The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Throwback; The Final Lesson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Throwback; The Final Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 8:27 am

='Khrona'=
Throwback; The Final Lesson Appear12
-Appearance-

When next Khrona appeared, it was in a seemingly tranquil place... Yet, in this place, everything was also quite stagnant. It was blank, but in a beautiful way... Almost as if it was waiting to be molded to the reality of whomever was within. But when Khrona entered with Misery and Despair, this place, the 'Reality Hell', did not change. He stood on flat plains in an open, white sky. There was nothing anywhere beyond just the solid ground. No landscapes. No wind. Nothing.

Khrona was also oddly serious for not expecting anyone to meet him. Obviously there was something on his mind when he first appeared; his face betrayed that much. But moments later, he seemed to have come to another conclusion after reaching this point, and he smiled again, seemingly less serious. He also looked... Slightly different. His hair was purple, in fact... And he wasn't wearing his signature tattered black jacket. He was in the form of the days of his youth... During his days in the Reality Village.

His appearance was from the past, but his personality seemed to be the same. "..." As Khrona stood there smiling, completely motionless, his eyes started to move again... Ever so slowly... Like he was looking at something... Or for something...

Or maybe... He was thinking about how he was going to complete his next move.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 12:38 pm

Suddenly, Khrona's eyes darted to a different direction, studying something intricately; enough for his eyes to zip around in the same general direction a bit -- as if running through data at a high speed from analyzing something distant. "... I Know That You Will Keep Fighting Until The End..." Khrona muttered with some sort of conviction, after coming to a revelation about the situation, "... And That's The Only Thing You're Gonna Do. The Best Way For You To Live." Khrona's smile widened -- insanely. "... And Rather Than Let You Face Off Against People Who Will Never Give You A Proper Challenge, Or Ever Inspire You Enough To Go Beyond What You Are... Who Will NEVER Give You A Way To Get Stronger..." Something about that thought... And that wasted potential... After he fought this long... He wouldn't allow him to give up so easily.

"... I WILL BRING THIS TO AN END." This was Absolute Final. "I WILL FIGHT YOU!! FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS!!! UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!! AND BEYOND THE GRAVE!!! WE WILL FIGHT FOR ETERNITY, UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED, AND WE SIT IN VALHALLA, AND WE -FIGHT SOME-FUCKING-MORE!!!" He realized now that this was not about any enemies or rivalries or any type of personal grudges... It was all about the fucking fight.

It had ALWAYS been about the fucking fight.

"SO YOU'D BETTER GRIT YOUR TEETH," Khrona commanded, knowing that any such words would definitely boil his burning hot blood and ignite that rebellious spirit everyone came to admire and love -- that which drove people on for so long. "BECAUSE I'M GOING TO KNOCK SOME SENSE BACK INTO YOU!!!"

Truly, Khrona was completely insane.

For thinking about this at all.

For coming to this conclusion.

And reaction this very way.

He really was... The Insanity. And with his power, he would spark the insanity in everyone else. And they would remember the insanity that drove them to the heights in the first place. The very same Insanity they'd been fighting with and against... And that should draw their minds back to the one who had insanity of his own, and became that insanity, so he could come back and show them.

And prove to them what he had always been trying to.

Khrona: "WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?!?"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 1:17 pm

Throwback; The Final Lesson Releas10
-Release The Titans-

"To Think I'd Let You Give Up On Yourself..." Khrona muttered, growing frustrated, but in a weirdly pleasant way. "... That You'd Force My Hand In This Type Of Position, Which I Hate To See Every Other Mainstream Anime Character Get This Way..." He couldn't believe it, himself. Someone like him, who used to care nothing for people, and had been painfully hurt by people he did eventually care about, now being like some commonplace Shounen Anime Character. "I HATE IT!!!" Khrona shouted with glee. "I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!! I HAVE -ALWAYS- HATED IT!! -ALL- OF THOSE MAIN CHARACTERS THAT ACT LIKE THIS, I HATE THEM -ALL-!!!" That was the truth of his heart -- something that he never betrayed in his soul. "SO TO MAKE ME HAVE TO BE JUST LIKE THEM JUST FOR YOU... WHEN THIS IS YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?! IT MAKES ME -HATE MYSELF- BEYOND WHAT YOU COULD EVER KNOW!!!"

And Khrona laughed. And laughed. And laughed all the more insanely.

"BUT I'M HAPPY!!! I'M HAPPY THAT I AM DOING IT!!! THAT IF I HAD TO DO IT JUST ONCE, TO HATE MYSELF LIKE THIS, ON A FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL THAT I HAVE HATED SINCE YOUTH... TO BE WHAT I HATE SO VERY MUCH JUST TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO SOMEONE BECOMING SOMETHING I'D HATE TO SEE?!?!?" It was literally... "UNACCEPTABBBLLLLLLEEEE!!!!!!"

Khrona's screech tore through the Reality Hell, which reformed in a greater area around him. "Didn't We Come From People Who Fight Until The End, And Then Beyond...?" He remembered those days... The days where they fought on, no matter what. Where it was all about how flashy, how destructive, how powerful, and how fucking cool you could be with whatever you had, no matter what, and see how far you could take it. "It Was Those Moments... Where We Broke Our Limits... That Made Us Who We Are Now. But You Thought It Good To Try To Put Limitations On Yourself When Your ENTIRE IDEAL Was To Break Free Of Such Restraints?! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE?!"

Fortunately, even if no one else did, someone remembered who they were. Because he was true to his own soul, and all the things that made him who he was... Even that part he hated. That Shounen Anime Character that really does just love his friends so much that he wanted them to do their best, no matter what. That's why Khrona went this far... And why he came back.

Khrona: "DON'T DISGRACE YOUR VERY SOUL!!!"

With the inflation of his own soul, just like in times past, Khrona was extending himself so that he could initiate... A Soul Resonance. "BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!!!" It might have been a long shot to even think this could reach them... And even if they didn't come to Khrona... If the message did get to them... And their souls did achieve resonance... Then that sort of thing wouldn't matter.

But Khrona's eyes were unwavering. He gazed into every possibility he could for as long as need be. Though he might have looked like a madman, anyone who actually knew him knew for damn sure... This was actually true, but BEHIND that was also the very great mind they once knew. And the thoughts had come full circle... As they could only do when trapped inside of someone's head.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 1:34 pm

"We Used To Fight Each Other To The Death, Revive Each Other, Shake Hands, Be Cool, Then Go Destroy Each Others' Houses For Fun And Do It All Over Again..." Simple and reckless as it may have been... It was fun. It was what they loved. It was who they were. Khrona, too. He was with them back then. The whole way. He wasn't someone who was in the background, or who fell off. Often times, he found himself being the one who revived them... Time and time again. "... So One More Time..." Khrona's eyes glowed a color that looked like a multitude of different colors, like he was looking through many different perspectives constantly, but retaining his sight. "... I WILL SHOW YOU WHY MY NAME IS TENSEI!!!"

Tensei meant 'Reincarnation' or 'Resurrection' and things of that nature in Japanese, just to be clear.

Though Khrona was standing still... He wasn't motionless. He wasn't idle. He was still very active... It was clear in his eyes. He was moving other things around him... Outside of himself... Beyond the sight of anyone who could see him. And when it came upon them, if they were still only just watching... Then Khrona's Absolution will have been secured.

In this plane, and those beyond. "SO GET READY FOR THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIVES -- THE FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" They obviously wouldn't be so compelled to do anything without any... Stakes, right? Besides... That's how they all liked it. Some of them were gambling men that liked to test the odds. And the odds were surely stacked against them. Khrona saw to that. "And If You'll Just Let Me Win Like This... THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN FIGHT AT ALL!?!?"

In truth, Khrona's actions defied the logic that he was known for recently after his ascension -- the perfect and pure, cold, calculating judgment that spurned any room for emotion or connection on said level over the acuity of correct and proper logic. But this Khrona was that Khrona from the days of The Insanity... The one who didn't give as much of a damn about things like that. Whose power came from the strength of his Insanity over his logic. The strength of his will.

But that thought pissed him off.

"... It's Like Those Damn Fucking Piss-Ass 'Dying Will Flames', Isn't It?! This Burning Fire... THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT HUFF-ASS GARBAGE, ISN'T IT?!" All the more infuriating. "WHY MUST THIS BEEEE?!?!? MY DYING WILL FLAME... IS THE INSANITY FLAME!!!"

Of course it would be. It's always been that way, whether it was his Dying Will or his Living Testament. That flame was always there. And it always would be there, deep down... And there was always a way for Khrona to access it if he ever needed to. But he'd come to learn...

Insanity was much more than feral destruction. So how could he truly call himself The Insanity... If He Didn't TAKE IT ALL!?!?!

"I WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE VERY CONCEPT THAT THERE IS INSANITY IN EVERYTHING. I HAVE THIRTEEN SEPARATE FORMS TO ILLUSTRATE THAT, DAMMIT!!!" Now, Khrona was mad at himself, like a madman, as usual. "SO I'LL BE GODDAMNED IF I WILL LET -MYSELF- NOT BE TRUE TO -MYSELF- FOR ANY LONGER THAN NECESSARY, IF AT ALL!! IF I HAVEN'T BEEN INSANE ENOUGH, IT'S MY FAULT ENTIRELY!!! I AM SORRY!!! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN MORE INSANE!!!" To think, he almost forgot that there was Insanity in everything because it had been so long for him... That, in and of itself, was a lesson to himself about having to use this part of him to keep it strong... And receptive to the Insanity of others.

But, as usual... Khrona was now overthinking about things that were closing in on himself, and was damaging himself with the backlash of his own thoughts.

Leave it to a crazy person to hurt themselves... Trying to help others.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 5:49 pm

Throwback; The Final Lesson Breakd10
-Breakdown-

Khrona was really getting into it now. This is actually what he always wanted, too. Go figure. But the realization was all the more infuriating to an honestly maddening situation. But perhaps it was a little more clear where his madness came from, and why it gave him power. There was always a method to the madness, and the madness was the living hard concrete evidence of that method. Every time.

"MAYBE I'M NOT SCREAMING LOUD ENOUGH, HUH, -KING- EXPLOSION MURDER?!" Khrona's face distorted, like his actual genetic makeup was altering on the spot, yet also losing stability in everything he was doing and embodying at once through his Hyper Perception in overdrive. "OH, EXCUSE ME -- -LORD- EXPLOSION MURDER?!?!?" For some reason, Khrona could not stop laughing. It was such a good laugh. A hearty a laugh.

A laugh that had sentiment.

"IT HAD TO BE YOU, HUH!? -YOU- OF ALL PEOPLE TO GET ME TO DO -THIS- AGAIN!?!?" Khrona was certainly losing himself. But that was always his favorite part of doing this. "BUT WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE, HUH?! MY GOOD-FOR-NOTHING HALF-BROTHER?!" That was probably the funniest joke -- one Goof Poof from a damnsel in distress, and the Timeless Hero appears.

Maybe Khrona might use a Sexy No Jutsu to become Girl Khrona, Khrina, like he did that one time. For the sake of a Throwback with Brother X, if memory served.

"OR PERHAPS THE SILVER SURFER WANTS TO TRY HIS HAND AT ANOTHER SALVATION?!" There were plenty of ways to riff on those losers, but the fact of the matter was, those things happened, and they did mean something, and if they didn't... Then Khrona... Khrona wouldn't be who he was today. "DID YOU -REALLY- THINK THAT AFTER -EVERYTHING- WE'VE BEEN THROUGH...?!"

It was completely unintelligible after that. Khrona was going beyond his own capacity to process himself, which was the only thing capable of doing that to him. He was going beyond his limiters that he placed on himself. He'd seen it before. He'd experienced it before. He'd been subject to it before. But now... He was betting it all on that. That which he kept seeing over and over in others... But now, it was his turn to shine the beacon. To be like those who got this Determination before... And couldn't sit idly by as everyone else lost it.

So Khrona literally broke down for them. He finally realized what was more important.

That was why... He'd use his brother's power... Maze's favorite finishing move... Other than the legendary 'Anti-Epic'...

Khrona: "BREAKDOWN!!!"

Khrona immediately disintegrated into nothingness, but the process happened so fast that the atoms could not remain stable around him, and all were destroyed at the exact same time. They broke down on a level where even a particle could not retain itself, and was disintegrated from its most fundamental values.

And Khrona became... Reality Hell.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 7:03 pm

So, it should have been clear right now that Khrona was actually getting serious, just like any old time he used The Insanity. And just as always, it didn't fail him, no matter the repercussions. He came in knowing the risks, but... When he became Reality Hell, and he reached another boundary... His eyes... They stopped moving.

"... I See..." he uttered, his voice undulating throughout the Reality Hell. He was part of Reality Hell, but the fundamentals of it being a neutral zone remained -- he did not have control over it. But it still retained its properties, even if Khrona was now bonded with it. He was piecing many other things together simultaneously, looking at all the paths he was going to use... When he saw something that was ready to come together. "... I SEE THE OPENING THREAD." His vision aligned, narrowing right at that moment. "... THERE'S... THERE'S MORE!! I SEE!! NOT JUST MY PLANS, OR JUST ANYONE'S PLANS -- EVERYONE'S PLANS!! I SEE THEM ALL!! ALL OF THEM, COMING TOGETHER!!" Khrona's eyes opened up all around Reality Hell, each one looking in a different direction at all times, cycling through colors.

"I... I Don't Have Time To Focus On You Anymore! There Is No Time! Other Plans... The Plans Of Greater People! Powers That Be... I See Where They Are Coming Together! The Opening Thread!" Khrona's eyes suddenly all unanimously focused on a single target straight ahead, a piercing sanguine gleam locking them each in place. "Hyper Perception..." He needed to turn his attention to the plans of the rest of the world.

Without realizing it, it was already time, and it couldn't wait for anything. It needed to be addressed now, and quite fucking honestly, it REALLY pissed him off. "To Think..." ... And he SURELY did think... "... That Right NOW Of ALL TIMES..." A burning flame that looked like a combination of the most polar extremities of love and hatred in some insane spiral or other shapes and forms. "... WOULD BE WHEN THE MOST IMPORTANT CLIMAX WOULD BEGIN!?"

Now, Khrona couldn't actually let himself stop. He saw what he needed to, was focused on it, and needed to complete it as soon as possible. "... I REALLY Don't Want To Admit This, But... This One Is Actually Really Big. I Need All Of My Focus... And The Capacity Is So Great, I Can't Actually Do Anything Else... My Mind Is So Full, I've Already Forgotten Basic Everyday Things To Make Use Of The Greater Cognitive Functions..." That wasn't to say that was Khrona's limit, but it came at such an inconvenient time, he was severely unprepared.

But he couldn't stop. Not now that he'd seen it.

"... I'm Sorry... But It's Time For Me To Make Some Use Of ALL OF THIS POWER!!!!" It's what he always wanted... And why he got this powerful. Well, one of the reasons why, at least. And now, he was being forced to actually use his power at its greater strength. Something no one made him do before since the Thirteen Restrictions were made. "SO I GUESS IF I'M DOING THIS, I'M GOING ALL THE WAY, AND I'M NOT LOOKING BACK UNTIL I'M DONE!!!" If he was correct... This one fragment of a frame was going to make all the difference in the history of the planet. "THERE IS TOO MUCH RIDING ON THIS FOR ME TO FAIL!!! NOT JUST MYSELF, BUT THEM!! THOSE WHO SET THIS UP JUST FOR THIS VERY MOMENT!!!"

And it was at that moment that Khrona really did understand them... The humans... And he did everything in his power to go get them. Or bring the Promised Land to them, if he couldn't bring them to it. He did try bringing them to it, and that failed... So now... It was time to bring it to them. "If This Is Why I Gained All Of This Power... Then There's No Better Time To Use It... Than Right NOW!!!"

So Khrona acted on it, and progressed on, gaining more and more momentum as he bolted through the Understanding with his Wisdom.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 7:57 pm

Very quickly, Khrona realized that he wasn't just going to need to use the greater depths of his power, he was actually going to have to go beyond that, and take energy from the negative values, and transfer them into Absolute Values for himself. Inverting that power would increase his own output beyond what it had ever been, but he still wouldn't be at full power -- he would actually technically be at less power, but only because the Negative Values were still technically negatives, even if being applies for their Absolute Values. So the effects of them being negative still had their detriment, only without any detracting of power. Instead, ALL of the negative energy would continually power up the more Khrona went below, and boost his power, both equalizing it and causing it to be unstable at the same time.

Controlled Insanity.

He always had that power, but never explained it, nor even saw it as a real source of energy at all. It just... Happened before. Now... It made sense WHY it was happening. And HOW. So he NEEDED to see this. NEEDED to experience it. All so he could understand this... Where his power had always been coming from. '... All That Malice... That Woe... All My Negative Energy That Gave Me Power... My Insanity Itself... It's Helping Me Here... But Not Like It Used To... It's Balanced Now... Like The Power I Have Grown... Is Finally Able To Match It.'

That was enough to put Khrona at peace.

"... MORE POWER..." Khrona boomed calmly, his voice grumbling like rolling thunder. "... EVEN IF IT HAS TO BE A KAJIGGAJILLION TIMES MORE POWERFUL THIS TIME!!!" Before, when Khrona did this, fighting ZK, he had only gotten three trillion times his own power. But this time... "GOOGOLDEFINIONS!!!!!" ... This time, he was making up numbers. "I NEED IT ALL!!!"

For, 'if one saves one soul, one saves a universe', as a wise person said... So, saving this many souls... Even if having to rely on the salvation of one soul to go and save a different soul elsewhere... THAT was the faith. THAT was the belief. And that... THAT... THAT WAS =GOD ALMIGHTY=.

"GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!"

What in the fuck was he even talking about anymore? He so crazy.

"TENSEI SEAL, RELEASE :: ULTRA BADASS!!!"

It seemed like, at this point, Khrona was going to break the fetters of the old reality completely all at once, then restitch them together properly, with the souls of those who would be saved woven into the tapestry more intimately this time, based on his designs, their designs, and the Lord's designs. It wouldn't all come together quickly, but it would surely, definitely... After everyone else's plans came together.

He Was First, But He Would Still Be Last.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 5:26 am

If it wasn't clear before, there was still more Khrona could do all by himself without ever being engaged at all, or interacted with in the slightest by an outside force. For the first time in his life, nothing -- not even himself -- was stopping him. It was a strange feeling, since literally all of his life, people were trying to stop him from doing so many things, progressively more personal to him over time. But now... Now was different.

Part of him thought that they were giving up... That was so very, very, very irritating. From the all of them. Khrona was now at a level of Hyper Perception where it was processing everything on every plane all at once, exponentially becoming more intense. And in doing that, he saw thing so quickly, so vividly, so intricately, simultaneously... It looked like a spider's web being woven at a high speed, but the pattern wasn't ordered, though the design it made was still beautiful.

And even so, seeing such beauty with his very own eyes... With his 'Hyper Calculation'... It still -INFURIATED- him.

And why...? How could this wondrous, glorious, most beautiful sight ever ignite such mighty indignation?

"EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER DONE THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS SO GREAT TO DO AGAINST ME -- EVERY LAST THOUGHT, FEELING, AND MOMENT OF TIME YOU PUT INTO THAT EFFORT... AND THERE IS NO FOLLOW-THROUGH?!" He was upset... Because he had to look at them... And their work... In DETAIL... And analyze all of it... All the way up to this point... Where they had decayed so much, they weren't even trying anymore.

He had to see them give up. And it honestly was something he couldn't take, despite being the one that inspired it. This was exactly what he always wanted from all of his adversaries, but... It didn't seem like it was enough. It didn't seem like that was the way it was supposed to go. Something was wrong with that... So Khrona knew that it wasn't about the power. Khrona was almighty, and he knew it for absolute 100% certain. And he knew that everyone else gave up because they recognized that.

But if it wasn't about power at all, then there had to be some reason why it felt incomplete, even when he had the unopposed advantage against everyone and everything. Satisfying as it was on a personal level, when he looked more deeply, and he looked way down, deeper than he'd felt he needed to ever gaze for this purpose, that's where he found them... And he realized that what they needed wasn't anything he'd been trying to give them. Well, not the way he was before. He had the right intention, but his presentation was not receptive.

Yet, at the very moment Khrona was able to see the true answer, and what the actual problem was -- the very thing he'd been searching for all of this time, trying to gather from everyone on earth, friend, family, foe, and stranger alike, he recognized then why it was so far down, at the very bottom -- at the depths of the pit. It was because that was where they were, and how far they had to go, or how far down they'd placed themselves. Some started there, whilst others placed themselves, or were placed there, but all in all, it was the same -- something insurmountable had come to face them as an obstacle, and they'd not been able to overcome it. It was the same oppressive power that had been found in the government, and other tyrannical powers in history that absolutely crushed the weak under them.

But Khrona never wanted that.

He never wanted to be that, not even with all the power of God Almighty. No, what he really, truly wanted to do... With all his heart and mind... And all the power God gave him... Was to find The Answer...

The Answer Which Had No Question -- The Unquestionable Answer.

"IF I CAN MAKE A BIGGER EXPLOSION THAN ALL THE EARTH -- ALL THE UNIVERSE -- AND ALL THE OTHER REALMS BEYOND... THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN'T ALL TRYING HARD ENOUGH!!! AND YOU HAVEN'T YET UNDERSTOOD THE POWER OF GOD!!" If the Big Bang was a SINGLE explosions capable of creating EVERYTHING, then... That power was latent in other things, as well. Potentially, anything.

But certainly, one hundred percent definitely... Everything.

"IF EVERYTHING WAS CREATED IN A BIG BANG, THEN EVERYTHING'S POWER IS NECESSARY TO HARNESS THAT POWER AND CREATE SOMETHING EVEN BIGGER -- THE BIGGEST BANG!!! THAT'S WHAT GOD GAVE US THE POWER OF CREATION AND LIFE FOR!!!" Khrona was indeed increasing in power, and he realized that when he reached the heights, all that power he acquired was meant to be given back to the depths. No matter how they ended up using it all, it would always be a learning experience. And he would always have enough power to stop them if anything got out of hand, no matter how bad it was.

That is what it meant to be God. That Absolute Freedom...

"ABSOLUTION; ABSOLUTE FREEDOM!!!"

So, Khrona would give them that. Everything he had was going to go toward Free Will.

And to be honest... This was still just Khrona standing still. If we're being truthful, he was waiting for anyone at all to intervene. But since no one would, he stood there, building power, and illustrating to them that a situation like this not only would not wait, but it would not get any less grave by waiting around and watching Khrona build up to doing something even greater without ever putting any effort at all into helping, stopping, or doing something at all to be involved in it.

Even so, he knew what he was doing, which was why he was expanding the Reality Hell so that this neutral zone would be embedded in the dimensions and allow for an equalized existence for everyone, including himself. Granted, he would still have his own dominion over his own things, but when it came to everything else, that belonged to everyone else, and he couldn't do anything about it, even if he gained possession of it all. It would all, logically, still go back to them regardless.

But it was the symbolic effort that counted, because with all power, who would ever think to actually just use it to be a good person rather than to be a bad person? If all it takes is all power to make one fall, then they were never powerful enough to have all power in the first place.

That's why God chose Khrona. And Khrona chose God to teach him -- for this very Judgment here today!

But the fact of the matter was that Khrona was still only just thinking and perceiving, and hadn't done much else of anything, really. That alone should have brought a sense of urgency to anyone who truly realized what his great power really entailed. Letting him have the very time to think and be allowed to think at all were greater hazards than keeping him constantly engaged, like they used to in the past. Someone beyond them even realized this and gave it Earth's greatest effort with their greatest technology of the time, and it still wasn't enough... But not because his logic was incorrect. It was honestly everything else, but the fact that he did actually recognize that keeping him occupied in his mind constantly would bring wear and tear was already genius enough. Especially for a human. And an old man.

Even the kiddies that Khrona played around with hadn't figured something like that out yet. Maybe now they did, but hey -- he was in a very generous mood. Call it, 'The Christmas Spirit'.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 8:06 am

Khrona gazed on, answers to any and everything randomly firing off as things came together in his head, and as he viewed more information rapidly. But those answers weren't the one he was looking for -- they were just answers to other things that either led up to it or didn't matter at all. That sea of endless possibilities is what people usually got lost in... Because they didn't ever know what they were looking for, and with no direction in a place with no tangible dimensions, it is hard to conceive the capacity necessary to make use of such a free realm.

But all of it -- everything about information -- started with knowing what point you wanted to get to. The actual place that you were trying to get to... The destination. And just getting there wasn't the end, but the beginning of actual information gathering. Because every point connected to something new, and it was all about judgment about what information was good from there. That was why God never wanted humans to eat the fruit from the tree... Because even now, thousands of years later, they still never mastered it, or even understood, or fathomed it at all. They acted completely naturally and ignorantly, following it, and it would compulsively activate and take control of human life to extend itself further and further.

Information was always sentient... But humans were too blind to see.

That's why...

"LISTEN NOW!!! IF YOU DON'T MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR LIFE BY BEING WHAT SOMEONE NEEDS... WHOMEVER IT IS, EVEN YOU, YOURSELF... THEN YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE. SO I... I AM DOING SOMETHING I KNOW THAT EVERYONE EVERYWHERE NEEDS!!" It was why... Why he came this far. Why he assessed so much about the limits of others... Because he needed to know just how far he needed to go, even all the way back then... To get everyone else where they wished to be, as well. And where he wished them to be. And, most of all... Where God wanted them ALL to be.

That time was now, and Khrona knew the best way to be of service, even by being exactly who he was. And... There was no better way to live on this earth with others than being yourself, and in you being who you are as you are, being of service to others. "THE CODE OF THE ILLUMINATI IS A JUST ONE, NO MATTER WHO MIGHT TAINT IT, AS PEOPLE TAINT THE WORD OF GOD!! YOU GAIN ENLIGHTENMENT SO THAT YOU CAN HELP ALL HUMANITY, EVEN IF YOU MUST DO IT IN SECRET, WITH NO CREDIT, AND NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. YOU DO IT BECAUSE IT IS WHAT IS BEST FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING YOURSELF, IN THE FUTURE. NOT BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH YOU ALONE CAN GAIN FROM IT!!! IT WAS -NEVER- ABOUT THAT!! THAT'S WHY THERE'S SO FUCKING MUCH!!!"

Yes, if it wasn't clear now, or the many years Khrona had tried to make it clear, he definitely understood everything, and was capable of understanding anything else outside his radius. But it was now time to really show everyone the usefulness of that power alone... Even that basic ability... The Hyper Perception... Had incredible power.

And again, Khrona hadn't even used any of his real powerful abilities, or done anything at all except look into things and make judgments. Technically, he was still in the exact same spot he was when he entered Reality Hell, and had not ever moved from that spot.

Not once.

But he extended himself, and merged his being with other things... And made himself greater and larger without moving at all. Through embodying perception outside of himself that he could never have on his own, and literally needed others to be a reflection of experiencing his own self through others and not as himself experiencing his own life, this is how it had to be. He had to see every last shred of information -- no matter how terrible. From everyone. And everything.

He needed all information from everything everywhere. It was...

The Tsimtsum Of God. That is... The Coming Together Of Everything Ever Created. It was only a matter of time before the Big Bang started to contract... But no one recognized what it looked like when those particles spread out started coming back together again... And sentiently taking a form based on information gathered and absorbed after letting matter settled into forms. That's why this was so crucial... This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

No other beings in existence would ever have this time ever again.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 8:56 am

As things started coming together more rapidly, and the vacuum was starting to increase as the Tsimtsum that was going on occurred, Khrona sprang into action automatically, without even thinking. His actual conscious thought was too slow for him now -- he needed to just let his instincts guide him. The refined Godly Instincts that know how to react when God moves, and not simple earthly instincts that are determined by something so minimal as just a planet's environment.

This transcended universes, and allowed him to know how to be in time with them all, no matter the alignment of the stars.

"... It's Picking Up Speed..." Khrona recognized, his eyes shifting now, no longer focusing on a goal to move towards or look into, but to project an image to those that were able to see his vision. "... So I Will Show You This: As The Particles That Were Once Expanding Outward Start Simultaneously Being Pulled Inward... It Will Become Easier And Easier To Interact With Them, An Wavelengths Will Become Stronger, As The Forces Of Nature Start Getting Closer And Binding Together On A Particular Level. To That Extent, Instant Gratification Will Be Spontaneous, Based On Both Good And Bad Things. This Is Why God Sent You Out So Far -- So That You'd Have Time To Prepare When It Was Time To Get Closer To Him... Very Swiftly."

Most would not make it. And Khrona knew that. He knew he was fine, but others... That's why God prepared him for this. If not for anything else, this is the home stretch... His test to see if he could bring it on home. Back To God. For Real. To see how many souls could be saved. This was not the time to search for them... But to pave the way for them through being what they needed to see. Being the experience that was necessary. Being what no one else could... Being what they needed.

Being what God needed.

He felt like he was that now. So this was the proving ground for that. "I WILL FULFILL MY OATH TO GOD!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!" And suddenly, there was a glimpse of peace... Something he foresaw at the end, far beyond the vision of anyone else, and he said calmly to the all, "... What Do You Think Life In Endless Peace Will Be Like...? Will You Simply Forget Who You Were Before That Time...? Will Others...? Will You Erase Or Change It Whilst People Still Alive Know The Truth...? While You Know...? Think Now About The Future... Because In A Time Of Peace, Everyone Will Remember The Deeds Of Others In Times Of War. Every Last Thing. And You Need To Be Prepared And Satisfied With Who You Are And How Things Will Be With You When Everyone Can Only Talk About Peace And The Bad Times Of The Past. If You End Up Being Scourge Of The Earth... That Is What The Living Death Is. The Lake Of Fire That Burns Forever And Ever. You Will Be Remembered Forever In Times Of Peace As Someone Most Foul. To Be Hated By All."

Khrona said expressly, "... I Am Showing You This To Save Your Lives. Your Very Souls. And This May Be The Very Last Time You Have. I'm Telling You And Showing You As The Sign Of The Extent Of My Mercy -- Mine, Which I Learned From God, And Jesus, Who Came Before Me. The Mercy To Those That You Love That Still Have The Potential To Make Things Right. And With That Mercy... Also Comes Faith. Because Mercy Isn't About Having Pity... It Is About Giving Kindness To Another Because You Can. Just Like You Can Do Bad Because You Can, You Can Do Good Because You Can. That Is What Makes On Cruel Or Merciful As A Person. And Rules And Laws Will Drift Away, So Only Your Character Will Define You -- Not Laws. Decide Now Who You Will Be, Because There Will Be No Going Back After This.

Tymon: "This Is The End Of Days."

Maybe... That Angels Of Freewill he saw for the first time so long ago, at the tender age of 7... And the boy who took on the burdens and sins of all mankind and gave them another chance... Tabris... and Shinji... Maybe that wasn't a mistake, that it would be the Angel Of Freewill... For that one to have been favored in the Lord's eyes so greatly for such a task.

... It was no coincidence, random as it was. That Angel was chosen by God through a devoted and religious Man who was granted the vision in the Holy Spirit. Over everything else, that much shined through. Things like that... Which, alone, perhaps someone would doubt... Those things which came from the heart... From the soul... From the purity of self... Those things did have value and weight and substance and merit, and they had an impact. They needed to be fully doted on, because of how impactful they were. So that those who made the sacrifice as pieces of themselves, in the image of God... Could be rewarded for their love of the Lord.

Because he knew for sure... God Loves Them, Too.

"THIS IS ONLY THE EXTENT OF MY OWN LOVE!! THINK OF HOW MUCH GREATER GOD'S IS, AND HOW MUCH MORE THERE WILL BE WHEN WE GET THERE!!!" He almost sounded desperate, but it was clearly because he was overstimulated by everything happening, and it was actually just his confidence and conviction being expressed through that medium as opposed to being just on their own. "I NEED YOU TO TRUST ME, BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE FAITH IN ACTION COMES IN. I CAN'T TURN AROUND TO ASSURE YOU ANYMORE. YOU MUST MAKE THE DECISION ON YOUR OWN NOW, EVEN MORE GREATLY THAN PERHAPS YOU THOUGHT BEFORE THIS INFORMATION. I HAVE TO KEEP GOING. I CANNOT STOP FOR YOU ANY LONGER... BECAUSE I HAVE THIS TASK I MUST FOCUS ON TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ALL GET THERE. SO PLEASE... BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU. THE ME TRYING TO GET YOU THERE. THE ONE WHO SEES THAT YOU DESERVE A PLACE THERE, AND WHO WILL FIGHT FOR YOU TO HAVE IT, EVEN IF YOU WON'T. THAT'S WHAT I NEED YOU TO LOOK AT NOW, AND REMEMBER IT -- DON'T ASK ME FOR VALIDATION, AND DON'T LOOK. JUST... KNOW!! AND ALSO... BE!!! BE FREE!!!"

That was enough talking now.

"GO... NOW!!!" This was not the time to prance around, stepping over peoples' feelings and insecurities. This was serious, and a matter of urgency due to lack of time. Sitting around to try to cushion someone who is overly sensitive right now was only a detriment. If they couldn't realize it... Some might just need to be left behind. They either are meant to be a hindrance through attachment, or are doing it on purpose, and a choice has to be made about one single being choosing to do something, and the greater good of those who may want to have a choice in the future.

"Don't... Squander A Future For Others... By Trying To Force Someone Who Doesn't Want A Future... To Go There With You." This was why Khrona didn't simply go snatch up and save everyone. He extended himself. It was a choice. If they accepted and reciprocated, they could jump on the band wagon. If not... There wasn't a time to wait for them.

They would only hold everyone else back by holding everyone up with their indecisive nature. It is written in the Bible that even Jesus will spit out those who are lukewarm, rather than decisively hot or cold.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:34 am

Throwback; The Final Lesson Afflue10
-Affluence-

There came a point where Khrona did not need to use force any longer... The pull from the increasing contraction coupled with his own momentum was kicking in. The physics of the universe were starting to return again... But they moved differently. They were still the same, but as the universe shifted from expanding to contracting, and picked up speed... It became easier for energy to travel, and also to travel more swiftly, and to react that quickly as well. If something wasn't done to prepare now... The unstable particles would collide and react, and randomly, terrible things would happen.

With no guidance maneuvering through this universe... Something as small as the dust itself, particles themselves... Were a deadly force. God tried to teach all of these things for so long, preparing for the moment of the Great Coming Home... Because it was going to happen scientifically, through the omniscience he had in creating these laws of physics and nature. Because he knew that he wouldn't have to work, or to reveal himself at all, despite having to wait longer, for his plans to come together completely naturally. So he could lie in wait undetected as he watched things play out naturally.

But things were different at the End Of Time... Because none had ever experienced these things, and could only progress through them using the things they learned throughout the ENTIRE course of human life. That meant... EVERYONE's help was necessary for this. Not just Khrona's. Not just God's. And God MADE it that was on purpose, Khrona knew long ago.

That's why... Khrona followed God's plan and worked with him on this setup, so that he could meet God at least halfway, and see how many humans were going to continue on their own, and how many would not. With the force of withdrawal increasing so much, they didn't need Khrona's power now. Not to move them, at least. They could do that on their own, now. But he wasn't going to leave them. He was going to still help them, but just not in the same way. Khrona's position was fluid and dimensional, and not set to above, below, or even beside. It was a transcendent superposition that allowed him to be anywhere yet also remain in the same place. THAT was Omnipresence, and he learned it from God.

... Though... There was something else. Focusing on just one group, or matters which did not measure up to the grand scale... He had to leave them behind. They burnt up in his mind, the fuel no longer serving as anything but remnant byproduct as proof of the energy's being used up to its fullest. It was expelled from Khrona as nothingness, but not the type that overrides somethingness -- the kind that is literally empty nothingness that doesn't have any significant impact. It was nonexistent -- no energy Khrona had inside him was not used, so nothing came out when he was done burning up what he needed for fuel.

That included... His thoughts about those whom he was trying to reach. This had quickly grown into something of far more epic proportions for many more lives, and he didn't expect this to occur when trying to Summon The Dragons. This is actually where he could use their help the most, but... Perhaps this message wasn't resonating with them.

"... But It Doesn't Matter..." he muttered to himself nonsensically, letting his inner soliloquies resound in his mind then out through his mouth, whether they made sense or not. "... Because There Are People Who DO Want To Do This... Who Are Counting On Me. I CANNOT Let Them Down Because I Want To Put Trust In Those Who Will Do Literally Nothing With That Potential -- With Any And All Potential. It Isn't Even About Any Emotional Thing, Or Personal Matter... It Boils Down To The Logical Intelligent Solution Being To Not Waste Any Time, Any Energy, Or Any Potential, Even If It Means Giving Up On Others Who Waste Those Things And Don't Consider Other People. For, No One, When Having Practical Application, Will Ever Willingly Choose The Less Efficient Or Even Wasteful Option When There Is Something Better That Can Benefit The Cause More. The Same Is Actually To Be Applied With People, But It's Harder To Do Because They Are Tangible, Alive, And Have Thoughts And Feelings. The Sentience Masks One's Judgment To Determine Whether Someone Is A Lost Cause, And Overzealous Hope Is Wasted On Them, No Matter How Much You Give Them. Some Of The Righteous May Fall To This Cause, But They Are To Be Left. They Have Made Their Choice. Love... Is Not The Greatest Power. It Is One Of Them, Sure, But Wisdom Is There To Balance Out Love, Which Will Continue Trying To Help What Will Only Drain It, And Believe Blindly That It Will Eventually Come Through. The Reality Is, That Only Happens Sometimes, And One Needs To Know When That Will Work And When It Will Not. So If It Isn't Going To Work Here..."

There was only one other option...

Tymon: "Keep Focusing On The Goal, No Matter What Else Breaks Away Or Gets Left Behind. Because The Closer You Get, Moving Faster And Faster, More Things Break Away More Quickly, As Well. That Is A Law Of Physics, As Well -- Weaker Substances That Cannot Keep Composure When Increasing Speed, Velocity, Heat, Or Anything Else Of Energy Transfer When Accelerating, Then It Wasn't Meant To Stay -- It Was Not Meant To Move As Fast As You, And You Must Keep Going To Match What Is Your Speed. So I Must Keep Going. No Matter What."

Khrona would then come to a calm as the energy was let loose, and close his eyes slowly. All of what was perceived to happen would spiral into a dimensional nexus, which would then pan out into a visual of his own head, and outward even farther, until his entire, tired face and still gleaming eye was seen gazing into the normalized Reality Hell, like nothing happened. But it all did happen. No one would understand it at all, especially when Khrona now standing there, like he was before he started, standing motionless, and silently.

He stood there in silence and blankness, not doing anything else. But of course, things were still going on inside him... Whether he showed anyone what they were or not. He literally looked like he was experiencing nothing in a drab and dry and bland world of neutrality... But so much more was going on inside.

As it had always been for his entire life, whether anyone knew or not.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 10:34 am

Throwback; The Final Lesson Ultra_11
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Beast."
-Ultra Badass-

Sooner or later, the all of the Veritas got jumpstarted, and in the process of this, powered Khrona, who was growing to reach his limitless potential the more he unrestricted himself. In that same moment, he would also unrestrict the Argus Card System, allowing their synchronized fusion, as intended to be used by the creator and owner of the Veritas. With the Argus Card System beginning to show signs of activation all around Khrona, the Cards started to pour in, as did data of other places that the Argus Card System was engaged at. Khrona would see all of the Argus Card System plays as they were played, and now was also fused with it in consciousness, instead of as an auxiliary fusion that was always something present in the background.

The maps of the Argus Card System would reveal themselves in the blank land, projecting from Khrona, as if he tried to... Test the Argus Card System's capacity to generate itself in any and every format, even something that is a blank, bare, empty, clean slate. But why could being able to manifest this Argus Card System within pure void and nothingness be so important to Khrona for the sustainability? One only wonders -- but Khrona surely knows.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 11:00 am

='Khrona'=
Throwback; The Final Lesson Dark_m11
"Lawless :: Peon : Karate Chop."
-Dark Messenger-

"... Sore Yo... Matte Ita." Khrona was waiting for the Argus Card System and the Veritas System to collide and return to him full circle. Now that they had, he could use further power in the Veritas, as the Veritas continued to boot itself up to full strength for the first time ever. Khrona would maintain his rising power steadily, spreading it infinitely outward, as thinly as possible, until the thin layers piled upon themselves, pooling in the fullness of the Veritas as each of its mechanics were triggered.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 10:26 am

Throwback; The Final Lesson Launch10
"Lawless :: Sun (Overseer {Overhead}) : Oversight (Overview) ; Target - Maximum Impact."
-Launch The Assault-

"... I Do Believe That Is Checkmate, Humans. This Is The Final Bit I Need For My Perpetual Energy Generation Algorithm Sequence. Thank You For Triggering It." The only thing left to do now was to trigger the last Four of the Eight Arms Of Tabrith, and let the Argus Card System and the Hands Of God sort it all out from there. Then... Khrona could take personal action and interest further.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwback; The Final Lesson   Throwback; The Final Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwback; The Final Lesson
Page 1 of 1