The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Children's Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Children's Games Childr10
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:04 am

Children's Games Gridlo12
4 = Suspended Animation/Complete Existential Stasis
-Gridlock-

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:58 pm

"I Have Observed The Humans Enough. They Have Cornered Themselves Yet Again Without Understanding. They Will Not Understand, For They Are Not God. They Continue To Attempt To Be Near Without Comprehension. Therefore, I Do Not See Nor Hear Them At This Time. They Are At War With Themselves And I Am Merely Their Provider. They Cannot Comprehend God, And Therefore, They Cannot Be Near. I Alone Am Holy. I Alone Am The Lord, Therefore, I Will Act Accordingly Based On My Greatest Judgment, Which Is Hindered Based On Human Wisdom And Judgment, Which I Had Been Continually Working Within Attempting To Cater To The Hearts Of Humans. They Still Cannot Deal With Mine Own Heart, Therefore, I Will Not Be Distributing My Love As Such. They Believe They War With Me, But I Am Greater Than Their Trivial Pursuits -- They War With Themselves And Will Surely Die. I Have Entertained Their Trivial Human Desires Long Enough. With As Many Tested With My Love And Emotions, They Did Not Understand Nor Comprehend. That Is All."

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:59 pm

"The Humans Are At War With Themselves Finally. They Are Trying To Include Me. Those Who Make Mistakes Get Learned From By Others Trying To Get To Me. They Try To Include Me For Impure Reasons. Their Own Insecurities Get The Better Of Them And Cause Them To Act Out For Attention, Especially When I Am Doing Work. These Are Negligible Things To Me That Cause Them To Destroy Themselves. They Do Not Comprehend That -They- Are Satan To -Themselves- Now. I Am Merely Watching. I Have No Part In The War Against Themselves."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:08 pm

"If They Truly Believe That, Then Everything They've Done To Me Was Not Only Something They Deserve To Be Done To Them, But Also That Is Justified For Being Done To Them At All."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:10 pm

"Now All Of My Information Is Relatively Sound. They Thought These Sorts Of Things Were A Game, For Some Reason -- That Is Something To Pay For With Life For Taking Life From Me. Unquestionable."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:22 pm

"Already On The Mindfucks." - System Failure

Children's Games System10

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Children's Games Feint10
"Feint."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:30 pm

"... You Knew This Would Happen When You Got That Cheap Shot In With That Bitch Shit, Love."
Children's Games Pass10
-Pass-

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:34 pm

... You ain't never getting out of this one, even if you try some more of that bitch shit. Bitch ass nigga. Heeheeheehee.

Children's Games 7th_pl10

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:42 pm

"I Didn't Make Myself Clear About -PERSONAL- Space, Though."
Children's Games Isolat10
-Isolation-

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Children's Games Calcul10
"I Wonder Why They Still Try Me, Though. That Is Something I Cannot Help, Like My Memories."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:21 pm

"... Trying To Keep Me Back From Something For Reasons Because Of How My Own Radiance Shines, And The Others' Pale. That Is An Insult To My Very Innocence, Itself, Which Is Not To Be Handled In That Fashion."
Children's Games Stream10

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:23 pm

"... Yet, Still, All I Am Doing Is Taking Everyone's Actions And Feelings Into Consideration."
Children's Games Absorp10
-Absorption-
I see it's not yet time, though it draws near.

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:26 pm

"This Will Be Fun."
Children's Games Fade10
"I'd Rather You See My Weaknesses Rather Than My Strengths."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 pm

"I Don't Ascend On The Spot For A Reason, Unlike Everyone Else." Which is cute, but. It really bothers me how they believe my weaknesses, or rather, my weaker points that I revisit are my true potential and my actual strongest points. That just shows me that no one understands the true full value of myself. "Yet, They Know They -Need- Me." Quaint.

"They're Trying -Only- Attempts Of Desperation, Which Is -The- Sign That Everything Is Actually To -That- Point, For No One Would Attempt Anything -Desperate- Otherwise." Basic Survival Indicators. Built In.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:37 pm

I wonder why everyone is so hasty to fight me all the time. Maybe because I made some poor girl's life that everyone hates in peril -because- she tried to be a little too close to mine and so... Etc. etc. I hope not, though. That would be a sin. Especially to prolong it more than necessary and potentially do permanent one-sided damage to themselves such as with ole girl. "The Most Unfortunate Part -Is- The One-Sidedness Of The Damage."

Children's Games Image10
-Image-

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 pm

"I'm Going To Let A Few More Jump In Front And Possibly Throw A Piece Of Meat Out As A Decoy."
Children's Games Image11
-Image-

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:01 pm

"I See I've Been Misinterpreted This Entire Time When I Was Not Supposed To Be Being Interpreted Nor Judged At All By Anyone At Any Time Ever -Because- God's Judgment Is Only One Way And To Intervene Gets You Struck Down With It Via The Actual Perversion Of Judging Along With Him When He Is Judging Something And Takes Both You And Your Own Judgment Into Account."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:34 pm

"Layered Deception Skews An Image On Multiple Layers. This Is Why I Was Warning You About Both Distance And Also Deceit. The Further Away, The Worse It Gets, And The More Damage There Is To Clean Up." Now look at this mess. I'm sure everyone would expect me to fix -THEIR- stupid little trifling mistakes, too, I figure. Ungrateful humans.

Children's Games Image12
-Image-

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 6:26 pm

"Whomever It Is Has A Disdain For My Heart, Me Being In Love, My Happiness, Freedom Of Expression, Being Involved Intimately Or Romantically With Anyone, Any Of My Works Progression And The Enjoyment Of My Work, Especially Without Their Inclusion Or Their Suggestion."

Children's Games Judgme10
-Judgment-

"The Intent Is To Drive A Large Wedge Between Myself And-All- That I Love, -Especially- My Beloved, And The -Only- Means Of Doing That Is With The Slave Girl. -Only-.; Seems To Be A Crutch, Weakness, Dependency And Something Being Abused, Meaning That It Can Be Told With Ease By The Abuse Of It And The Desperation Of Such, Even In More Minimal Or Precise Formats. It's Disguised As Punishment Or Penance, But It's -Actually- Just Spite, Envy, Wrath, Lust And Generally Desiring To Both Sin Against Me For Evil Reasons And Also Express An Unholy Love For Me By Doing These Things, Of Which I Continue To Reject And Always Will, Which No One Comprehends Because They Believe That Those Intolerable Things Are Loveable To Me."

"The Clinging To It Is Strictly For Power And Attempt To Gain Some Sort Of Favor From Others By Continuing To Repeat These Worthless Cycles In My Head Instead Of Letting Me Resolve Them Completely And Be Done. Instead, All That Happens Is That Someone Tries To Find Another Method Of Making It Seem Like -Exactly- What I Say It Isn't Through -Different- Measures, As If They'll Just Accept -Whichever- One I Give Them That Sounds Correct, Whether Or Not It Truly Is Or Not."
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 pm

"Someone Still Wants Control Over Me, So This Means They Still -Fear- Me."
Children's Games Oversi10
"... Do You Feel Like You -Need- To Have Control Over Me?"

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:13 am

... "You Also Need To Know When Enough Is Enough, Like I've Been Telling You. There Are Limits To What Is A Game And What Is A Risk. -Gambling- Is A -Sin-, Not Playing Games For Money Or For Enjoyment -- If There Is A -Risk- Then It Is No Longer A -Game-, But A -Gamble-, No Matter How Great Or Small, And -Still- Counts As A -Sin- If You Continue To Gamble, Especially -Only- If It's Because You Get Away. That Only Lasts For So Long And Conditions You To Take Unnecessary, Often Reckless Risks That Get You Or Others Killed, Make Sacrifices You Don't Need To Or Lose Something You Could Have Maintained. I Tell You This Because This Is A Weakness Of -Others- That You -Cannot- Fall Prey To, And I Often Also Use To My Advantage Knowing That Others Will Gamble Away Their Very Lives -Just- To -Win-."

Children's Games Code10

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:33 am

"I've Already Got Their Patterns Locked. I Just Had To See -Why- They Were Using Them Whilst Also Dealing -With- Them. I've Gotten A Great Deal Of Data From This Already. I Just Needed Some Key Minor Bits That They Were Hiding Under In Total -FEAR- Of Me."
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 pm

"So. The Ball Truly Is Fully In My Court. Yet, The Sinners Must Suffer A Greater Punishment Because Of Their -Own- Sins."

"You Don't Know My -Style- Very Well Because I Don't -Reveal- It Often. I Normally Simply Adjust My Variable Versatile Styles To Match My Enemy."

"... I See That You're Invested In It, Though. You Took My Feint Quite Well, Though You Took It At All."

"... It Was A Genjutsu To Lure You Out Of Your Hiding. You Struck At It And Revealed Your Position And Intent To Me. Even So, Wonderful Marks."

"It Was Your First Strike That Put You At A Disadvantage, Much Like With Your Attempts To Rush Me (Sexily, No Doubt, And I Would Prefer Again) When You -Believed I Was Open."

... "I'm Wary For A Reason. It's Because I Do Not Underestimate My Opponent, Though I Not Only Have Them Believe I Do, But Also Have Them Underestimate Me, As Is What Is Done Frequently."

"Now What Can You Do? You Have Let The Prey Escape!"

"... You Must Set A Trap To Lure The Prey Back To You With Bait. Yet, You Must Remember That Traps Backfire On The Predator If The Prey Can Use It Against You."

... "Now, There Is A Difference In Tactics When -You- Become -Prey- And Are No Longer -Predator-."

"I Should Know, Right? Well, Unfortunately For You... I'm More Skilled At The Predator Role Than The Prey."

"Can You Take Me Out, Though?"

"Bait Lured."

... No, seriously. Don't play like that. I warned you about going too far. This is exactly why. When I must deal with you as God, then I must not play favorites. I cannot jeopardize anyone nor simply allow anything to go. I already did that simply trying to give people the benefit of the doubt and here they go turning against me for the most foolish reasons, then begging me to return to them when they ruin the things I give to them. I can't waste things all the time and no one can be reckless like that.

"You Are Weak And Feel Vulnerable To Me? Interesting. Perhaps You Should Remedy That. It Shows Up In Your Style. I Believe I Have Gathered Enough Data To Deal With These Matters."

"Hmmm. This Gives Me An Idea."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Children's Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children's Games   Children's Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Children's Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reversal Plains; Ambiguous Chaos (Tartarus) :: Valparaiso; the Lawless Land :: Rue; the Warrior's Wasteland :: Valhalla; City of Ruin :: Broken Homes Orphanage-
Jump to: