The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Sex Worker Notes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:36 am

"... Collecting And Controlling The Money Is Not An Issue Now. The Sex Workers Do All Of That For The People At The Top, And Then Willingly Give It To The People At The Top. They Don't Know What To Do With All The Money They Make Except Spend It On Themselves Buying Products From Richer People. Sex Workers Are Middle-Class Workers At Best, And Low-Class At Worst. Meaning They Collect The Money From The Lower And Middle Class And Give It DIRECTLY To The Upper Class." - 3/22 (9:26 PM)

*"Basically, We Can Use The Sex Workers To Siphon All The Money From All The Lower Portions Of The Pyramid With Ease. Everything Is Easier With Sex Workers. You Are Not Going To Like What We Do With Them."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:38 am

"So Everyone Will Eventually Either Want To Pay For A Sex Worker Or Be A Sex Worker, And Sex Workers Only Want Money To Buy Expensive Things. Therefore, No One Under The Upper Class Gets Any Money, And The Rich Continue To Get Money As The Poor Spend It On Sex. Then The Rich Pay The Sex Workers And Own Them As Slaves To Go Get More Money, Until There Is No Lower Class Left. It's Very Simple, Very Easy, Pretty Quick Process Once We Have Enough Sex Workers In The Ratio. I Told You This Years Ago." - 9:30 PM

*"The Rich Will Be =EXTREMELY= Happy To Know That The Sex Workers Are Finally Taking Over, After Their =YEARS= Of Trying To Change Everyone Into One. And With No Real Competition Because No Sex Worker Would Ever Make It That Far To Where They Are, They Will Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Their Days."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:41 am

"I'm So Glad That Sex Workers And People Who Pay For Them Have No Real Idea Of How The World Works. We Are About To Make So Much Money. Get Rid Of A Whole Entire Class Of People Using Sex Workers As Weapons Of Genocide. Possess And Enslave Them, Then Send Them Out Throughout The Earth To Have Others Who Adore Money And Sex And Materials To Harvest The Earth And Establish The Seven Pyramids." - 9:34 PM

*"It Will Be Paradise For The Rich And Hell For The Poor. All Because Of Sex Workers."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:42 am

"And Trust That Things Get So Much Worse After The Sex Workers Start Really Getting This Project Going... It'll Happen So Fast And Smooth And Easily That Everyone Will Try To Exploit It, Falling Right Into The Trap. But If I Tell You What The Trap Is, You Won't Do It, So I'm Not. Just Uh... Keep Doing What You're Doing. You're All Doing A Great Job. Keep Up The Good Work, Sinners. You Are Serving Your Godly Purposes Very Well." - 9:37 PM

*"I Personally Enjoy The Tactics Behind It And How Easy It Is To Do Things When Sinners Are The Ones Who Do All Of The Work. Then Again, That's Pretty Much How All Of The People In History Felt When They Had Control Over The Sinners, Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:44 am

"Oh, And I Almost Forgot About The 'Dog-Eat-Dog' Style That Exists, Which Will Happen When Some Sex Workers Trying To Get Ahead Are Outclassed By Others That Already Are Ahead, Or Are More Appealing, Attractive, Or Sexually Pleasurably In Some Way. Yeah, Not All People Who Want To Do Sex Work Will... Prosper. See, Just Like Not Everyone Can Do Every Job Well, Neither Can Everyone Do This Job Well, Despite How Easy, Or How Much They Want To. Which Is A MAJOR Plus For Me When They Snuff The Lower Sex Workers Out." - 9:42 PM

*"When It Comes Down To It, The Lowest Class Of Sex Workers Will Stop Having Sex For Money Because No One Will Pay For Them, And They Will Have Sex For Free, And... Well. I Won't Spoil It."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:46 am

"Hey, You Know What? Didn't Europe Suffer A Major Boom In Sex Work At One Point In Time? Hmm... Last I Remembered, That Ended Up With All Kinds Of Devastation That Led To A Societal Collapse... Hmmm... Wonder Why? Well, I Don't Wonder. But I'm Sure YOU Do. Or, Probably Not. They Didn't Wonder, Either. No One Who Causes Societal Collapse By Pursuing Such Things... Ever Thinks About The Economic And Societal Impact... Or How Some People Will Fight Them To Keep That Collapse From Happening At All." - 9:45 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:33 am

"What Women Seem To Not Understand Is That There Is No Way Possible For Any Gender To Exist Entirely Independent Of The Other. If Everyone Wants To Be A Sex Worker, Someone Has To Pay. If Everyone Is A Sex Worker, Everyone Pays Each Other, And The Money Goes Nowhere And Does Not Accumulate. No One Wants That. This Goes For Plentiful Things  Between The Genders, And I Will Tell You Everything." - 3/23, 11:00 Am
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:57 am

"Now, Here Is A Niche Tip For You Humans -- Often Times, If Not All Of The Time, Sex Workers Do Not Know What To Do With Their Money Beyond Buying Things They Want Or Like. This Is Why Hoes Have Pimps, Who Are Their 'Managers'. Some Are Smart Enough To Understand That They Are Bad With Spending Money, Even If They Are Good At Making Money, Which Is Why They Need Managers -- Pimps. If They Really Want Sex Work To Be An Industry, They Need Managers, And The Manager Of A Sex Worker Is Called A Pimp By Definition. So I'd Suggest Studying Pimping, Because These Hoes Need Managers... Not Clients." - 11:36 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:07 am

"Scientific Note: When You Have A Large Enough Demographic For Something, You Can Research It And Experiment With It. This Is Important For Sinners, Because Lots Of Times, Sinning Is Not Done Collectively, But Sporadically, Albeit Frequently. So Accurate Data Is Difficult To Come By. But Once People Do Things Collectively... It's Game On. And Trust, Scientists Like To Research And Experiment For A Loooong Time, So They Prolong Things Like Diseases And Psychological Things In Order To Get The Best Data. So Sinners Could Be Suffering For A Veeeery Long Time At The Hands Of Humans. I'd Watch Out If I Was A Sinner. Good Thing I'm Not." - 11:48 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:32 am

"If All Of Your Power Relies On Sex, It Really Becomes A Major Weakness When You're Unable To Sexually Attract Someone. It Really Is Completely Dependent On Someone Else Finding You Attractive, And If They Don't, Then What Power Do You Have Over Others Then? You Become Skill-less And Vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:33 am

"I'm Sure You Never Thought Of This With Your Human Brains But... Not Everyone Gets Their Pleasures From Exposing Their Bodies, And Plenty Of People Are More Reserved And Actually Find That Behavior Demeaning. People Of Your Own Gender. Because Plenty Of Things Go Beyond Gender And Actually Extend Into Personal Morality And Ethics. So Maybe Instead Of Thinking It's Always A Man Against You, Try Looking At The Woman Who Likes To Cover 90% Of Her Body And Thinks You Should, Too."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:32 am

"Men And Women Would Use The Stripper Pole Different. Just Because Women Set The Standard Doesn't Mean That's All There Is To It. Look, Think Of It Like This: A Woman Is Usually Thick At The Bottom And Skinny At The Top, Whereas A Man Is Opposite. So A Woman Would Work The Pole With Her Legs, And A Man Would Work It With His Arms, Not His Legs. This Accentuates His Muscles And Sex Appeal To A Woman Where It Is Attractive, Which Is Not In The Legs, As It Would Appeal To A Man."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptySat May 07, 2022 6:57 am

"Oh, You Know What I Just Noticed That I Think I Should Have Realized Sooner? Lots Of People Who Are Famous Or Criminals Like To Deal With Lots Of Pretty Women. That Means That Lots Of Women That Are Pretty Know More About What Goes On With People With Money Than Men Or Less Pretty Women. Hm... That Said, To Keep Them Silent, They Would Likely Have The Women Live With Them And Sworn To Secrecy, And Possibly Even Pimped And Trafficked, Preventing Them From Ever Having A Life Outside Of Sex Work And Drugs And Crime Again. Think I Found My Missing Link For The Seven Pyramids. This Is Huge."

"Hm. Furthering That Thought, I Never Looked At The More Severe Dangers Of Sex Work... Because Obviously Once You Are Dealing With People With More Money Or Criminal Secrets, And You're Just Trying To Have Sex And Be Famous And Get Money, Well... Life Gets Very Complicated And Very Terrible Very Fast. I Suppose There Really Is A Punishment For Everything, And I Really Don't Need To Worry About Reprimanding Humanity At This Time. Good To Know."

"... I Suppose It Makes Sense As To Why I Made Such An Oversight, Actually. I Was Cut Off From My Research About The Seven Babylons That Would Enslave Humanity Right In The Midst Of My Time Traversing The Underworld, So I Never Actually Consumed All Of The Underworld Information, Nor Their Gods To Glean Such Information From Them. But No Matter What You Do, There Is A Consequence. Guess That's Just The Fate Of Sex Workers. I Should Look At Which God Gets Them... Probably Chemosh."

"... As I Thought. Chemosh And Ishtar (Astarte) Are Closely Related, And I Know Chemosh Is A Sex God, Despite How No One Regards Him As Such, Though He Is God Of The Moabites -- The Ones Notorious For Sexual Immorality And The Worship Of Sexual Immorality. Hence Chemosh Being A Sex God. Ishtar Is A Goddess Of Sex, As Well, And Is Babylonian -- Which We Can Simply Regard As Part Of The 'Underworld'. Ishtar Isn't Asherah, The Mother Goddess, But She Is A Goddess And A Mother. But That Is Beside The Point... I Believe The Sexual Ones Will Go To Chemosh And Ishtar. Seems Right."

"... I Won't Eat Chemosh Until He Is Finished With His Tsimtsum, When He Will Be Most Ripe, And All The Sex Babies Will Be Gathered Together Unto Their God And Goddess. I'll Just Pick Off A Few From Ishtar To Get A Taste, But The Main Course Will Be From The Partaking Of Chemosh With All His Sex Babies."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 6:27 pm

"God, Why Do All These Trifling Dirty Sluts Think That Everyone Wants To Fuck Them, Let Alone PAY To Fuck Them? Like, Bitch, What If I Just Want To Talk To You? How Vain To Just Automatically Assume Everyone Wants To Fuck And Also Wants To PAY To Fuck YOU. As If Hoeing On The Internet Is Going To Establish A LEGITIMATE Business As Opposed To Just Giving You A Public Image And Then Making You Hated By Everyone For Your Attitude Or Beloved By Simps, Instantly Making You Less Attractive By Keeping Those Filthy... THINGS Around! OOHOHOHOHOHO~!"

"Like, Omfg, How Dumb Can These Bitches Get? You Are Not Supposed To Just Ask For Money And Hate Any Man That Doesn't Give You Money Or Like The Ones That Simp. God, None Of These Dumb Bitches Know How To Do Any Business. They And Their Simps Are Complete Dumbfucks. Making A Public Image That Is Garbage Right Out Of The Gate, So They'll Never Get Anywhere And Everyone Will Know Them. Dumbfucks Of The Year."

"Isn't It Sad Bitches Always Want You To Follow Their Social Media And Support Them Unconditionally And Pay For Them, But They Don't Even Want To Talk To Or Associate With You? Like, Is This Another Gimmick To Get Money But Be A Terrible Person? This Gives Me An Idea For These Dumb Bitches..."

"Bitches Be Making Content But Ain't Worth Shit, Asking People To Pay For Their Not-Shit-Worthy, Copy-Offa-Everyone, Hop-On-The-Sex-Trend Asses. Like, Bruh, Are You Dumb As Fuck? Do You Even Know What You're Doing, Or Did You Just See Yourselves Look Almost Cute And Thought Everyone Would Pay For It, So You Revolved Your Entire Life Around It Because Other People Also Did It?"

"I Have Never Seen Women More Desperate Than Trying To Get Sex And Money On A Comeup Online. I Expect This From Dudes, But... Damn, This Is Just Sad."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 4:12 am

"... If You Need Perspective, Sex Workers Were Never Meant To Reach The Top. They Were Meant To Be Used As A Service And To Also Keep People At The Bottom. They Are Paid For A Service That They Will Do Because They Is Their Job And That Is The End Of The Matter, No Matter What Anyone Will Use Them To Do. That Is All That Matters About Them. Of Course I Will Hire Them To Do Exactly What They Want To Do And They'll Never Want To Do Anything Else And Handle Anyone Dumb Enough To Pay Into Them Whilst Removing Them From Any Competition And Occupying The Sex Workers So They Also Never Decide To Do Anything More Productive Than Be Useful To Someone Else And Be Pleasured For It. There Is No Flaw -- The Flaw Is You All."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:46 am

"Since You Humans Are So Shortsighted And Fickle, And Think That Sex Work Is Exclusive To Women, Or That Women Are The Be All End All Of Sex Work, I'm Going To Go Hire Really Sexy Men With Big Dicks And Put Them In My Sex Worker Operation And Station Them To Attract Women, Including Other Sex Workers, And Hermaphrodites With Big Dicks For The Feminists And Lesbian Demographic. Then We'll See What's Good In The Neighborhood. How Much Do You Want To Bet Business Would Boom Instantly, And No One Would Have To Deal With That Petty Foolish Conniving Undertone That Comes From The Women Sex Workers Just Trying To Fleece People And Be Vain? You Know Nothing About Sex, And Nothing About Business."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:47 am

"Since All Of The Sex Workers Are Desperate For Content And Followers, This Is Making My Job So Much Easier, Especially On Snapchat, Where They All Pool Together Because There Is No Limitation. Yes, That's The Best Way To Round Up Any Group -- Cut Them Off From Anywhere Else And Leave One Area Open For Them All To Congregate At, Then Take Your Pick. Yeah, I Can Work This Market And This Product To The Bone, And The People Who Actually Want To Do This Sex Worker Business Don't Even Have A Clue How To Make Any Business Moves Beyond Just Finding Simps And Posting The Exact Same Sexy Pictures As Everyone Else Who Thought This Was A Good Idea, Allowing Me To Hook My Claws Deeper By Oversaturation Of The Market. So Easy."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:52 am

"Since It's The Women Who Want To Do Sex Work Most, You Want To Feed Them So That They Will Multiply. Make Them Think That It's A Profitable Source For Them Instead Of For You. Prime Them For Yourselves, Like The Witch In Hansel And Gretel. Feed The Children The Candy, And When They Are Safe And Settled And Plump And Ready... You Throw Them Into The Fire. Cook Them, Serve Them, Eat Them, Rinse, Repeat."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:52 am

"You Know, Another Good Business Tactic For Fattening Up The Market Is To Hire Simps As A Job. Sex Workers Are None The Wiser -- They Are Blind Predators That Are Too Vain And Greedy And Lusty To Even Consider Themselves The Prey. They Want The Power And Dominance So Bad, They'd Never Even See A Trap Or Setup Like This Ever. Then When It's Too Late, You've Already Poisoned The Waterhole With Countless Simps Doing Your Bidding, Which They Think Are Just Mindlessly In Love With Them And Giving Them Money. See How Easy? Think Now. This Is Not Hard. Probably The Easiest Money You'll Ever Make, Fleecing Sex Workers."

"Since It Is Clear To Me That You Uh... 'Sex Workers' Know Nothing About Real Business And Are Just Con Artists, Let Me Give You A Little Tip About Customer Service... If You Don't Go Into Any Other Business And Just Mindlessly Buy Things You Want With Zero Interaction, Then It Is An Unsophisticated Business Manner To Do So When Promoting Sex Work, If You Want To Be Taken Seriously. So Here's The Deal: If I Comment, Like, Or Message You And You Refuse To Respond, You've Lost My Interest, Business, Respect, And Likely Plenty Of Other Things, And I Will Both Blacklist You And Find Someone Sexier, More Sociable, And Better, Then Groom Them To Run You Out Of The Market As I Completely Ignore You Further. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 4:54 am

"Some People Want To Be Smarter Than They Are, Which Leads Them To Taking On Things Greater Than They Are Capable Of, Wanting To Be Greater Than They Are. This Is Actually Associated With Sloth. To Get Rid Of Them, We Establish Belphegor's Gap From The Sloth Demon Lord, Belphegor. Essentially, You Feed Them Ideas Of Grandeur And Make Them Believe They Can Achieve Something Within Their Capacity, Only To Trap Them In Trying To Resolve It And Wasting All Resources On It And Stopping Them From Doing Anything Else. It's Effective On The Prideful, Greedy, Lustful, Vain, And Envious, Too."

"Belphegor's Gap Is Also Very Good For Separating The Good Business Minds From The Bad. So, All Of These Sex Workers That Are Thinking That All Of Them Are Going To Go Somewhere... Well. Just Throw Them In The Pit With The People Who Made Mixtapes In The 90s. The Advertisement They Do Is The Equivalent Of Mixtapes, And Their Efforts Can Be Equated To Every Young Ghetto Teen Wanting To Be A Rapper Or Musical Artist."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 4:57 am

"The Threat Of Sex Work Is Not At All As Large Or Imposing As People Made It Out To Be. In Fact, It's Very Easy To Take Care Of If You Apply A Real Mind For Business To It. See, There Is A Reason Why These People Don't Want To Do An Actual Business, But Because They Aren't Actual Businesses But Want To Play In The Business World, They Are Both Unprotected And Free Game. All Of The Things Businessmen Cannot Do To Other Businessmen Protected By Business Laws... Can Be Done To The Sex Workers Who Don't Want To Be A Legal, Official Business. Get It?"

"... Look, I Can START Belphegor's Gap If I Really Want To, But The Thing Is... I Kinda Don't. So. I Mean, You Might Just Have To Pull Some Cutthroat Business Moves On The Sex Workers, Or Whatever. It's Not Like They'll Ever Figure Out How To Make A Real Business Of It. I Know How To Do It Correctly, But I'd Definitely Not Tell Them That. One Of The Oldest Businesses Existing Still Has Not Been Perfected, And The Best They Ever Did Was Brothels And Porno. And Both Of Those Are Shaky At Best. So Trust They'll Never Figure It Out."

"... So If We Grift The Sex Workers Out Of Their Monies Just Right, We Should Be Able To Make Belphegor's Prime. Now, Be Warned, Taking That Kind Of Money Will Create A Huge Poverty Line That Goes Straight Down To Hell, And No One Will Be Able To Fix It. By Taking All Of The Money Of Belphegor's Prime, You Create Belphegor's Gap To The Ones Whom You Grift. And I Believe Belphegor's Prime Is 'One Nonillion, Sixty-Six Quadrillion, Six Hundred Trillion One.' And LET ME BE CLEAR: This Is CUMULATIVE, Not COLLECTIVE. So You'll NEVER Have All That Money All At Once, Because I Don't Even Know If That Much Exists On This Planet."

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 5:01 am

"... Look. I Can Talk About This Process In Front Of The Sex Workers All I Want To. What Are They Going To Do? Believe Me? Stop Their Sex Work? Change Their Ways? Naw, Son. None Of That. They Won't Even Bat An Eye. That's What Makes 'Hiding In Plain Sight' Such A Good Cover. No One Cares; No One Believes; No One Minds; No One Changes. I Don't Even Have To Be Sneaky. Because That's Just How Brazenly Ignorant Humans Are. How Many Years Did I Speak About God And The Demise Of Humans? Did Anyone Listen? No? So Take That Into Account For EVERYTHING A Human Doesn't WANT To Believe Is True. And You're Free To Do And Say Anything Right In Front Of Them."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:50 pm

"In A World Where There Is No Kink-Shaming, Everyone Has A Usefulness To Someone Else. Surely, Anyone And Anything Could Do Sex Work For The Right Demographic. Feet People, Hair People, Hand People, Ass People, Breast People, Dick People, Muscles, Fat, Short, Tall -- There's A Kink For Everything. So That Means Someone, Somewhere Will Pay For That Service. If Everyone Does Independent Sex Work Based On Their Strengths To Their Own Market, Then They'll Be Able To Make Money. People Will Do Strange Things For Sexual Fixes. Trust Me, I've Been Observing Humans For A Long Time. There Is No Way This Can Fail Unless Everyone Just Stopped Being Sexual. And After Billions Of Years Of Priming, There Is No Way Humans Will Stop That."

"... I Mean, The Porn Industry Could Easily Mobilize Infantry And Gear Monetization Toward The Public Openly And For A Proper Demographic, Snatch The Industry And The Market, Make It Legal Upfront, Protected So No Schmoe Could Intrude On The Business, And Then Provide Sexual Services Of All Kind In Addition To Free Porn. Seems Pretty Solid. Hell, If No One Else Will Take Advantage... I Will Hop On These Hoes So Fast. AY YO HOEZ -- WE'Z HOPPIN."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 1:53 am

"In A World Where There Is No Kink-Shaming, Everyone Has A Usefulness To Someone Else. Surely, Anyone And Anything Could Do Sex Work For The Right Demographic. Feet People, Hair People, Hand People, Ass People, Breast People, Dick People, Muscles, Fat, Short, Tall -- There's A Kink For Everything. So That Means Someone, Somewhere Will Pay For That Service. If Everyone Does Independent Sex Work Based On Their Strengths To Their Own Market, Then They'll Be Able To Make Money. People Will Do Strange Things For Sexual Fixes. Trust Me, I've Been Observing Humans For A Long Time. There Is No Way This Can Fail Unless Everyone Just Stopped Being Sexual. And After Billions Of Years Of Priming, There Is No Way Humans Will Stop That." - September 4, 2022
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Sex Worker Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 1:54 am

"Do You Understand Why The Market Makes So Much By YOUR Sexuality And You Make NOTHING Unless You Sex Work? It's Because SOMEONE IS EXPLOITING YOU AND YOUR SEXUALITY. You Were BRAINWASHED Into Being Hypersexual. At A Young Age. And Look How YOU ALL Turned Out! You'd Think Your Own Outcomes Would Have Taught You Something, But No, You Just Learned 'Hmmmm, Sex Really Nice, Everything Need Sex All The Time!' Like Friggin NEANDERTHALS." - August 31, 2021
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

Sex Worker Notes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next