The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Waiting And Watching

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Waiting And Watching Empty
PostSubject: Waiting And Watching   Waiting And Watching EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 7:40 pm

The Tyranophant spent a lot of his time now watching the place where the Veritas was at war with, thinking up ways how he was going to teach them a lesson without killing them. "Yeah, That's The Hard Part..." he said to himself, rubbing the back of his neck. He had a Dimension Gate open watching that realm, but it was only a visual Dimension Gate and not a portal, so it didn't open up on the other side. He was just gaining intel.

"They Sure Love Mocking Me," he said, rolling his eyes. "That's Why I'm Attacking Them In The First Place." But, he did notice something very important... "They Also Seem To Mock Each Other Just The Same. Is That A Custom That I Wasn't Aware Of, Or Something?" As he pondered, he thought of reconsidering the war... But not before he got something he wanted. Something that was necessary for peace. Respect. And the only way to get it would be a show of force and successful conquest or diplomacy after a surrender. "It's Not Like I'm Gonna Lose," he said, "But I Will Spare Their Lives." The Tyranophant was a benevolent God, and also a Hierophant, so he wasn't completely tyrannical and insane... Like he used to be.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting And Watching   Waiting And Watching EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Gaining intelligence on the enemy was, of course, still a must, which was why he was observing them from the Dimension Gate. "So, They've Got Another Wall Before Reaching The City, Eh?" he said, crossing his arms. "Well, I'll Have The Mechanica Go In And Deal With That... And If They Can't Handle It, I Will, Just Like I Did The First One." He hadn't shed any blood and didn't intend to, but that was harder than it looked when the enemy wanted to kill you completely. However, he was a powerful God, so he wouldn't be dying anytime soon. "I Guess I'll Just Bust Down The Doors And Demand Peace, Then Leave Them Alone After I Show Them A Thing Or Two About Disrespecting Others For Fun." He chuckled to himself. "Those Shields Are More Powerful Than They Look To Have Survived My 'Fuck Shit Up'. I'll Have To Really Bust Down Those Doors Hard When I Get There." He rolled his eyes again. "And, I Suppose, Help Clean Up The Mess..." He sighed heavily. "Why Must Things Always Go This Way...?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting And Watching   Waiting And Watching EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 7:55 pm

The Tyranophant was still very excited about being able to use his Mechanica, however, for a full on invasion. That was going to be pretty badass. "Hell Yeah... I Should Pick Out Which Mechanica I Want..." He couldn't send them all because he really needed to keep track of how many remained in the Veritas, but with Mechanica, herself, he'd be able to mass produce as much as he wanted. Still, Mechanica was her own person and right now, she was out doing business with other dimensions... So Ty had to be careful about which ones he used.

"Though, The Veritas Will Never Ever Be Completely Defenseless," he said. "As It Is, I'm Only Using Half Of My Power Technically Against Them And They're Barely Holding Up. God Forbid I Ascend To The Eighth Restriction And Totally Destroy Their Universe FROM The Veritas, Since I Get Weakened When I'm In That Realm." In the Veritas, The Tyranophant was at full strength and could ascend to his highest Restrictions as he pleased. In the other realm, the Seventh was probably the cap. "Can't Destroy The Universe. Just The Planet." He didn't want to do that, either, otherwise, he would have DEFINITELY already obliterated the planet. That's something that was a FACT.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting And Watching   Waiting And Watching EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Just in case, Ty figured he should brush up on his skills. He hadn't been at war in a while, so he needed to redefine his skills and sharpen them for the battle ahead. Though he didn't deem them strong enough to defeat him, he saw that they were no pushovers. They, too, were Gods and Goddesses, and that title shouldn't be underestimated, even for Lesser Gods. The Tyranophant was humble, despite common belief or understanding. No one really understood him. They just always seemed to want to judge him for being a God or attack him for whatever reason in the book. But he could handle himself... And the Veritas.

"Y'okay, Let's Start With My Ice Abilities, Since I Haven't Used Those In Like, Ever." He'd used a lot of his Earth and Water techniques, but not Ice. He might need it should he need a flashfreeze or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting And Watching   Waiting And Watching EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm

When calling upon his icy powers, the first thing The Tyranophant would do would be to summon the Ice Spirit that was part of the clan's Guardians. "I Call Upon Thee; Power Of Cold In Its Purest Form. End It All, Frozen Ender."

When summoned, a terrible frost swirled around Ty and chilled the void of the Plexus he stood on gazing through the Dimension Gate. Suddenly, from his very spirit, the pure essence of Ice itself shot up out of his soul and into the depths of the void, becoming a magnificent icy ethereal dragon far larger than the Plexus and the Tyranophant. Its scale was gargantuan, to say the least, and its frostiness immediately froze the air in absolute zero kelvin. Still, somehow, the Tyranophant moved through this wicked chill where nothing was supposed to have motion, using the control he had over particles and his body to keep himself and the particles around him in motion even through the cold.

"Alright, Big Guy. I Just Wanted To See Your Face, Make Sure You Were Still Loyal To The Clan." Normally, this was his daughter's Guardian and Summon, as it came from her grimoire, but Ty could utilize its icy powers as an extension of himself at any given time simply because of his connection to his clan and the grimoire. "I Don't Need A Demonstration Or A Ride Or Anything. So Sorry To Wake You Up For Nothing." The Frozen Ender hovered around the void casually, its ethereal blue form wafting as it flowed through it. "But If I Need Ya, Be Ready For A Fight. I'll Keep Ya Safe, Buddy." The Frozen Ender floated down to Ty-kun and he stroked its ethereal form, which was quickly sucked back into his soul.

"BRRR!!!" Ty-kun shuddered, shaking it out. "Yeah, That's Always A Good Summon To Have... The Frozen Ender." He warmed himself up with his hands and said, "Next... My Other Icy Moves..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting And Watching   Waiting And Watching EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:28 pm

As he was practicing with his elements, Ty saw that Tina had opened a Dimension Gate. "What...? Oh HELL No!" He knew what she was doing, and he wasn't going to have it! "TINA!" The Tyranophant cried, warping over to her Dimension Gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting And Watching   Waiting And Watching Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting And Watching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End-
Jump to: