The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Simian; Yowie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

Simian; Yowie Empty
PostSubject: Simian; Yowie   Simian; Yowie EmptyWed May 15, 2024 2:24 pm

A Desert Monkey with prominent Yellow/Blonde or Sandy/Brown fur.

The yowie is usually described as a Bipedal, hairy, and ape-like mythical creature standing upright at between 2.1 m (6 ft 11 in) and 3.6 m (12 ft).[5] The yowie's feet are described as much larger than a human's,[6] but alleged yowie tracks are inconsistent in shape and toe number,[7] and the descriptions of yowie foot and footprints provided by yowie witnesses are even more varied than those of Bigfoot.[8] The yowie's nose is described as wide and flat.[9][10]

Behaviourally, some report the yowie as timid or shy.[6] Others describe the yowie as sometimes violent or aggressive.[11]
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

Simian; Yowie
Page 1 of 1