The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Sex Worker Notes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Sex Worker Notes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:36 am

First topic message reminder :

"... Collecting And Controlling The Money Is Not An Issue Now. The Sex Workers Do All Of That For The People At The Top, And Then Willingly Give It To The People At The Top. They Don't Know What To Do With All The Money They Make Except Spend It On Themselves Buying Products From Richer People. Sex Workers Are Middle-Class Workers At Best, And Low-Class At Worst. Meaning They Collect The Money From The Lower And Middle Class And Give It DIRECTLY To The Upper Class." - 3/22 (9:26 PM)

*"Basically, We Can Use The Sex Workers To Siphon All The Money From All The Lower Portions Of The Pyramid With Ease. Everything Is Easier With Sex Workers. You Are Not Going To Like What We Do With Them."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 1:54 am

"Do You Understand Why The Market Makes So Much By YOUR Sexuality And You Make NOTHING Unless You Sex Work? It's Because SOMEONE IS EXPLOITING YOU AND YOUR SEXUALITY. You Were BRAINWASHED Into Being Hypersexual. At A Young Age. And Look How YOU ALL Turned Out! You'd Think Your Own Outcomes Would Have Taught You Something, But No, You Just Learned 'Hmmmm, Sex Really Nice, Everything Need Sex All The Time!' Like Friggin NEANDERTHALS." - August 31, 2021
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 2:12 am

"I'm Finsta Ruin Y'alls Industry Cuz I'm Bored. My Prices Are -Free-. The -Only- Thing You Need To Do Is Negotiate With Me Your Terms. But, Beyond That... You Know, It's Not Very Hard To Capitalize On Cyber-Slutting On The Internet. And It's Fun. And Really Funny, Because Since I'm Such A Rarity, I'm Actually -- In The Market Standard -- More Valuable Than All The Shitty, Pretty Girls, That Are Literally Everywhere And Also Not Putting Out For No Money. See, But I Am A -Competitive- Marketer... Sooooo... Prices That'll Blow Your Mind Are My Specialty." - May 27, 2023
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Sex Worker Notes   Sex Worker Notes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 12:53 am

January 26, 2017: "Whatever Anyone Says To You, Do Not Listen To Them, For They Just Want A Cover To Hide Under So They Can Continue To Be Sexually Immoral And Have An ESCAPE ROUTE. This Is The End For Them, For The Lord Has Set It In His Heart To Wipe Them Out. Be Patient; For Chastity Will Save Your Life During The Unholy Plague. The Weak Ones Will Resort To DISGUSTING Measures, But You Are Not To Touch Them, Nor Are You To Hear Them Out. They Speak Only In Vain, And They Only Want To Have Someone Accompany Them To Hell. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. The Perversion Is An ATTACHMENT For A REASON, So DO NOT ATTACH, ESPECIALLY NOT PHYSICALLY." - Behemoth (Gunpoint)
Back to top Go down

Sex Worker Notes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2