The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

-Forbidden-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temari
Alice the Inari :: Crystal Beast; The Thirteen Tails
Alice the Inari :: Crystal Beast; The Thirteen Tails
Temari

Female Points : 196

-Forbidden- Empty
PostSubject: -Forbidden-   -Forbidden- EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 2:57 pm

='Trap'=
-Forbidden- Forbid10
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

-Forbidden- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Forbidden-   -Forbidden- EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 6:21 pm

='Forbidden'=
-Forbidden- Khrona10
"Nine Of Diamonds :: Virtual Formation : Spiritual ; Seder Hishtalshelus (Chain-Like Descent Of The Spiritual Worlds)."
-Khrona-

"GOOD OLD PIT OF HAVOC!!!" Khrona shouted as he manifested back in his old home way down in the depths of the abyss. "Wow, Everything Is Just The Way I Left It Before I Left!" It was actually amazing, since canonically, it was too dark to see any of Khrona's lavish furniture in the Pit Of Havoc, but he and Misery and Despair could see and interact with it just fine. Maybe it was always connected to the Zero World?

Who knows what REALLY went on down there all that time when Khrona was a kid. There was a time where all of his thoughts were made manifest because he couldn't keep his secrets to himself, because he valued his privacy of thoughts most, and sacrificed it in a pact with Tabrith, who is now Grand Tabrynth. Even now, Khrona couldn't keep his thoughts inside, despite being fully absolved of the stipulations of the pact, and literally has the capacity to simply not do it at a whim. It was simply who he was now, and didn't want to change it. Besides, he did shut himself up whenever he wanted. Now, he just also talked whenever he wanted, too, regardless of how little a difference it was in when he felt he couldn't talk.

Minimally so.

Either way, they were stuck dealing with the Zero Moon, and this is where Khrona actually lived -- back in his old house. He'd been gone doing Void Bo$$ things, but he actually belonged to the Zero World, as the Void Bo$$. His sister, Tzita, was the Goddess Of The Zero World, but Khrona was the Pandimensional God of all the Veritas including the Zero World, so he was automatically the Void Bo$$ of her. But it was funny how both of them were the alter egos of Tymon, their Creator, only Tzita was always the girl side, whilst Khrona was translated normally, simply because he was the male. She was his sister through and through, but he was still the chosen one. He snickered to himself, wondering what sort of fun he was gonna have in the Zero World. They literally NEVER had a chance nor a REASON to come here, let alone make it the entrance. Like, that was a special icing-on-the-cake type 'Ultimate Fuck You' for everyone, because the Zero World is literally the asshole of the Veritas -- Khrona's actual asshole on the Tree Of Life.

Where the Black Lotus lives.

Underneath the Root Chakra.

In the Nether Region.

Nevertheless, Khrona could not just come to inhabit his old home without his two wives with him. "MISERY! DESPAIR! Bring Yo Asses!" Why, Khrona had a mind to bring his entire original family back to him, and be a sort of Addams Family of the Veritas for the Zero World. Fun way to spend a Saturday night, that's for sure.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Misery
Souzenryoku of Fire; Orange Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flare of the Crystal Horns
Souzenryoku of Fire; Orange Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flare of the Crystal Horns
Misery

Female Points : 136

-Forbidden- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Forbidden-   -Forbidden- EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 6:56 pm

Tottering in from out of the darkness of the depths of the abyss was Misery Des Gloomi, looking somewhat haggard and dim. She apparently hadn't been getting enough action lately. She still was a succubus from a high-ranking demon family, after all. She needed sustenance at least sometimes, even if she could go without for a while... And she needed something powerful.

She was summoned by her lover in his true form, as Khrona, rather than just in his Fire Form, Titus. He was always that way with her because she was so in love with his burning passion, but it didn't make up for all of the things that lacked because of what she didn't have with Khrona anymore. Even when she was still with him, he made her feel like she was being punished by not being with him. But... She couldn't complain about Titus at all. He was literally made for Misery, and she knew that it was best that she be dealt with in that fashion by such a chaste and holy being. It may have gotten on her nerves to no end, and she'd much rather just piss of The Beast and get him all angry so she could get off, but he did have some beneficial things that came with him being so... Peaceful.

Patient, rather. She didn't know how 'peaceful' he truly was, being so very... Angry... At the drop of a hat. Or, what seemed like it? Maybe he was more patient than she noticed, but what did it matter? It was the Beast inside him that she was really after. Though... That is why Khrona left her there with him and only him.

This was too much for Misery. It was like a weird sexy torturous punishment that made her feel all weird, but still happy and horny. Just walking near Khrona and remembering all the super-smart things he used to pull on her regularly, and how she was so bored with everyone and everything else made her slightly wet, because she thought about all of the things that he must have thought about to get her to even notice him after so long rather than being completely done with him in favor of pissing off Titus and getting handled rough and rowdy all of the time.

To think, if she would have had it her way, this might not have happened, and she wouldn't have recognized Khrona as wholly as she should have, beyond just the part she favored most. There were other things that made up what made what she liked best so very great... Like... For example... Perhaps his setting her up for her to come to him so that she could get fucking punished.

But the more she thought of the actual capacity of his calculation and how far beyond her it was, the closer she got, the more terrified and angry, but horribly distraught, Misery got. The thoughts of the potential punishments horrified and satisfied her several times over, and the thoughts pounded in her mind like a rough dick in her pussy. She'd stand before Khrona though, looking as undaunted as she could, suddenly becoming extremely fired up once she was standing just next to him. "... Damn... It's Been A While Since I've Tasted You, Khrona... Is This What You've Been Packing Outside Of Titus...? I Want Some..."

Demon Princess Misery Des Gloomi is a royal heiress in the Demonic Hierarchy of Hell. She is one of the Demon Princess Sisters under Demonestra, the Mother Demon. Her sisters are Devia, Hella, and Ellie, and each of them have Demon Slaves that are attributed to them.

Hailed Mistress; Misery Des Gloomy (Twisted Piscean Sister).

Misery Des Gloomi, The Twisted Piscean Sister.

Deadlock; The Crystal Deathsoul

Misery's Attire

Misery's Appearance

Misery's Demon Arts

Burning Condemnation

Gigaflare; The Crystal Flare
Back to top Go down
Tetris
Friday Malfortuna I :: Natsume Nirvana; Despair A La Discord
Tetris

Rat
Capricorn Female Points : 129

-Forbidden- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Forbidden-   -Forbidden- EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 7:09 pm

A dimensional swath swept along between Khrona and Misery, revealing Despair in her dimensional dress, as she always donned, and behind a lovely fan of gleaming razor blades. She bat her dreary eyes morosely cutely at Misery, with great depressive allure. "My, Misery! You Are Looking Unfortunately Well... I Do Hope You Have Been..." Despair laughed lightly to herself, turning her head shyly so that she could giggle darkly.

But when she turned, she was immediately facing Khrona, whom she was pressed upon, her large breasts squishing against his body, and her razor blade fan's edge nearly at his skin. "... But I Think... I Do Understand What You Mean, Misery... He Left Me With Tabrynth... Like He Just Wants Me To Play Mind Games And Solve Puzzles Or Riddles And Nothing Else..." Despair may have actually enjoyed the sport of toying with one as she danced gracefully around them, but that was no easy task with Khrona. And when she was up against the embodiment of his mind and nothing else, that was a prison and a punishment of its own. It was just one neverending game or code or... Puzzle.

And, Despair couldn't say that she didn't enjoy it. It wasn't like he was not good sport for her, or that she didn't glean anything at all that she wished from it. Obviously not, since she still partook of it. She just, too, missed what Misery missed -- the fullness of Khrona and not just the one piece that they liked the most. Tabrynth seemed to always know how to deal with Despair, somehow knowing her well enough at all times to be ever-ahead of her. And whilst it was great that he knew her so well, it was horrible to try to go through all of the mind games and puzzles. Being stuck was the worst.

"But It Is Quite Pleasurably Grim To Say That We Are Back In Your Life Again, Darling Dear..." Despair was in a better position than Misery, though, being Friday's First Restriction. Whilst Misery was the Sixth Restriction, she wasn't of the main lineage -- that was Black Friday, Meiun, whom Despair became when she ascended to the Sixth Restriction. She was the natural Sixth Restriction -- not Misery. Red Friday was her own entity separate from, but also still branching from, Friday herself, and thus fell under Friday's jurisdiction -- making her a Friday; Red Friday. "I Just Hope Misery Will Look At Me The Same Way She Looks At You..." Despair teased sharply.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

-Forbidden- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Forbidden-   -Forbidden- EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 7:38 am

='Khrona'=
-Forbidden- Godspe10
-Godspeed-

Khrona was overjoyed to see his two best wives again. "Misery And Despair~!" he shrieked with morose glee. "DADDY HAS MISSED YOU SOOO MUUUCH~!" It seemed like an eternity since the three of them were together again with how things in the Veritas were, but they were finally back again. He grabbed them both and squeezed them tightly. "Look, Darlings! I've Got A Brand New Plan For Us To Have Some Fun, Just Like The Good Old Days!! Do You Two Remember The Time Where I Went Into My 'Throwback' Days?!" Whether this was spontaneous or already thought out was unknown, but it was Khrona, so whether he thought about it for only a split second or a long time didn't detract from its efficacy. "I Was Thinking... LET'S DO IT AGAIN~! We're Pretty Free With The Veritas Right Now... So I'm Like... Let's Take It Back To The Old Days Again!"

He then smirked deviously, whispering to them, "... Plus, I Think I've Got A Hankering To Teach Another Lesson~!" That must have been the Tear Lacrimoso in him, but it still wasn't unlike old times at all. He taught plenty of people plenty of things that he felt like they still might have used to this day. And, going off of only that alone... "... The Final Lesson." His Hyper Perception activated immediately, and his eyes darted about violently, smile growing all the more crazed with every movement of his eyes. "... I Wonder If They Will Pass Or Fail This Last Test...?" He sincerely hoped that they didn't fail. Because this one... Was going to test everything they'd ever been taught, directly or otherwise, up to this point.

"... Let's Go, Girls..." Khrona muttered with restraint, gripping them both by their privates with great strength. This should have forced them into their weapon forms and also made them battle-ready immediately, so that they could get straight to it when Khrona transitioned. Before they could even finish transforming, Khrona warped away.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Sponsored content

-Forbidden- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Forbidden-   -Forbidden- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Forbidden-
Page 1 of 1