The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Metal Abyss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

Metal Abyss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Self given name after the void in her cold heart. Standard generic goth chick with a bleak disposition on generally everything. Wears a black tube top with a skull on it, tight leather pants, and steel toe boots. She's paid to be generic as a job.

Last edited by Dusk Citizens on Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 11:48 pm

Metal Abyss, even so, had to dig deep down into the void that was her pitch black heart to muster up the insight to what it was that she could do. She knew very well what she was capable of, no matter how long it had been since she'd done it. But Ollie's investment in assisting her was definitely appreciated. "I'm sure the smuggling business needs someone who can be stealthy, or at least who can bring the tide in favor. I can sweet talk; been experienced in that since dealing with Snoop. I've gotten myself a lot of random experience from the thug life, and I can be aggressive when I really need to be. I don't have much to live for, so putting my life on the table is pretty much not a problem for me." Abyss paused, gauging Zuu. "Useful?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 12:29 am

Metal Abyss had heard a lot of life-threatening things before and been in relatively dangerous situations due to her activity being the decoy for so long. It wasn't always easy no matter how good she was at it, and this time proved to be no different. She looked to Zuu with eyes that seemed soulless, yet also which seemed to be hiding something behind the shades of black that they were... Something both terrifying and also innocent. What was she really like under her protective shell? Though she figured silence to be the best option, as it usually was, she felt obligated to say something to acknowledge Zuu. "Thanks," is what came out -- for the words and the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:06 pm

Metal Abyss was already inside of Zuu's room when Ollie came in. "Sup," she greeted, hands holding up her head and her elbows on her thighs. Her voice was monotonous and filled with a certain type of dreariness one would have when they are in dire peril, which, quite possibly, Metal Abyss was in. She had never witnessed the Baron's power for herself before and wasn't certain that it was reliable. But... She hadn't heard from old Snoop in a while, she noticed. Maybe he did the job? She didn't know for sure. "You're sure happy," Metal Abyss said with a keen perceptiveness in her tone. "What do you think of this situation?" She had to ask why he had so much faith in the Baron. Or maybe it was Zuu he had faith in. Either way, it seemed like Abyss had to have it, as well.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:42 pm

Metal Abyss felt Ollie's sympathy for her and her face became slightly tender at his answer. "Yeah..." she agreed almost silently, "I suppose you're right." Abyss was thinking too much into it. Nothing happened to her after Zuu's call when she didn't return home. It was like she was a free woman again. "Thanks," Metal Abyss randomly said after a certain period of time, but her face returned to a stagnant dreariness after she did. It was her normal face, quite honestly, and she hoped that Ollie wouldn't think of her lack of cheer to be something ungrateful. "No idea," she responded to Ollie's question, "I guess I'm not trusted enough to get the full scoop." She shrugged, though. "And I can understand why, given my former job." But she did want to know what was next.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 6:25 pm

Metal Abyss closed her eyes. "Yeah, I see," she said, even though she just closed her dark eyes, "Haven't had any problems since then, but I guess my grim personality puts me in a dark mood regularly." She opened her lids halfway, looking to Zuu from the corner of her eyes. "Oh. There she is," Abyss said rather late. "Anyway, I can't thank you enough. I really wanna pull my weight for you." She smirked. "Gotta pay off my debt somehow." Ollie's offering of his goods was noted, but denied silently. Even so, she knew it good to tell him, "Nah, I'm not really feeling it." She really loved sweets, too, but in the end, she really just didn't feel like having to force anything down. "But thanks for offering." Metal Abyss looked at the ground, seeming to be in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 7:07 pm

Metal Abyss sighed. "This is normal," she said too readily under her breath, as if she knew the hyena, though she truly didn't have a blue's clue as to who he was. Her expression did not change. If he was trying to kill her, she would have been dead already; possibly everyone else, too. She kept her wayward sigh of utter tire to herself, looking to have frozen up a bit from all the tension. "It was only a matter of time," Metal Abyss said nonchalantly, in a knowing fashion. "Either way, someone's mad at us, whichever side that is." Either one of them could have been the culprit, seeing as the Baron could have turned his back on the plans, but having a knowledge that Snoop was doing something that regularly happened to her made her null to the entire situation.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 7:56 pm

Metal Abyss's eyes widened when she heard the voice of the Baron, not having moved otherwise until said moment, and not moving in any other fashion than that. But before she could fear the Baron as one of her enemies did she discover that he was actually her benefactor. Of course she overheard; the Baron's voice was all too signature. Even so, whilst Ollie tugged at her, she somewhat deftly took to being by him and under the shade of cover that he provided her, nigh literally. She wasn't as much afraid as she was surprised, getting to see the handiwork in person. Still, they were left with quite the cleanup. "We say it was a suicide. That he held us up and eventually offed himself from the pressure of his work not being completed." She was serious.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 4:21 pm

Metal Abyss was a dark, morbid woman with a sense of humor just as morose. This led her to respond to Zuu with a, "I don't fear death. Death is my lover." Not your idea of a funny joke, but definitely a joke with some dark weight to it, letting one know of Abyss' disposition. She rose up and sighed heavily, gazing at the dead body like this was the millionth time she'd seen one, but felt a bit content inside knowing the situation was 'handled' more or less. "But yeah, I'll totally do what needs to be done if I've gotta." Her tired eyes rose up to Zuu's. "How do you usually take care of things like this? I'm guessing there will be no more hits sent out, and now I have faith in the Baron to come through, but..." Metal Abyss trailed off, eyes drifting away with uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 4:54 pm

Metal Abyss froze when Zuu brought her weapon to Abyss' head, but not out of fear. She meant what she said, but perhaps it wasn't the best idea to tell someone who just saved her life that she didn't care about dying. She looked to Zuu with a lifeless expression for a short time, then said, "... Sorry, boss. Didn't mean to disrespect you." Metal Abyss was going to need some minor adjustments to her nonchalantly grim personality in order to keep from letting things like that slip out. She was witty and quiet, but when she did speak, sometimes that wit got the best of her. Without moving, her eyes drifted to Ollie, who seemed to be in a tizzy. But he seemed to have himself under control with his cig. With consideration to Ollie's efforts too, Abyss said to Zuu, "Won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 5:58 pm

Metal Abyss was crystal clear about Zuu's intent, even if her face didn't show it. The goth chick would close her eyes and furrow her brow, trying to think of anything that she could do besides be generic. Before too long, -- as she figured Zuu would get impatient if she didn't respond -- Metal Abyss finally said, opening her eyes, "Espionage. I was always good at being a decoy, but I also had to slip in and out of places unnoticed and untraced." Metal Abyss lowered her eyelids a bit, but kept contact with Zuu, "... And... I'm willing to learn. I can take orders." She rolled her eyes though, continuing, "Not like I didn't have orders barked at me almost literally most of the time..." Abyss adjusted her eyes. "I'm in your debt, boss, so I'll do whatever it takes."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:06 pm

Metal Abyss blinked drearily as Zuu went on, but Metal Abyss knew that she was being scolded for a reason. That, and Zuu just seemed like the type to chastise people about details and such, and it was clear as to why in Metal Abyss' eyes. That's why she said after Zuu was finished and they were all heading out of the door, "You can count on me, coach," before delivering a lazy two-finger salute to her. From there on, Metal Abyss stuck close to Zuu and figured that she would learn from her. 'Negotiations...' Metal Abyss thought, biting her lip, 'Can I really pull that off...?' As Zuu's words resonated in Metal Abyss' head, she thought, 'I'm gonna have to.'
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Metal Abyss kept with Zuu's pace as Ollie lagged behind somewhat, then got the door for them. Metal Abyss didn't want to feel like she wasn't trying even though she was putting in some effort in being of use to Zuu. 'We won't know if I'm good at it until we cross that bridge, I suppose...' Metal Abyss thought. Once Zuu gave her explanation, Metal Abyss smiled softly and shook her head. "It's no big deal. You're trying to protect us, and with our lot, that is a feat." Abyss wasn't exactly sure what Ollie's background was, -- though would probably ask one day -- but she knew he had to have some reason for keeping with the smuggler. "Yeah, Ollie's got a point. But trust me when I say I won't throw my life away again." Maybe Zuu had a way with Abyss' heart... Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 7:34 pm

Metal Abyss was catching on to Zuu's way of expressing herself, as she hoped Zuu would hers. Metal Abyss was a loyal sort, but she wasn't the most emotional person in the world. Sarcasm and quips aside, she was mostly bland and neutral, keeping to her standard generic nature. Maybe that wouldn't matter. It sure didn't have an effect on the people in the tavern they'd entered, but Metal Abyss remained stone-faced -- almost uncaringly blank. She didn't sit, but took in the surroundings of the area with her shadily shifting eyes. Abyss' head turned to the bull finishing his sentence, then to the drink in Zuu's grasp. With no money, there was no way Abyss could get in on the drinking fun, but it wouldn't stop her from having the slight urge to see Zuu drunk.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 8:31 pm

Metal Abyss was brought to the bar by Zuu pulling her in, looking to the other woman once she was seated. "On you, huh...?" Metal Abyss' lips curled into the faintest smile as Zuu began to be more ginger with her. "... I'll take some tequila," which was an odd choice for this one, but it didn't matter much in terms of what was going to get her tipsy. Metal Abyss looked to Zuu with drab but sincere eyes, her minute smile never fading. "Got yourself a deal, buddy," Metal Abyss said as she grabbed her glass once it was prepared. "Though I hate to break it to ya, what ya see is what ya get. I'm... Nobody, really." She took a sip. "Not anymore." She looked down, but continued, "I AM the Gothic stale-faced smart-mouth you've learned to accept, but who I was...?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 8:37 pm

Metal Abyss trailed off, tapping her finger on the glass. "I'll tell you why I'm so bland. I used to be pretty passionate, if you can believe it past my stone-cold attitude." Metal Abyss smirked, though it was short-lived. "But my passion got ripped out of my soul and the remains deteriorated into a walking face-value shell." She didn't go into details, but she did say this, "I called myself 'Metal Abyss' for a reason. Nothing can fill the cold void that is my soul..." Another sip. Perhaps a bit of silence. "... I'm really much worse than I'm letting on. If you can believe it." Finally, Metal Abyss smirked again, a light laugh escaping through lightly parted lips. "I'm not gonna be responsible for being the one to kill the party this time."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Metal Abyss, with her situation resolved thanks to Zuu, became fully devoted to her and the cause. What one would call 'uneventful' in that week was seen to Metal Abyss as relatively peaceful for once. Though she wouldn't call it relaxing, it was certainly more pleasant than what her life was previously. She had her team and the Baron to thank for that, and she'd do so with her contribution. When Zuu brought the crew to the newly finished ship, Metal Abyss eyed it up, down, and sideways. "Wow, sweet ride you got here, boss," Metal Abyss mentioned, "This is what it looks like when it's all done up, huh? Must be your pride and joy, eh?" She smirked and nudged her employer playfully, adding, "Congrats on getting it fixed up." She then turned to Ollie. "Hope you got your sea legs," she said through a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Metal Abyss chuckled lightly at Ollie's response, reassuring him as they were led inside, "Don't worry, I don't know shit about being on a boat, either." Hopefully that would assist his disposition some. Whether or not it did or didn't, Abyss nonchalantly continued to follow Zuu, who introduced them to their bunks on the ship. " Aye aye, captain," Metal Abyss said with a sloppy two-fingered salute, flipping her electric blue hair moments after. "I'm sure that feeding ourselves won't be too difficult after we pirate us some treasure," she'd also say as a somewhat serious joke. "... But you mentioned a previous owner and something about the ship's condition before you got here... Don't believe I've ever been filled in on that. Care for a little story time, boss?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Metal Abyss was admittedly a little bummed about not getting to know a little more background on Zuu, but perhaps it was for the best for the moment. Surely, it would all rise up in time, especially over long voyages. So she took what she could get and moved on. "Well, it's good that you came out on top in the end," Abyss stated, crossing her arms. "Let's just hope that's how it stays..." As the resident Negative Nancy, it was natural for Abyss' thoughts to veer off into the darkness... Though it had its downsides, it could be practical for rationing situations and possibly determining or avoiding worst-case scenarios. But that was neither here nor there. The real question was... What was this hand-to-hand going to entail? "Uhhh... I like to kick." She crossed a steel-toed boot over the other casually. "... A lot. That any good?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Metal Abyss blew her hair through sputtering lips, slightly crestfallen after hearing she wouldn't be using her prized stomping boots. "Aw, man..." Abyss groaned lightly. "... These boots are my life." Though mulling over the boots, Metal Abyss still kept her ears open and her mind attentive to what Zuu was saying, but she didn't expect to be the one which would have to be doing much talking to anyone in terms of what they would do out at sea. She'd probably pick up on things on the go, but obviously, her ineptitude would likely put her on the backburner when it came to anything crucial until she was more up to snuff. "... But yeah, I hear ya loud and clear." Despite what a physical beauty Abyss was, she was rather scrappy, and she enjoyed it. That led her to ask, "So, when's the hand-to-hand gonna happen? What can ya teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Metal Abyss kinda just played it cool as Zuu took them out into the midst of the sea. In the midst of the back and forth about the navy, she threw right in there somewhat sarcastically, "Hey, if you get desperate, you can even say I'm a pirate fugitive you caught." She could likely look the part. "Yar har, fiddle-dee-dee..." she mumbled, going off into some sort of strange, singsonging tangent. In her head, she was making a cool reference, but her head was a weird place, and given her dreams about that strange otherworld she went to, she could believe it wasn't even relevant. But, when Zuu acted, she whipped her head around to face Ollie, hair flipping over one of her eyes as she gazed curiously. "Haaa, looks like you're teaching Ollie a lesson, to me!" Abyss shouted, taking off her shoes. "... Me next."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:14 pm

Metal Abyss slowly slid her hand up her arm and to her lips, biting at her knuckle slightly at Zuu's display. She was a looker, herself... Which, obviously, Abyss knew, but hadn't too deeply concerned herself with. Perhaps that could be explored later under less -- or perhaps more -- tense circumstances, for the moment, Metal Abyss had to keep her head on straight. "Hmmm, I dunno boss, I think his cat instincts and reflexes might do him well on a location that's more... Grounded." Abyss shrugged, tilting her head. "But, I mean, it's still obvious that we should all be able to function on at least the most common terrains." She bent down slowly to grab her boots and place them somewhere secure, then approached the other two. "... I wouldn't mind a gun, though..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:06 pm

Metal Abyss smirked slightly, rolling her eyes at the notion of being 'properly trained' with a gun. "... Chyeah, I'd probably use it to kill myself if I didn't..." she muttered lowly, yet still relatively audibly, continuing behind Zuu as she made off. In the next area, Abyss took her time to wait until Ollie was paying attention to say to him, "Look, I know you've got a lot of cat things going for you, like claws and teeth, but dammit, if you bite me, I can promise you I will bite you back." She wiped her nose with her thumb, her signature lackadaisical-yet-gloomy look glazed in her eyes. "But I can't promise that I won't like it..." she'd add with a bit of a seductive undertone, readying herself. As much as she didn't want to make the first move, she also didn't know what move to make.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: L.P. 2   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:37 pm

Metal Abyss had been pretty chill ever since Zuu got her ship up and running, but spent most of her time on the docks. Abyss didn't really have much to do until Zuu gave the order, so she took it upon herself to take a stroll. With a glazed look in her dark, eyeshadowed eyes, hands slipped in her tight pockets, she lackadaisically perused the area casually. Her frumpy frown and lowered lids gave her a look of eternal uncaring, but once her eyes caught sight of a new being on the docks, she became slightly curious. "Uhhh... Is that a bee?" she questioned to herself, strolling over to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:46 pm

Metal Abyss blinked slightly, then looked upon her black-painted nails. "... Just taking a little walk, ya know?" Abyss said, rubbing the tips of her nails with her thumb before eventually shifting her grim eyes up to the bee person. "... You from around here? I don't get out much, but uh... Can't say I've seen many insectoid peeps around these parts." The tone of Abyss' voice seemed to bear little interest, but the fact that she was interacting at all spoke volumes more than her voice ever would. She flipped her long, electric blue hair from out of her face, which eventually fell upon one of her eyes again, much to her uncaring.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:08 pm

Metal Abyss tilted her eyes to the side and made a straining face, scratching the back of her head slightly as she looked away. "I mean, there are more of us here than other species, I'd say," she would admit with a bit of uncertainty. "But, in all honesty, I'm not really all that familiar with this place, myself." Abyss shrugged. "This ain't exactly my homeland either, ya know?" She, like Bombus, wouldn't divulge much more than what was asked of her, but would leave things up in the air and mystical. Well, as mystical as she intended to get without much effort. She lowered her hand and placed it on her hip. "... I really only know my boss and like, a few people here, but they're mostly like, animal peeps. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:26 pm

Metal Abyss smirked slightly, finding a hint of cuteness to the insectoid person, despite not being entirely fond of insects in general. Most people weren't, but when they could communicate and be pleasant, even a giant bee like this one could come off friendly. She seemed somewhat jittery, though. "Yeeaaah! Those guys," Abyss would say, snapping her fingers once. "... But uh, beyond all that... What's your name, anyway? You can call me Metal Abyss. I live in that ship over yonder." She pointed somewhat lazily at the S.S. Paradox, which was docked right across the way. "And like, what brings you to this place, of all places? From what I've seen, it ain't exactly the most, uh... Charming of places, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Abyss   Metal Abyss - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Abyss
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: