The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7403

Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon Empty
PostSubject: Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon   Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 8:24 am

Just outside of the Thirteenth Moon that harbored all of the Veritas within it was Tymon, overseeing his works and creations doing things naturally without his interference. He enjoyed watching his world being active with all parts of himself within, for they knew their place and were settled in them. However, after going into the Veritas and coming out of it, he was sad that he could not be with his creations as he wished to be. He was outside of the Thirteenth Moon, watching it affectionately.

"My Babies..." Tymon said to himself, "... They Are Free..."

Though what he said was true, Tymon, himself did not feel as free as he was. "The Thirteenth Restriction," he went on, "Is Where I Reside." Though Tymon saw the Veritas, he was in his room outside of it.

"... I Want To Go Back."

As God, Tymon was more than capable of doing literally anything he saw fit. The issue was that there was no place for him within the Veritas because the Thirteen Restrictions were set up in a fashion where each of Tymon's other forms that he created for himself were already occupying. He belonged outside of the Thirteenth Moon, but wished for the Veritas within the Thirteenth Moon to come to where he was. "This Restriction..." Tymon said, "... It Is Meant For Me Alone." With all his might, Tymon tried to think of a way to bring what was inside of the Thirteenth Moon out to the world where he was from.

Looking up to his ceiling, he muttered to himself, "... It's Friday The Thirteenth Again." He knew what that meant. "... The Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon." Instead of going forward up to the Thirteenth Moon, Tymon now had to fall back to the other twelve moons as the Friday the Thirteenths went on. "... How And Where Will My Moon Fall...?"

Even he did not know this time.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon   Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 8:34 am

As usual, Tymon thought long and hard about what to do. In his thoughts, he very swiftly came up with a conclusion that was most fitting.

"If I Cannot Bring Myself To The Veritas," he said, "Then I Will Bring The Veritas To Me!" It was the perfect idea for the fall of the Thirteenth Moon. Cradling it within his hands, the mischievous smile of Tymon thinking up a master plan was on his face. He laughed to himself and raised the Thirteenth Moon into the air above him. "The Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon Shall Be The Beginning Of The Veritas!" He could not wait for his world to become part of the world he lived in.

"Absolute Final Wonderland!" Tymon cried, "Go, Thirteenth Moon! Consume Everything!!" Tymon thrust his hand downward, taking the Thirteenth Moon with it and slammed it on the ground, causing it to explode and expand instantaneously. The blast spread throughout the dimensions, swallowing them up and making them part of the Veritas. "Yes! My World Will Become This World, And Then This World Will Become My World!" Tymon would see the effects of the Veritas merging with the world he lived in as the Fall of the Thirteenth Moon. All that he had to do once the Moon consumed the dimension was walk out of his room and into the blended reality that was the real world and the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon   Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 8:55 am

The all-encompassing Thirteenth Moon was large enough to harbor the Veritas Dimension and all other dimensions by default. Though the Veritas filled it to the brim, it was still able to expand to match the parameters of all other dimensions... Which would give Tymon dominion over them through the Veritas.

"Hmhmhmhm... Now When I Walk Out Of My Room, Everything Should Be Perfect." Tymon was indeed the Thirteenth Moon, itself, and though he separated from it, he was still fused with it. That made Tymon blend with the reality of his world, giving him an extra bonus for being part of the world. "Now Then, The Thirteenth Moon Has Fallen And I Need The Other Twelve To Fall Into Place As Well." Without saying anything else, Tymon took his robe and wrapped himself in it, ready to go adventuring in the new Absolute Final Wonderland of his. "I Will Go Out On My Own And Locate The Twelve Moons," he decreed, "And I Will Align Them In Their Places In This World From The Veritas." That would mean a lot of traveling, but Tymon had his powers to support him this time.

"I Am All. I Am God. I Am Tymon."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon   Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Tymon walked out of his room and saw that the world had not yet changed. He knew that the fusion was complete, and that the Thirteenth Moon had fallen into place, but he did not know if the blending of the Veritas was active yet. Everything seemed normal, as it had been when Tymon left out of the Veritas to go do human things. "Hmmm..." Tymon pondered. "My Absolute Final Wonderland Should Have Worked." Perhaps if he attempted his abilities, the effect of the Veritas could be seen and experienced more clearly.

"I Have To Remember That In This World, There Are Chaos And Sin Still About. That May Be Lagging The Veritas' Final Blends."

Tymon was going to have to go out into the world and correct what was wrong so that the Veritas could settle in his world correctly, thus making his world and his home world mix more swiftly.

"I Don't Want To Call On Tigen," Tymon said. "I Need To Be Able To Do This On My Own. I Am The One That Has Absolute Control Over All The Veritas." He smiled deviously. "And Soon," he added, "The Entire World..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon   Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Of The Thirteenth Moon
Page 1 of 1