The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

A Broken Home...

Go down 
+2
E. Faulkner
Kairo Tymon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

A Broken Home... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Broken Home...   A Broken Home... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Awakening from his deep slumber after making a pact with the spirit of the Zero World, Kairo would find himself in a place completely unknown to him and nowhere near like the place he'd remember being in before his arrival.

"What... Happened...?" he muttered, trying to piece together all of the information. All he remembered was calling forth the Zero Moon and then seeking the Swamp Witch, only to find that she'd been replaced by a rather Grim figure. After that, there was some fulfillment of a contract and... Then, infinite darkness.

"... I wonder if Volcanon is still inside of me... Or did something happen to him, too...?"

He wasn't sure, but he felt like something about him calling upon the Zero Moon caused all of this... (5:25)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...   A Broken Home... - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:17 am

Tzita tapped her foot impatiently as El INSISTED on trying to make that kid feel better. It was probably not gonna last when the sun came up, if all of that commotion was caused because of that in the first place. He probably needed to be restrained, or thrown into the Zero World, like their father insisted. But, whatever. She didn't really care right now, anyway. She was just itching to get back to her own... 'Business.'

When he FINALLY came back over to her, she would turn her nose up to him and pout, poking out her lips as she snatched up his arm, interlocking it with her own,
"Hmph... Keeping a lady waiting, huh? You'll have to be punished for this later," she'd say, cracking one of her chain whips and smiling deviously before it dispersed. "Now, follow me... I'm going to show you a very... Special place." She tugged him in a different direction, heading toward a less run down part of Valparaiso...
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...   A Broken Home... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:33 pm

"They're gone..." a deep voice grumbled from behind the boy in the shadows, the piercing eyes of a predator lurking in the darkness, "... Don't think I forgot about you and your punishment." The darkness, like a robe, threw itself over the boy and into the orphanage, where he would be forced to stare each child in the eyes with both of his eyes allowed to be opened. "Suffer as they have suffered." He would grab each child, one by one, pick them up and show him their terrified faces, damaged bodies (if such occurred), fractured spirits (If any) and shattered minds. Some hadn't seen nor heard of anyone with powers before, and to witness it was an experience that was far too terrifying to withstand sanity, especially for one of such little comprehension and understanding in terms of realms beyond and what was capable of being done beyond the eternal confines of a barely kept together orphanage home.

"Do you know what we do with children who cannot lead nice, sociable lives in society? They must become Servicemen. Not just any Servicemen. Secret Servicemen. The ones that are not Slaves to the Machine." With that, the Living Shadow rose up to consume all of the children in a single grasp, taking them into the NeoZeroWorld Shoppe in order to begin their 'Special Training.' "Know that this is all on your head, my son. All of this must occur. Because of you." The children were no longer fortunate enough to be safe under the Orphanage's protection and maintaining their innocence. They now needed to have strict control and taken care of in a different way in order to keep from being hazardous to themselves and others. This was his price to pay... He would watch them, knowing what they were thinking and what they were feeling at the time they did it and understand why, and feel it too within himself. Where they would lack the Understanding as to why it was all going on; all those poor, unfortunate, lost souls... Kairo, on the other hand, would Understand it all. And he would have to know the fate of these Lost Souls, too. Over. And Over. and Over. Until each child had its go. There were Thirteen Orphans, including Kairo, himself. (11:25)
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...   A Broken Home... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:51 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Broken Home...   A Broken Home... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Broken Home...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3