The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Perversion Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Those That Pervert What Is Good, Pervert Words, Pervert Evil, Pervert At All, Are Perverted, Attempt To Pervert, Seek Perversion, Are Lost Or Trapped In Perversion, Stick Or Cling To Perversion, Live In Perversion, Are Perversion, Need To Pervert, Bind To Or Bond With Perversion, Maintain Perversion, Are Incapable Of Reversion, Require Perversion, Sustain Perversion, Are Perversion, Make Perversions, Desire Perversions, Exist As Or In Perversions, Blaspheme Because Of Or For Perversions, Cannot Cease Perversions, Refuse To Stop Perversions Or Perverting, Pervert Life, Are Doomed To Die Of Perversions, Attach To Other Perverts, Incite Perverts, Become Perverts, Pervert Humor, Pervert Justice, Pervert Sex, Pervert At All, Find No Wrong Nor Evil In Perversions Or Being Perverted Nor Perverts, Etc., Misc. Et Alia.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Kairo Kaizoku Tymon · September 1 ·
"You Are Perverted For Trying To See Something From A Distance That You Can -Only- Experience Both In The Flesh And Up Close -- Anything Else, Especially Dwelling In My Mind, Is Also -REQUIRING- Me To Be -MENTALLY- Stimulated Enough To Even -DREAM- Of Pleasuring You In That Fashion. You All Have Been -SEVERE- Idiots -AND- Perverts."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:27 pm

"You All Do Not Know When You Are Boring And When You Are Weak Because You're Always Being Catered To And Never Actually Actively Participating Beyond Just Taking Some Dick, Which Is Boring, Simple And Completely Not Stimulating To Me. Like With The Slave Girl, I'll Get Completely Bored Midway Through, Lose My Focus And Attention, Think About Things That Interest Me (Not Other People, Even, But Things That I Want To Be Doing Or Like To Be Doing, Like Art Or Video Games) And Then Start To Work Towards That As Swiftly As Possible."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Remember: "If You Don't Want To Stop, It's A Reason Why."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 13 ·
"Those Who Have And Cling To Perversions Prolong Those Of Others And Incur New Ones, Which Are Often Tested With Unwarranted Deception That Makes Themselves And Others Worse Off, Especially Because The Indirectness Causes Blindness For The One Experimenting."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · September 17 ·
X. "Seeking To Use Obscene Images And Means Of Sex For Control And Power As A Form Of Intrusion, Perversion And Desperation. Cutting It Off Will Leave It Powerless." - Gamaliel (Abuse)
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:24 pm

"Setback; Residual Attachment To Anyone Who Has Any Type Of Emotional Instability That Acts On Such And Damages The Relationship Become Adhesions Which Are Tar And Swampland -- They Are Attached And Perverted, Which Pollutes My Spirit Because Of Their Actions Being Perverted And My Analysis Of Such Via Exposure Binding Me." Spite Is Perverted Indirectly, Causing Weakness And Deficiency In The Holy Spirit, Thus Making Brittle Constitution And Construction. "This Also Means Those Doing It Are Weak And Can Be Broken."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 9 at 8:47am ·
"Apparently, I Am Still A Threat To Them -- They Still Move With Lust To Inconvenience Me And Manipulate With Envy Out Of Fear Of Lack Of Control. They Want To Make Me Dependent So That I Will Need Them Instead Of They Needing Me; A Leechmaggot Tactic To Asexually Produce More Leeches And Maggots Systematically. This Is A Key Flaw And Major Exploitable Weakness Which Reveals The Greatest Vulnerability."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · October 28 at 11:41pm ·
"Blaspheming Simply To Blaspheme And Causing Self Degeneration Which Is Greater Than If I, Myself, Were To Actually Be The One To Do So. Creating A Self-Perversion In An Inverted Manner By Trying To Project A Perversion." - Edge
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:17 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 10, 2016 · Chicago ·
There is a distinct difference between living 'Normally' and living 'Naturally.' What is 'Normal' is not always 'Natural' and what is 'Natural' is not always 'Normal.' Yet, what is 'Natural' SHOULD be 'Normal.' Then you're getting somewhere.

*Purim
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes EmptyThu May 26, 2022 4:50 pm

"I Think The Moral Of This Interaction Was To Find Out That There Are Just As Many Creepy, Horny, Perverted, Desperate, Dumb, Depraved Women Out There As There Are Guys, But They Are Just Much Less Open. But They Truly Do Exist, And It's Totally Disgusting~! God, I See Why Women Hate Creepy Guys, But It's So Much Worse When It's A Creepy Girl That Acts Just Like A Creepy Pervy Guy. And Also, As A Bonus, Is Not Even Hot."

"Turns Out That Bitches Can Be Totally Not Romantic At All, Just Like Some Lame-Ass Dude. Trust Me, After Talking To And Blocking Like, 200 People In 2 Days, And Most Of Them Having Absolutely Zero Charm, But Thinking That People Just Want To Fuck Them For Being Dumb And Sometimes Pretty... You Find Out That Women Are More Like Men Than You Originally Thought. I Really Did Not Expect Women To Be SO Similar To Men When They COMPLAIN About Men. I Think Human Nature Is More Human Than Gender Specific, And Women Should Understand They Are Just As Bad. JUST As Bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perversion Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perversion Notes   Perversion Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Perversion Notes
Page 1 of 1