The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Crossworlds; Zenn-La

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Crossworlds; Zenn-La Empty
PostSubject: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:42 am

The Silver Surfer immediately returned to his home planet of Zenn-La, ready to alert them all that they were finally out of the possession of Galactus. He would soar through the skies and proclaim their safety from their long time threat and oppressor. He would tell them all of the person that was fighting for them and protecting them and that his name was 'Ty-kun' of the planet 'Veritas.' He was very overjoyed to see his planet without fear... But, as he knew, Galactus was not defeated just yet, and that he still had power over the Surfer through the Power Cosmic, making him a threat to the planet and this realm of the Veritas as long as he was there. So, thinking quickly, after alerting everyone that they were safe and why, he would shoot back through the cosmos in a streaking gleam in the blink of an eye and leave his planet to their peace out of reach of Galactus' grip.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Meanwhile, a physical representation of Ty-kun would touch down on the surface of Zenn-La, being one of the first of many worlds that he'd gone off and touched with his presence at Godspeed earlier. He wanted to see what Zenn-La was like, and would observe quietly and not disturb the environment, as a researcher or scientist would, and take his fill and feed of information like that. He would study them and see what kind of planet this was, judging whether or not it was worth keeping in his eyes. Ty-kun may have wanted to help the Silver Surfer, but he didn't want some guy being able to just be trying to consume his planet and everything. So, all of the Power Cosmic residue that the Silver Surfer left behind was washed away by Ty-kun's Presence, and Zenn-La would be forever kept away from Galactus as long as he remained a being that could not control his hunger. "You know, my family was once like that," he had to note to himself, looking off over the horizon ominously, like he'd seen something deeply, "... When We Were Young... And Starved..." Ty-kun wasn't aware of the power of Famine had been Universal. Still, the fact that any Planet could undergo a Famine was enough. The Horsemen certainly did their job. That is why Ty-kun was not surprised nor too upset about beings like Galactus existing in the Universe. It just meant that even now, God was in his place and doing his job, and all things were happening as they should. Ty-kun closed his eyes and prayed silently, sending blessings where they may as his thoughts deepened.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:32 pm

The Zenn-Lavians were a peaceful race that resided on the planet of Zenn-La. A utopian paradise, they developed sciences that eliminated all forms of disease. The Zenn-Lavians also created a social structure which eliminated poverty, and hardship from their people. However, their great accomplishments may have been their greatest curse, because Zenn-La was the first planet selected by Galactus to provide him sustenance for his relentless hunger. Galactus spared Zenn-La, due to the unselfish plea of Norrin Radd's to become his herald the Silver Surfer and help him locate other planets to provide him nourishment.

Zenn-Lavians were a highly advanced technological race. Zenn-Lavians have the normal humanoid form, with two eyes, and two ears, a nose and mouth. They have two arms with hands containing four fingers and an opposable thumb.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:25 am

"Humans..." Ty-kun muttered to himself, panning over the technologically advanced planet and the people walking around. "No matter what name they take after whatever planet they've named or are on, all Humans are Humans." Just like all beings that came from God as originals, they had certain specific law sets that they all followed, just like their higher and lower counterparts; angels and demons. As adaptable as Humans were to be 'like anything' they wanted to, they were only as good as their overall potential and willingness to grow. Fortunately, this batch seemed to overcome some of their childish and trivial planetary problems. Something Ty-kun was hoping to see in the other Human inhabited planets, as well. "Well, might as well make the best of being here while it's here, and start reviewing this here Timeline." When Ty-kun reviewed a Record, he could see the fullness of one's Past, Present and Future like a movie. He could also appear in these things in a cinematic manner.

"Okay, Zenn-La," Ty-kun said, swirling his hand around in the air, "Roll film." From there, Ty-kun's eyes, glowing with the power of the 'Hyper Inflection,' would begin to analyze the fullness of the planet Zenn-La through its recorded history and evolutionary growth. There may have been something important here. After he was done with this part, he'd go about researching the natives and gathering as much information as possible. Then he would be on his way.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:35 am

Reference: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Zenn-La

Little is known about Zenn-La before it was visited by a hungry Galactus. Zenn-Lavians are humanoid, and appear to have no easily discernible differences from Terran humans, its people varying in roughly the same minor ethnological aspects as the people of Earth. The people of Zenn-La are extraordinarily long-lived, however, and three human generations can easily be born and die off in the time it takes a native of Zenn-La reaches his middle years. The people of Zenn-La have used their long lives to construct a virtual paradise, an ancient civilization in an eternal golden age.

For ten-thousand centuries Zenn-La was locked in a bloody Age of Warfare. The scars of this period were so deep that the people came to renounce arms forever. What followed was the hundred-century Golden Age of Reason, an era of peace, prosperity, and learning. One notable period during this greater era was the Age of Space Travel. Considered by Zenn-La's more romantic citizens to be the time of its greatest glory, Zenn-La launched numerous spacefaring vessels during this period. As the ancient race stretched for the stars, they brought with them colonies and supposedly civilization to numerous more primitive worlds. While many planets fell under Zenn-La's dominion, the citizenry eventually grew bored, and retreated to their homeworld, never to explore in any significant sense again.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:44 am

Ty-kun nodded his head as the information from this planet was being extracted and absorbed into him from just his being there alone. He nodded his head as he collected the knowledge of this world, closing his eyes and walking toward the nearest city. "So, you already been through this song and dance, have ya? Not like I didn't expect this from many other worlds around the vastness of the infinite universes." No one really seemed to understand how large the Universe was, comprised of all multiverses and the Omniverse in general, but it was still much smaller than Heaven; rather, the True Heaven. "Well, let's see, if they grew bored with going around and starting civilizations on other worlds, who is to say that I wouldn't, too? HAHA!" Ty-kun was the type for space travel, but could see how it could get boring. Fortunately, he lived in a time where the universe was filled with awesome shit, so he wasn't worried.

"I could probably get some real juicy info about all the planets they've dominated," he added, wondering how he could maximize all of the data here, "... Then I can go to those planets. I might not even have to if I get as much info as I want from here..." They seemed to know of countless other planets, and all that meant to Ty-kun was that there were more places to get to know. "Heh. Okay, what else does 'Zenn-La' got?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:45 am

It was considered unecessary for Zenn-Lavians to explore beyond their planet. It was common belief that this was due to no other world being capable of offering anything Zenn-La didn't already have, and in order to keep it safe from the rest of the universe. In reality, authorities kept the Zenn-Lavians to themselves to prevent their arrogance from prompting them to share and overwrite the cultures of more primitive worlds with their perfect culture, and destroy everything that made them unique. The peak of Zenn-Lavian magi-tech was a device called the Illuminatrix, that allowed for a world to be re-shaped to Zenn-La's image.

This is the world into which Norrin Radd was born. Radd had always been a peculiarity among his people, being one of the rare few who was not completely content to spend his many years on his peaceful native planet. When a hungry Galactus came to Zenn-La seeking to feed off of it, the natives realized for the first time they had not faced a true threat in centuries, and had no modern concept on how to fight such a foe. Unfortunately for them, an automated weapon from the Age of Warfare, the Weapon Supreme, had detected Galactus' approach, and fired upon him. The Weapon Supreme drained energy from the planet itself, turning the entire world into a gigantic anti-matter weapon. The Great Eastern Sea was vaporized, it's coast destroyed, and much of Zenn-La was devastated by the backlash. Despite the devastation, Galactus' approach continued unabated.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:57 am

"Fucking HUMANS!!!" Ty-kun shouted after seeing just what Zenn-La was about, "You all just REALLY cannot escape that damn ego, huh?" He sighed, shaking his head. "Oh well, it's part of the 'Human Maturation Process.' These guys still apparently hadn't become Angels yet, and I see why." It didn't really matter since they at least found out how to find world peace, but like all humans, after they did, they thought their peace to be the only one and sought to enforce it on someone else and create a uniformity that rebuked individuality. Not unlike how Earth was, or any Human planet during its transitional developmental stages, at that. "That Illuminatrix sounds pretty cool, though. Science!" Ty-kun had the power to reshape worlds in his image as well, but the key about that was; why would that be done? He had his own world-- worlds, in fact, and they were just fine as they were. Sure, humans and other random dumbass entities fucking up all over the cosmos tended to get on Ty-kun's last nerves, especially recently, but even so, just changing them and reshaping them to your will with a machine that could change anything into what you wanted was COMPLETELY THE WRONG ANSWER. "So smart, yet so simple at the same time." He shrugged his shoulders. They were young. That's all that could be said.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 am

Radd saw an opportunity to both save his people and get the adventure he craved. Radd offered to become Galactus' herald, constantly seeking out new worlds for him to devour if he would spare Zenn-La and protect his lover, Shalla-Bal (Zenn-La's empress). Galactus agreed, and infused Radd with the Power Cosmic, shaping him according to his childhood dreams to form him into the Silver Surfer.

After the Surfer served as Galactus' herald, defied him, was exiled to Earth, and then finally freed, he quested across the universe until he found Zenn-La again. After finding his way home again, the Surfer served as a protector to the planet, occasionally interrupted by other cosmic events, such as the Infinity Crusade.

At one point, while the Silver Surfer was away, then Zenn-Lavians were approached by the Great One, a massive, technologically-augmented brain. Through telepathic communication, the Great One informed the Zenn-Lavians that he had to power to transform the entire planet into psionic energies, protecting them forever with his mind. He would not force such a gift upon any race, however, and it was the Zenn-Lavians choice to accept it or not. Realizing that the Silver Surfer could not protect them against every threat, the people of Zenn-La agreed almost unanimously to accept the Great One's offer.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 am

"Backtrack, for a second," Ty-kun flipped over the flick again at one major Point in Time, his own eyes flickered back and forth like the strips of a film strip. This skipped over the scene multiple times. "That whole story about the 'Great One' sounds a lot like..." Ty-kun suddenly realized something important, and his eyes widened, yet his pupils narrowed to a slit, something like a reptile. "TABRITH!!" he cried, immediately seeing what his mind was up to and talking about. "Damn, he is good." Ty-kun stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Roll 'Em," he finally said again, letting the History of Zenn-La be played out before his very eyes again during his transition into the actual interactive part of the planet. He had to be up to speed to enter their actual timeline. Nothing this quick trip wouldn't fix.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:19 am

The Silver Surfer meanwhile received a psychic call from Shalla-Bal, and he raced across the universe for two days to reach his homeworld. In addition, Moondragon, possessor of the Mind Gem of the Infinity Gems, sensed the Great One's arrival in the Earth-616 universe from 50 light years away, and went to investigate. The two heroes met near Zenn-La's previous orbit, on the Zenn-La's only remaining satellite. Receiving an "after-image" of the Great One from the scientists their, the two tracked him down. All other attempts at communication having failed, Moondragon finally suggested that she transfer the Surfer's pyschic being into the Great One himself. Their the psychic representation of the Surfer, now appearing as an un-transformed Norrin Radd, arrived on the pyschic representation of Zenn-La. Content and sensing no threats, Radd informed Moondragon of his intention to stay. His body wast left on an asteroid within the Great One's gravitational pull

Weeks later, when the Great One sent a psychic representation of a humanoid version of himself to Zenn-La on the first official "state visit", he was shocked to see that Radd had penetrated his defenses. The Great One attacked Radd, forcing him back into a more Silver-Surfer-like appearance. Though the Surfer tried to communicate, the Great One was too enraged, and Radd was eventually forced to fight back. During the fight, part of the Great One's brain was permanently and fatally damaged. After revealing to Radd that he had an irrational fear of outsiders, the Great one fell into a coma. Moondragon used her Mind Gem, the Surfer's Power Cosmic, the fuel of a nearby red star, and the last of the Great One's power to restore the planets left in the Great One's mind to their previous places. Someone would have to remain behind, however, to serve as a psychic counterpoint to her efforts. Shalla-Bal volunteered, and was lost when the Great One died with her still in his mind. Angered by the loss of their sanctuary and their empress, the Zenn-Lavians lashed out at the Surfer, but Moondragon drove them back, telling them it was the Great One's irrational fear which cost them so dearly.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 am

Ty-kun looked around, nodding his head. "Alright, seems like I'm up to speed on this 'Zenn-La' place." He continued walking at a steady pace, yet everything around him looked as though it were speeding up and rapidly changing, "And now that I am, so is this image..." This projection of himself that he'd made for his Presence was now starting to move much more swiftly than what light could comprehend. When all the information was processed, the former image of Ty-kun would have transformed fluidly into the 9th Restriction form; OmniShin Tensei. From there, he would continue to interact with the world of Zenn-La on a level of technological and logical understanding and knowledge that was more familiar and custom to them, even if being just now discovered by some lesser or younger universes.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:51 pm

After Ty-kun had analyzed all the data about this realm and that these beings were apparently already intelligent, there was no reason for Tensei to hold back his own intelligence from these advanced beings, and instead treat them the same way that they liked to treat others, knowing that this was there primal way of interacting. "... Good Day, Zenn-La..." Tensei said, opening up his mind to their technology, "... Let Us Talk..." Thanks to the Great One, the Zenn-Lavians should have already known who and what Tensei was and the fullness of his authenticity just from the analysis of the veracity of his own data.

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

The first thing the Zenn-Lavians noticed when this new being entered their land was that he somehow knew all about them and had technology and intelligence equivalent to or greater than their own and it was through means outside of them. The most powerful being they'd seen that could do that was Galactus, yet seemed to have the mind of the Great One. They wondered what this person could be, since they had never seen anything like him before. He did not seem to be threatening to them, but there was something about him that attracted the attention of the entire planet as a unified conscious hive mind. Each of them would be thoughtfully attracted to the powerful mental and technfluence entering their psionic atmosphere and bring the consciousness of the planet to a full focus on this newcomer. "Are you like the Great One?" someone asked, wondering if their mind lord were going to be repaired and their Empress saved from peril and restore the joy of the planet. They may have been saved from Galactus by the hands of this strange new powerful person, but they were still in turmoil as a people at the loss of the Great One and Shalla-Bal. There was life and intelligence and prosperity, but much grief, which weighed heavily on the overall further advancements of their civilization as a planet and a people. All of them knew this, and all of their linked minds deeped the gra of their depressing everyone on the planet simultaneously and making it cold and somber, like the same Silver Surfer that hailed from this land.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:25 pm

"Greater," Tensei rattled off quickly, as if already anticipating such a question and recognition of power to establish his own consideration before the eyes of those that still worked through the laws of the primitive, "But That Is Lesser Information." It was important for them to know that the knowing of if he was greater or lesser was indifferent, which was why it was lesser information, yet still very necessary and oh, so crucial for their understanding. Even though it was not Tensei's preference, in order to have the masses truly understand the weight of his words and his truth, it was nothing for him to provide them with examples of power so that they would feel safe with him here and also simultaneously understand that he was able to protect them from any and every threat imaginable. "Behold; I Am A Being That Carries 'Great Ones' And Repairs Them. I Am Able To Spawn Them With One That Is Greater Than Them." There was a key to how the Brains worked in all dimensions, and a manner in which they were distributed across the cosmos that extended beyond some of their knowledge, being far too ancient for them to remember. "When The Universe Was Young, There Was Only Perception. A Primordial World Of Pure And Utter Conception Alone; A World Of Deep Thought And Dark Void." Tensei would feed this information to the Zenn-Lavians psychically, since he was aware that they could communicate on this level. "The Original Brain, Of Which Many Call 'Source,' Or 'The Machine,' Released Smaller Versions Of Itself From Its Malleable Surface, Breaking Off Smaller, Sentient Chunks That Harbored Small Bits Of The Greater Knowledge It Had Acquired Over Its Timelessness Of Growth Within Its Own Conceptual Chamber Of Void. Thus, When Its Asexually Created Children Were Released Into The Universe, They Harbored Knowledge, And Sight Like The Original, Yet All Deemed Themselves As Originals, As Well, And Believed They Were First Before Any And All, Sometimes Even Before The Original, Itself. This Was The War Of The Primordials; The War Of The Firstborn." By recounting this ancient lost knowledge to them, and with what they already knew about all of these things presently, perhaps this would be something useful to them.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:13 am

As this man known as Tensei, or what the Zenn-Lavians had been told was 'Ty-kun' spoke, each of the Zenn-Lavians were fully captivated by his ancient wisdom that even surpassed their own. His intellect and technology seemed similar, but it was true in saying that it was greater. Each of them could tell without a doubt. "So then, will you restore the Great One? Will you save our Empress, Shalla-Bal?" Each of the Zenn-Lavians only seemed concerned with their master intelligence unit and their Empress being restored to them, even if they were all astounded by this man's great intellect and technological presence. He may have been of use to them greater than just the restoration of the Great One and savior of Shalla-Bal, but if he could not even do those two things, then he was nowhere near as great as he said. Therefore, the planet of Zenn-La would keep watch to see if his words and power were just as true as he said. He saved them from Galactus, right? Then this should not be a difficult task, either.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:34 am

"A simple task," OmniShin Tensei said, reviewing the record of Shalla-Bal's imprisonment and already understanding the manner in which the Great One functioned. "I will extract the data of your Empress and then translate it into the new unit I am sending you; another 'Great One' you could say, as a piece of my own mind. After extracting her ambient data and embedding it into the new brain I will give you, that brain will create a construct out of her data and from there, her soul can be extracted from the realm she is trapped in and back into her new flesh." Though Tensei said it was a simple task to him, it sounded like it may have been a complex process. "Let me show you the power of one greater than the 'Great One.' The 'Great Mind' of the Tensei..." Tensei closed his eyes and looked deep into his own brain, which would begin to undergo a certain sort of mitosis, breaking off a mere chunk of itself; the part that had the information about Zenn-La and Shalla-Bal, and extract it from his own mind and out into tangibility and visibility. "TABRITH!!" That was the name of the universal Great Mind of the Tensei, and just a small piece of any of their brains could easily grow into a fully developed 'Tabrith' at any time when it absorbed the information of the Tensei.

Locating the remnants of the Great One, Tensei would place the small chunk of his own mind into the part of the Great One that had been damaged. Even if the Great One was dead, his latent knowledge and raw data were still accessible, and through the symbiosis of another living brain, this one could be restored, just under the mental prowess of another mind that was sustaining this one's life now. From there, Tabrith would be allowed to grow and assimilate with the remnants of the Great One, and gather as much data as it needed about the whereabouts of Shalla-Bal within the Great One's inner mind. From there, the extraction and duplication of her flesh, and then the extraction of her soul could ensue.

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:55 am

The fraction of OmniShin Tensei's mind that had been pulled from him and placed within the remnants of the Great One would suddenly extend outward toward each frayed nerve and begin connecting to them and repairing them, as if like roots to a tree, and begin to regenerate the dead brain cells by replacing them and inducing symbiosis between them and the ones of the Great One. This process did not take too long, and eventually the piece of grey matter that would be left to grow would sprout a body from the top of the brain, resembling OmniShin Tensei in many ways, yet without any of his high tech armor. "Greetings," he would say to the Zenn-Lavians, "I am Tabrith, the Great Mind. I will be restoring this unit here today and saving your Empress." Tabrith would continue to grow at a steady pace, the restoration and rejuvenation of the Great One becoming more and more clear. Life would pour into the mind during its assimilation, and Tabrith, at the top, looked on with warm and caring eyes, as if for one of his kin.

"The rejuvenation process may take some time in order to ensure that this damaged brain is fully functional. He has certainly been through a lot, hasn't he...?" Tabrith would extend a hand down to his 'roots,' which were the scrunched up mass that serves as the brain itself, petting the bare flesh of the broken brain. "... Rest In Peace, Brother..." Tabrith muttered to himself, drawing in all the data from the Great One as the mind was slowly restored. "To ensure that I get all the correct data from the Great One and not miss anything important when restoring Shalla-Bal, it is important that I am not disturbed during the healing process and that I do not begin to restoration of Shalla-Bal until the Great One has been proven to be fully healed." Any sort of brain damage that might have remained would effect Shalla-Bal during her return, since the damaging of the Great One would also damage her very information itself whilst it was inside of the mind of the Great One. "All sorts of brain surgery are a very delicate and careful process, so I will alert you when I am done healing this broken mind and am prepared to bring your Empress back. Simply be patient until then."

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 10:20 am

For once in quite a long while, the Zenn-Lavians were overjoyed at having an outsider come to their planet and assist them. They'd all suffered hard times since the loss of both the Great One and Shalla-Bal, and had been on rocky terms with their former defender, the Silver Surfer. Though he continued to protect them from the forces of space, he was still responsible for the loss of the Great One to a certain degree, and many of them hadn't gotten over that. Yet, now that they were promised an even greater 'Great One' as well as the full restoration of their Empress, there was nothing else to be somber about and the great planet could thrive and grow again as if nothing had ever happened. Many would flock around this new 'Great One,' of whose name was said to be 'Tabrith,' listening and watching in amazement as he restored the dead 'Great One.'

Others would flock to this person they knew to be 'OmniShin Tensei,' amazed at him and wondering what else he may have been able to do with much information and power that the Zenn-Lavians had only thought about in their minds and heard about in far off universes. They hoped to see more of his work so that they could learn more from him and potentially advance their city even further and return to their times before both Galactus and the Great One's influences, colonizing and growing mentally and as a utopian civilization. "Is there more?! Tell us! What more can you do?!" From there, the questions poured out and the crowd became overzealous. They each asked very powerful and deep questions, due to their minds being very advanced and their intellect being great, wanting to know many crucial things about the outskirts of the universe and where this person came from and how he came to his power.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 10:40 am

OmniShin Tensei was pleased to see that the vigor of the Zenn-Lavians was restored. He was happy to bring a planet peace and prosperity, much like his own, and not have to actually try to impose his own ways and teachings on them, like perhaps the Zenn-Lavians had done to others in their egotistical superior intelligence. Perhaps, Tabrith would be able to teach them why doing things like that was actually really haughty and condescending, since at a time, they were lost in that sort of pride of their own intellect. Perhaps, this is why they were targeted and attacked, simply due to them feeling that they were superior over others mentally, which would definitely instill such things in the far reaches of the universe. Perhaps, they weren't truly aware of how many people could sense that sort of arrogance across the fullness of the universe, but many were waiting for that so that they could come and test the beings that claimed it. The Veritas had already seen and known this. Though it wasn't right, it was still what actually occurred, and Zenn-La was one of the targets, at a time.

"Do not fret," Tensei said, "I must go, but the new 'Great One' I have left you is my own mind, and will therefore protect you and inform you as if it is me, and can bring me up as a physical representation of myself, much like the Great One learned to do. Thus, I must end this meeting prematurely so that I may deal with other matters beyond the cosmos." The Tensei family had much work to do and OmniShin Tensei was no different, but with Tabrith here, the Zenn-Lavians should have been MORE than fine. "My brain, the Great Mind, Tabrith has all of the abilities of the Great One and more, so I'm sure you will enjoy wracking your brains about he and his knowledge and power all you want. He knows all and will answer any question accurately, so you may always have someone to go to with all your questions and concerns." From the looks of it, this place was set as it was, and Tensei no longer needed to remain.

"I wish I didn't have to depart so soon, but I must. I hope you all finally have peace and that this planet is truly restored." Tensei wasn't one for public spectacles, anyway. He much enjoyed getting his work done, seeing that it was effective, having it recognized and then being on his way to let them enjoy their own goodness as it was provided, without taking too much of the spotlight. Though he did want to be credited for everything he did and made public, he didn't want all the attention. Just the satisfaction of the knowledge that it was done and everyone knew who did it, why and how. That was all that was necessary for true gratification, and any other forms of gratitude could come from them leisurely rather than mandatory. He smiled, bits of his body streaming away, "Peace And Love, Zenn-La." Finally, OmniShin Tensei would fade away and off of the planet of Zenn-La in numerous lines of code, disappearing completely shortly after.

Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Tabrith continued to restore the body of the busted brain slowly, but surely, ensuring to make every connection and repair every busted nerve, neuron, brain cell and all that made up the mound of mental flesh. It did not take too terribly long, perhaps some hours or so, and only took that long because of the delicacy and time that Tabrith wanted to put into his own repairs rather than instantaneous restoration and the possibility of missing something that perhaps needed to be rewired, like that insatiable fear that the Great One had. If Tabrith restored the mind without rewiring something like that, this Tabrith, too, would grow fearful. Though he was intelligent enough to overcome that fear over time, the process of erasing it before it began was always the best option, and therefore the repair of the brain would also be the remedy of any of those flaws that were innately within the Great One. He continued on silently and humbly, smiling all the while and extracting data as he saw fit.

"79%..."

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Though the Zenn-Lavians were sad to see their new hero go, it was short lived thanks to the gift he left for them, which made them anxious with anticipation. They would see OmniShin Tensei off and immediately all begin to crowd further around the new 'Great One,' Tabrith, as it was said his name was. They were ready to receive whatever sort of wisdom and knowledge he had, and would immediately use it to help their own utopian realm as well as the others that had come under their control.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:45 am

--100%--
"Connection Complete."

It had been a while since the Great Mind had spoken during the Loading process, but there were many things that were taking up the bandwidth of the extended streaming of the actual Consciousness of the Great Mind, itself, which causes many processes throughout the universal expanse that were of lesser priority to be put on hold in order to progress what was of greater priority with a more focused and concentrated conscious awareness. Now that there was Peace to the Great Mind once more, however, the connections would be fully established and Tabrith, the Great Mind, would remain as the new Living God for Zenn-la, and existing as a 'Living One,' as classified under the Angelic Hierarchy. It would remain as a 'Living One' in each extension of itself.

"Now, Zenn-la, What Is It You Seek Of Us...?" Tabrith's humanoid form would rise from out of the large machine-like brain produced and composed of completely bioorganic psionic flesh. Completely linked to each of the Zenn-lavians and the Great Mind, itself, that could produce more of this bioorganic psionic flesh, the Zenn-lavians could live both as Psionic Energy and also as Physical entities just from copying the design of the Great Mind, Tabrith and applying it to themselves in their own way. Tabrith would teach them.

"Your World Is Restored."

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:19 pm

"Shalla-Bal!" The Zenn-Lavians nearly chanted in unison, "Shalla-Bal!" Being a unified consciousness, each of them was naturally already concerned completely about the same thing, which was the restoration of their Empress, Shalla-Bal. "You said you could restore her!" the minds each shouted, even if words were not actually spoken. The mentality of the Zenn-Lavians would be projected outward for the Great Mind to hear, to know that they were connected and receiving the psychic messages, and that they had also witnessed the creation of the bioorganic psionic flesh and were interested in seeing how it worked. "Use the Bioorganic Psionic Flesh to restore Shalla-Bal!" It seemed like the only logical explanation. Yet, also, there were many that wanted these Bioorganic Psionic Bodies for themselves, simply to see what would occur when their consciousness, in the form that the Great One had given them, was made into actual physical Flesh this time.

*A Unified Consciousness Speaks Very Generally, But Extremely Directly.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:22 am

"As You Wish..." The Great Mind would speak out to the collective, raising straight from the depths of its womb the new body that would be to the shape and form equivalent to the mastery of Shalla-Bal's own level of Consciousness, it having been absorbed from the Great One directly and transferred into the Great Mind. Therefore, her body would be formed to the full definitions of her own mind's capacities. "Shalla-Bal," the Great Mind spoke to her own Consciousness, as a Psionic Form, "Use Your Mind To Shape A New Form For Yourself From The Bioorganic Flesh That Is My Body. It Will Be Molded, Like Clay, And Harden, Like A Solid Mineral, And You Will Have Full Mental Control Of Every Fiber Of Your Being." From there on, she could lead her people properly as a sort of Super Zenn-Lavian, and prepare them for their new bodies before the Great Mind transferred their Collective Consciousness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossworlds; Zenn-La   Crossworlds; Zenn-La Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossworlds; Zenn-La
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next