The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi Empty
PostSubject: Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 1:33 pm

"... The Time Has Come Again." The voice echoed throughout space for lightyears, reaching out and touching every ear in the Veritas, "The Fall Of The Twelfth Moon." In a few moments after, a face accompanied the voice -- a face that materialized from the stardust floating aimlessly in the Veritas Universe. "God Has Come For You," it said. It was Tymon, himself, who is God. "Return To Me, My Twelfth Moon... For Friday Has Come." In a similar fashion to what happened with Tymon's face appearing did a hand of equal enormity reveal itself, comprised of other celestial and spacial material. It loomed over the rainbow rippling Moon and grasped the entire thing, withdrawing it into the now forming body of Tymon.

"The Thirteenth Moon Has Fallen In Its Proper Place, Unto Me," Tymon said, "Now, It Is Your Turn, My Shin Omnitsukiyomi." The Thirteenth Moon was rested on the back of Tymon's head, merged with it and making it look like he wore a bulbous clear hat. The Twelfth Moon, however, was placed in Tymon's chest, pulsating with all of the colors of the spectrum. The colors swept up and down Tymon's body, forming the rest of it out of the pure energy it contained. "Cortymon Is Set," said Tymon. "Now, My Free Will, Kairo Tigen, Is Returned To Me." Tigen was part of the Twelfth Moon as the Twelfth Restriction, so when Tymon collected the Twelfth Moon, he also brought Tigen with him automatically. The large, rainbow moon dissipated within Tymon's body, becoming Tymon's entire body, itself, by spreading the spectrum throughout his form. Now Tymon looked like a mystical myriad of light and color, his entire form rippling with various shades and hues. The Twelfth Moon could no longer be seen, for it had become Tymon's entire body.

This was the Fall of the Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi.

"God Rests."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi   Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Once Tigen was returned to Tymon as his Free Will, and they were unified in the Body, Tigen would look around as Tymon and recognize everything that was going on at the time. The halos around Tigen's head bearing several spiraling eyes on them would spin around his bulbous crystalline head as he confirmed what he was seeing.

"Crap," Tigen said, "All Creation Is Running Wild Again." He looked at his arm as if it had a watch -- which it didn't. "The Past Is Catching Up To Us, And The Future Is Closing In..." Tigen could see everything in every dimension, as well as everything within this dimension. It was a lot, but Tigen was unfazed by all of the viewing he did. Each of his Flames Of Eternity mandated a dimension or several dimensions to observe, and shuffled through them randomly -- as Tigen does. Randomly.

"The Next Friday Is Almost Here, And That Means The Fall Of The Next Moon," Tigen said with a panicked tone, "If We Don't Get All Of Creation In Order By The Next Moon's Fall, Then There Will Be... Consequences. Of Some Sort." Mostly that there would just be a lot of crap from Tymon's past that he created which had no place in the world, aimlessly floating around the dimension, waiting to be placed somewhere. "Tigen Must Hustle. Wait, But Before That Can Happen..." Tigen understood that there was a certain protocol of the Twelfth Moon that was going under way, and the Twelfth Moon's fall dictated what was going on. "... The Twelfth Moon Has To Finish Processing Itself And Fall Into Its Alignment." Sure, it was in its place with Tymon, but was Tymon in the proper place? THAT Is the question.

"Tigen's Gotta Make Sure That Tigen Brings Tymon To The Proper Place Before The Next Moon, Or... Friday Might..." Tigen suddenly stiffened, all of his eyes on his halos aligning and swirling viciously. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Tigen screamed, knowing what would happen if they were late. Friday would not be pleased, and that would mean Malfortuna. "Eh... Tigen Better Hurry, Then..."

And so, Tigen floated off toward where all of Tymon's creations lived out in empty space, waiting to be placed in and on the Veritas and given a purpose. Tigen would have to warp them one by one from their place in the 'Storage Space' into places they belonged on the Veritas. He couldn't warp them all at the same time because they needed to be delicately placed individually, so this would be a tedious and time consuming task. Tigen only hoped he was done before the next Moon's fall.

Fall Of The Twelfth Moon; Shin Omnitsukiyomi
Page 1 of 1