The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Prehistoric Perspective

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Prehistoric Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Prehistoric Perspective   Prehistoric Perspective EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:26 am

"What If Prehistoric Ancestors Had Trippy Visions All Of The Time And That Eventually Began To Be Sealed Up As Humans Further Developed? Animals See All Sorts Of Things... So, Essentially, Humans Should Have, As Well, Right? So, Why Would That Not Apply To Them?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Prehistoric Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Perspective   Prehistoric Perspective EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:27 am

"I Picture Humanity Having More Senses In The Past That Eventually Got Sealed Up So They Stopped Seeing God, And It Is A Punishment. Like, Evolution Does Not Always Mean Toward Something Greater Than Before. Parts Of Human Capacity Have Been Limited And Lessened So That Humans Do Not Understand What They Are Truly Capable Of, And What Their Ancestors Did Before This Was No Longer Common Knowledge. Granted, This Is All Speculation, Mind You."
Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Perspective
Page 1 of 1