The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:08 pm

The Veritas opens up a Dimension Gate and releases Shina, a construct with blonde hair and in a skintight black jumpsuit that bears many archaic runes upon it. She is attached to very faintly seen crystal threads that make her resemble a puppet. She sits on the edge of the Dimension Gate that is floating midair, waving at the flying horse. "HEY!" Shina cries out, "HEY, CAN WE TALK?!" Peeking through the small Dimension Gate is an enormous eye that seems to be observing the events transpire.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:12 pm

The Veritas had Shina start speaking right away, saying, "I Know You Might Think I'm Hostile, But The Veritas Isn't! My Father -- Ty -- He's Just Offended." Shina stood up on the edge of the Dimension gate, clasping her hands together. "Don't Mind His Actions. I Am The Veritas Planet That He Protects... Well, Her Doll Form, Anyway. My True Form Is Behind Me, Pulling The Strings." Tina blinked, her blue lid covering her blue eye completely over the Dimension Gate. "I'm Here On His Behalf And My Behalf And The Veritas Universe's Behalf To Gain Peace! I've Brought No Army And My Father Isn't With Me!" Shina sounded a bit desperate. "Please Consider Peace With Us. We Don't Like War. Our Goal Is Peace With All Universes."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:24 pm

The Veritas was overjoyed to hear that the people of Alfheim would come to terms of peace. "R-Right!" Shina said shakily, a bit nervous about diplomatic matters. She hadn't told her father that she was coming and was doing all of this of her own volition. "We Won't Do You Any Harm! He Never Even Intended To. That's Why He Hasn't Killed Anyone." Shina smiled. "We'll Even Help You With Damage Control, If You'll Let Us!" Shina was only worried that Ty -- The TYRANOPHANT -- would be wroth with her. "Whatever He Does, We Won't Assist. It'll Be All Him. We Can Probably Talk Him Down, Because He Loves Us!" Shina made a sorrowful face. "He's A Good Guy Deep Down. He Was Just Hurt By Your Actions And Wanted Retribution. Please Forgive Us."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:47 pm

The Veritas heard Red's words and felt sorrow for what happened. "Please! We Didn't Know Your Customs! He Was Trying To Be Your Friend And Thought That You Were Being Hostile To Him! This Is All One Large Misunderstanding That Blew Out Of Proportion When His Feelings Got Hurt," Shina cried. At the notion of grounding themselves, Shina dropped from the Dimension Gate, letting the crystal threads attached to her body lower her. Once grounded, she said to Ljos, "I, Being The Veritas Planet, Will Regard This On Behalf Of The Tyranophant, God Of The Veritas Planet." Tina would take the fall for him. "We, The Veritas, Have No Qualms With You. Just The Tyranophant. Will You Hear Him Out About His Feelings If I Bring Him?" Shina asked.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:13 pm

The Veritas agreed to what Ljos was saying, finding it reasonable. After all, no one insulted Tina, the Veritas, herself. Just her father. She wasn't happy about it, but knew it was nothing to war over. "I Thank You For Your Consideration," Shina said, giving a curtsy. "What Must We Offer As Tribute To You For Peace?" she asked, ready to unify the realms on behalf of her father. She would just tell him about it and suffer for it later.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:26 pm

The Tyranophant opened a Dimension Gate of his own, having seen Tina poking her eye through one that she made, herself. "TINA!!" The Tyranophant bellowed, "WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He flickered over to Shina at warpspeed, floating before her with fury in his eyes. "Why Are You Talking To Them, Young Lady? I Didn't Say We Could Connect With Them Yet! They Haven't Atoned For Their Sin Against Me!" The Tyranophant was furious, but things looked... Peaceful. His red eyes slowly became softer, crystal blue, and wandering, panning over the area. "What In The Hell Is Going On Here?"
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:37 pm

The Veritas knew this was coming... She couldn't hide her gigantic blue self peering into a tiny Dimension Gate and harnessing the Crystal Threads for too long without being noticed. On her side, she withdrew, her eye no longer at the Dimension Gate's entrance, and it closed. Tina would have her reprimand later, probably. Shina stood on the mountain, saying boldly to her father, "I Am Making Peace For Us!" She turned to him. "That Is What You Wanted, Right? I Am Old Enough To Do It Myself." Shina turned back to Ljos, bowing her head. "Most Of The Veritas Uses Electronic Currency And A Point System That Serves As A Substitute For Such Minerals And Profits... But I Am A Rich And Bountiful Land That Yields Much Of It. Ten Percent Is Yours," Shina said.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:43 pm

The Tyranophant hovered there, partially pissed, partially pleased. He was happy that his daughter was making peace all by herself, but he was still upset that he didn't have personal retribution for what happened. "... Didn't Even Get To Use The Robot Death Army..." he said, pouting. He noticed the troops coming and his eyes flared red again, but his face remained calm and composed, somehow. "I Will Allow It, But I Still Want My Recompense. Sure, I Was Wrong For Dragging The Whole Veritas Into A War, But I Do Believe That I Was Still Wronged And Want Something Done About It. This May Be A Personal Matter, So I'd Like To Take It Up Personally, Therefore. Just Me And The People Who Did It."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:05 pm

The Veritas didn't know the specifics of what went on to displease her father so, but it seemed like now someone was taking the blame for what happened. He wasn't unhappy for no reason, after all. He wasn't like that, and she was displeased that he came off that way. Tina was only thankful that she was here to intervene on her own and speak for herself instead of let her father bring them into a war no one really wanted or needed... Especially not before Tina's birthday. But the giving of gold and silver or minerals of some sort was a menial thing to the Veritas, whose father owned MANY planets that thrived and not just one. "... Father...?" Shina inquired cautiously. Shina also noticed someone else come up and she wanted to wave, but didn't think it was the time.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:11 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes suddenly sparkled with a lustrous gleam that rivaled the purest crystal, his hair of crystal shimmering a bit as it lay over one of his eyes. "That," Ty said to Alauntree, his voice echoing like that of a God, "That Is All I Wanted. Responsibility. Compassion. Peace. Love. Friendship. Kindness. Honor. Respect. Earnesty. Sincerity." He paused for a moment, letting his echoing voice fade before saying, turning completely to Alauntree, "And An Apology." He had no real qualms with this world, and actually liked the people here. "You Are A Good People. But So Am I. I Want You To Remember This And Also Know That I Am A God, And Not For No Reason. I Do Not Look Down Upon You, But I Do Know My Place. That Is Why I Have Ceased At Your Behest."

Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:38 pm

The Veritas was so happy that her father decided not to continue on with his war! "Oh, Father~!" Shina cried out, hugging him tightly, "Thank You So Much!" Maybe now they would see the good in him that she knew was in him. He was insane by nature, granted, and had his fits of insanity -- literally as a God of Insanity, as well -- but he wasn't a bad guy and he had control over himself... For the most part. The higher up his power level he went, the more control he had. He was only at Seven when he was The Tyranophant, which was about half of his true power and control. The higher forms of him were maintaining the Veritas Universe and Veritas Dimension. "I'm Glad We Can All Be Friends Now!" Shina suddenly made a sly face. "So... Let's Talk About CASH MONEY~!"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:45 pm

The Tyranophant politely took the hand of Alauntree and bowed his head in respect for her. "Respect," he said, a certain freezing chill flash freezing the area like a photograph before returning to normal. It just so happened one of his techniques was named 'Respect', and when he used it, it consecrated mutual honor between others. It was a memory and covenant for him. After the icy chill passed, he let Alauntree's hand go and said to Ljos, "We Are In Agreement." He bowed his head to her, his Crown Chakra glowing, "We Are At Peace." Then he said to Shina, "Tina, Go Get That Planet In Quadrant Four, Sector Two." He was about to give Ljos her due pay from one of the planets he owned. He owned ALL the planets in the Veritas Universe, not just the Veritas Planet.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:09 pm

The Veritas did as her father instructed and grabbed a planet with one of her eight arms, opening a Dimension Gate from her side of the Veritas. The Tensei -- who had inhabited EVERY planet in the Veritas, thanks to the Progenitor -- were already at work as a hive-mind, gathering the materials of wealth and richness from one of their most bountiful planets. The Tensei -- who were a race of superhumans AND Gods, as well, similarly to the alfar -- would drift down from the open Dimension Gate, each one different from the next, carrying stacks upon stacks of materials. "Just Tell Us Where To Put It, And It's There, Geko!" Shina placed a hand over her mouth. She let one of her frog croaks slip out. "Heeheehee," she giggled nervously.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:17 pm

The Tyranophant looked to Tiressa and threw his hands up casually. "Hey Now! No Need To Get Cynical. All Of My History Is Behind Me. I'm A God Of Many Things." He chuckled, slipping his hands into his pockets. "I Don't Just 'Change My Mind' About These Sorts Of Things. These Are What I Call 'Covenants' And 'Consecrations', Which Are Permanent... Unless Violated, Or Unlocked." He wouldn't get into how he made permanent marks in the universe, but he would say this, "I Am A God Of My Word. And My Word Is That There Is Peace. This Is Also True Of Your Goddess' Word. As Long As Neither Breaks The Consecration, I Have No Reason To Change My Mind."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:27 pm

The Veritas had the Tensei move in an organized fashion toward the direction Ljos intended and they would, in order, begin placing the riches down one after the next, until the entire planet had brought about several quadrillions' worth of material down to Alfheim. This was only a small token of the Veritas, and it was also the binding contract that would keep the worlds at peace. "Thank You!" she said as they went off. Shina would look to her father and say, "Thank You, Too!" giving him a kiss on his cheek before having Tina withdraw her into the original Dimension Gate she came from and closing it behind her.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:34 pm

The Tyranophant wanted in on the festivities now that there was peace. He traveled to the tavern, where he'd see Alauntree. "Back Where I Come From, We Celebrate After A Time Of Peace," he said to her as he hovered through the door and took a seat. "You Up For A Drink?" The Tyranophant chuckled, saying also, "Oh, And Call Me 'The Tyranophant' If You Want To Address Me Formally. My Dark God Form Is Only One Of Many That I Have." He tapped on the table and waited to be served. He could cover his own in pay, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:49 pm

The Tyranophant laughed heartily, letting his crystal blue eye glance over to Alauntree from the corner. "I Was Merely Speaking Of Formalities," he said with a chuckle, "You Can Tall Me Ty Or Ty-kun." At that, he ordered himself some champagne, which was subtle and placating. "Thanks For The Drink, Alauntree. And Also For What You Did Back There." Ty took the bottle of champagne and started to down it rather than pour it into a glass like the refined would, defeating the purpose of champagne to a certain degree. He could have just ordered some hard liquor. "You Should Receive Great Honor For Ending A War, No Matter What." He placed his bottle down, thinking about words that transpired in conversation. "... And, What Of This Other Force I Hear About? Care To Explain?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:01 pm

The Tyranophant smiled, tapping his finger on an already half empty bottle, which let out a light tink each time. "Yes, I Am Glad That Happened, As Well. I Do Not Wish For Such Things To Transpire Again, And Will Do My Best To Keep Such Far From Us, No Matter The Instance." He took a swig. "Well," he'd begin to say, placing the bottle back on the table, "You Have More Assets Now. If You Ever Need Me Or The Veritas, There Is Always The Prospect Of Giving Us A Call. I Wouldn't Dare Miss A Chance To Fuck Shit Up. Hahaha!" At that, he laughed heartily, swiping another swig that was actually quite the gulp. He was just about done with his bottle already. It took much to intoxicate a God, though.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:14 pm

The Tyranophant finished his bottle with a final gulping down of the champagne, pleased to hear that Alauntree was happy with the outcome of the situation. "I Am Glad Things Are Right Proper, As Well," he'd say before rising from his chair. "I'll Be In Touch. The Veritas Will Be A Close Ally And Friend To Alfheim, And I'll Make Sure That Whatever Threatens You Does No Harm To You." He smiled warmly, opening up a Dimension Gate, "I'll Be With You Guys Every Step Of The Way." The talk of lovers got Ty thinking about his own. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yes, I Understand. I Have To Get Home To My Wife, Myself." He knew that she was going to be pleased to hear about the peace their daughter brought them. "I Bid You Goodnight And Adieu," he said, going through the portal.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:31 pm

The Veritas opened a Dimension Gate and let Shina walk through, holding the book of the history of Alfheim in her hand. She had a pleasant look on her face and she seemed happy to have some extra knowledge. She strolled in watching Ljos on Hador, gazing with admiration. "What A Beautiful Pair~!" Shina said as the Dimension Gate closed behind her. She held the book behind her back cutely as she watched them go up and down the road majestically.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:47 pm

The Veritas made Shina extend her hands holding the book out, ready for Ljos to take should she be willing to return it. "It Was A Pleasant Read! I Hope That It Sticks, Though. So Many Things Go On In My Head Because Of All Of The Otherworldly Traffic In The Veritas, So I Don't Quite Recall The Specifics Of Every World Or Species." Still, she wanted to be able to know them all. She wanted to know any and everyone that touched down on the planet or who made transitions in the universe. "That's A Beautiful Winged Horse, By The Way. And A Lovely Weapon. I Don't Have Conflict Too Often And I Don't See Special Weapons Like That Very Often That Aren't From Our Own Artifacts Or Arsenal."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:07 pm

The|Veritas walked Shina over to Val when she said she would handle the book, giving it to her and saying, "Thank You Very Much, Miss!" before walking a little closer to Ljos and Hador. "We Have Divine Pets, Too," Shina started to say to Ljos, "And Some Of Us In The Family ARE Divine Pets! Hahaha~!" Those that decided to maintain a more beastial composition were still seen as Divine Beings, as all the Tensei were by nature from the progenitor. Shina noticed two other people walk up to the scene and she greeted them with a warm, "Hello There!" bowing her head and letting her blonde hair spill where it may before she straightened back up. "You're Not Alfar, Are You?" she noted, wondering about Alauntree and Red... And Val, too, actually.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:36 pm

The Veritas giggled at the thought of her father being her brother. Then she wouldn't have a father. "Ah, I See! I Was Just Curious, Is All. Your Backgrounds Interest Me, As Well!" Shina spun around, raising her arms up, "I Wanna Know EVERYTHING~!" She abruptly stopped spinning and cleared her throat. "People Different From Me And My People Fascinate Me So Much! That Is Why I Was So Insistent That We End The War!" Shina drew a circle in the ground with the toe of her boot. "Wouldn't You Want To Know More About Aliens And Otherworldy Beings If You Had Access? And If It Were Part Of Your Life's Purpose?"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:01 pm

The Veritas was widely unheard for the sake of the more serious matter at hand, which made her question seem rhetorical when it was actual genuine curiosity, as most things with Tina were. Shina backed away from the congregation just a bit right as another face popped out -- one she'd seen before, but not gotten the name of. The likeness of which were most of these people, actually. Her father would fill her in. "Hello There, Other People! Nice To See One Of You Again!" She noted how she didn't know the other one, but she still smiled and waved anyway. "I'm Tinasanti, The Veritas, But Call Me Tina For Short... And Shina When I'm In This Form With The Blonde Hair." She ran her fingers through her long hair, hoping she was understood about her existence.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:31 pm

The Veritas wanted to join in with the others in their circle, but she knew it wasn't her place to get involved in these otherworldly affairs. Her father taught her not to even get directly involved with the planet's own affairs, even if the people living on it -- Human, Tensei, Beast, Fae, Otherworlder and Otherwise -- were dealing with each other improperly. Her lessons from him were that she was to be indirect in her influence and to allow them to make mistakes that she could maximize off of when they did get out of hand. This kept them from attacking the planet directly and also taught them lessons about how the world worked as a living being and an ecosystem. So, Tina suddenly opened a Dimension Gate and retracted Shina with a swift, "Bye!"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alfheimr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr   Alfheimr Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next