The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints Empty
PostSubject: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:06 pm

Overlord Tensei had been again aimlessly wandering through the Dimension Gate again, transitioning from the last realm he was in into a new one. He hadn't really a mind of where he was going, as he was somewhat trying to discover someplace new. So, when the portal opened up, his black booted feet landed on a smooth floor of a dark room. He emerged from the Dimension Gate wearing his standard attire consisting of his signature long black jacket and black denim pants with the belt that had a soul belt buckle. His hair covered one of his crystal blue eyes, but it was dark in this place, and nothing could be seen. He was cautious as the Dimension Gate closed behind him.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:06 pm

Overlord Tensei quickly recognized that the advanced technology here was similar to his own homeworld's, so it was likely that they could sense his entry somehow. This was confirmed when he overheard them on the intercom, but the fact that they let him know at all gave him forewarning and time to deal with it, as opposed to if he was suddenly trapped. But it was still unclear about the position of the machines here. They could very well have been on call for their designers, but it could also be just as feasible that they were sentient and of their own mind. That had yet to be determined, but both were very dangerous situations. He remained still for the moment, but his jacket started to glow for a moment with many stellar bodies glittering about it. The color of it deepened, becoming somewhat spectral, then cloaked his entire form, hiding both his image and any energy signatures he would give off. From there, he could maneuver about completely traceless. Whatever was at his convenience, he would use to get around undetected.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:19 pm

Overlord Tensei had indeed come across the break room, which surely did catch his interest due to the fact of it being obviously for humans. But naturally, instead of letting himself be seen at all, even disguised as someone, he would not want to be noticed or out of place, letting his presence be known so permanently at all. So instead, he simply disguised his voice. "Yeah, don't worry, I'll get right on it," he responded, remaining out of sight the entire time whilst moving toward the locker to get the things he needed. Overlord Tensei would escape silently with only the things he needed, and continue maneuvering throughout the building.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:20 pm

Overlord Tensei, being able to slip through so undetected, was able to stop and pay attention to more leisurely and casual things like the company policies and such, which happened to catch his interest, for some reason. He didn't make a sound, but he carefully contemplated the situation, then decided to go seek out one of their products, in order to test it himself whilst he was here.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:20 pm

Overlord Tensei was going to continue on uninterrupted, but something of curiosity was spoken, and so he took an ear to it. "Yes, I'll get right on that But I was also called away for something else, too. It was last minute, and it's real quick, so I'll only be a minute. But thanks thought." That should have bought him some more time -- any was good in this sort of situation. But he did go to the room where Mika was, because that also simply made the most sense, and his buying himself more time was just to give him some leeway to analyze the situation again without feeling too pressured by an outer influence. He tread carefully, but skillfully, as to make sure that he didn't miss anything.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:21 pm

Overlord Tensei had disguised himself as Jacob underneath his jacket that was completely hiding and masking him, so when Mika noticed him, he would look like he was Jacob, one of the workers. But instead of go along with the identity, he instead decided it good to reveal himself to this person, since she seemed to be different from a normal person. "... No. I Am A Visitor From Another World, And I Ended Up Here In This Place. However, Though I Was Going To Just Explore Silently, I Have Seen Some Things That Have Gotten My Interest, And I Now Want To Test Out The Product." He quirked a brow. "How Would I Get An Opportunity To Do That?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:21 pm

Overlord Tensei could tell that this person was a little sheltered, and wasn't aware that there were parallel universes. Plenty of people were like that, but this was not an opportune time for him for this to be happening. "... Well, You See, I Came Here By Accident. My World Doesn't Exist Here, But I Can Warp To Different Worlds." He didn't know if that would help any, but at least the information would be out there. "I Do Not Want To Be Discovered, But I Still Am Interested In This Company. Are You Able To Tell Me About It, And Also Show Me Some Products?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Overlord Tensei nodded his head and stroked his chin, but remained cautious and aware of his surroundings so that no one would sneak up on him. "Ah, Very Good," he said to Mika as she showed him the assembly line. "You Know, I Own My Own Mechanical Production Company, Myself. That Is Why I Was So Interested In This One." He would allow Mika to show him whatever she needed to and also to explain all of the things that she thought he would need to know for learning about the Zazuka company and also the products, and he listened to everything with intent, as to not miss any details.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:22 pm

Overlord Tensei ended up finding many comparisons of this factory to the industry he owned himself, in a rather basic and rudimentary generalized description. Now, he had no need for their designs or their wares, but as a potential partnership, he had value of that. Perhaps they could even find benefit from his designs. "... Thank You For The Explanation," he responded. "... Though, I'm A Little Interested In Seeing The Products In Action. Will That Be A Problem?" He chuckled lightly to himself. "And Please, Just Call Me Overlord Tensei. No Need To Think Anything Beyond That Right Now."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:22 pm

Overlord Tensei curiously inspected everything that Mika showed him, but remained ever aware of what was going on around him. He chose not to make any verbal notice of what was going on, but he continued to maintain his observations of the industry overall. By the time he was guided to the aforementioned skybox, he was feeling a bit antsy. "... Well Now, As Comfortable As It May Be To Watch Something At Work, I Prefer To Get A Little Involved In These Sorts Of Things..." He chuckled again, nodding to his hostess. "... If You'll Excuse Me... I'll Be Back In A Moment." A Dimension Gate opened up underneath him and he fell through, only to end up in the arena, where the Zazuka machines were to be.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Overlord Tensei stroked his chin slightly, but did not reveal himself again. He just waited whilst the engineer or technician did his work on the machine. He realized that this person was working on a machine that was likely either nonfunctioning or malfunctioning, so he simply had to wait until it was functional again in order to test it out. Though beyond that, he also needed to see how the other things surrounding his insistence upon his own wishes would play out, as well. He needed to see what became of the person working on the machine, the machine, the other machines, Mika, and whatever else was going on independent of himself. So he waited and remained silent, and also out of sight for the time being.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:23 pm

Overlord Tensei quirked a brow at the curious behavior. The technician was simply doing a job and heading back, but what was to happen about the machines? And what of Mika, as well? He wondered, but he ended up simply making his way to the now-repaired machine. Overlord Tensei only inspected it at first, and he was tempted to make contact with it, but not knowing how it would react or what would occur if he did, he did not, and instead he only continued to inspect it and the situation. Looking around, he determined if there was anyone else nearby. It didn't seem so -- there only seemed to be other machines, whether they were functioning or not. So he didn't really worry too much nor pay it any mind. But once he was sure he wanted to do what he did, he would touch the Zazuka bot and see what it would do.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:23 pm

Overlord Tensei did not anticipate such a greeting from any being like this, as he did not expect there to be another omnipotent being like himself in this realm. As curious as it was, she seemed like she was hostile, but not unintelligent. Whatever power was restraining him was negated by a strange power that emanated from within him, allowing him to have command over himself fully, as he normally did. "Pardon Me," he'd excuse himself, "I Am Overlord Tensei, From Another Dimension Of My Own Creation, Something Like This Place Of Yours. I Was Randomly Traversing Dimensions And Stumbled Upon This Place, Then I Became Interested In This Industry, As Well As The Products, And Wanted To Test One Firsthand." He smiled and chuckled lightly. "Is That Okay? Who Might You Be, Might I Add?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Overlord Tensei closed his eyes as though to ponder, though there was a soft smile on his face. His blue hair shimmered and glistened with iridescence, and he paced a bit back and forth. "Ah, Any Will Do. I Only Want To Test The Capabilities. Perhaps One That Had Advanced Combat Skills." He stopped abruptly, then turned to her. "... I May Be Interested In Doing Business, As I Have My Own Mechanical Industry." He wondered if she had any interest in any sort of business offering.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:24 pm

Overlord Tensei now knew a little more about the situation, for sure... And it didn't seem like this person was malicious at all, but was simply protecting her territory. "Is That So? How Interesting..." Overlord Tensei commented, placing a fist on his chin and resting his elbow on it. "Whatever You Feel Fit To Have Me Test, Then I Will Accept. But Be Warned... I Am No Ordinary Opponent. I, Too, Am Very Powerful An Entity." He wouldn't get into any specifics about himself as of yet, as he was the more ambiguous type, but... He definitely exuded a powerful aura from himself that should have let her know that he was not bluffing about his true power.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:24 pm

Overlord Tensei quirked a brow, wondering about the rules that she intended to set into play. "Hm? What Are Your Rules? I Cannot Agree To Them If I Do Not Know What They Are, After All." He chuckled again, trying to figure out what sort of machine he would pick for whatever it was. "... Mmm, I Would Definitely Need To Know All Of The Information Before I Could Make Any Type Of Decision At All. Why Don't You Debrief Me About Everything Before I Make A Scenario? So That It Won't Overrule Your Rules?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Overlord Tensei tapped his chin with a finger. "Hmmmm... Well, Okay," he agreed. "I Will Go To And Remain In The Testing Area. As For A Terrain, I Believe That A Normal, Plain, Flat, Standard Terrain Will Do Best. It Is Only A Simple Test, And Nothing Too Complex." It wasn't like he was here to destroy anyone or anything. If he wanted to do that, it would have been started long before now, and he would not be treating anything with the docile demeanor that he had. So it was clear that he was invested in only having a bit of a testing spar. "So? Shall We Begin?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:25 pm

Overlord Tensei inspected the area some as he awaited the arrival of the bot. "Ah, So It Has Equip Attachments? Good, Good..." It was always nice to have a bit of versatility and capacity for customization. "Well Then, Whenever You're Ready!" He shouted to her, not wanting to start doing anything until things were prepared.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:25 pm

Overlord Tensei kept watch of the machine's capabilities throughout the entirety of the course, being careful to be aware of any mechanical or logical technical issues. There didn't seem to be any on a fundamental level, so there was nothing wrong with it. It completed the course and was effective in its functionality, which was what one was to expect from a machine. "Excellent," Overlord Tensei exclaimed. "Yes, I See That You Are Capable Of Making Good Units. I May Be Interested In Doing Business With You." Suddenly, though, out of nowhere, Overlord Tensei had a further thought. "... You Know..." he began, "... I Have My Own Industry As Well, As I Said, Which Produces Its Own Line Of Machines. But..." He paused, looking to Ziak with perceptive, glowing, crystal blue eyes. "... We Do Not Make Machines Such As Yourself. Now, I Do Recall You Stating That You Were Made... And, While We Do Have A Unit That Is LIKE You... We Don't Mass Produce Them. We Have But One, And She Is My Very Daughter." He wasn't going to get too much into his own history right now, since he was doing business. "... What Are Your Parameters? Would You Care To Demonstrate Against Me? I Am Interested In You, Specifically, Now."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:26 pm

Overlord Tensei nodded his head. "Yes, I Definitely Did Understand You," he assured her. "Maybe It's Just Difficult To Fathom That There Is Another Dimension That Has An Entity That Serves A Similar Role, But There Are Countless Dimensions Like That With An Overarching General Mechanical Being Similar To Your Position. But Perhaps It Is Just A Little Difficult To Get In Touch With Them If The Intention Of Travels Is Not To Go See Such A Being." It wasn't like anyone ever came to visit his daughter other than the family. Why would they? He was sure everyone thought she was just a factory and not a person nor a hive-mind. "... But Does This Answer Your Question? Please Do Not Misconstrue The Comparison." Although, he did wonder why this machine was so emotional... Perhaps it had to do with the dying race she was made by? "In Essence, All I Was Saying Was, You Were Made Once, And You Also Still Exist Intact, Meaning The Template For The Design Exists In Your Very Existence." Maybe that would make things clearer to her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints   Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints Empty

Back to top Go down

Overlord Tensei Acquires Artificial Goddess Blueprints
Page 1 of 1