The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas War; Depthsroot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

The Veritas War; Depthsroot Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Quote :
Ophiuchus continued to shine. "You Hear That? Now You All Have Started A War Within The Entire Veritas!" Ophiuchus absorbed all of his light into himself and created a condensation of light around and within him. "This Will Not Go Unpunished!!" he screamed as he released the light as a powerful wave that blew back everything with its Magnanimous Luminosity.

"SO COME! LET US DO BATTLE LIKE IN THE DAYS OF THE LOST WORLD!"

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Truth of Depthsroot :: Dogma
Depthsroot Residents

Other / Decline to state Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 4:20 pm

The Depthsroot Residents were enthralled to have started a worldwide universal revolution with just their zeal alone. It made them feel like they could do anything, even though most of their abilities got wiped out by something that seemed like it was an arbitrary countermeasure and not an actual technique or skill. They had no knowledge of what that meant, and it showed by how many of them ran out into the open field toward the shining one and sought to defeat him.

The same powers that had been seen on television, in video games and in manga were used to the exact likeness and sameness of the ones that had been witnessed, though with the factors of fatigue, energy and general power measurement, none of them were able to accomplish much except for try to copy techniques.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:12 pm

Ophiuchus was sad and disappointed in them. "You All Cannot Even Fight Back." It was a victory by a landslide -- against the entire village, no less. "I Can Defeat You With My Voice Alone," Ophiuchus warned, having displayed this ability earlier. "You All Are Pitiful. You Need More Training."

Ophiuchus was still the King of the Veritas, and so that meant that he had to make some important decisions for the different nations of the Veritas. One was going to be to teach the Depthsroot Residents personally why he was as powerful as he was.

"I Will Teach You..." Ophiuchus said, releasing a healing pulse of light from himself, "... Through Defeating You Over And Over Again Until You Learn!" Now, Ophiuchus was giving the entire nation some of his power to fight him with, so they would have infinite energy to do whatever they liked without getting tired. "I Have Blessed This Land With My Power. Now Come At Me With It!" Ophiuchus still floated in the midst of the open field, not having moved since he appeared. "Am I Not A Great King, To Give You My Power So That You May Fight Against Me To Your Heart's Content?" He figured that this was a display of his affection toward the Depthsroot.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 6:57 pm

The Depthsroot Residents were actually shocked to find out that they were getting an infinite amount of power from their God-King. However, after the initial excitement, many of them figured that it wasn't the correct way to show their own strength and decided against using any of Ophiuchus' power.

"We don't NEED your power!" someone said.

"Yeah, we can't be stronger than you if we're using YOUR power!" another person said.

The crowd unanimously agreed. However, something bone-chilling scared them about their Ruler -- he had enough power to supply each of them with limitless power. Not one of them. Not a lot of them. But ALL of them. Because they had been unified by his power and felt each others' power whilst under its influence, they knew what it was like to have that power within and around them.

Still, this made them deathly afraid of Ophiuchus, since his power was just that great. No longer did the Depthsroot Residents wish for there to be any type of warring between themselves and the Tensei. They were now so afraid of Ophiuchus that they even bowed down to him, and worshipped his name as God-King.

"But we still want to train!" an earnest young man spake out.

"Yes, train us!" a bespectacled young lady cried.

If they received direct training from Ophiuchus, they could then become more powerful on their own and test their mettle against each other rather than fight their God-King. When they were stronger, though, many had the thought to fight with him there then.

There was only one person who was not content with this outcome.

Sam: "CARL, COME BACK!!"

It was Carl, the same person that defied the Tensei before when the Grand Golem was placed down in the Depthsroot to protect them. "NO!!!!!" Carl shouted with all his heart, "HE CAN'T BE THAT STRONG!! NO ONE IS THAT STRONG!!!" Even Carl had hopes of facing off against Ophiuchus, but mostly so that he could call himself Ophiuchus. Just as anyone. Yet he was the only one not reformed by the exertion of raw power that was released from Ophiuchus. This is because he knew him as Khrona, and wouldn't believe that Khrona was actually powerful enough to be a God-King at all.

Carl flared up in anger, his fire powers overwhelming his body and an aura coming over him like flame appeared. It seemed that he had control over fire as his power.

"Take your stupid power and let's fight fair and square!" Carl said as he ran to the center of the field.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Ophiuchus was overjoyed by all that occurred, even Carl's little outburst. "Oh, I Do Have Such Loving People Living Here..." he doted, placing a hand up to his cheek.

As Carl approached, Ophiuchus -- known as Shinrona or Shin'Khrona -- lowered himself to the ground, hovering just lightly above it. "On Behalf Of All The Depthsroot, I Will Train You All!" Ophiuchus smiled, awaiting Carl to come near.

"If You Wish To Fight Me Using Your Skills, I Will Accept And Acknowledge That," Ophiuchus said, withdrawing all of his energy from the Depthsroot and back into himself, which made him glow golden and shine brightly again. The light might have been too much for Carl to handle.

Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:02 pm

It was a good thing that Carl's ability was manipulation over fire and the light that it burns with, giving him control over light. With his potent control over an intense brightness in his palms, he would make a motion as if clawing through something and try to rip through the barrier of light that protected Ophiuchus.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Carl would only be blinded by a brighter light once he tore open the shade of the first light, coming from Ophiuchus' mouth. It was a yawn.

The beam of light -- moving at lightspeed -- should have hit Carl directly as soon as he opened up the curtain of light veiling Ophiuchus.

Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Carl, blinded, was stunned by the attack initially and knocked away by its force. However, he quickly adapted to absorb the light that was shot at him and use it to intensify his own powers. "You shouldn't underestimate me," he said arrogantly after taking the attack and using it for power, "I'm not huff like everyone else." Carl wiped his nose with his thumb and shot forward toward Ophiuchus with a burning knuckle, the blaze intense enough to sear the air due to its speed. Carl was like a speeding rocket locked onto Ophiuchus' jawline.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Ophiuchus did not smile.

Raising a hand, he not only caught the flaming fist, but also withdrew it from the trail of light that it streaked from and back the way Carl came, flinging him like a slingshot with the vacuum wave that was created through Ophiuchus' light manipulation.

"You JUST Learned That, And Yet, Suddenly You Are The Master Of It, Huh?" Ophiuchus did not seem pleased.

Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:59 pm

Carl, hurled away, was amazed at the way that Ophiuchus used the power of light. It only made Carl want to get better with his own powers.

However, it didn't seem like Ophiuchus was very pleased about it all.

"What's wrong?" Carl jeered, "Afraid I'll become stronger than you one day and kick your ass?!"
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:02 am

Ophiuchus did not smile.

"NO!" he boomed, voice trembling the underground, "I Simply Do Not Wish For You To Be So Arrogant About Something You Know Next To Nothing About." That wasn't all that Ophiuchuss was displeased with Carl about, but he would teach him the same way he said he would teach the other Depthsroot Residents.

"I Will Make An Example Of You, Carl," Ophiuchus spake, "And As Such, This Will Be Considered A Test For You To Gauge Your Skill Level." An old-fashioned Ranking Exam.

"I Will Be Your Proctor."

Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:10 am

Carl, still filled with haughtiness, laughed at Ophiuchus. "I don't NEED to be tested by you to know my strength!" Carl said. "But fine, if that's how you want to play it, then that's what I'll do. I'll defeat you here and show everyone that the Tensei are not invincible gods!"

Carl's resolve bolstered his spirit, which in turn caused his powers to flare. He was getting stronger fast -- he might have been one of the strongest Depthsroot Residents that there were in the underground. In that, he put his confidence and ran toward Ophiuchus again, charging up energy in his hands. "GO TO HELL!!!" Carl cried, releasing the beam of heat from his hands straight toward Ophiuchus, hot enough to melt metal.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:19 am

Ophiuchus remained unsmiling.

"Absolution..." he uttered as the beam neared, "Absolute Reality."

Thrusting his hand forth, Ophiuchus released an invisible wave of energy that would envelop the beam as it neared, breaking it down from its positive, neutral and negative energies until its values were virtually zeroed out. In its wake was transparent emptiness, and the silence of energy ceasing to move.

Not even the wind blew from the force of the attack nor the counterattack after the Absolute Reality broke down the energies of the beam.

"We Are Gods," Ophiuchus bellowed, waving his hand, "And If You Saw My Greater Power, You Would Understand." In the transparent emptiness formed a translucent beam of energy that condensed itself until it could be seen -- it was a beam made of Reality, itself.

"Smite."

A flick of the wrist and the translucent beam was off toward Carl, condensed to the point of being like lightning, yet made of the very fabric of reality that was around them. Should it strike him, his powers would be temporarily nullified under the subjugation of Ophiuchus' Absolute Reality being controlled solely by him.

Back to top Go down
Depthsroot Residents
Depthsroot Residents

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 10:40 am

Carl was not adept enough to see nor dodge the attack and instead was struck down directly, causing him to be temporarily stripped of his power.

Blasted back, Carl hit a wall and fell unconscious, all for the Depthsroot Residents to see. They looked to their God-King and bowed their heads in worship, knowing that he was their God-King after his display of power. They only revered him more, but they respected Carl for even making an attempt. Someone from the infirmary came to gather him and take him back whilst the rest of the Depthsroot Residents went back to training. Many of them went to the Academy that was located in the Underground that taught about the Veritas and the rest of its facets.

They were not aware that what they'd done had caused such a war in the Veritas, but they were humbled now by Ophiuchus and ready to learn from him as both their teacher and God-King.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 10:45 am

Ophiuchus did not smile.

"Basic," he proclaimed Carl to be, "That Is Your Rank." Ophiuchus panned over the area, "Just Like Mostly Everyone Else." They would need some instruction on how to grow their power now that they knew how to use their powers. They were not adept at using their abilities as they should be.

"Come, Depthsroot Residents! To The Academy! Here, I Will Teach You, Myself!"

And with that, the war was over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas War; Depthsroot   The Veritas War; Depthsroot Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas War; Depthsroot
Page 1 of 1