The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Misfeign 1; The Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

Misfeign 1; The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:54 am

In the residential area within the Mezzanine's expanse, a young attendee of the Delta's school, Keith, wearing his signature hoodie and some baggy pants, would stand in his back yard on a casual Saturday afternoon, contemplating his bored existence and attempting to find some joyfulness in his life. "Hm... This is gonna be another bad day..." he muttered to himself, looking down at the ground thoughtfully and with concern. "Might as well get it over with..." he carried on, starting off toward the single oak tree in his yard.

This is Keith. He is the main character of this story. He's really cool and laid back. He won't take crap from anyone. Not even on Saturdays. "I hate Saturdays..." he groaned under his breath, stopping before the oak tree and glaring at it with hope of finding some sort of satisfaction from it. "Which is why I will make it into a different day..."

*pg. 1
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:01 am

Keith looked up to the tree with a scornful, uninterested gaze, raising his leg up slowly. "Sunday..." he said, kicking it once half-heartedly. "Monday..." he'd say again, kicking it again a little bit harder. "Tuesday... *kick* Wednesday... *kick*" he continued, kicking the tree hard from a different angle, "Thursday... *kick* Friday... *kick*" Keith lifted his other leg and kicked the other side of the tree, hoping it would make some sort of a difference. When he grew tired -or, more so, bored- of kicking the tree, he dropped his feet to the ground and fell to silence for a short while. It was still the same. "... Saturday..." he said softly, with one last kick harder than the others. It left a footprint in the tree. Despite how doing that consumed a small portion of Keith's time, it was an ultimately pointless and useless endeavor, just as he felt everything else in his life was. "Tch..." Mission failed.

-pg. 2
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:07 am

"I might as well go inside," Keith finally concluded, seeing no true point in spending anymore time doing anything else. As usual, everything was boring and bleak. It was getting more than tiresome to him, and it was clear with the irritation on his face. It wasn't until the sky suddenly got dark that his attention was grabbed. "Hm?" Quickly looking up to the sky, Keith would see that the sun was being eclipsed. "An eclipse...?" he inquired suspiciously, "... Right now...?" That didn't make any sense in the slightest, considering the calendar and schedule. He stood and stared up at the sky ominously with great intent and focus for a while, then eventually decided it was not any of his concern. "Feh. It's nothing..." Keith continued on toward the inside of his house. Eventually, the sun would become fully eclipsed, and darkness would cover the land momentarily.

-pg. 3
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:12 am

Suddenly, the unidentified flying object eclipsing the sun would drop from the sky.
*DWOOM!!!*
It shot straight down into Keith's back yard, crashing into the ground vertically, like a coin on its side right behind Keith, almost as if it had been aimed to crush him and missed. Keith paused and remained silent for a moment, then eventually turned his head and glared at whatever the unidentified flying object that had fallen from the sky could be with an even more irritated expression on his face. When he saw that it was an actual UFO, he turned right back around and continued into his house, saying to himself, "I'd better ignore that..." Before Keith got too far, a bright light shone from the cockpit of the UFO and onto the ground before Keith, giving off an eerie cosmic sound to accompany the spectral glow.

-pg. 4

Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:18 am

When the light faded, what stood before Keith was a rather cute, large-headed gray alien with giant green eyes and a glowing symbol on its chest. It looked to be something like a Grey, but not the conventional type that the humans may have been accustomed to seeing before. This one looked almost to be like a living plush toy rather than a pale humanoid figure. It peered at Keith with wide, observant and almost adorable eyes.

"Oh no..." he started, furrowing his brow, "Don't tell me..." He sighed heavily, already seeing how this was going to play out, and already not being up for it. "This is one of those scenarios where the kid bored with his life encounters something strange and has to save earth, or some crap?" He could already see that it was becoming this way when he saw the alien's eyes narrow and become hostile. It was a sign that this was turning into one of those scenarios and he was chosen to handle it. "Oh no it's not." He said decisively, turning himself away from it in frustration and attempting to go inside one more time. "I'm going inside."

Just as he did, the alien would suddenly dash in front of Keith and cut him off, saying in a deep and hostile tone, "I cannot let you do that, boy."

-pg. 5
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:33 am

Moments after being halted by the strange alien, its arm shifted to the form of a double-sided ax. "But the Shinrakunian's production items!!!" it screamed, raising its bladed arm up to attack Keith. With a nonchalant leap to the side when the ax was brought down, Keith dodged the attack and inquired, "Production items?" before landing directly on his feet a short distance away, yet out of range of the alien.

-pg 6
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:36 am

Before he could receive an answer from the alien that seemed too hostile to actually listen, Keith took off toward the fence at top speed without taking his hands out of his pocket, except to grasp the top of the fence and hurdle himself over. He landed with a thud on the other side, but the alien followed behind him, screaming even still "You will buy our stuff!!!" whilst flailing the ax-arm about wildly.

-pg. 7
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:43 am

Keith continued to run, keeping a sharp eye out about his surroundings and the distance from the alien. Hopefully it couldn't move any faster than it was, or at least that he could outmaneuver it. As he was running, something caught Keith's eye, causing him to stop immediately on the side of the block. "Hm?" He looked at the strange object in the road and inspected it. "A tent...? In the middle of the street...?" It didn't make much sense, but it looked like it would keep him hidden from the alien following him. "Hm..." It didn't take him too long to make a decision, since he didn't really have time nor an option to do anything else.

He quickly made his way to the random tent in the street and unzipped it, got inside and zipped it back up before the alien saw him. "How convenient..." he muttered with both relief and sarcasm, still not enjoying that he was getting sucked into one of those typical 'save-the-world' stories where he was the main character. He sat and contemplated what was going to happen next and what he'd seen. Surprisingly, he wasn't at all shocked or jarred, like a normal person would be at this point... That is, until an unknown voice started speaking within the tent.

"One who is called 'Keith.' You are the descendant of the original pilot of this machine. You have been chosen to operate me. Pokon." The voice sounded feminine and very girly, somewhat cute and reserved, but perky and determined to a certain degree. Yet, no one was able to be found.

"Who's there?" Keith cried, looking around with sharp eyes, "Is it you, alien?"

-pg. 8
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:51 am

"Keith," the girl's voice said again, "I am not a vicious alien, like the one that is following you. I am a highly advanced mecha from another world, and you have been led to me unconsciously because of your DNA." Keith's face remained stern and filled with disbelief, but he remained attentive, listening to this voice. "We don't have time for the full story. Just say 'Battle Form, Kael! Transform!' Then you will see what I mean."

Keith pondered slightly what choice he had in the matter. That alien was still out and about and eventually would find him once he left the tent, so if this were actually some robot that not only knew about the alien, but could fight it, he might as well just do as she said and see how the scenario played out. "Uh... Battle Form, Kael... Transform?" Though there was great uncertainty in his voice, it seemed that the voice command registered, because after he spoke, the tent would suddenly rise from the ground and numerous mechanical whirs were heard, like an engine starting up.

From under the tent, two large, cute, robotic legs filled with a strange energy extended to the ground, whilst arms of a similar form equipped with 3 sharp claws and charged with the same energy would sprout from the side. From the top of the tent, where the zipper was, a large, spherical head with two large metallic pigtails would shoot from the top, shining in the light of the sun. It was all metal.

-pg. 9
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:57 am

The alien, which picked up on the energy reading from the transformation, would turn suddenly and stare at the robot girl that suddenly revealed herself. "Eh? One of them is here?" It seemed like he had some sort of prior knowledge about this robot, as well, but their connection was unclear and uncertain.

Within the tent, which was the robot's body and cockpit, Keith would suddenly find living cords attaching to his body, synchronizing himself with the robot girl. "These cords will let you control my movement and attacks," she explained, hoping that he would be able to figure out how the neural and nervous charges linked together to synchronize them both. She didn't seem too aware of the current state of current human intelligence or recognition and figured this were common knowledge.

"I've watched a lot of anime, and I know that all robots have rockets!" Keith said with a bit of anticipation, a smile appearing on his face for the first time in however long, now that he had a chance to get into some real action. He was ready to do battle with the alien.

"I don't have rockets pokon," the robot girl said rather matter of factly.

Keith looked slightly distraught. "Plasma Cannon?"

"Nope."

-pg 10
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:02 am

Now Keith was starting to get irritated again. Right when he thought he was going to have some fun, this robot turns out to be lame. "Laser eyes? Heat blasts? Buzz saws? Giant hammers?"

"Nope, none of that pokon," she said again.

It was clear that he had a preconceived notion of how all robots functioned, and was upset that this one that was supposedly 'his' did not have any of the main features that other robots had.
"Well, what do you have?!?!" He was now highly upset, since he didn't think his robot could do anything cool and that they were going to get mangled by some random alien.

The robot girl finally realized that since he had no idea how to really pilot her, despite how he was supposed to be her new pilot, she would have to take care of this herself and teach him about how to pilot her later on. "Put me in Auto Pilot mode and find out pokon."

"Auto Pilot..." Keith parroted, a large button rising up from the floor beside him. He didn't waste any time pushing the button. He really did want to see what she was capable of, since she couldn't do anything that he thought. "I press..."

-pg 11
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 am

"Haha!" the robot girl cheered, finally able to move her body as she wished. She glared at the floating alien, who glared back down at her with caution. It seemed that he was wary about attacking her haphazardly, like he'd done with Keith. "Hiya!!!" the girl screamed, adjusting her two large metallic pigtails to point directly at the alien. There were two large gaping holes in them, where a large and powerful explosive would be shot out like a bazooka straight toward the flying alien. The explosive hurled toward him at a blinding speed.

-pg 12
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:12 am

The alien seemed stunned to the point where it was unable to flee from the attack. "Uh..." it grunted, trying to think up an effective counter. The attack was far too swift for it to think about for too long before it hit, the explosive detonating on contact and knocking the alien for a loop with a powerful blast.

When the smoke from the explosion cleared, the alien was shown to be more or less unscathed, even with direct impact, yet was discombobulated and really disoriented. It struggled to regain its composure, and as it spoke again, its voice was once again cute and adorable instead of deep and hostile. "H-hey... That was mean... I'll destroy you!!" The very moment the alien regained composure, from its large, glowing eyes, a powerful ray of energy was fired from the full length of its oculars, shooting down whatever was in the direct line of its sight.

The robot girl, already anticipating this sort of response, was able to expertly dodge the ray of energy from the alien's eyes and hopped high into the air.

-pg 13
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:17 am

"Face my energy laser, Shinrakunian!" she cried out from high above him, pointing her claw charged with loose energy produced from her body directly at the alien.
*BAZEEW~!!*
A stream of very thin, crackling energy similar to a bolt of black lightning shot out from her palm at a high speed and straight for the alien's head.

"Oh yeah!?" the alien responded with a bit of gusto, thrusting out his pelvis triumphantly "Well, face MY--" His sentence was cut off by the streak of energy skewering him straight through his head.

-pg. 14
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:21 am

As the alien fell toward the ground, partially conscious and blood pouring from the wound, the robot girl would take this opportunity to deal the finishing blow, knowing that even something like that wouldn't kill one of them. "Now to finish him for good!" She thrust her hand out again, and this time, her three claws would converge into an arrow and coat themselves with the strange energy pouring from her arm, then fire off straight down at the alien like a lightning fast javelin.

"Uh oh..." the alien said, barely able to move, but still quite conscious. The large crackling energy arrow would strike the alien directly on its abdomen, where a certain mark was, and pierce through it completely, blowing a hole through the alien and leaving scorch marks on the ground under him. "ARRRGH!!!" it cried, before its body dissolved into nothing but particles, no longer able to retain its form.

-pg. 15
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 am

Keith stood by inside watching everything happen as it did, finding that this robot girl's powers were pretty remarkable, even if they weren't conventional or normal. "Wow. What are you...?" he muttered with a hint of awe, yet still keeping a rather mellow tone about himself.

"I am Kael," she said to him after they were both safe, "... And you are my Pilot."

-Later, In Keith's House-

Keith would be sitting on the couch in his living room with a beverage in his hand, speaking to Kael, who was standing on the other side of the coffee table. "So. What's your story and why did that alien attack?" Keith had been filled in about what being a 'Pilot' meant, but still had no background on what Kael was nor why she was here. He hoped to get that all cleared right now.

"Well..." she started somewhat reluctantly, for some reason, "... I am a robot from a far away planet called Zodion." Though she claimed to be a robot, her form now was of a normal sized human girl, yet her attire was very similar now to how her robot form looked. Her hair spiraled off at both ends into two cute curly pigtails and her long, one piece dress harbored a zipper on the front, similar to the tent. Her long pants and sleeves had a zigzag pattern that mimicked how the energy flowed through her limbs when she was in robot form. "Every 1,000 years, 26 Zodions travel to planet earth to stop the Shinrakunian invasion. They have been after that planet for a very long time. Zodions are special type of humanoid robots that can transform into everyday items and take on a natural human form if they so choose." A projection of Zodion would appear before Keith as a display over the coffee table. "There are very few chosen to pilot us, and only their descendants may pilot us again, and you just happened to be the descendant of the one who piloted me 1,000 years ago."

-pg. 16
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:49 am

After explaining to Keith about Zodion and her race of human-machines, the Zodions, she would go on to tell him about the alien invaders that have been after earth for a long time. "The Shinryakunians, from planet Shinryaku, are a cute, yet vicious type of alien that come to earth every so often in order to sell their products. However, because of how underdeveloped the human race is, and how much of a crucial point Earth is to their sales, they can never get the full profit and therefore wish to exterminate the human race in order to clear out space for their businesses." The projection of a typical Shinryakunian, like the one that they'd seen before, would appear before Keith. "They only have one weakness because of their bodies, and that is the symbol on their stomachs that give them all of their power and keep their bodies intact. They are able to morph their bodies into different shapes and forms, but they cannot hide their symbol of power. They also have really cute plush toys..." Despite how dangerous they were, their products were actually very popular in space and even Kael had one.

"I see," was all Keith could say, sitting humbly with his beverage in hand. "Well, nevertheless, I can't have my sister see you." Despite all that he had just been revealed to, his top concerns was keeping it a secret. Not everyone could handle supernatural things happening to them as calmly as Keith could, and most people wouldn't be so accepting of it, either. He knew how his sister would react to something like this... And he didn't want to have to go through that.

"KEITH! I'm home!!" a woman's voice cried before the sound of a door shut.

"Ohcrap!!" Keith exclaimed, jumping up from the couch and looking around for a place to hide Kael. However, it was already too late; she'd been seen.

"Hey... Who is that girl...?" the woman would say again (Offscreen)

-pg. 17
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:57 am

There was a tense silence for a moment or two, before the woman stepped closer to Keith, staring him in the eyes sternly. "Well? Who is she?" The woman was older than Keith, it seemed, and had long, flowing red hair. There was something strange about her eyes; penetrating and hypnotic, so to speak, and she seemed to speak with some sort of authority. She wore a sweater with sleeves rolled up to her elbows and some relatively skin-hugging pants. This is Roya, Keith's older sister. She is an extreme flirt, overprotective of her brother and is a very tough girl that doesn't mind kicking ass. It seemed to run in the family.

"Uh, well..." Keith stammered, trying to keep his cool and think up something to cover his ass, "... She's... Uh..."

"A new kid at school!" Kael finally spoke up, trying to help Keith out of his jam. "He was being hospitable and invited me over pokon. I hope we can get along." She politely bowed to his sister, hoping that would suffice.

Roya glared at the both of them, narrowing her eyes, which seemed to undulate slightly with great intensity and concentration. "Hmmm..." She seemed hesitant to respond and had a suspicious look on her face. It seemed like she wasn't buying it their story.

-pg. 18
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:03 am

Keith chuckled nervously to himself, trying not to come off suspicious to his sister. "Heh... Heh..." He totally didn't feel like having to talk to her about any of this.

After a while, Roya's gaze softened and she closed her eyes, sighing with relief. "Okay. She's cute" She looked over to the 'new girl' and introduced herself. "I'm Roya, Keith's older sister. It's nice to meet you..."

"Kael!" she responded quickly. "Nice to meet you, too, Roya!"

Roya smiled, turning around to leave Keith to entertain his company. "I'm going to my room. But no funny business. You have a girlfriend." That said, Roya went to her room down the hall and slammed the door, leaving the three of them to their privacies.

Keith had been watching her the entire time, with a nervous smirk on his face. The moment she closed the door, he would turn back to Kael and say, "Okay. She's gone." Now they could continue without any disturbance... Hopefully.

-pg. 19
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:11 am

Just when it seemed like the two of them could have time to get acquainted a little better, Kael's two large pig tails would suddenly rise up into the air and vibrate a bit, as if they were picking up on something. Kael's expression grew worried, already knowing what that meant. "Uhm... We have a situation pokon..."

Keith sighed heavily, seeming to be tired from the random excitement. They'd only just finished destroying their first alien and they hadn't even had a lot of time to rest. "What is it...?" Even though he asked, he felt like he already knew the answer.

"Some more Shinryakunians..." Kael said ominously.

-Out in the City-

Two Shinryakunians that were partnered together would casually hover through the skies of the city, looking for some good place to start demolition and have a little fun of their own. One of them stopped, waving for the other to stop, too. "Oh yeah, this is totally a great place." His companion joined him soon after, clasping his long, nubby arms together in adoration. "And just look at all the cute little humans~!!" The first one cooed cutely, smiling at the little humans below, before turning to his partner, eyes narrowing, and his partner doing the same. They'd say simultaneously, as though of the same mind, "Let's kill 'em."

-pg. 20
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:32 am

When they had their target locked, the first Shinryakunian hurled an energy ball down from up above, whilst the other's eyes began to glow.

Down below, a random human could be seen leaning on his next, swanky car. "I love my new car..." he muttered, the flaming energy sphere hurdling down at a high speed. *BOOM!!* "DUDE, MY CAR!!" he exclaimed after watching his car get blown to bits and lit aflame.

-pg. 21
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:37 am

Not even a moment after, a powerful ray of energy beamed down on his body, melting the human into the pavement. "AGRUUUAAAH!!"

"AAAAHAHAHA!!" the aliens laughed heartily, unable to contain themselves in the air. They flailed and kicked about wildly in their excitement, yet as they began to calm down, they relaxed more. "Ha... WOO!" One of them wiped a tear from his eye, saying after, "Okay, let's get back to..." -BZZT!!- A thin stream of black lightning pierced the back of his partners head, alarming the first alien, who was just as unsuspecting as his unfortunate partner. "BWAH!!!"

-pg. 22
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:42 am

In the distance, hovering in the air slightly below the Shinryakunians would be Kael in her robot form, black energy surging from her palm. "No more beating up on the humans!" she cried triumphantly.

Once both aliens located her and regained their bearings, they would growl at her and hurl themselves at Kael at a high speed.

Inside of the cockpit, Keith was still learning what all of Kael's functions were. "Hey, what happens if I press this button...?" Though Kael was focused more on handling the Shinryakunians, Keith was more interesting in finding out more of her special features. "I press..." he mumbled, poking the button in question.

Suddenly, Kael's three claws would coat themselves with black energy at the tips and elongate, becoming sharper and more menacing. Black energy trailed from the tips of them constantly as long as they were coated in the black energy.

-pg. 23
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:58 am

Kael flexed her empowered claws, smirking happily. "Seems you've activated my Energy Claws pokon." She knew that they were useful for hand-to-hand combat, which most Zodions were skilled in. Though Kael wasn't as proficient, she could still do damage with her claws.

"Energy Claws, huh...?" Keith pondered, forgetting that he was connected to Kael and in control of her movements. The Shinryakunians neared.

"H-hurry and claw at them, Keith!" Kael shouted, waiting for Keith to strike so that she could, as well. With one quick slash, thin slits of sharp energy streaked from the tips of Kael's claws as she swiped at the Shinryakunians, slashing their limbs and their marked bodies all in one swipe, killing the two of them immediately. *SHING! SHING!*

-pg. 24
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:00 am

Keith, looking on from within the cockpit, and standing in the exact same position as Kael had been when using her attack, he gazed up in awe and intrigue. "Woah... I can make you do that?"

Kael, still forced to hold whatever position Keith was in, would reply, "Yep! And it seems like you're getting used to my system!" The cords that were linked to Keith synchronized their movements as one, so whatever Keith did, Kael would do, and he was finally getting adjusted. The particles of the Shinryakunians dispersed around the two of them in a sparkly glitter.

-pg. 25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Misfeign 1; The Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next