The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Misfeign 1; The Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

In the residential area within the Mezzanine's expanse, a young attendee of the Delta's school, Keith, wearing his signature hoodie and some baggy pants, would stand in his back yard on a casual Saturday afternoon, contemplating his bored existence and attempting to find some joyfulness in his life. "Hm... This is gonna be another bad day..." he muttered to himself, looking down at the ground thoughtfully and with concern. "Might as well get it over with..." he carried on, starting off toward the single oak tree in his yard.

This is Keith. He is the main character of this story. He's really cool and laid back. He won't take crap from anyone. Not even on Saturdays. "I hate Saturdays..." he groaned under his breath, stopping before the oak tree and glaring at it with hope of finding some sort of satisfaction from it. "Which is why I will make it into a different day..."

*pg. 1
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:00 am

Keith, looking on from within the cockpit, and standing in the exact same position as Kael had been when using her attack, he gazed up in awe and intrigue. "Woah... I can make you do that?"

Kael, still forced to hold whatever position Keith was in, would reply, "Yep! And it seems like you're getting used to my system!" The cords that were linked to Keith synchronized their movements as one, so whatever Keith did, Kael would do, and he was finally getting adjusted. The particles of the Shinryakunians dispersed around the two of them in a sparkly glitter.

-pg. 25
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 am

After taking care of the threat, Keith and Kael returned to Keith's house and started to work out their arrangements on how they were going to operate as a team. With eyes closed nonchalantly, Keith would say to Kael, "So. If I'm gonna operate you, you have to tell me your functions."

"That's so rude!" Kael huffed, looking somewhat violated, "I bet you don't even remember my name pokon!"

"... So?" Keith said with a quirk of the brow.

"How mean!!" she exclaimed again, pouting a bit. Before long, she fixed her face and smiled sweetly, introducing herself formally. "I am Kael. I am a Zodion with Energy Powers pokon! I have a tendency to say 'pokon' after things pokon." She crossed her arms in front of her and let her beaming face shine on Keith. "I am glad to have you as my pilot pokon!"

-pg. 26
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:33 am

Keith remained sprawled out on the cough leisurely, seemingly unimpressed. "You seem to know all about me, so, no introduction needed. Nice to know your name, Kael..." His unimpressed (or perhaps, uninterested) gaze suddenly became sharp once he realized something important. "Hey. Wait." His eyes narrowed at Kael. "I just thought of something. Why were you sitting in the middle of the road like that?"

Kael's eyes shifted off to the side, her lids lowering. "Oh. That." She seemed to feel some sort of way about the situation, but her feelings remained unclear. "A sleeping Zodion's power can only be awakened by the descendants of the original Pilots." The image of Kael in her 'Tent' form would be seen. "Other than that, we just remain as the human items we know how to transform into until someone activates us pokon." She smiled, chuckling a bit. "Lucky for you, I fell off of a truck that passed by pokon."

-pg. 27
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:37 am

"Interesting," Keith said with uninterest, "Well, I guess I should go to bed. I have school tomorrow." Rising up from his rather casual position on the couch, he would get up and stretch, preparing to retire for the night.

Kael grew excited, clapping her hands together. "Oh, goodie! Where should I sleep, pokon?"

"... You sleep...?" he muttered under his breath. Yet, he continued on as if his thoughts and his words were connected in the same sentence. "... On the couch," he finished, turning away and heading to his room. "'Night, Kael..." he'd say, leaving her to her gloom on the couch.

-Recharging In Process-

-pg. 28
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:40 am

The next morning, Keith was awakened by the light of the sun beaming through his window. It was a bright, shining day, and he needed to get Kael out of the house before his sister woke up. "... Ugh..." he groaned, in no way feeling like dealing with the day in any way, "... Why is the sun up...?"

-Later, At School-

Keith would be standing outside, having been dismissed for lunch. He was alone and didn't seem to have any interest in going anywhere. "Ugh. Lunch. So long and boring." It really seemed like he just didn't like anything mundane in life in general at all. Yet, again, something caught his attention in the corner of his eye. "Hm...?"

-pg. 29
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:48 am

"Hey Keith!"

It was Kael, running up to him without a care in the world. Keith sighed and lowered his head. "Why did she actually follow me to school...? That was just our cover story..."

When Kael caught up to him, she would smile pleasantly. "I know you didn't want me to be seen, but in my human form, no one will know of my true identity. Besides, I wanted to see what an earth school was like 1,000 years later." Things had changed a lot in 1,000 years on this planet.

Keith only sighed and lowered his head more, knowing there was nothing he could do about this. He was going to have to watch her 24/7.

"Hey! Keith!" another voice shouted out from the distance. Soon enough, a rather athletic girl in a Japanese gym suit would run over happily, waving at him. Her hair was black and tied up into a single ponytail. "Hiya! Who's the girl?" This was Mitsumoshi, Keith's girlfriend. She is perky, high-spirited and athletic and has a personal enjoyment for arousing her boyfriend.

-pg. 30
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:53 am

"She's a friend," he said swiftly, his eyes softening a bit after laying eyes on his girlfriend, " 'Name's Kael."

Kael, being intimidated by the new person, would shyly move behind Keith and cling to him. "Who is that...?" she asked quietly.

"Why is that girl all over you?" Mitsumoshi said with a snap, her tone changing quickly from perky and happy to irritated and snippy, "I'm supposed to be doing that! I AM your girlfriend." She glared at him, but more so that girl who didn't know her place around here.

"Well..." Keith said, looking off to the side. He wasn't sure how he was going to explain this to her... But with what was going on with Kael, he probably wouldn't have to.

"I sense another alien nearby..." she muttered, one of her curly blonde pigtails rising up and vibrating slightly. It would point up into the air in the direction of where the energy of the Shinryakunian was.

Above the school, the alien would look down upon it with joy. "Ooooh, a school~!!!" It seemed like the new-age human constructs were interesting to him, even if they were old in terms of technological advancement. Of course, this would be his next target of interest.

-pg. 31
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:06 am

Mitsumoshi stared at Keith with disbelief, a smirk of utter doubt on her face after Keith explained things to her. "Wait. You're telling me she's a robot? Quit screwing around!"

Keith lowered his lids, glaring at Mitsumoshi. "Fine. Let me show you." He turned to Kael sternly, saying, "Battle Form, Kael. Transform."

In only a few moments, Kael would transform right before Mitsumoshi's eyes, to the fullness of her size and the shininess of her metal.

"What'd I tell you?" Keith said with a deadpan tone.

-pg. 32
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:13 am

With no time to lose with 'I Told You So's' due to the crisis at hand, Kael's zipper would lower to Keith, and he would hop on top of it, it being large and thick enough to support his full weight as a standing surface. "Now, if you'll excuse me," he said again, the zipper zipping up slowly and lifting him higher, until he was hurled inside.

Mitsumoshi stood on the ground shocked and dumbfounded, not even able to muster feelings nor words for what she'd just seen as Kael took off into the sky at a high speed. She would remain that way and watch them for a bit as they went off into battle.

Meanwhile, the alien that was attacking the school would start gathering a great deal of energy into his mouth and immediately fire off a very powerful concentration of energy at a high speed.

*BLADOOM!*

-pg. 33
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:18 am

"He's attacking the school!" Kael noticed when the energy beam passed her by, "Quick! Put me in Auto-Pilot mode!" She knew that since the lives of many were in danger, it was best for her to take over. Of course, Keith pressed the AP button.

"I press..."

Kael, who was now in full control of herself again, would shout out with an amplified voice, "All people in the school, evacuate the building! An alien is attacking pokon!" As she spoke, the beam of energy neared and immediately blew a hole in the roof of the school, causing a panic. Kael sighed, an anime sweat drop appearing on her head. "I guess it's too late now..." Most of the people were unharmed and got out safely.

"BUWAAAH!!" Kael suddenly screamed, being blasted in the back with another shot of energy when her attention was taken off of the alien. She was sent flying down to the ground.

-pg. 34
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:23 am

*BOOM!!*

Her impact was directly upon the school, causing it a little more damage. When the evacuated people were all outside witnessing this battle, one of Keith's friends, Kenny, would find Mitsumoshi and find out what was actually going on and where Keith was. "What's going on?"

"Some girl Keith found is a giant robot," Mitsumoshi said with lack of emotion, still stunned from shock, so to speak, "... He's inside." She stood there and looked on, trying to fully gather herself.

Kael would lay in the debris of the part of the school she crashed into, assessing her damages. "Auto Pilot is busted. You're gonna have to manually defeat this one pokon." Keith would slowly rise, and Kael would do the same. "Hiya!" she cried, turning her Hair Bazookas up to the sky where the alien was. They would cock, loading themselves to be fired. It seemed like Keith had a plan.

-pg. 35
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:26 am

Firing a shot off toward the sky, Kael took off immediately behind it, though veered off to the side rather than following directly behind.

After seeing this, Mitsumoshi finally gathered her wits about her and turned her head to Kenny with a thoughtful look in her eye. "Go get Chaka," she said to him, her eyes suddenly becoming very determined, "Because we're gonna follow him..."

-pg. 36
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:30 am

Keith kept a watchful eye of the shot fired and the alien, hoping that he would move as anticipated. "He wants to play it this way...? Let's give him a show..." As expected, the alien would dodge the first shot, which Keith was already prepared for. Kael would lift her hand up and fire off another black bolt of energy, this time being close enough where it couldn't miss, especially right after the alien had dodged the first attack. It streaked through the sky like lightning, but branched off into two separate bolts before it hit struck the alien's mark, not having enough energy for a full concentrated shot. Though this was unexpected, the splitting bolt managed to graze both arms of the alien simultaneously, nearly slicing them off. Immediately, Kael would raise her other hand not firing the bolt of lightning and charge her Energy Claws, which would trail with the black energy.

-pg. 37
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

Once the Shinryakunian saw the hostility from the Zodion, it would begin to flee.

"Trying to run, huh?" Keith said, watching from the inside. Seeing a random button on the floor, he would step on it and see what that did. Hopefully, something good. Immediately, Kael's jet boosters would activate and flares would shoot from the holes on her hair, whilst black energy poured from the bottom of her feet. She was flying at a much higher speed now, but was using up more energy.

"Ugh... I was hoping you wouldn't find that..." she muttered, already feeling how much drain was on her body.

The Shinryakunian sped off, still having a head start and a long distance between them, but they were closing in fast. Yet, it seemed determined to escape.

All the while, Kael's Energy Claw would also be streaming with energy, scraping the sky as if it were nails on a chalkboard, and leaving the streaks of black energy in its wake to show that it was active as they tailed the alien.

-pg. 38
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 am

Even with the boosters on, it seemed like the Shinryakunian was too far ahead to make direct physical contact, and Kael ended up scraping her Energy Claws across the sky for a long while, leaving a trail of energy for a great distance. When Keith finally tried to slash at the Shinryakunian with Kael's Energy Claws, it was timed improperly, and during the swipe, the alien would speed up just outside of the range of the slash.

Kael, on the other hand, monitoring how much energy was being consumed, knowing that it wasn't infinite, would shout frantically, "Do you know how much energy you wasted by holding the Energy Claws like that pokon!?" Wasting her energy meant that they had less time to battle, and that may prove deadly to them.

"I didn't know I could hold it," Keith said with an uncaring attitude. "Cool."

When it was clear that they were distracted, the Shinryakunian turned around, flying backwards, and gathered a great deal of energy between its palms before firing off a different type of concentrated beam of energy straight toward the inattentive Zodion.

-pg. 39
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:50 am

Due to Kael being piloted manually because of her busted Auto Pilot mode, though she regained her focus on the battle at hand, being more than battle savvy, Keith, who was piloting her, did not have that same sort of battle expertise, despite his natural talent for it. He was still a very fresh pilot and had many things to learn. "Uh... Keith?" Kael said, watching as the energy blast came near. She really hoped that Keith would move her out of the way.

*BLAKOOM!*

A direct hit sent Kael careening down toward the junkyard, of which they'd been hovering over, in full view of Mitsumoshi and the crew, who had been tailing behind as much as they could and watching the battle take place in the sky. "KEITH!" Mitsumoshi shouted, hurrying off into the junkyard where Kael had fallen.

Kael, who landed in a pile of trash deep within the junkyard's bowels, would be busted up pretty badly and quite low on energy. Her eyes seemed unresponsive and the energy that surged through one of her legs was no longer flowing stably. Her body was slightly charred and dirtied. With Kael completely unresponsive and greatly damaged from that hit, Keith would be forcefully expelled from within the cockpit and out into the junkyard.

-pg. 40
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:55 am

Keith stood before Kael, assessing the damages as best he could from an external view. He didn't know much about her nor how she worked, but it was clear that she was busted up and unable to respond. "Hm... Looks like she's totally drained... These aliens are more powerful than expected..." Though, most of that was Keith's fault. He thought about that for a moment and kept it to himself, finding no reason to dote on his mistakes since it had already happened. Just had to not let it happen again. "... Not to mention," he added, realizing the real severity of his predicament, "... Now I'm stranded at the dump..." Though it wasn't terribly far away, it was still a good distance that he didn't honestly feel like walking.

Meanwhile, nearer the front of the Junkyard, Mitsumoshi would still be running. Being very athletic, she'd outrun both Kenny and Chaka, who had become tired. She was already seasoned for this, and was moving off of love power, so she wasn't stopping anytime soon, despite her tiredness. 'It's gonna take forever to find him...' she thought, not paying attention to what was in her path. She tripped over a strange object, which stopped her in her tracks immediately.

-pg. 41
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:01 am

Mitsumoshi fell flat on her face, pained a bit from the fall due to how fast she was running, but more or less completely okay. She winced, laying on the ground for a while without moving, trying to cope with the pain. Sooner or later, Kenny and Chaka caught up to her, having seen her fall.

"Hey, Mitsumoshi!" Kenny called out, "Are you okay?! We found something!!"

Mitsumoshi would open her eyes finally, trying to figure out what she'd tripped over. Looking around, she saw a strange cube with a zipper on it, and it would begin to glow. She picked it up and looked at it curiously. " A cube... With a zipper on it?" If the cube weren't strange enough, the zipper took the cake.

"HEY!!" Kenny cried out again, this time catching up to Mitsumoshi, who was still on the ground, "We found some cool glowing stuff! The one I found is an engine!"

Chaka, who was a tall, slender guy garbed in a really long black shirt with oversized sleeves and a skull on it, as well as long, black hair that draped over his sad, tired eyes, would raise the glowing object that he would found into the air, as well. "... I found a microphone..." he'd say dryly.

"But why are these items GLOWING?" Mitsumoshi inquired, knowing that it didn't make sense for them to be doing that for no reason, nor for it to be happening to all three items all at once. The fact that the other two even found glowing items was remarkable. They would each stare at their respective glowing items curiously, wondering what it could mean.

-pg. 42

-End Chapter 1-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 12:08 am

"Consecration."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfeign 1; The Arrival   Misfeign 1; The Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misfeign 1; The Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2