The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Pygmy; Lilliputian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Pygmy; Lilliputian Empty
PostSubject: Pygmy; Lilliputian   Pygmy; Lilliputian EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 9:48 am

Advanced Form; Lilliputian

Genus
Pygmy

Species
Aethereal

Subspecies
Lilliputian

General Info (Genus)

Ecosystem (Environmental)
Tropical

Influence

Area Effect
Tropic

Effect
Tropical

Side-Effect
Tropical

Nature

History (Past)
Small creatures said to be born from the elements of the islands.

Habitation (Present)
They live in Tropical environments or on islands.

Purpose (Future)
Manage and preserve Tropical island lifestyles and survival skills.

Specific Info (Species)

Species Info
Lilliputians are beings that are born from the spirits of tropical islands. They manage the islands and assist any beings which live on or visit the islands. They know ancient secrets about island life which keep civilizations alive. Being spirits that are the offspring of actual islands, they have several different elemental capabilities.

Characteristics

Elements
Elemental

Affinity
Aethereal (Elemental); Tropical

Type
Aethereal (Elemental); Tropical

Class
Spirit

Abilities (Arts)

Natural/Discipline
Natural Elements - Can utilize any basic Element of nature, each one representing the components of an island; Fire (Volcanic), Earth (Sand), Water (Sea), Wind (Wind).

Style/Technique
Natural Disaster - Causes any number of natural disasters accustomed to an island; Volcanic Eruption, Earthquake, Tsunami, or Typhoon or Monsoon.

Art/Signature
Life Energy - Manipulates Life Energy using the four primary Elements via Spiritual Energy.

Specialty
Elemental

Shape
Mini

Form
Elemental

Threat Level
Moderate-Deadly

Personality

Dislikes
Disharmony

Sociability
Harmonious; Friendly; Helpful; Supportive; Creative; Peaceful; Pleasant

Customization
Appearance

Additional

Combat Specialty
Elemental

Equipment
None

Accessories
None

Grade (Rank) List
Advanced-Legendary

Additional Info
Absorbs four primary Elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth)

Attributes

Weakness
Status Ailments

Resistance (Strength)
Non-Physical; Non-Elemental

Immunities
Elements; Physical

Extraneous And Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Items
Miracle Elixir

Extra Items
Elemental Chrysm

Spoils
Gold: 300

Soul
Elemental Soul (10+)

Item Dropped
Tropical Fruit

Evolution Chart

Previous Form
None

Form
Advanced; Lilliputian

Evolutionary Form
None

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down

Pygmy; Lilliputian
Page 1 of 1