The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Spring Festival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:51 am

Overlord Tensei appears out of a Dimension Gate portal, which opens up in the middle of what is supposed to be a Festival only to find a fruitbat doing something. "Um, Hello There," Overlord Tensei says to the fruitbat.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Overlord Tensei smiled and greeted the bat, which he presumed was blind, with another friendly "Hello There," before explaining his case to the creature. "I Am From Another Dimension Called 'The Veritas' And Came To This World For A Festival I Heard About..." Overlord Tensei stopped just short of the end of his sentence, placing one of his gloved hands on his chin, letting his black jacket flutter in the cool of the gentle breeze, "... But It Seems As Though I Have Missed The Mark." Unusual for him, considering what he was and how much he could do, but even the greatest have a slip of the mind. He dusted off his black pants and asked politely, "Is There Anything Still Going On?" whilst chuckling a little.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Overlord Tensei sat upon one of the marvelous plants that sprouted from the ground, seeming to assimilate with it genetically as to not damage it whilst he rested upon it. His black booted feet would slip into the center of the plant all the way up to his waist, wherein he would come to a standstill and be unified with the flower. He caused its petals to undulate a bit with his mind, then laughed when he felt the tickle of small creatures on the flower. "Mmmm..." he moaned with relief, "... Well, Hopefully I Can Get Into Something Interesting." He turned his head as he leaned on one of his petals as if a reclined chair, asking, "Are You Part Of The Festival, Talking Bat? Will You Do Something Amazing Like The Flaming Birds?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Overlord Tensei listened to and read the thoughts of Stately, learning both the name of the creature and the nature of its words. Still, Overlord Tensei only chuckled, finding it a bit comical, and that the two of them could be nice friends. "I Am Psychic, You Know," were the opening words to the next of Overlord Tensei's string of speech, "So I Can Hear Your Thou--" He was cut off by the sound of the archaic screech summoning a beautiful totem, which caused Overlord Tensei, of a stately composure, to suddenly become giddy like a schoolgirl. "EEEE~!" he screeched, "SUMMONING~!" Overlord Tensei contorted the stem of the flower to adjust it to viewing the totem and Stately atop it, he himself watching with a cosmic glitter in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Overlord Tensei acknowledged the transition of thoughts and continued to read into what Stately was thinking and feeling, finding it to be adorable and whimsical at the same time. Something refreshing from all of the chaos that usually followed Overlord Tensei because of his great power and his homeworld, the Veritas. That's when he noticed that Stately was interested in the Dimension Gate portal that was left open, revealing a singular hovering platform with a rainbow of colors rippling over it like wind on the grass -- which it resembled. There was a miniature civilization on top of the platform, but everywhere beyond the platform was pitch black. "You're Interested In The Veritas?" he asked, marveling at the performance that came afterward. "Oh, And Thank You For That Wonderful Display!" Overlord Tensei beamed. "Why Yes, I Am Psychic, Among Other Things..." He curved his gaze shyly.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Overlord Tensei found it just as amazing that Stately could shove the totem into his pocket as he did the spectacle of the fiery performance, itself, and applauded once it was clear that the bat was finished. "Hahaha, Yes, Quite. I Can Even Project My Image Into Your Mind So You Can See Me Clearly." Overlord Tensei plucked himself from the plant and began to hover in midair mysteriously, letting his jacket flutter and flow with his aerial movements. His eyes were crystal blue and his hair was a similar shade of crystal blue, the iridescence of it creating a rainbow in the light. His shirt was plain black as were his pants and boots, but he wore a beltbuckle of a soul on his waist, which wavered like an actual soul with soul energy. "Can You See Me?" he asked Stately psychically.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Overlord Tensei was happy to have done such a service as to give Stately the sight of clear image. He hovered in Stately's mind and continued to speak about his home world, so that they could take their minds off of what happened that blinded Stately. "Well Good Show! I See You Can See The Veritas, As Well." Overlord Tensei looked to the hovering platform and sighed heavily. "Well, The Entrance To It, That Is. We Travel Through Dimension Gates Using A Universal Location As The Station For Transport And Travel -- Which You See As The Rainbow Rippling Floating Mass In The Void." Tensei was all too happy to explain about the Veritas and anything else about it that may come up. "I Came Here Through The Dimensional Portal, As You Know. Anyone Can Use Them, But Only From Inside, Unless One Is Already Open."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Overlord Tensei blinks, then laughs out loud. "Oh, No, Not At All! I Have Many Cosmic Powers That Allow Me To Open Up Dimensions At Will." He closed the portal to the Dimension Gate platform and then took a single finger and drew a line on the ground, which glittered and sparkled with what looked to be celestial bodies such as stars and planets, only miniaturized. Then, from the slit in the ground made from this line, an ovoid shape that teemed with dimensional energy in a spectacular array! It poured out from within the Veritas Dimension deep inside of the Veritas Universe, creating a background of celestial bodies for Overlord Tensei to hover into and command at will. "This Energy Comes From The Veritas Universe," he said. "But I, Being From The Veritas, Can Control it Anywhere."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:40 pm

Overlord Tensei was a bit shy about what he really was. "My True Form Does Not Leave The Veritas," he said blatantly, as if he'd heard nothing else that Stately stated, "For I Am The Pillar Holding The Universe Up And The Binding Thread Keeping It Together." He ruled over the entire universe as a cosmic being, and only sent envoys of himself as humanized versions of himself to interact with people on a lesser scale than something massive and cosmic. "I Have Created Perpetual Energy Inside Of The Dimension," he continued. "As Long As I Am Not Cut Off, I Will Not Run Out." It came from a lot of hard work and development. "I'm Not Called 'Overlord' Tensei For Nothing." Yet, he was still just as shy as anyone else about his true form and his true power. He had a habit of scaring people when he revealed his true self to them. The cosmic energy that hovered around wherever Overlord Tensei went would encircle him, then extend outward like a hand to grasp Stately's wing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Festival   Spring Festival Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Festival
Page 1 of 1