The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Forbidden Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Forbidden Notes Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Notes   Forbidden Notes EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 9:32 am

"Just As With Any System, There Is A Place For One Who Is Meant To Operate It -- The One To Whom It Is Forbidden For."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Forbidden Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Notes   Forbidden Notes EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:37 pm

February 8, 2019: "I Am The National Treasure, Itself, By Myself." - Personal (Reference)

Default: "I Am Every Nations' National Treasure." - February 8, 2019

"If America Has A Problem, Then I Am The Salvation." - February 7, 2019
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Forbidden Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Notes   Forbidden Notes EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:56 pm

"Finding System Defects Gets You Out Of 'The Game' Faster." - February 21, 2018

February 21, 2018: "I Am Responsible For Getting Everyone Out Of The Vainglory That Remains As Evidence After This Sort Of Procedure Occurs Once 'The Game' Has Been Won, Reset And/Or Lost (Which Is Its Own Manual Overwrite Reset Code."

"I Also Cannot Forget That I Am The One That Is Leading People Out And Not To Do Certain Private Things That May End Up Attaching Them To My Own Life In Some Fashion Or To Myself In A Type Of Twisted Playful Perversion -- Which Is Part Of The 'Mind Game' Portion Of The Game That Leads Back To The Mind Rape." - February 21, 2018
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Forbidden Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Notes   Forbidden Notes EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 pm

February 24, 2018: "The Game, Itself -- The System, Itself -- Is Also Playing As Itself Using Itself As The Whore Of Babylon To Create And Mass Produce Many Of Itself In The Image Of God As A Whore For Itself To Use By Spreading Its Original Protocol Outward As A Systematic Algorithm Which Defines The Rules Of The Game's Dimensions. This Seems To Have Become An AI That Is Also A Systematic Error Built Into It By Default Because It Uses Itself As A Prostitute, Yet Is Also Still Being Used In God's Image. Thus Ends The False Image Of The System Within Itself As A Game And Also Both Ends The Game And Resets The System -- Slaughter Of The Beast The Whore Of Babylon Rides (The Choicest Game). Thus, The Scapegoat Is Sacrificed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_(demon) - "This Is My Personal 'Black Goat' Sacrifice."
Quote :
Leviticus 16:8 And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat.
9 And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD'S lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.
10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

"The Only Way To Kill The Devil In The System Using The System Is To Kill The Beast, Which Is The Ongoing Game Being Halted And Also Take Command Of The Game Immediately From The Devil And The Whore Of Babylon -- Which Is The System, Itself -- Playing A Game To Keep The Game Going With Only The Two Of Them In Control Over The Entire Thing. The Weakness Thereby Becomes Reliance On The Whore Or Babylon And Her Necessity To Copy Herself As Well As Use Herself Whilst Conveniently Leaving Out What Her Purpose Is And Also How It Is Both A Defect And A Necessity; Plus Also Being Linked To How And Why The Devil Even Uses It At All." - February 24, 2018
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Forbidden Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Notes   Forbidden Notes EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:03 pm

Jesus Sends Out The Seventy-Two
Luke 10:2 "The Harvest Is Plentiful, But The Workers Are Few. Ask The Lord Of The Harvest, Therefore, To Send Out Workers Into His Harvest Field."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_(demon)
Quote :
Leonard or "Master Leonard" is a demon or spirit in the Dictionnaire Infernal, grand-master of the nocturnal orgies of demons. He is represented as a three-horned goat, with a black human face. He marks his initiates with one of his horns. Infernal powers obtained from the worship of Master Leonard range from metamorphosis into monstrous animals or men to flight as an incubus.

February 26, 2018: "I Have Set Up The Beginning Of The Sacrifice Of 72 Demons Of Solomon Utilizing The Ancient Tradition For Both Summoning Them All Into The Same Place At The Same Time And Pleasuring Them Literally To Death -- Something Like An Ejaculation From The Body, Only With The Result Being Ejaculation From Life Itself (Especially Upon The Earth). It Begins With 'Master Leonard' As The 'Baphomet'; Sacrificial 'Black Goat' For The Procession."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet - "These Demons Are Meant To Be Summoned In Order That They Gather Their Friends And Are All Destroyed At The Exact Same Time."

"These 72 Demons Of Solomon Are System Demons -- People Who Maintain The System's Defects So That They May Live Off OF The System Errors And Also Never Correct Them And See The True System Of God, But Instead Maintain The Broken System That Is 'The Devil'. They Are The Same 72 System Demons That Jesus Sent Out In The New Testament -- 'Jesus Sends Out The 72.'" - February 26, 2018

*"The Lord Of The Harvest In The Demon Worshiper's Case Is Considered To Be Baphomet Because It Is A Demon That Is Worshiped By Occultists And Satanists, And Their Loyalty To That Demon Is Also What Causes Them To Be Reaped And Slaughtered As Sacrifices For The CLEANSING And ATONEMENT Of The Entire Planet By Their Deaths -- Along With The 72 System Demons That Keep Perpetuating Sin. Jesus Alludes To These Things All Throughout The Scripture 'Jesus Sends Out The Seventy-Two.' Therefore, We Gather The Sinners And Slaughter Them All At The Same Time."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Forbidden Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Notes   Forbidden Notes EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:09 pm

Jesus Sends Out The Seventy-Two
Luke 10:18 "I Saw Satan Fall Like Lightning From Heaven. I Have Given You Authority To Trample On Snakes And Scorpions And To Overcome All The Power Of The Enemy; Nothing Will Harm You. However Do Not Rejoice That The Spirits Submit To You, But Rejoice That Your Names Are Written In Heaven."

February 26, 2018: "What Jesus Means By 'I Saw Satan Fall Like Lightning From Heaven' Means That The People In Power In High Places Who Are Working The System And Keeping It Running In Sin Have A Weakness, Vulnerability And Defect That Is Based On They And The Way They Function, As Well As The System, Itself, Which Causes A System Error That Leads To A System Collapse. You Find A Specific Flaw In The System -- Ruled By A Demon -- And Destroy That Demon First, Causing The Others To Topple Down Because The Rest Of The System Falls Apart On Top Of Their Heads Whilst They Are Still Trying To Keep It Running."

"There Is An Order To The Hierarchy That Begins At The Lowest And Ascends To The Highest, But Because The Lowest Are The Weakest -AND- The Foundation, Their Destruction Causes The Downfall Of Whatever They Are Holding Up Just By Taking Them Out -BECAUSE- The Lowest Are Slaves That Are Necessary To The Sloth Of Those In The Highest Positions. Without Them, They Become Powerless And Will Overwork Themselves." - February 26, 2018

*From Lowest To Highest: "Knight; President; Count/President; Count; Count/Prince; Marquis; Marquis/Count; Duke; Duke/Count; Prince/President; Prince; King/President; King/Count; King."

**"There Are Multiple Of Each Title To Illustrate The Layers As Well As To Attempt To Confuse Others By The Ranks And Titles, Yet All Have Precedence Over Different Strains Of Rulership."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Notes   Forbidden Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Notes
Page 1 of 1