The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate Empty
PostSubject: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:49 pm

When Tensei awoke from the Dream within a Dream that is a pyramid of multiverses all bound together, he would emerge now able to stand before the Fat Chocobo, who had probably been waiting quite some time for Tensei to awaken. Then again, he was still inside of a certain Dream even now. Fat Chocobo's, in fact; the Dream for his People.

"Nice place you got here, Fat Chocobo," Tensei said immediately as he became more aware of where he was, how he got there and what was going on. Everything was beginning to make a lot more sense when he awoke from the dream and saw the eyes of the great Bird upon him already to see how he would be addressed. Properly, of course, with courtesy and respect to the name 'Fat Chocobo' the 'Godsbird.' "Never would have guessed this was the ticket into your Paradise. But, hey, I suppose the world I come from is for the Birds, huh? XD" He couldn't help but laugh at the scenario unfolding. He only hoped that Fat Chocobo was as cool as he portrayed himself to be. Tensei wanted to know how to address him properly in respect and regulation to his regalia and authority in his own home and kingdom. "Just let me know if I do something you don't like, alright? That's all I really need." He smiled and awaited Fat Chocobo's response.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:59 am

The first thing the newcomer would see as he awoke from his dream would be the cosmos, as it seemed that, if he was able to even enter this realm, he was already familiar with. He would rest upon a very small planet with a miniaturized version of the 'Chocobo's Paradise' upon it. There were many small, but opulent pools that other Chocobo of different colors danced about, and with the starry background, made the entire realm look to be a beautiful cosmic dream world. This was indeed...

Chocobo's Dream World
Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate Latest?cb=20120608192920

Upon the fountain, as part of the fountain, was a rather magnificent throne that reached up to the heights of the stars, and seemed to be the only structure on the exceedingly compact planet in the first place. Resting his very fat, very golden self upon the largest of the fountainous pools would be the Godsbird, himself, in all his glowing and sparkling majesty;

Fat Chocobo
Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate Latest?cb=20131001142055&path-prefix=it

"Those who come here seek companionship and a home," Fat Chocobo said immediately, expecting to see someone riding a Chocobo. "And I've been watching how you've treated my home." Though Fat Chocobo presided over the Chocobo World, he was also a very powerful entity that ruled over the Final Fantasy world. He had great influence. "You had done well in servicing my little Chocolings. Hohoho." He was a jolly and gentle bird, bearing no ill will, but also very wise and very elderly, knowing that this newcomer needed to prove himself in order to receive the respect of the Fat Chocobo. "I see what you are doing and what you have done with the Chocobocalypse." It seemed that from the Chocobo's Dream World, Fat Chocobo had a bit of omniscience about many things, since this world rested in the cosmos, which allowed for a certain type of cosmic sight beyond just the confines of his own world. "You are a very good soul, and I have seen and acknowledge your work. Because of this, I will hear you out. What is it you have come here seeking?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:44 am

"I, Tensei, head of the Tensei Clan, and my wife, Tenrei, have come here to make bonds and open relations with you, Fat Chocobo," Tensei would say with a hand full of the things that he had gathered from the Final Fantasy Universe, showing them as proof of his journey throughout the land and the heavy influence that this world played on his own, "And also, I personally must say thank you for all that you've done, since I'm here and have the chance." He winked and smirked somewhat goofily, "No better opportunity than the instant it happens, right?" That wasn't always true, but the sooner, the better, and all that.

"I also open refuge to you and your people should anything occur. There has been a lot of discord and disturbance in this universe, I have seen through methods of my own similar to the ones used here... And I just wanted to say..." Ty-kun stared at Fat Chocobo, straight in his eyes (as much as possible) and looked at him seriously. "... Be careful. There really is something out to destroy the universe, and it's actually beyond mortal comprehension." Tensei wouldn't say much about it, but he saw all the Chaos that was emanating through the Final Fantasy Universe much more clearly, and he knew what it meant. He didn't want to see this universe collapse, so he came to them to do what he could. "What say you, Fat Chocobo?"

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Fat Chocobo had too sensed great danger happening in the Final Fantasy Universe, but even with how great and powerful he was, there were many things that were simply outside of his control, especially due to the safety of his own world and the secrecy of his own Paradise. He put a wing up to his chin, pondering. He could see that this man named Tensei seemed earnest for himself and his people, and even sought to return sacred heirlooms rather than try to keep them for glory or trophies, or even to sell for their pricelessness. He was already appealing to Fat Chocobo's interest, and also was gaining his trust. "Hm," he pondered.

-----

Whilst in the midst of the little chat, a large ironclad figure would step before them from literally out of nowhere, his body taking on solid form from a state of complete intangibility, invisibility and invulnerability. He stood there menacingly, waiting to be noticed and acknowledged.

Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate Exdeath_by_despear
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:35 pm

"Exdeath!" Tensei shouted, already being well versed enough in the Final Fantasy universe to know who this person was, cried out. "Tenrei, Fat Chocobo. You Must Go." Tensei wasted no time in protecting those two. He would handle Exdeath. "If you need to escape to th Veritas, you may rest there until things are taken care of here in your world." Tensei made that place as a safe haven for all the worlds that were connected; a kingdom, of sorts, something like this one. "I have sent my Angels ahead of you to guide you." He trusted that he had taught his Dearly Beloved MORE than enough over the course of their entire relationship for her to know what to do from here without getting into trouble, as she sometimes did. Tensei immediately activated his 'Absolution; Absolute All' and prepared to ward off Exdeath and keep him from doing anymore damage to the already afflicted Final Fantasy Universe.

Back to top Go down
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Tsuki, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Grand Duchess Tenrei

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:49 pm

"Yeah, I gotchu," Tenrei said, holding up a hand to Fat Chocobo, "Leave it to me." With her other hand, she opened up the portal that led back to the Veritas, which was being kept open by Tina. "Follow me, Fat Chocobo." Without any time to waste, Tenrei raced toward the Veritas through the dimension gate portal.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Fat Chocobo followed behind Tenrei quickly, the portal sealing up behind them.

---

Exdeath chuckled once, turning his head slowly and ominously to Tensei, of whom he had been watching grow from the edge of the cosmos for a long while, ever since their universes collided. "... You seem different than you were before, boy..." Exdeath paid no heed to the fleeing parties, finding much more interest in pleasing himself and his own desires for being here. "I remember last time our worlds touched, you and your people on that old world could not handle the touch of our footsteps upon the land..." He struck his sword decisively on the ground, standing like a statue, "But now, here you are, another childish representative here to claim some sort of heroic title for reasons beyond your comprehension." Though from what Exdeath had seen done to Sephiroth, he knew that this person was indeed able to hold his own against them. It was of no concern nor worry, but it was something that would remain consciously present in Exdeath's mind.

"Face me," he said bluntly, already knowing the fate of the dimension and the Void, "There is nothing else to do until this world collapses under the Chaos. So, as all returns to nothing..." Exdeath warped into Tensei's space, forcing his presence within Tensei's own and knocking his away just by presenting himself. The colliding existences attempting to exist in the same space at the same time would cancel out and force one of them away, and it would not be Exdeath, the unmoving tree.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:15 pm

Tensei smirked, his energy already harmonized with the energy all around him due to the activation of his Absolute All. When Exdeath tried to impose his great and powerful presence forcefully at Tensei to muscle his way into a battle, Tensei's body would pass straight through Exdeath's the moment he appeared, as if his energy had parted all around Exdeath's body. "So, you're just gonna force yourself in my exact location, huh? Not even, right in front of me or behind me, like other people.. But IN my EXACT spot, huh?" Tensei's body wavered, flickered and undulated violently, as if it weren't even there, yet he'd remain unmoved, glaring at Exdeath. "Huh, maybe if you didn't stand in the way of what is trying to grow and keep your world alive..." Tensei's body suddenly dispersed, no longer remaining physical or even tangibly present. "... This old Tree wouldn't be dying." He was already long since harmonized with the Final Fantasy Universe and had been secretly nursing this dimension for quite a long time. With the Summoning Stones provided by Kuja for their little 'deal' several years ago in the Dusk when it was still young, Tensei already had access to power equivalent of the Eidolons; each and every last one of them, which he'd made deep and personal bonds with long ago. "All Trees Of Life That Do Not Pass The Void Are Consumed By It," Tensei said ominously, his eyes forming out of the nearby constellations, peering at Exdeath.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:04 pm

"What Do You Know?" Exdeath boomed, inquiring on many different levels and layered meanings, speaking with ancient authority. "You Are But A Child, Yourself, Young Sapling!" With his heart of battle flared up at the presumptuousness of this persnickety young Tree of Life, Exdeath 's blade immediately hurdled around his body at a great velocity, becoming unseen to the eye only moments after it had begun its slowest rotation. He folded his arms firmly across his chest as he rose up lightly from the ground and into the air, having barely moved from his spot. A great cosmic 'Tornado' whirled all about him, easily dwarfing the small little dream world and ripping and roaring through the interior of this realm's present fabrics of space and time binding it together. Tensei had clearly become one with the universe at present and that was something that was dealt with by damaging the universe itself. It shouldn't have been too hard to slice his astral innards into bits with a powerful enough astronomical natural disaster. The 'Tornado' grew rapidly as Exdeath casually rose up into the air, becoming nothing but a dwarf inside of it in no time flat. Its volatility to the atmosphere would damage the universe in general, destroying planets and weakening the structures of space and time to cause them to collapse. Exdeath could survive in the Void, but it mattered not to him if Tensei or the Chocobo's Dream World did or not.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:26 am

As Exdeath apparently thought that further destroying his already crumbling dimension was the best idea to deal with whatever he wanted to do just because he had the power to do so, what Tensei would do instead of allowing Exdeath to rip everything to shreds was instead to spiral in tandem with Exdeath's energy, and draw in the power for himself. The more power his 'Tornado' output, the more it fueled Tensei, who would not be resisting the current of the sword. Reality smeared all around Exdeath instead of being slashed to pieces, blurring reality for him momentarily and completely displacing and disfiguring their current reality.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate   Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate Empty

Back to top Go down

Chocobo's Dream World :: Heaven's Gate
Page 1 of 1