The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Lumiere, The New Lantern

Go down 
+2
Signis
St. Troix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
St. Troix
Wiseman the Scarlet Passionchrysm :: Crimson Crucifix, Keeper of the Crystal Horns
St. Troix

Male Points : 75

Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

For some time, the Pumpkin Town, which was where many of the Scarecrows and their Spirits, the Lanterns, lived, remained in a fixed superposition that prevented outside beings from entering their territory. It was hidden away somewhere, and the Ruler of this land, St. Troix, rested in one of the finest luxury pumpkins that there were. He had taken to keeping to himself after messing around with strange women in other dimensions for a short time. Sometimes, he thought of the union between his son and his son's wife that happened some time ago as he rested, reflecting on the many good times and wondering when the kids would come visit him back at home.

He lived in the Pumpkin Town, because that was where his people, the Lanterns and Scarecrows lived, and it was hidden within Pan Dimensia, which was rooted where the original Dimensia was, which he was the ruler of as PumpKing before Kairo Tigen succeeded the throne. He hadn't heard from any of them in some time, Pumki inclusive. Tigen and Pumpkinhead were occupied with whatever they did, and Troix's wife no longer had an embodiment, so she wasn't around. He was pretty much by himself all of the time, and grew lonely. So he sought out other women in other dimensions for a short time, though they all reminded him of his late wife -- whom he also believed had embodied any he was attracted to, since she wasn't a single embodiment anymore.

He wondered if he was chasing after her, trying to get her back.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Signis

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2022 4:09 am

Compassion overcame Signis for this lost Will, and she felt insistent upon Pumpkin Fire joining her company. "I also do not know anything about this place. Perhaps it will be beneficial for us to explore this town together, and learn about it together?" Signis was still concerned about the pumpkin-headed woman, but her focus was now on Pumpkin Fire.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:24 pm

='Presence'=
Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 Suspen10
-Suspension-

When Signis took her focus from the Magna Signis, this pumpkin-headed woman disappeared without a trace, leaving now only Signis and her new friend. But her presence lingered, and she would be with Signis in spirit, ready to appear again at a more opportune time.
Back to top Go down
Vorptals
Vorptals :: Dimensional Being; Lanterns & Scarecrows
Vorptals

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 12:25 pm

Pumpkin Fire was glad to have made a friend in Signis, but as they went along, suddenly Pumpkin Fire was extinguished abruptly. There was no explanation to it, but she suddenly just went out for seemingly no reason at all. One could only infer that her will to exist as she was ended up being so obscure and undefined that it overwrote itself and ceased to exist, because there was no will to exist any longer.
Back to top Go down
Signis

Signis

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:33 am

Signis wasn't at all paying attention when Pumpkin Fire went out, but could certainly sense that she'd just so quickly fizzled out. She whipped around swiftly, searching for Pumpkin Fire's presence anywhere. "... Pumpkin Fire?" Signis called out, searching desperately. "... Where have you gone? Pumpkin Fire?" Signis looked around furiously for her, deeply concerned about where she'd gone and what had become of her so quickly that she was nowhere to be found or able to be traced. That was usually not good, when someone goes off the grid suddenly with no explanation.

Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 1:05 pm

"... She Lost The Will To Live," spoke a mysterious woman from the distance, darkened by the shadow of a building. "When A Pure Will Loses Its Will To Live, It Ceases To Exist, Effectively Killing It. This Is Why They Have Vessels, So That If That Happens, They Can Always Be Revived By The Memories Of The Vessel." She stepped forward, exposing her large, pumpkin head, and sensual, toned form, fit in much tribal attire. "... This Was Something That You Needed To See Early On, So You Recognize The Gravity Of What Is To Come." Her pumpkin head suddenly ignited with a great burst of flames, which billowed out and illuminated the area, altering the waves in the air and shifting the color and appearing of the nearby surroundings, which were malleable and sensitive to the wavelengths. "I Am A Different Version Of You, Known As Magna Signis. I Am Part Of Your First Life. I Became The Fourth Moon Of The Veritas, The Amber Moon, Which Is Also The Pumpkinheart. In That, I Also Became Bound To Pumpkinhead, And Achieved A State Similar To His, Unifying Us In Essence. But You Are Reborn Of Me, Yet Are Of You, And Also Of Your Previous Host, Triere. You Are More Her Than You Are Yourself, Because Most Of You Is In Me Now. But I Wanted You To See Me Now So You Would Know That I Am Here With You... That We Are One Being, Despite Being Independent... And That I Will Always Be Here For You, Like A Big Sister, Or Even A Mother..."

Pumpkinheart, as she said she was, felt emotions far more intensely than other entities, and it reflected in her actions. So she could feel very intimately what Signis was feeling, since she was Magna Signis, her first life. "... Do Not Try To Look For Me. I Will Be Wherever You Need. That Is All I Needed To Tell You." Pumpkinheart would suddenly sift away on a passing wave, fluctuating off into some type of clear miasma.
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
Wiseman the Scarlet Passionchrysm :: Crimson Crucifix, Keeper of the Crystal Horns
St. Troix

Male Points : 75

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:21 pm

During the time when the wavelengths were in flux and exchange, St. Troix, who had been inside of his abode in the Pumpkin Town, felt the shifts in vibrations, and knew it easily to be one of his kin. He arose from his easy chair to make his way back to the door, to observe Signis, his newest child. She was still within eyesight. He gazed to her with intense eyes, and they began to ripple, distorting the waves. She should have felt his intent and his emanations beckon her to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, The New Lantern   Lumiere, The New Lantern - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lumiere, The New Lantern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2