The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Serpent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Serpent   Serpent EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Serpent Point10
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:20 pm

"Don't Get Caught Up~." Serpent Pin10
-Pin-
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Dr. Money, which owneth the 'Gold Serpent,' stood and awaited patiently for the full construction of the 'Robo Dome-O,' as were in the 'Original' plans of 'Tymon.'

"Aaaaaaaaany day now," he coughed, tapping his cane down decisively and swaying back and forth rhythmically in tandem with 'Gold Serpent,' wherever it was, as he awaited its return. "Doodeedoodeedoo..."

He took a gander at his watch, which flashed like a diamond but for only a second before he slid his sleeve jacket back down, looking around somewhat impetuously. "Ayyup. Aaaaaaaaany day now."

Every so often, Dr. Money halted his motion and looked to the ground pensively, in 'Deep Thought.'

Robo Dome-O (2009)

~Mechanica~

Genre: Mecha

Synopsis: Aliens and other interdimensional beings all gather together at the interdimensional machine colosseum, the Robo Dome-O to test out their respective machines for the title of robotic supremacy in the universe.

Characters:

Freezma (Operator) and Glaze (Machine): From the Ice Dimension.
Type: Ice
Capabilities: Great Defense, Non-Slip Traction, Freezing Effect

Jelly (Operator) and Jellatent (Machine): From the Water Dimension.
Type: Water
Capabilities: Can float/hover above ground and on top of water, Exceptional swimming speed, Has sonar scanner. Not effected by any terrain or terrain changes.

Minima (Operator) and Maxima (Machine): From Heaven.
Type: Light
Capabilities: Teleportation, Flight, Light Manipulation, Not effected by any terrain or terrain changes, Uber speed.

Mermir (Operator) and Slipmer (Machine): From Planet Atlantis.
Capabilities: Able to swim, complete environmental traction, minor shape shifting

Penguinne (Operator) and Pengy (Machine): From the $$$.
Type: Dark
Capabilities: Hovering, Universal Traction, Universal Swimming

Draky (Operator) and Mechbat (Machine): From the Dark Dimension.
Capabilities: Universal Night Vision, Universal Sound Decoding, Flight, Not effected by terrain or terrain change.

Miss Nurse (Operator) and Hello Nurse (Machine): From the Medical Department.
Type: Neutral
Capabilities: Able to restore or repair what is broken or injured, high speed movement.

Shadog (Operator) and Demon Ram (Machine): From Hell.
Capabilities: Physically powerful, Teleportation, Flight.

Shadow Figure (Operator) and Shadow Locust (Machine): From the Abyss.
Capabilities: Convergence with Shadows and Darkness, Physically powerful, Flight.

Turteli (Operator) and Tortus (Machine): From Earth.
Type: Earth
Capabilities: Not effected by terrain change, Slow, but Powerful, Able to Swim, Weakness scanner, Defense Mode (Shell), Tank

Sparkles (Operator) and Shockat (Machine): From the Machine Planet.
Type: Electric
Capabilities: High speed movement, Power over electricity, Able to hack into electronics, Physically powerful

Beet (Operator) and Steel Beetle (Machine): From the Machine Planet.
Capabilities: Highly durable, Loyal, High attack power, Slow, but Efficient.

Friss (Operator) and Gaw (Machine): From the Tribal Dimension.
Capabilities: Physically powerful, High speed movement

Colonel Ping (Operator) and Sergeant Metal (Machine): From Earth.
Capabilities: Loyal, Ruthless, Not that powerful, but very swift, Able to change arms into variant military weapons.

Prince Aq (Operator) and Aquai (Machine): From Planet Atlantis.
Capabilities: Elastic, extensible body, Able to float and swim at high speed, Manipulates water, Unaffected by terrain difference or change.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2329

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 7:10 am

='Tabrynth'=
Serpent Activa11
-Activate-

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 am

0. As Soon As The 'Gold Serpent' Returned To 'Dr. Money' With All Of The -Loot-, The 'Forbidden Tensei Seal' Appeared Where The 'Tabrynth' Had Activated, Bringing Along With It 'TATARI,' The 'Forbidden One'.

I. The -Forbidden Tensei Seal-, 'Nohxark', Hovered Over Where The -Forbidden One-, 'TATARI', Was Summoned From The Veritas To Do The Bidding Of The Original -Forbidden One-, 'Tymon', Who Had Taken On One Of His 'Void Bo$$' Forms -- D. Money.

II. As Soon As The Nohxark Came Into Contact With Dr. Money, He Began To Change Into A Different Void Bo$$ And Also Merge With TATARI At The Exact Same Time, Allowing Them To Take On A Harmonic Symbiotic Resonance Which Fit Like A Suit (Which The Nohxark Was For Tymon In Order To Change Into A Void Bo$$ And Vice Versa).

III. Immediately, Tymon Changed From His 'Void Bo$$' Form 'Dr. Money' And Into His 'Void Bo$$' Form Of 'Void Sun' With 'TATARI' Using The 'Nohxark'.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:25 am

"Ultra Badass!" Tymon called out when transforming from 'Dr. Money' to 'Void Sun' as the next 'Void Bo$$' to accomplish his goals. This cry triggered the transformation for the 'Forbidden Tensei Seal' to unlock 'TATARI' and allow for harmonized resonance between it and Tymon, as what was done when Tymon took on the Insanity into himself. This was that same exact form from so long ago which he frequently used to accomplish more cutthroat or lawless and destructive motives of his, especially incoherently or with a savage preconsciousness about his execution.

With the Nohxark suit equipped to keep it both restrained and under the control of Prime Order in order to prevent discord with Prime Chaos -- as Tymon was prone to indulge in when in his Insanity form -- the Master Lock kept these parts of Tymon synchronized in a symbiotic fashion, as the Insanity once was alone for Tymon before he had full control over it. Now, as the -Void Bo$$- 'Void Sun', Tymon was in complete control of the Insanity, known now as 'TATARI'.

"Myesh..." the Void Sun, Tymon, muttered to himself, reviewing the notes that he picked up from the secret Forbidden place within the Valparaiso Branch of the NeoZeroWorld Shoppe, "Mine Mashter Plans Art Coming Together Quite Shmoothly." Despite all the mishaps, things were still coming out clean and smooth; better than expected with the mishaps happening, themselves. "I Will Allow My Tabrynth To Finish The Construction Of The 'Robo Dome-O' So That I Can Purge The Mechanica And Recalibrate Them Whilst Also Beginning My Mass Production Of Them When I Start Up The Factorial City Again." These next steps were just as careful as those that went into the full completion of 'Tymonland', since the 'Robo Dome-O' was actually a major tourist attraction and key mechanic of the running of Tymonland. "I Will Have My 'Tymonland'," said he, "And It Will Be Most Glorious, Indeed." Ty-chan was already running and when it was finished with its protocol, Ty-chan should have returned to the Void Sun in order to set itself up as the Prysm of Tymonland, itself.

"All That Is Happening Now Is A Purge," saith Void Sun Tymon, "But Afterward, The Mechanica And The Power Core For Tymonland, Ty-chan, Will Be Fully Operational Via The Tabrynth, And The Land Can Be Opened Up For Business." As Void Sun Tymon had predicted, things were coming along to perfection. He continued to review his notes that he left for himself in safe, secret places among the Lawless Land (and throughout the rest of the Veritas) in order to accomplish further, greater goals throughout the full extended period of time of initial startup for the operation.

"The Last Thing I Need To Do Is Set Up These Pieces I Have Listed In The Arena."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent Empty

Back to top Go down

Serpent
Page 1 of 1