The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

SIN Chapter 1; Lust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

SIN Chapter 1;  Lust Empty
PostSubject: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:31 pm

I ran from the, those wicked people that would surely destroy me and anything else that was good. None of them seemed to have enough goodness within them to keep from doing these horrible things to each other at the first whim, and I knew that if they saw the chance, they would do the same to me the moment they became upset about anything. I am not like them, even though I feel similarly. Something about the way I saw them react is... Wrong. There is something wrong with it and them. For them to think that doing those things just because they can is okay, and for them not to feel anything from doing their will and way and getting their will and way. There is something wrong with them, and I will not be part of that wrongness that is them. I will escape this horrible place no matter what, because I will not be one of them. They are sickening and disgusting and terrible people to exist with and even to look at, so my only choice is to climb this mountain. I only hope I don't die, like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:36 pm

*Dante's 'The Inferno'
Canto I: The Dark Wood

pg.1

Midway in our life's journey, I went astray from the straight road and woke to find myself alone in a dark wood. How shall I say what wood that was! I never saw so dear, so rank, so arduous a wilderness! Its very memory gives a shape to fear. Death could scarce be more bitter than that place! But since it came to good, I will recount all that I found revealed there by God's grace. How I came to it I cannot rightly say, so I drugged and loose with sleep had I become when I first wandered there from the True Way. But at the far end of that valley of evil whose maze had sapped my very heart with fear! I found myself before a little hill and lifted up my eyes. Its shoulders glowed already with the sweet rays of the planet whose virtue leads men straight on every road, and the shining strengthened me against the fright whose agony had wracked the lake of my heart through all the terrors of that piteous night. Just as a swimmer, who with his last breath flounders ashore from perilous seas, might turn to memorize the wide water of his death -- so did I turn, my soul still fugitive from death's surviving image, to stare down that pass that none had ever left alive. And there I lay to rest from my heart's race till calm and breath returned to me. Then rose and pushed up that dead slope at such a pace each footfall rose above the last.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:38 pm

-The Leopard; Lust-

I. Almost At The Beginning Of The Rise You Face A Spotted Leopard, All Tremor And Flow And Gaudy In Pelt.

II. It Will Not Pass, But Stands Blocking Your Every Turn That Time And Time Again You Will Be Eager To Turn Back To Where You Came From.

III. This Leopard Appears At The First Widening Of The Dawn; The First Illumination Of New Light, Where You See 'The Beast' Before You That You Must Overcome.

IV. Aries Appears As The First Zodiac To Illuminate The Way At The Beginning Of The New Day. "Climbing Aries With Those Stars That Rode With Him To Light The New Creation."(After Ophiuchus)
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:39 pm

An anarchic people began to close you in from behind.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:54 am

You find Yourself among an anarchic people, and attempt to find what order you're supposed to be following. Nobody knows what they're supposed to be doing, and yet somehow, everyone is doing the exact same thing. You didn't notice this before, but now You begin to see that everyone is thinking exactly what You are, except for whomever everyone is following behind at their variable degrees and distances. Yet, You are not curious as to who exactly that may be. Though, the words spoken to You before echo in the back of Your head, but You still don't quite understand just how they apply to You quite yet.

You come across someone that's being confronted by a leopard of some sort, but because the group is a group, You don't expect to be attacked. You continue to go wherever You were going, of which You still presently and actively don't really quite know nor understand. You are heading up the mountain with Your friends or family, just because that's all you really usually do and all you can do to occupy your time right now.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:36 am

"Yeah, I'm not doing any of that." Whatever was going on, the Lawless Ones denied it and refuted it to any degree they needed to in order to deny it. Instead of doing things with the group, they would instead immediately go off somewhere else, fading into the crowd as independents and being lost by the darkness of their image. Each would go to a different location respective to their desires at the time and not bound to any factor nor absolute, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 pm

"All Leopards Are Fallen Ophanim."

The Fallen Ranks of angel immediately mobilized to become great obstacles to the ones that ascended the mountain, keeping them at the gate for as long as possible without passage. They did not move without someone else moving, and any time they moved, it was only in opposition or to become an obstacle. These leopards, which looked like women with spotted tails and cat eyes, would smile and attempt to allure the Sinners astray by calling them off to the side to distract them instead of pointing them in the direction that would take them to where they were going.

SIN would speak through the Leopard Women, who would continue to use Temptation to get their way, looking with all intent to find out information just to make sure they could be a blockade to it. "And where do you think you are going?" the Leopards spake, coy smiles on their faces.

The Antagonist would punish the Sinners if they were to succumb to a Sin after being Tempted.

Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:52 pm

The Great Shadow That Overcast The Land, One That Was Over All The Land And Not Just Half Of It, Would Bear Its Presence Closer To The Ground. The Dark Shadow, Which Pressed Down With A Great Force Upon The Atmosphere, Would Intensify The Gravity Of Everything That Was Under It.

"Rebel," A Voice Called To The Only 'I' That Defected From The Group, Singling That One Out By Giving Him A Title, "Walk With Me And Not This Group, And I Will Show You The Way Up The Mountain." This Voice Was Of God. There Was No Other Rational Nor Logical Option Given All Other Variables Were Spoken For By Everything Else. This Was The Only Time He Would Hear This Voice, And None Could Hear It But He, Himself.

The Dark Shadow Of A Hand Loomed Within The Clouds, As If Ready To Pick Up The 'Rebel,' In Order To Move Him.

-"Where We Last Left Off;"-

Everywhere Under The Shadow Of The Hand Would Feel The Presence Of The Pressure Of The Darkness.

"Thus The Holy Hour And The Sweet Season Of Commemoration Did Much To Arm My Fear Of That Bright Murderous Beast With Their Good Omen."
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:49 pm

I, the Rebel, who heard a strange voice call out to him that was to go astray from the group, and also saw that the group was returning, would immediately throw Myself at the mercy of this higher power that suddenly pressed down upon Me, and I would fall to My knees, as if ready to bow. "Yes, please!" I cried, seeing now that this Leopard was something that I would not be able to overcome and also have enough energy to deal with the group or find his way back, even if coming out victorious. "God, have mercy on Me!" I would humble Myself and allow Myself to be moved wherever and commanded however may be in order to get off of this mountain and away from these people and out of this terrible world. They would be considered the same person, if necessary. (Consent)

Otherwise, You notice that the rest of the group is still walking along the pathway, even in spite of the Leopards that appeared. Still, some of Them were enticed by their good looks and prowling ways, finding the allure of it sensual, of sorts, and therefore sentimental.

They stopped what They were doing to go answer the question. "We're going to fetch water for someone." The crowd stopped, trying to think who they were fetching water for, even though many of them weren't thirsty. Many of them had a person that had told them from someone else that they needed something and inevitably just followed through on it, whilst others that were told would just be following blindly behind where the others were going, since they just didn't know where the water they were fetching was.

Some of Them started to go home, having gotten tired. The smarter ones deemed it senseless, yet still descended back down to the base of the mountain instead of thinking to overcome the trial that was still in the mountain once They decided to leave.

The group got smaller.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:10 am

The Nomadic Valparaiso Denizens that blended in with the crowd would gawk at the beautiful women that suddenly appeared, no matter what they had just looked like before, since they looked good now. "Is that...?" they looked around, stooped down low, crouching and squinting their eyes real careful to get a good look at their bodies, "... Bitches?" They licked their lips.

"Hold on, these mere weans need to learn something real hot fast." They slicked back their hair and immediately stepped forward to the front of the ranks, even turning around from exiting just to return to the front, and gave crooked smirks as they already began to calculate the first move. "Step aside," the Valparaiso Denizens would say, pushing back any of the others that tried to get in front of them and possibly have a first shot at these easy targets. "Get in line." The push was rather aggressive and assertive, and a bit threatening, as if insisting not to even think to get in the way. Yet, there seemed to be some sort of pleasant anticipation on their faces that might make it seem otherwise. "So, baby, since you're asking so many questions, how about you answer some of mine?"

They were immediately 'on that.'
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:44 am

"II. A Sin Can Exist Without Anyone Sinning, But Once A Sinner Exists, The ‘Laws Of Sin,’ Which Are ‘Slavery Laws’ Return To Being In Effect."

The first targets, which were Foreigners, would step forward to greet the trap that was set for them just as ordained by their nature. The Leopards, who would systematically engage anything that would engage them, took on the headstrong flirtatious Denizens without batting an eye, almost as though this was common. "Like what?" they began coyly, now paying no mind to anyone or anything that wasn't directly engaging them. There was a knowing look in their eye that also had a certain desire to it, as if searching for something. Their tongues were light, as were their words, and they would say nothing beyond what they had just asked. Still, they kept great focus on the ones that were interacting with them, trying not to smile.

Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:08 am

When The Foreigners Were Distracted By The Enticing Wiles Of The Leopard Women, I, Myself, Who Had Just Claimed A Rebel In My Name, Would Lower My Hand From Above The Clouds And Grasp Him Firmly To Secure My Hold On Him. "They Are Distracted," I Say To The Rebel, "You Must Do As I Say So That They Do Not Notice You When You Escape." For Those That Interacted With The Cats, There Was A Fate For Them, Which Was Coming Through Their System Soon Enough. The Rebel, Who Was Completely Under The Control Of The Higher Power, Would Be Moved Carefully Out Of The Area Whilst The Foreigners Succumbed To The Iron Jowls Of Lust In Its Weaker Form. "Come. They Are Weak. I Will Show You The Weakness Of This People, And Also The Next Up The Mountain. There Are Several Other Trials, Traps And Snares Upon This Mountain."

When The Shadow Of The Hand Sought To Move From Over The Area, The Rebel That Was Taken Would Be Moved Along With It, And Nothing Would Come Upon Him Due To The Covering. "Whilst You Are Walking Up This Mountain, Your Name Shall Be Dante, And This Shall Be A Name That Will Be Made Great Through You."

"Yet Not So Much But What I Shook With Dread At The Sight Of A Great Lion That Broke Upon Me Raging With Hunger, Its Enormous Head Held High As If To Strike A Mortal Terror Into The Very Air." The Lion That Was Spoken Of Was The Foreign People Stepping Forward To Deal With The Leopards First Before Anyone, As A Lion Would Take The Initiative Before Anyone To Do. "And Down His Track, A She-Wolf Drove Upon Me, A Starved Horror Ravening And Wasted Beyond All Belief. She Seemed To Rack For Avarice, Gaunt And Craving. Oh Many The Souls She Has Brought To Endless Grief!" The She-Wolf Is A Huntress That Is Different From The Leopards, Where She Goes Out And Searches For Her Prey Rather Than Sits And Waits To Lead Them Astray. "She Brought Such Heaviness Upon My Spirit At Sight Of Her Savagery And Desperation, I Died From Every Hope Of That High Summit." The Mountain Trail Seemed Treacherous Initially Due To All The Wild Beasts That Blocked The Way, But Dante Would Be Guided Carefully By The Shadow That Covered His Tracks.

"And Like A Miser -- Eager In Acquisition But Desperate In Self-Reproach hen Fortune's Wheel Turns To The Hour Of His Loss -- All Tears And Attrition I Wavered Back; And Still The Beast Pursued, Forcing Herself Against Me Bit By Bit Til I Slid Back Into The Sunless Wood." Dante Would Be Approached By This Attractive, Yet Completely Desperate And Sexually Stimulated Woman That Cornered Him And Brought His Back To A Wall. Through Mental Engagement, They Would Fornicate With Their Minds, And So Dante Was Trapped In A Mind Lock During His Escape From The Group. He Was Much Further Away From The Group Once The She-Wolf Came Upon Him, And Was Already Broken Away From The Crowd To Be Dealt With On His Own.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:39 am

You immediately come to terms, as a group, that with the Leopards distracted by the socializing foreigners, which had stepped forward rather eagerly and left You in the background, and decide to continue on up the mountain to fetch water for whomever sent You.

You follow behind a person that had of his own left the group and seemed to be walking a different path than everyone else. This person interests You and a few of Your group members, and just as easily as you were almost led astray before would you divert from the group again and try to walk where the rebel of the group was going. If not to try to bring him back to the crowd, to at least see where he was going that was different from where You were sent. You did not remain in the area for very long, for the mountain's trail was tedious and knew that getting the water from the higher level would be a chore. The smaller group puts You in a state of discontent, however, and You become sad that people have left You in order to go do something else. You judge them in Your discontent, but find many of the things You think and feel about the others, You can also apply to Yourself.

You continue to walk up the mountain blindly, puzzled, yet with a one-track mind.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:59 am

III.  Sinners Are Slaves Because They Have Enslaved Themselves In And By Their ‘Free Wills,’ Themselves, And Through Their ‘Beings’ Themselves Are Enslaved, Thus Lessening Their State Of Being Into ‘Slavery.’

As the Sinners walked on, all looking down on them as they tread up and down the mountain, some of them doing as they were told and some deciding it better to return to where they once had fled, they would eventually realize that there were clearly more than one Leopard walking around and lying in wait all up the trail, merely lounging about and doing nothing at all but waiting for the next one who would come up to them and give them something to eat. "What are you doing?" they asked as the passersby continued to leisurely stroll up the mountainside.

Some of the Leopards, whose ears were as sharp as a cat's would be, could hear the cries of their kin up the way being engaged and already anxiously prepped themselves up to get ready to do the exact same thing, seeming to be very very highly interested in what was going on with the group as they came. Their tails perked and their bodies curled, something like a cat, arching at the spine in anticipation, yet in the anxiety also not daring to leap from the pedestal that was made for themselves in order to acquire it for themselves. They waited patiently, but the tension was their anxiety, which could not be hidden. Their claws tapped on their rocks.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Whilst Dante Was Fiddling Around With A Hoe, Somehow Trapped By Her And Completely Cornered, Someone Else Would Appear To Save Him After The Voice Called Out To Him. "And As I Fell To My Soul's Ruin, A Presence Gathered Before Me On The Discolored Air, The Figure Of One Who Seemed Hoarse From Long Silence." It Was The Bearer Of 'The Voice', Which Had Not Been Spoken Of Since Perhaps Only A Few Utterances, And Remained Primarily Silent. "At The Sight Of Him In That Friendless Waste I Cried: 'Have Pity On Me, Whatever Thing You Are, Whether Shade Or Living Man."

The Shades, Or The Zero Worlders, Known To Many As The 'Rephaim,' Were The Ones That Were Standing Around Looking Idle All Day, Delirious And Apparently Worn From The Day. They Are The 'Second Person,' Wherein The Rebel That Was Claimed Is The 'First Person'. He Will Always Be First Because He Was Chosen Out Of Them, And Did Not Put Himself Before Them Within Their Own Ranks, But In A Rank Outside Them. Therefore, He Was Moved Beyond Them.

"Not Man, Though Man I Once Was, And My Blood Was Lombard, Both my Parents Mantuan. I Was Born, Though Lat, Sub Julio, And Bred In Rome Under Augustus In The Noon Of The False And Lying Gods." There Were Many People In That Time, Who Were Acclaimed Deities, And Yet Had Done Nothing But Misplaced And Displaced The Cosmos All About For Their Own Selfish Grandeur. Thus, Before Dante, The One Spoken Of, The 'Voice-Bearer,' Was The One Who Spoke Out About Such Travesties That Were Done In That Day And Would Help Dante Along Up The Path He Knew Nothing About. God, Who Is The First Person Singular, Will Always Be Over The First Person Plural, Which Was Now Comprised Of The Voice-Bearer And Dante, And Therefore, Dante Was No Longer The 'I' That Was To Speak For Itself.

"I Was A Poet And Sang Of Old Anchises' Noble Son Who Came To Rome After The Burning Of Troy. But You -- Why Do You Return To These Distresses Instead of Climbing That Shining Mount Of Joy Which Is The Seat And First Cause Of Man's Bliss?" It Seemed As Though The Voice-Bearer Knew Of The Throne, And That In Some Respect, It Vacant. Certainly, This Man, Who Was Chosen Out Of The Others Was Not To Be Among Them. He Had His Own Place That He Was Not Yet Taking, Which Was Why He Was Having This Trip Through Hell, Itself, To Get There. As Would All Mankind, Until They Found Their Place And Firmly Sat In It And Never Moved From It Again.

"'And Are You Then That Virgil And That Fountain Of Purest Speech?' My Voice Grew Tremulous."

Last edited by Primordius on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:54 pm

You, who are not part of whatever is going on beyond You and Your group, go about to see more Leopards waiting for You all up and down the mountainside, as if to pick You out one by one before you get to your destination.

Fortunately for You, after being pushed aside and seen how those courageous lion-like men stepped forward to deal with the Leopards, You come to some sort of understanding about how to deal with them as a group.

Still, because You are a selfish people, and also don't want to sacrifice Yourself to get Your goals accomplished, but are so willing to, realistically, sacrifice the 'First Person' in front of You, You push whomever is in front of you by whatever means to go deal with the first ones first, whilst You decide to follow behind and not get caught. The ones that were caught would be caught, as long as it was not You, Yourself. However many had to go to get You out, fine, as long as You weren't dealing with Them. This is how the group moved up the mountain, pushing brother into danger and using meat shields.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:43 pm

III. (a) For Every Sin, There Is Already An Authority Or Higher Power Over It That Commands It, And You Immediately Allow Yourself To Willingly Become Enslaved The Moment You Give Power And Authority Over To It.

At the sound of the impatient tapping of the seemingly rather hungry animals, the sound of ruffling and beads clattering in the distance could be heard on the passing breeze. Someone was coming down from atop the rock's high place unseen, completely wrapped in mystery. His face could not be seen except for a smirk, for the rest was covered in an extremely large sombrero hat that shadowed 50% of his face at all times; all of which was not the eternal smirk. His body looked like a bundle of feathers, for some reason, and his shoes had a rather prominent heel to them.

"Do you need some help, sirs?" were the first words that uttered from under his slender mustache. "Please, heh. Stepparightthisway." He noticed that they seemed INTERESTED in something or something, wherein, he, himself, this mysterious flamboyant stranger, was completely not. The sound of rattling maracas could be heard coming from somewhere. The smirk had not fled from his face. The 'First Person' that was pushed was, in the likeness of the one being Opposed Completely Polarly Oppositely, taken up in the exact same manner, nearly completely tandem in flow snatched right up and influenced completely into doing something he did not do without his feet ever touching the ground.

Lobster Claws lashed out from behind the ruffled feathers and clamped down hard upon the hands of the one that had just danced his way into engaging the next Leopard solely on peer pressure alone. "Let us dance." Somehow, this mysterious man had become extremely slender and agile, and it was clear that his arms, like the sleeves of a jester, were rather large and poofy with his hands, which were lobster claws, hidden behind his back, they could not be seen nor told correctly apart from the rest of his wardrobe at the time. "Walk with me, Jim." He took one step to the side and pulled Jim aside completely and yanked him into the lovely animal.

For each of the Leopards that were made to wait, this sombrero wearing man, with exceedingly large lobster claws would have already started pinched everyone's hearts straight out of their chests and hurling their souls straight up and down the hill, without ever ceasing to smirk, nor increase the amount of smirking he does all throughout the mindless process of assignment to their respective consorts. "Anybody else, or...?" It seemed like he was speaking to both sides.

Ty-sama

Dog

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:44 pm

It Was Already Beginning. The Influence Was Spreading Through Their Hearts To Seek Each Other Out In Shameful Display, Each Lashing Out At A Chance Or Opportunity To Take Advantage Of The Next In Each And Every Way That Was Available.

Yet, Even As The Virons Came In, Each One At A Time From Whichever One Moved Out Of Place First, Something Like A Misplaced Particle, The Contagious Atmosphere Could Not Permeate The Covering That Was Over The Area Of Influence That Belonged Permanently To The Area. Dante And Virgil Were Nowhere Near Applicable To Any Of The Former Events, And These Things Only Happened Among The 'Second Person' Crowd, Which Would Very Swiftly And Chiefly Separate From The Two To Become A 'Third Person.'

The Bird Of Paradise That Kept Dante Protected, As Well As The Area Chiefly Separate, Would Sing Unto The Choir "Glory And Light Of Poets! Now May That Zeal And Love's Apprenticeship That I Poured Out On Your Heroic Verses Serve Me Well! For You Are My True Master And First Author, The Sole Maker From Whom I Drew The Breath Of That Sweet Style Whose Measures Have Brought Me Honor." It Was Very Clear That The Bird Knew Of Its Master And The Voice Was Kept Completely And Utterly In Clear Harmony At All Times. "See There, Immortal Sage, The Beast I Flee. For My Soul's Salvation, I Beg You, Guard Me From Her, For She Had Struck A Mortal Tremor Through Me." Everyone Could Clearly See The Leopard And The Lions, As Well As The Spreading Influence That Was Contaminating Their Hearts And Misplacing Their Souls Like Picking The Fruit Of A Tree Too Soon From The Branch. None Of These Young Men Were Interested In Any Form Of Interaction At All If Not For The Leopards Attempting To Grab Their Attention And Distract Them From What They Were Doing Too Soon. They Were Unripe, Like The Fruit Itself That Both The Leopards And Their Influence Insisted. This Was Lust, At Its Most Primary; Wanting Anything Too Early Before Its Time.

"And He Replied, Seeing My Soul In Tears: 'He Must Go By Another Way Who Would Escape This Wilderness, For That Mad Beast That Fleers Before You There, Suffers No Man To Pass. She Tracks Down All, Kills All, And Knows No Glut, But, Feeding, She Grows Hungrier Than She Was." It Was Certain That The Desires Of Everyone Were Rising In A Manner That Knows No Glut. "She Mates With Any Beast, And Will Mate With More Before The Greyhound Comes To Hunt Her Down. He Will Not Feed On Lands Nor Loot, But Honor And Love And Wisdom Will Make Straight His Way."

After This, The Words Would Be Continued, Told Unto Dante By The Bearer Of The Voice, Virgil, The Bird Of Paradise. "He Will Rise Between Feltro And Feltro, And In Him Shall Be The Resurrection And New Day Of That Sad Italy For Which Nisus Died, And Turnus, And Euryalus, And The Maid Camilla." There Were Many Victims To The Leopards Before, And Thus When Others Tried To Get Up The Mountain, They Were Stopped And Hassled In The Same Manner, Which, In Females, Is Their Form Of 'Perversion;' Trying To Control Or Manipulate Something Too Soon Before It Has Fully Become Ripe. This Was Her Curse To Bear, Seeking To Touch The Fruit And Desiring To Know Of It, Yes, However This Was Not What Eve Is Supposed To Be Doing. Therefore, "He Shall Hunt Her Through Every Nation Of Sick Pride Till She Is Driven Back Forever To Hell Whence Envy First Released Her On The World." Envy Clearly Had A Higher Form Of Manipulation In All Of This, Which Is The Desire To Touch Too Soon For Selfish Purposes, However Because The Envy Is So Far In The Background In Comparison To The Overwhelming Desire; Lust Itself, To Actually Move It Solely For The Sheer Satisfaction Of The Self Only To Gratify That You Will Get Your Way Selfishly Is The Exact Reason Why Envy Is Not Noticed As The One That Is Lustful Over The Actual Lust Itself, And That There Is Manipulation Of The Sins In The Background. "Therefore, For Your Own Good, I Think It Well You Follow Me And I Will Be Your Guide And Lead You Forth Through An Eternal Place."

"There You Shall See The Ancient Spirits Tried In Endless Pain, And Hear Their Lamentation As Each Bemoans The Second Death Of Souls." Once They Reached Envy All The Way At The Top Of The Mountain, They Would See Just How Much The Souls Of The Envious Lusted To Touch What Was Unripe, And Be Perverted Among The Plants, Which See This As Touching A Young Child Too Early. "Next You Shall See Upon A Burning Mountain Souls  In Fire And Yet Content In Fire, Knowing That Whensoever It May Be They Yet Will Mount Into The Blessed Choir." These Were The Bodies That Were Pleased With Themselves In Their Feelings And Desires And In Any Of Their Ways, Selfishly Seeking Satisfaction Of Only They, Themselves. They Were Happy That They Were In Such Disarray And Discord And Being Perverted, Yet Also Saying That All Living Beings Are Equal. In The Eyes Of The Eldest Life, This Sort Of Inappropriate Touching Before It Was Time Is Highly Frowned Upon And Only Found In The 'Devil,' Which Is An Inverted Plant; Tree, Specifically.

"To Which, If It Is Still Your Wish To Climb, A Worthier Spirit Shall Be Sent To Guide You. With Her Shall I Leave You, For The King Of Time, Who Reigns On High, Forbids Me To Come There Since, Living, I Rebelled Against His Law." When The Songbird Of The Morning Star Uttered A Single Foul Note In The Heart Of The Bearer Of Light, The Voice Was Perverted Immediately, Like Inverting A Plant, And Picking A Fruit That Is Not Ripe Too Early. This Is The Cleansing And Atonement And The Resurrection Of God's Great Phoenix, Virgil, The Songbird Of Paradise, To Lead Those That The King Of Time Hath Chosen To Exit The Gate Of The Temple At The Top Of The Mountain. "He Rules The Waters And The Land And Air And There Holds Court, His City And His Throne. Oh Blessed Are They He Chooses!"

"And I To Him; 'Poet, By That God To You Unknown, Lead Me This Way." This Was A Personal Memento Of Sentimental Value From The Bird, Itself, Virgil, Unto All That Is Virtuous And True, Such As The Voice And The Word And The Scripture And The Testimony. "Beyond This Present Ill And Worse To Dread, Lead Me To Peter's Gate And Be My Guide Through The Sad Halls Of Hell."

As Some Should Know, Peter Is The One That Jesus Appointed To Guard The Gates Of The Earth, As The Feet Of Sandalphon Are To God, Himself. This Is The Gateway That Was Chosen By And Through Peter For All The Ones To Walk, And For This To Be Their Guide, With The Songbird Singing Only Utter Purity And Harmony The Entire Time For Veracity.

="And He Then: 'Follow.' And He Moved Ahead In Silence, And I Followed Where He Led."-
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 7:10 pm

The Valparaiso Denizens that came from near and far world alike that had seen this that were not engaging with the Leopards would very quickly come to the conclusion, after witnessing what just happened, that they were not going to sit around and find out what was about to happen at all. "Yeah, no, fuck that." So, they took off into the 'Darkness' using their 'Darkness' powers, leaving all of this foolishness and the Leopards behind.

They were gone in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIN Chapter 1; Lust   SIN Chapter 1;  Lust Empty

Back to top Go down

SIN Chapter 1; Lust
Page 1 of 1