The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Wanted: Ice Woman!

Go down 
+2
Belial
Grand Tabritha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

Wanted: Ice Woman! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Ice Woman!   Wanted: Ice Woman! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Eventually, after having been inconvenienced so heavily by that random ice woman, the mother and child that were unfortunate enough to have crossed her path found themselves at the heart of Balneal, speaking to the authorities.

Mother: ... And she had blue hair and a fairly large bust. If you see her, I want her brought to justice, officers!"

Officer: Certainly, madam. If we find the perp, we'll apprehend her thoroughly.

Mother: Thank you, officer. I appreciate your help.

She turned and walked back to her home. Her money was wasted on a ticket out of the Valley of Water, her entire vacation ruined. She couldn't help but to be upset after the slip up of one person ruined basically her entire vacation holiday. Money down the drain and time she wouldn't get back. Ugh, just the thought of it was agitating.

Not too long after she left, one of the Ferrymen would approach the officer with a similar complaint;

Ferryman: Hey, Officer! There's some ice blocking the exit from the city! None of the Water Ferries can get out! What are we supposed to do about this?!

The officer scratched his head, unsure of what he could do to help. "Sorry, sir. All I can offer are my condolences. A woman just left not too long ago with the same complaint..."

Ferryman: Well all of our customers are getting unhappy! I hope you can do something fast, or else no one will be able to get in or out of the city!!

The officer sighed, stressed slightly at how the situation grew to be such a problem so quickly, "Uh... I'll uh... See what I can do, sir." That's all he could do, really...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Ice Woman!   Wanted: Ice Woman! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 am

"Haaai, hai..." he'd mutter to himself, a lucid smirk on his face as his glazed eyes gleamed, their sharpness revealed under the dull expression they portrayed. As the girl hop-stepped up her Ice Balls, Tymon would already be bringing the ship around to scoop her up. "... Yoiiiishop~" He extended his hand and snagged her own, pulling her onto his ship with a nice round-swing.

"Oi, bae! Let's be out this jam, yeah?" he slung his hand up in the air, pointing up to the heavens, "With style!!" he'd add, the Black Gold shooting up around them in a phantasmal haze in order to cloak the ship right quick in its spectral splendor.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Ice Woman!   Wanted: Ice Woman! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:47 am

"Sure thing, loverboy! Hahahaha!! >D" She'd laugh maniacally to herself as, when the Black Gold shot up around them, it would sprinkle over the ship like a wave of stardust and completely wipe the ship away. They would phase out in the murky stellar haze, almost like they'd never been there at all... Only a Dream.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Ice Woman!   Wanted: Ice Woman! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:44 am

The two Servicemen that were hot on Sakai's trail would follow her up the ice slide until she broke from it and hopped up on some ice balls and out of their grasp. At the edge of the ice slide, they would immediately hold out their hands and extend them outward just like their brethren had done to collect the Desert Moth. Before they could snatch up Sakai, however, they would find that both she and whatever the large mysterious construct was that suddenly appeared would disappear like a hazy dream, completely gone from the area. Their hands would quickly retract and the two Servicemen stood there, stumped. With their mission failed and no other orders, that was all that they could do.

Eventually, the Ferryman came back and found the two lone Servicemen standing atop the ice slide, knowing for a fact that this meant that the fugitive escaped. "... Darn..." he muttered, moving toward the two Servicemen. "What is the full report, Servicemen?"

The two made an about-face simultaneously, saluting the Ferryman and speaking in unison the exact same words; "As instructed, we followed the fugitive and kept a close eye on her. However, she escaped our grasp because of a flying mysterious aircraft of which we were unable to collect any data on. That is all."

The Ferryman raised a hand to his chin, trying to calculate just what it is that happened, "Hmmm... Must have been an inside job... Or perhaps, she already had friends waiting to pick her up..." He turned to the other Serviceman, who had been patiently watching the apprehended creature and... As soon as he walked over to it and tried to lift it, his hand would phase right through it. "What? A holographic projection?" This seemed to be an elaborate scheme of sorts, fit with a distraction for the units to fumble over whilst Sakai made her escape, the creature being taken along with it. It had to have something to do with that unknown aircraft.

He knew that the pathway to Balneal was still sealed off in ice, or should have been, since there hadn't been anything nor anyone to resolve that issue yet. He knew that unless he gave the Servicemen EXACT instructions, they would not do anything, and if something had changed, they would probably not act. That meant that they were going to need to get upgraded soon, perhaps.

"... I must deal with the blockage of the Water Ferry pathway. I want you and the rest of the Kobun Squad to scour the city in search of the fugitive. If she is still here, she will be apprehended... But if she is gone, there is nothing that we can do and will just have to let her go." It was sad, but it was true; there was no need to prolong something that exceeded the city limits, especially for a rather petty offense. If it were major, it might have been a different story, however. "You are free to act on your own best judgment in order to accomplish this goal, and be sure to relay the message to the other Servicemen that you come in contact with. I leave the rest up to you." The three Servicemen would salute to him and respond, "Confirmed." Now that they were given the order to act of their own free will, they would no longer have to be restrained to following the specific orders given. With that, the Ferryman would make his way to the Water Ferry Port, where he would take out one of his cruisers to get to the blockage, and the Servicemen would disappear in a blur to scour the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Ice Woman!   Wanted: Ice Woman! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Ice Woman!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2