he should stop by next. As interested as he could have been in hearing about how his Sage Arts may differ on the Veritas, if they would different at all or if he could even use them, Koudo didn't really have an inclination to training those abilities, or any abilities right now. He just happened to be tampering with his portal creation and ended up here. It wasn't necessarily training, and more like experimenting. Besides that, Tina had helped him enough and she seemed like a fairly busy young lady, considering she had to deal with the ins and outs of the Universal barrier of the Veritas. There wasn't really a need for him to bother her over some trivial. That's what he had Priere and Chita for!

He's eyes trailed upwards towards the ceiling, "Ah yeah, I suppose you never actually came across Atra at all, just Cross. Maybe you have heard of him though. Shadowy puppet dude. Came to your pops to turn his shadow into a soul partner, then ended up fast tracking that partner to death scythe in little over a week or so?" In the grand scheme of things, it really didn't matter if she could place this description anywhere or not. The main purpose of his statement was to convey that besides her father there was another older legend that decided to pass the reins to someone younger than him so he could adventure freely and handle the matters of his own secret agendas.

Koudo sat up now. Surely he was aware of Priere's love for combat, but he really wasn't interested in throwing hands with her. Just with the air that she was going off, Koudo could tell that she was much more powerful than himself. The Veritas, despite how he might have felt about its leadership and able body denizens of its armed forces, was a place that foster creativity and unparalleled growth. Vescrutia took a huge hit with the Veritas uprooted and many of its most famous and accomplished combatants were scattered to the winds. None of the other country leaders really bothered with trying to gather them up and so their battle prowess went neglected and unused. Most just tried to find somewhere else to call home. Moirai promised that, but it was a shallow and pedantic promise.

Koudo wasn't one that squandered his potential, but he had a hard time finding places to train without upsetting local governments. Moirai considered him a criminal, by all rights they should, and tossed him in the pen when he tried to have some good old fashion fun with Khrona's lazy brother, where destroying private property was the most polite way of saying Hi. He allied himself with the Pirate Queen and that immediately put him on the Neo-Nightmare's shit list and he wasn't sure, but he assumed that being friends with Savaj didn't do him any favor in appeasing the Neo-Nightmare or the Chaos.

"Maybe I should go see my 'precious little Chiiitaa~.' I wonder if I can get her to let me chat with Rita." He hummed, making sure to mock Priere's mocking tone, stroked his chin and shot Priere a roguish grin, "Think I got a chance with her instead? I always thought she was kinda cute. In a terribly spoiled rotten princess kinda of way. Does that half of the family even work like that anymore?"

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:00 pm

"Shadow puppet?" Triere quipped, snickering to herself. "Yeah, well, how many of them were that in and of themselves?" She was feeling more relaxed now that talk about all the serious stuff was over, and the ice was, metaphorically, broken once again between them afterward. She always was one with a sharp tongue; just as sharp as her eyes, in fact. "I'm SURE I wouldn't like him, either." 9.9 out of 10 people on Vescrutia were people that Triere was pretty certain she wouldn't and/or didn't like. That was just how she was, though, and it was neither here nor there.

Triere scoffed at the notion of going to see Chita just to go see her. Koudo didn't at all seem so eager to come see Triere, herself. Yet, she played it cool and shrugged it off, as she commonly did. "The L'sia are their own," Triere said rather matter-of-fact, knowing very well how the L'sia branch of the family functioned, since all of them were the 'darker' side of the Tensei. "Though they certainly do share in the main bloodline's issues, more or less, they have their own issues that the main branch is independent of strictly because of how it must be handled in the shadows." The L'sia were something more geared around Tzita's knowledge, considering that she, the eldest of the three siblings, had more arcane and ancient knowledge that was left in the folds of history. "The whole split personality thing with Chita and Rita, plus Tzita and Rita, actually dates back a long way. Something that the purified Tensei blood, the pure blood, actually serves to counteract." Ancestral history regarding the Grims, of whom were the L'sia, had everything to do with the Tensei's dark history, of which Khrona, Maze and Zita grew from because of their mother.

"Let's just say, until the L'sia find their light, no matter how elegant, graceful and charming they may appear, they are actually hiding a train wreck of dirty little secrets." Triere smiled deviously. "Even 'Chita,' herself, has one... If she will even tell you, considering the change in name, as I'm sure you remember." There were all sorts of things the entire family had hidden in the roots, as did any, but Triere would only speak of what she was allowed. "If you really want to go, I can always drop you off." Being the owner of the Delta and the school that funded it had its privileges, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Koudo went ahead and listened closely to what Triere had to say. No matter how warped his perception of the Tensei family had gotten due to the rumors of them, and his personal experiences with their patriarch, he still enjoyed listening to the lore behind how their family was founded and how each branch of the family functioned independently, but for the greater whole. He supposed it was because he didn't know much about how his own various families functioned, but he really didn't care that much either.

Koudo stood to his feet. It was quite handy that Triere would be able to drop him off, so that he didn't have to meander around and find his way. While the Veritas seemed to be the same, there could have been minor changes that would throw off his navigational skills. "Chiiiitaa~ has secrets huh? Neat, I love secrets and we're totally besties." He said, jokingly of course. Sure, Chita and him were definitely friends, but he and Triere had been through much more than he and Chita ever had. No one could take Triere's place as one of his closest friends.

He laughed his joke off, even if he was the only one laughing, and looked at Triere with a roguish smirk. "If you can drop me off, I give you thanks, but before you do, tell me something." He said before he appeared standing in front of her throne with a massive grin on his face as he leaned in to get his face dangerously close to hers, "Are you gonna miss me?"

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Triere huffed at Koudo's little remarks, nearly wanting to kick him square in the chest the moment he drew near. She raised a finger up and said, "You wish." She snapped her fingers and an Ice Seal appeared under Koudo's feet, right where he was standing. "Get the fuck out." Some things certainly never change, and indeed, this sort of love-hate relationship was one of them. To show that Triere meant business, the Ice Seal cracked as she pressed her thumb to her finger. The more she applied pressure to it, the weaker the foundation became, threatening to both cave in and suck Koudo into it simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:36 pm

He was definitely expecting that response, but it was all in good fun. Getting on her nerves was always the fun part of their friendship, but he had learned not to annoy her too much, or risk her overpowered wrath. After she learned his one true weakness, his fatal Achilles's heel, he really learned not to press his luck.

Instinctively, though, he grabbed hold of her throne's back, being tall enough to do so, and held on to the deeply rooted chair for dear life as Triere's Ice Seal's force quintupled the more she pressed her fingers together. A testament to how much she wanted him gone. He smiled, through it all, "Love you too bestie." He whispered with a quick peck to the tip of her frosty nose and let go of her chair to fall backwards into her generated portal and be off to bother the other person he most wanted to see. He wondered how teaching at a school was actually going for her since she really didn't seem the type, and had been a really... rough Head Witch.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace; Special Guest   Crystal Palace; Special Guest Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace; Special Guest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next