The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. Empty
PostSubject: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Long after the evacuation of the entirety of the Delta to clear it out for the Festival of the Monsters, Tear Lacrimoso and the Pandemia Mechanica that served as an enormous mech for him with the Master Control Unit of the Dusk powering it were out in the field at the Dusk location of Pandemia -- D.T.I.

"Dusk Technical Institution: A Bolt In Your Heart."

There were many slogans and phrases slung about involving the school considering the college was actually filled with children and adults of variable variety and diversity among them -- even so up to the point where many of them could seem like they were from different planets, as well. However, all of them were students of the Dusk Technical Institution, the Dusk Branch of Pandemia; Pandaversity of the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 8:57 am

The Dusk Citizens that were already part of D.T.I. were not aware that there was a larger faction to the college that they attended, since they were all relatively sheltered in terms of their education. They only knew of things about the Dusk and the advanced technology of the Dusk -- hence, Dusk Technical Institution -- and to see something pop up out of nowhere that was allegedly part of the school was a shock to them.

They were accustomed to their grounded education facility that taught them all about the wonders of Science and Magitech as well as Manna, but had literally no clue that it was mobile and had little knowledge of any connection to anything beyond the Dusk at all -- hence 'Dusk Technical Institution'. The students were both terrified and amazed all at the same time, since their normal everyday lives were disturbed by the college's sudden activity.
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:20 am

"This Is A Public Service Announcement," said a familiar, yet droning voice on the loudspeaker, "Due To The Current Events Of The Veritas, An Emergency Evacuation Has Been Issued Throughout The Delta, And Also Now In The Dusk For College Students Only. All Who Attend The Dusk Technical Institution Will Be Transported Via D.T.I. Itself -- Part Of The Larger 'Pandemia', Which You Will Be Informed About On The Way -- To The Dawn. You Will Be Meeting With Many Delta Townsfolk And Dawn Villagers Along The Way, And You, Dusk Citizens, Are To Learn And Share With Your Fellow Pandemia Students."

At that very moment, D.T.I. rose up from the ground and became a sentient mobile unit that carried the students that were within up toward the Dawn through the Crystal Bridges, yet keeping balance and constitution so that the students would not be shaken about when they were in motion.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:05 am

Tear brought down Pandemia with all of his 'Calculations' that he had been making and recording in an actual 'Record' of what was going on in his life at the given time. The giant 'Mechanica' that was the 'House' of the Veritas in its 'Academic' -Type-. All of what he'd written in accord with his own movements fell into 'Alignment' the moment D.T.I. rose up and began to maneuver its way to the larger Pandemia, which was coming down to greet it.

Pandemia would attach to D.T.I. like a transformer mech and begin to make necessary adaptations to both collegic environs inside and out automatically without harming anyone in the process. Everything happened around the walls of the institutions so that the merging process went on to lock the halls together at the seams before reconnecting at the walls and ceilings. There should have been no casualties at all, since they were all done at the end-points of each location. Thus, the new and improved Pandemia was completed with the Dusk Technical Institution equipped. "Haha! There we are. Now then, class, seatbelts everyone!"

Last edited by Tear M. Lacrimoso on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:50 pm

The Dusk Citizens were enthralled by their arrival at Pandemia from the Dusk Technical Institution and ended up blending in with the Delta Townsfolk rather nicely, thus making one larger Pandemia from the Dusk Citizens assimilation. This would mean that it could now use Magitek and Manna instead of just Spiritual Energy, like one did in the Delta.
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:51 pm

The Dusk did things differently than the Delta and the Dusk Citizens college students learned something different than the normal Pandemia students. They used the power of Spells and Technology rather than their Souls and Spirits, but they added a new element to Pandemia which would allow for Pandemia to utilize the Grimoires and record the Legends of the Veritas about what keeps it all together.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Once Tear saw that the assimilation had gone smoothly, he went on to tell the Pandemia students what was what around the newly improved college. "Yes, why, I've been working on this for a very long time," he went on through the loudspeaker, "And I only just tested it all right now! Happy day!" Safety was first for Tear, but he also had a priority to get Pandemia in all its forms up to the Dawn.

"I will still very much be speaking to you all throughout the entire process," Tear went on, "And will be helping those of you who use your Spirits and Souls to learn what those who use their Minds and Manna know... and vice versa!" He intended to have all Pandemia knowing both Science and Spirit before they were prepared for the Dawn. "So, on to your classes, everyone! I will give you time to observe your new surroundings and be acquainted, but do not let it cut into classtime!"
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Pandemia now stood as two structures combined into one, and was raised up high into the sky originally on two mechanical legs now becoming quadrupedal with the Dusk Technical Institution newly combined with it.

The mech raised itself up onto its new legs and let its old legs become arms.

With The AI recalibrating, Pandemia started to practice doing some of its new techniques inherited from D.T.I.'s installment, such as a simple 'Gravity Ball' created in the midst of one of its arms, then, somewhere safe inside of the school -- likely the Battle Room. "Attention All Students: Fights With Pandemia Are Allowed Now That House Veritas Is Upgraded."

Once the announcement for battles with Pandemia itself were announced, the students started to sign up for battles with the actual facility that could generate special moves inside of its boundaries.

Pandemia also selected students at random who were ready for their gradients to improve would be automatically targeted by the mechanized panda-headed school.

Suddenly, 'Random Event's started to spontaneously appear within and about Pandemia for the students could 'Interact' with.

Random Event: A disturbing chill is felt going up and down the halls of Pandemia and is causing everyone to feel uncomfortable, as well as generally cold.

Random Event: A large gravitational fluctuation sucked in some Pandemia students with its 'Vacuum' effect.

Random Event: Some of the veteran Pandemia members joined together to face Pandemia, itself.

Random Event: A shimmering 'Vacuum' appeared.

Pandemia buzzed and hummed with life from the inside out as the mech launched off attacks and the students also responded in kind.

Pandemia was rearing to go and be a collegic battle mech, but still had to get to the original meeting destination -- The Dawn. With the upgrades, Pandemia could climb the Crystal Nexus like a Spiderpanda. The students would be preoccupied with random events that happened spontaneously within Pandemia, testing variable laws and theories at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.   Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandemia Chapter 1; D.T.I.
Page 1 of 1