The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Empty
PostSubject: National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'   National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 7:24 am

='Typhon'=
March 17, 2023 @ 8:16 PM
National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Void_b11
"Lookit The Sinners! Fixin Ta Talk To Each Other Like They All Just Ain't Food Waiting To Get Cooked Up... Don't Even Know It; Sin Made Em Think They're Somethin They Ain't. 'ALL Snakes Day', Wudnit? Heheheh... Well You Ain't Even Talked To The Emperor Dragon, Who Hates To Hear -Any- Noise. The King Cobra. The Lord Typhon, Whose Cries Sound Like The Hissing Of A Hundred Snakes? Snake God Von Snake God? Mmmm... Them Lil Ole Snakey Pies Lookin Miiiiiighty Scrumptious... Their Venom Ain't Even Ripe Enough To Enjoy, And They're Tryna... Hehehehh. Well Let's Help Em Right Along There, Yeah...? I Want To Get Inxoticated Off This One..."
-Void Boss-

"... I Reckon Y'all Don't Know The Lord Well Enough To Know... He Sends The Serpent To Inspect The Algorithm. Y'all Ain't Fixin' Ta Know What The Algorithm The Serpent Is Meant To Check Is... But, Lemme Tell Ya, Y'all Won't Be Worshiping Lucifer When Ya Finds Out What -God's- Job For Him Is... And, Well... What Happens When God Sends The Serpent To Probe The Mind."

"I Will Eat All The Snakes Just Because They Are Food -And- It's Fun For Me. -Because I Heard Them Make A Noise- OOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOO~!"

Regarding St. Patrick Of Ireland: "OMFG, IS THIS THE DUDE THAT INVENTED SNAKE BASHING?!?! LORD, HELP US -- I'M TOTALLY UP FOR IT!! I'LL BASH ALL THE SNAKES IN THE GRASS ON THIS DAY, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, AS A TRADITION. They Wanna Celebrate An Ass Whooping, Like... This Not Your Holiday. Go Slither Down. Everything Was Not Made For You-- Most... Things... Were -Not- Made For You. Do Not Try To Make A Holiday For Yourselves Out Of... -Our- Things. That Will Not Bode Well No Matter How You Spin It, Even If You Say All Sorts Of Blasphemy, It'll Just End Up With You Being Ass-Out On Your Bullshit." - 7:47 PM (March 17, 2023)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhon
Quote :
According to Hesiod, Typhon was "terrible, outrageous and lawless",[13] immensely powerful, and on his shoulders were one hundred snake heads, that emitted fire and every kind of noise:
   Strength was with his hands in all that he did and the feet of the strong god were untiring. From his shoulders grew a hundred heads of a snake, a fearful dragon, with dark, flickering tongues, and from under the brows of his eyes in his marvelous heads flashed fire, and fire burned from his heads as he glared. And there were voices in all his dreadful heads which uttered every kind of sound unspeakable; for at one time they made sounds such that the gods understood, but at another, the noise of a bull bellowing aloud in proud ungovernable fury; and at another, the sound of a lion, relentless of heart; and at another, sounds like whelps, wonderful to hear; and again, at another, he would hiss, so that the high mountains re-echoed.

*This Means Typhon Heard And Spoke In Many Voices, And They Told Him Things Others Didn't Know -- Even About Those Around Him.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'   National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 7:35 am

8:24 PM
National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Releas11
"Is These Lil Critters Mah DINNER?! Crawling Around Like Ain't Nothin Out Here Looking Fer'um... Oh Yes... They Will -Know- What It's Like To Be The Prey And Not The Predator... Ain't No Killer In They Eyes, Assure You That... They Wanna Sin For Reasons They Don't Quite Want The Answers To, But Uh... Ain't Just One Creature Living On This Planet, And If You're Gonna Sin, You're Gonna Answer For It. And I Can't Wait TO Hunt Down And Eat All You Snakes. -For Fun-. =Because= I Am Bored Without Sinners Running Around =Sinning To Death=. While Ya Thought It Was Cute -- Prey."
-Release The Titans-

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'   National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 7:37 am

8:27 PM
National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Freedo12
"I WANT THE LITTLE ONES THAT THINK THEY'RE SLICK TO LINE UP FIRST. Don't Worry, 'Lining Up' In Sinspeak Is... Uh... How You Say? 'Run Away'. Boutta Fall Right In This Furnace And Not Know What Happened. Sinning One Second, Having A Time... Ate Right Up The Next. Gone And Done. Boy, It Don't Never Get Old, I'll Tell Ya What. C'mon Here, I Teach Ya How To Hunt Snakes And Defang Em, Chirrens... Then You Can Use The Snake Venom For Tons OF Things, While They Stop Recognizing Why Their... Sins... Stop Being Effective And Potent. Heheheheh."
-Freedom-

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'   National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 8:58 am

='Typhon'=
March 19, 2023 @ 7:53 PM
National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Curse14
Typhon: "OMFG, Yemá Anemoi (Janay Dorsey {NayNay}), Why You Being Such A Weak Ass, Huh? Trying To Make Your Ego Feel Better By Putting Down Less Eloquent People, But Totally Ignoring And Neglecting Me Because -You Know For Damn Sure- You Will Never Win? I See Now You Are Just Mad And Want To Make Your Own Self Feel Better Than You Should, And Not Actually Trying To Be Accurate Or Correct. That Means You'll Never Exceed A Certain Level Of Intellect In Your Whole Life, And I'll Go Teach Everyone Else To Be Better Than That So You And All Your Kind Look Fucking Stupid Forever. Quit Acting Like You Don't Have At Least -Some- Level Of Comprehension. Hahahaha."
-Curse-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'   National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 10:48 am

National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Serpen10
"I Was Getting Bored, All These Humans Pretending To Be Unsinful... Oh Yes, But That I See Sinners, Methinks I's Gots Me A Purpose Again... And, I Done Ingested Me Some Good Snake Venom... Want More Toxicity. Bring It, Serpents... I Will Bite Your Heads Off And Drink Your Poison For Breakfast. -Because I Am Bored-.
-Serpent-

"Your Snake Venom Keeps Me Intoxicated. You Know How Bored God Would Be Without His Sins And Sinners Fucking Around All Day, Giving Him A Reason? Please -- I Have Been -Bored- To Tits. You People Need To -Hurry- And Give Me Things To Do To Sinners All Day, Every Day, Anytime, All The Time. I Need To Be Able To Pluck A Sinner Up And Do Whatever The Fuck, Throw It Back, And Pick Out Another, Just To Step On It, Feed It To The Other One, Pick The Other One Back Out, Play With It, Then Feed It To The Next One. -For Fun-. Cuz I Know How Sins Work Better Than Sinners, Else They Wouldn't Be Sinning."

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'   National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 10:55 am

National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Insani12
"HOOOOOOO DOGGY, THEY BOUTTA COME OUT IN DROVES, THINKING IT'S SWEET!!! BOY, HOWDY!! BIG BAYOU SNAKE WANT SOME OF THEM IN HIS GUMBO!!! Put All That Serpent Venom Right In The Gumbo Pot. Who's Cooking? Eye Of Snake... Venom Of Serpent... Boil The Cauldron... That's Din-Din I'mma Fixing."
-Insanity-

"I'm Still In A Dream... SNAKE EATER!!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Special_Forces

"Nah, Y'all Dun Seent... How An Invocation Work, Dinya...? See, Sinners Dun Understand... You Can -Definitely- Summon Things That -Ain't- Demons When Ya Invokes Some Shit... That's Why They Didn't Recognize What Happened To Them When They Blamed -Everything =THEY= Did On God."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'   National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's  'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God' Empty

Back to top Go down

National Lampoon's Happy St. Patrick's 'All Snakes Whacking' Day Celebration With 'Typhon, The Snake God Von Dragon God'
Page 1 of 1