The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Egocentric Human Perspective

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Egocentric Human Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Egocentric Human Perspective   Egocentric Human Perspective EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:36 pm

"... Random Thought. What If The Thing That Humans Think Are Universal Are Actually Only Human Characteristics? Like Names? I Mean, Animals Don't Have Names, Yet They Make Distinctions Between Each Other. Plants Also Have No Names. What If Extraterrestrial Life Is The Same, And They Make Distinctions By Things Like Brainwaves, Or DNA Signatures, Or Chemicals, Or Biorhythms? Anything Except A Name."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Egocentric Human Perspective   Egocentric Human Perspective EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 1:51 am

"... You Know, It's Extremely Egocentric Of Humans To Think That They Have Discovered All Of The Periodic Elements, Chemicals, And Other Such Scientific Elements When We Haven't Even Gotten To See The Composition Of Other Things In Other Environments In Other Parts Of The Universe."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Egocentric Human Perspective   Egocentric Human Perspective EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 1:52 am

"I'm Sure I Could Bet Money On The Extent Of Human Vanity, Because Vanity Is The Blinding Sin For A Reason, And It's More Powerful Than Pride, And Evolves More Into Vainglory, Which You Don't Even Recognize Is More Powerful Nor Why Or In What Ways It Is Different Than Regular Vanity. But I Assure You, When The World Is Nothing But Vainglory... It'll Be The Easiest Thing To Dominate. And No One Will Ever Understand Why."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Egocentric Human Perspective   Egocentric Human Perspective EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:21 am

"You Know How When You Drink You Kill Your Brain Cells? What If God Decided To Drink And Kill Off Humans Arbitrarily Because He Knew They'd Just Grow Back Or Some Shit? Man, That Sounds Like An Abortion If I Heard Of One. Oh, But Then Yo Asses Would Be All, 'Why Did Got Make Me Just To Kill Me?' And Not Even Think Maybe That's What The Baby's Life Is Like, Yeah? Fucking... Humans."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Egocentric Human Perspective   Egocentric Human Perspective EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:21 am

"If A Doctor Chooses By Choice And Not By Law That They Don't Want To Perform An Abortion Because Of Something Ethical, And It's THEIR CHOICE That Has NOTHING To Do With ANYONE Outside Of Themselves, Why Would You Feel Entitled To Getting An Abortion, Or Even Then Try To Have One Yourselves Because Someone ELSE Who Is Expressing Their FREE WILL To NOT Do Something For Someone Else JUST LIKE YOU Will Choose? You Are Not Everyone Else's Fucking Responsibility Because You Don't Want To Take Care Of A Child, And No One Is Obliged To Do Anything About That At All. No One Has To Give You Food Stamps. No One Has To Perform An Abortion. No One Has To Do Anything To Help You Take Care Of A Child, Be It To Remove Or Help It, That You Made On Your Own. So Stop Acting So Entitled To Things That Are Not Just About You Alone. Like, Goddamn, You Are Selfish And Vain."

"You May Not Want The Responsibility Of Taking Care Of A Child, But A Doctor May Not Want To Take Care Of You. Then What Will You Do? Demand That Someone Do With Their Body What They Don't Want To Do? Yes, That's Literally EXACTLY What You'd Do, Because You Don't Want That Baby More Than You Want People To Actually Have Their Own Rights. You Only Care When It's About You, Which Is Why Vanity Is A Sin. Let A Female Doctor Who Has A Level Of Ethics Which Won't Allow Her To Give You An Abortion, You'd Degrade And Demean Her Until The Next Century. BUT IT'S HER CHOICE. SO ACT LIKE IT. IT'S NOT. JUST. ABOUT. YOU."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egocentric Human Perspective   Egocentric Human Perspective Empty

Back to top Go down

Egocentric Human Perspective
Page 1 of 1