The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Black Queen :: Meiun

Go down 
+3
Otherworlders
Overlord Tensei
Void Sun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Black Queen :: Meiun Empty
PostSubject: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Black Queen :: Meiun Meiun11
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:42 pm

After departing from the Organization XIII after what seemed to be a rather rough and more or less failed attempt at their camaraderie, Overlord Tensei, after leaving the 'Nobody,' as this World calls it, of himself to the Organization, would traverse to the 'Land Of Departure' that was so famed for teaching Keyblade Wielders to become Keyblade Masters, and those without their Keyblades to obtain one from a Master.

He stood there in the grass, before the gates, thinking deeply of his own turmoil with the Organization. With his single revealed eye from under his hair, he stared down at the ground, as he was accustomed to doing, in Deep Thought. "..." He found no words, though his thoughts continued to race. Contemplating his own actions, he wondered if he was doing what was just and true and righteous, in spite of his own temperament. "..." He looked up at the building; the single palace that was within this land with a dreamy and distant gaze. His mind was still yet elsewhere.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Suddenly, right beside Overlord Tensei, Sephiroth would appear in a flickering blur, back to back with him, whispering something smug into his ear. "So," he started with a knowing chuckle, "Did they welcome you the same way they did me?" He shook his head. "I gave them a similar response." Sephiroth wasn't an independent in this world, and every other that was connected to the Final Fantasy Multiverse for no reason. He almost would have expected Overlord Tensei to not have sided with the Organization, despite how he might have needed to go through them. Naturally, Sephiroth had already gone through something similar, as he inferred, and was now a loner in this land, as well. Yet, that made the two of them all the more likely to have similar goals. Overlord Tensei seemed dejected, however, and not exactly as he was when they left. There was something deeper to it all, yet Sephiroth remained cold and stagnant about it.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:49 pm

"Cute," Overlord Tensei said sarcastically, yet with a lighthearted smirk on his face at the sudden appearance of Sephiroth, whose company he actually preferred over the Organization XIII anyway. "But I See They Will Be Of No Help To Me." Having come to this conclusion made Overlord Tensei a bit of a loner in this world, as both he and Sephiroth identified as within Kingdom Hearts. "They Have Already Begun Something They Cannot Undo, And I Doubt The Repercussions Of Actually Forcing Me To Act In This Manner Are Fully Understood." Overlord Tensei's voice was as cold and dry as the emotionless crystalline eye that glimmered as he gazed into what seemed to be beyond where they were. "However, Maybe If I Can Get To King Mickey, He Will Be More Appealed To My Plans To Destroy The Evil Inside Of The Darkness Permanently." Even though Overlord Tensei had to use the mechanics of the Darkness that was here in this World, it didn't detract from what he was doing nor his main objective.

He turned to Sephiroth sharply, saying directly, "I Will Be Needing A Keyblade. I Believe Mine Is The X-Blade, But My Family Owns One That I Recently Took Possession Of." A piercing pitch blackness spiraled into the smooth crystalline surface of Overlord Tensei's iris, forming a pupil, yet shaping it in the form of a Keyhole. A thin beam of transparent, iridescent light pierced from the center and into the floating Crystal Hand that Overlord Tensei still under his control whilst the other seven were establishing a D-Link to the Seven Princesses through their respective Worlds. He gripped the Skeleton Key in his hand. "It Functions Exactly Like A Keyblade, But Has Other Functions As Well." The synopsis was all that was necessary. While it was present, the Keyhole pupil remained in Overlord Tensei's shimmering crystal blue eye. "I Believe King Mickey Will Be Able To Give Me An Answer. If This Can Be Considered A Keyblade Or Not, And If Not, How To Acquire One." It was clear the Organization had no sort of affiliation with the gathering of Keyblades for people that weren't within certain perameters of their Organization's code. Still, Overlord had a means of facing them, and that was all he really needed to know. His hand trembled at the thought, and his eye quivered with intensity. He was having an extremely sharp thought about betrayal, and it drove him to this minor tension. "The Keyblade War Is Starting, Anyway. I Wouldn't Want To Ruin The Old Man's Fun." A cold, distant smile sifted on his face, nigh emotionless.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Meiun
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 9:44 am

Sooner or later, Meiun, or Black Friday, would appear in a phantasmal dark flame wisping before both Overlord Tensei and Sephiroth, and her physical form would condense from the flames. "Sup," she said, flipping her white-highlighted black hair drearily from out of her face. "Got orders." When she appeared in the Land of Departure, a great darkness followed her, swirling over her head and spreading out over the sky. "Standard maneuvers?" Her hands were on her hips, and her black Lolita miniskirt fluttered in the wind. Her boots just barely hovered over the ground. There was a look on her face that almost seemed like it would be that of a rebellious teenager chewing gum defiantly, yet without the gum.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Sephiroth was strangely fascinated in the things that Overlord Tensei was saying, wherein normally he would be rather stagnant and distant from literally everything everyone was saying to him, though he always heard it and was coherent about it. "Interesting," he muttered upfront about his thoughts. He turned slowly from Overlord Tensei's back and around to his side, cutting him a sideways glance. His face was still expressionless. He was about to speak more about the matter when suddenly a strange woman appeared out of black fire whose smoke billowed up into the air and caused a large dark cloud that loomed overhead. He looked up into the sky and was reminded of his own dark Cloud over his head, and was nigh enticed to drop a meteor through the heart of it.

"What is that?" Not only was her appearance completely ominous and captivating, but it was also somehow attractive. It was rare that Sephiroth had seen a woman that wasn't so 'Light' hearted, as perhaps he would call the ones he often interacted with. They were either this, or a raging goddess that had gone power mad and enslaved some henchman to do something for them. They were of no appeal to him at all, and despite their beauty, their personalities held no sentiment to him. This woman, however, which Overlord Tensei seemed to be affiliated with, held Sephiroth's charm. His face did not change expressions.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:13 pm

-BLACK QUEEN-

I. "Assemble The Zero Worlders."

II. "Move The Puppet King."

III. "Wash The Dishes."

IV. "Do Your Homework."

V. "Spread Some Poison."

VI. "Return To Base."

-Love, 'Me'.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Overlord Tensei opened his mouth to speak to Sephiroth, yet his words were nullified by the coursing of his thoughts. His keyhole pupil shriveled to a slit, and he became dead silent. "..." He turned cold for a brief moment, and his jacket began to flutter in and out of visibility, blending into the atmosphere gradually and whirling around him like a silent storm. He turned to Sephiroth, and there was a dark ring around Overlord Tensei's single visible eye for a brief moment that seemed like a flicker, and suddenly, Overlord Tensei stood completely still, gazing off beyond Sephiroth and Meiun. "Black Friday."

He Both Responded And Commanded Simultaneously. "..." Overlord Tensei Had Other Things To Do. "Sephiroth," Overlord Tensei Continued On Motionlessly And Emotionlessly, "I Must Depart. However, Black Friday Can Keep You Company While I Go Deeper Into Kingdom Hearts." Overlord Tensei Was Already Aware Of What His Next Steps Were, Beyond Simply To Find King Mickey. Despite How He Desired To Spend More Time With Sephiroth, There Were Greater Priorities That Had Suddenly Aligned Before Him. "You Are Free To Follow, Though, If You Would Rather Not Remain With Black Friday As Black Friday Happens Around Her." Overlord Tensei Departed From The Land Of Departure.

Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 2:08 pm

Little did he know, Meiun had done her homework prior to this mission and was already prepared for her orders, which she received from an unknown source. "Gotcha." Meiun snapped her fingers and the Heartless at 'End Of The World' would all start pouring out from the sky of 'The Land Of Departure,' as though the two realms were blended together. The corrosive fog of darkness melted the realities together with Black Friday's destructive Phantasmagoria, all of which had now bound the two realms together by corroding through both simultaneously. The Heartless and all such would begin to rain from the sky like dead babies, pumped out straight from the source; the 'Black King' beyond.

"Babies..." Black Friday commanded, all of the dead babies that had taken the form of the fallen Heartless coming unto her from all over the land. "Feast..." They would each take care of themselves or be taken care of. There was nothing else to that. "Now all I gotta do is wash the dishes." She stuck her tongue out at Overlord Tensei in a taunting manner, like something had gone according to her calculations. With that one move, most of her orders were already taken care of. She smirked and took off, snatching up a few of her dead babies and drawing forth from within their darkness her 'Puppet King' that she was ordered to move and disappeared within the blending haze of corrosive Phantasmagoria. The cloud got larger as she departed, and so did the territory for her dead babies, which were the 'Zero Worlders' taking on the form of the Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 2:20 pm

An amorphous mass of shadows and gleaming eyes all swarmed unconsciously toward a single point. They moved lifelessly, yet animate and uniform. There was no thought in their eyes nor their gaze, yet they found drive to move. What drew them near was the power of Black Friday at the command of Overlord Tensei. The Heartless and each of the other various creatures from Kingdom Hearts would blend together throughout this amorphous blob, becoming completely intangible from each other. They did not stop to search for their master once they reached the center of the island where Sephiroth was, but instead they began to engage him like a normal enemy of Kingdom Hearts would.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:04 pm

When the 'Black Queen' left, the 'Black King' began to manifest from parts of the 'End Of The World' forming around them and shape the form of a large Pyramid at the base of the sear of reality that she had passed through. The Black King was left to oversee the land from which he was beginning to consume. When the Pyramid was fully enclosed at the tip, the Black King would have been contained as a piece and also this world and all the Heartless within it. It would become bound to the End of the World; swallowed up whole by it.

Each of the creatures that had been formed in this land; the ones that had fallen out of the sky, would be naturally assorted from among them, calculated to a fineness that allowed the total and complete interlocking and slowing of Sephiroth's movements as soon as he would begin to move, beginning with only a single Heartless hurled out to start the chain reaction off.

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 12:17 pm

As interested as Sephiroth was in all of the things that Overlord Tensei was doing, as well as his beautiful maiden, of whom he referred to as 'Black Friday,' when he'd seen that the Heartless were under her command, like all of the other women who became power crazed and tyrannical once any form of power came under them, he was immediately turned off from her and once again more concerned about the dealings of Overlord Tensei, who suddenly departed and left the Heartless here for Sephiroth to deal with. He smirked, swiping his blade but a single once and releasing a whirlwind of slashes all untraceable to the eye, which mowed down each of the vile creatures that were endlessly generating around him. This would clear off the area before the large building at the Land of Departure, but the rest of the realm was flooded with yellow eyes and pitch darkness. "... You won't get rid of me so easily," Sephiroth muttered almost arrogantly under his breath, with a smug smirk on his face, "... Overlord Tensei." His single pitch black wing burst from his back and with a single flap, Sephiroth was off into the sky, leaving only a trail of black feathers fluttering behind him.
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 399

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:15 pm

The 'Black King' was complete.

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Black Queen :: Meiun 745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Quote :
Now, all Castle Oblivion was under Marluxia's belt, and this room became an isolated chamber inside. This chamber, specifically, since all the chambers were virtually the same, would dissolve from the main entrance and discard it as nothing, simultaneously now that it was known to be caustic to that degree.

Yet, because of the infinitely many scenarios that could have occurred at the time, each of them would be replicated within the reality of Castle Oblivion's equally virtually the same chambers and be dissected in particles all throughout the Castle's fullest mechanics. The thin spears of Scepter's scythe claws peered from the infinitely many walls and began breaking down all of the hazardous scenarios and destroyed them, allowing for Marluxia to escape further into Castle Oblivion without Black Friday able to follow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 399

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Quote :
There, in the midst of the blend between both worlds; 'The End Of The World' and 'The Land Of Departure,' also inclusive to 'Castle Oblivion,' the 'Black King,' Franquere, stood as a pinnacle and simultaneous binding agent; a mirror and reflection on both ends at the tip of the two fortress black Pyramids that had joined together at the base to become a black Diamond.

The Black King that was in 'The End Of The World' glared down at Pete with a great deal of inert malice, yet not directed at him in any given way beyond expression. Hearing his cries, the Black King lifted up a great pitch dark arm from out of the tip of the construct, pinching Pete and drawing him into the Black King's 'Domain.' Pete would land inverted on the other side of him, in 'The Land Of Departure.'

-Turn 1-
Black Queen :: Meiun Turn10

The Black King drew 'Pete' from 'The End Of The World' and at the gate of 'Castle Oblivion' at 'The Land Of Departure.'

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Black Queen :: Meiun 745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Queen :: Meiun   Black Queen :: Meiun Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Queen :: Meiun
Page 1 of 1