The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Overlord Tensei suddenly stepped into this dimension from out of a crystallized portal that opened up -- one of his Dimension Gates -- having followed Taomin to this realm. "Oh My..." he said with a hint of disdain, "Seems Like My Spirits Are All Over The Place In This World..." He was a normal looking man garb; shirtless. He donned a black trench coat jacket and some black slack-like pants, along with black boots to boot. His hair was a beautiful crystal blue, as were his eyes, and his aura seemed to emanate grace and mystery. "... Have My Aethereals Been Bothering You?"

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Overlord Tensei laughed, his voice distorting like that of a crystal when it was hit with a certain wavelength. "Oh, This Is Just Me Being Formal," he would say with a bow, the Soul that was on his belt buckle flickering intensely. "I Use My God-Voice As A Formality, But If You Are So Comfortable With Me Already..." -- which, he knew she was, considering Taomin -- "Then I guess I'll just take a load off and skip the intro." Overlord Tensei plopped down atop Taomin, having her sink into his being and into the Soul on his belt buckle before a green glow shined on his chest, symbolizing that Taomin was back in her place within Overlord Tensei -- and in the Veritas. "And how are you?" he said most casually.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Overlord Tensei's hair, which covered a single eye, was flicked off to the side as he averted his gaze cooly, shimmering eyes hiding something behind their twinkle. "Uhhh..." he uttered, not really wanting to spill the beans, "... You mean my Living Shadow? Let's just say, part of me thinks you're hot." He rolled his eyes. Wife wasn't gonna enjoy that, but Nyake was the only part of the Living Shadow that was so sexually affiliated. "And thanks for taking care of me with that blankey, love. You're a sweetheart." He spoke as if he WERE these beings -- which he was. "I wouldn't DREAM of hurting myself anymore. Smarts like a bitch when I get all out of whack." He shrugged, closing his eyes and leaning back on the couch, letting his abs tighten and his back flex.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Overlord Tensei laughed again, closing his tired eyes and recalling the being that sought to mother the Spirit of his Heart, Taomin, "Well, ya know, I like to be free. I'm a free spirit." If she knew Tao well, then she knew that Tensei liked to be free with his Spirits. "Besides, I can pull myself back together anytime I want to with my powers. 'Omnicentricity' always works for that, if I get too broken up, even in my ascended form." He raised a hand and let a singularity form within it, drawing in all particles in a small, controlled vicinity into it and create a void encased in crystal before returning to normal. "See? Pulls in everything." He wasn't even going to think of wifey right now with Nyake all riled up. "Yeah, I'd better blow off some steam fast or Nyake will actually get out of hand, and it will taint the rest of the Living Shadow and the beings like Nyake." Blowing off steam meant having a bout or such, and he figured that perhaps Ecatael could help. "Well, Wifey's great. She's watching the dimension and the kids while I'm out."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Overlord Tensei nodded his head, sighing heavily as he did, before raising it back up from the reclined position. "Yep. You got it, sis." He was just itching to use his Absolute All and Absolute Zero, and the Misses wasn't around right now. "But you know what?" he said, recalling that another one of his Spirits had gotten away from him, "I usually keep myself under control with Titus! Er, I mean, my Magnus Ignis." That was where most of his discipline was. Still, if he would wander free right now, so be it. At the moment, Overlord Tensei was caught up in the most gorgeous Ecatael's closing in on him, which he had to say, with Nyake freshly sealed up and Taomin active within him, was hard to keep away from. "Maybe we should blend the two together," he suggested. "Not like we can't." It would be fun to fight-fuck and may just resolve both of their issues simultaneously.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:44 pm

Overlord Tensei chuckled, kicking a leg up over the other as he wrapped an arm around Eca passively. "Flexing upon one another and seeking to ultimately dominate the other..." He could definitely go for something like that. "Besides, weren't you bored? I'm sure I'm... More than enough for you to handle where you can be entertained and I can get to appease Nyake."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:54 pm

Overlord Tensei chuckled lightly again, letting the nape of his neck brush against the lips of Ecatael in a fashion that nearly beckoned her to stand up with him, which he would during her next advances. "Absolutely," he confirmed without a doubt, "But A Promise Is A Promise..." Tensei said, his eyes flashing a sanguine gleam. He extended his hand toward her as if he were going to grasp her privates and instead let loose a wave of powerful energy that would slip between her legs as a slit just about the size of her own and disperse under her with a rumbling vibration that could cause some trembling sensations and a bit of wetness on its own. "I'm Sure She'll Understand As Long As I Don't Touch You." Besides, his wife had her charm about her with men. It was only fair.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Overlord Tensei shuddered at the sensation of being touched upon his chest, yet the same green light from before that shone brightly when Taomin was returned to him would illuminate upon him again, repelling her finger with a burst of wind strong enough to wrap her own arm around herself and spin her around simultaneously, wherein which Overlord Tensei would swiftly, like an assassin, approach her and wrap his own arms around her from behind to keep her suspended in place. "If You Think You Can~..." he said playfully maliciously, locking her arms and brushing his pelvis against her rear.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Overlord Tensei quirked a brow at the notion, smiling a bit. "Well, I Don't Have A Wife For No Reason, Right?" He chuckled, letting Eca do her roundabout before preparing himself for a real bout, "It Depends On The Situation, But..." He dashed forward as if to wrap his arm around her waist seductively through the opening in her arm at the elbow, yet the moment he would, Overlord Tensei would completely fade away and phase in behind her, whispering in her ear, "You're The First I've Had In A Long, Long Time..." He hadn't completely phased all the way in, and by the time he was done whispering, he was gone with his own whispers, having faded away once again.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 3:36 pm

Overlord Tensei appeared before her blending back into reality from what seemed to be an outer rift rippling about as he did so. He whistled at seeing Ecatael in her nice, fine battle garments and figured he would compliment her on the look. "Aren't We Attractive?" he said in response to her wardrobe change. "But, Are You Attracted...?" He smirked, wondering what was going on through her head. She was indeed someone worthy of this style of combat -- sexy style -- but she was also much more than that. "A Shame That I've Got A Wife, Or You'd Have That Ring To Fit Your Other Jewelry." He snapped his fingers and said "Omnicentricity" once more, creating a microcosmic singularity core that would draw in Ecatael from afar and into the arms of Overlord Tensei, should she allow.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Overlord Tensei moaned with laughter at the bite on his neck, which should have revealed to her that his body was made of crystal. It was only a construct of the true Overlord Tensei, and, bleeding into reality in literally the exact same fashion as the first, was another Overlord Tensei who chuckled to himself. "I'm Sure I Could Change That," he'd say as the crystalline structure of himself she was biting began to glow. "Amaranthine Perfection," he said stepping all the way into the realm, allowing the glowing construct to release a light that would harmonize and resonate with all of the light around it and in a bright, unbearably blinding flash, disappear completely. It was one with all light, and was no longer able to be seen. So too was Overlord Tensei gone.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Overlord Tensei laughed warmly, as well. "I'm right where you are!" he'd say, as a spitting image of Overlord Tensei would literally split from Ecatael in a projected intangible form made of pure transparent light. "I used my Amaranthine Perfection to become unified with you..." he started to speak in a low, seductive tone, "... in EVERY way..." Every move she made, the projected image standing beside her and stemming from her body would do the same; every feeling she had, it would feel, and vice versa. They were harmonized and constantly resonating through the light.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Overlord Tensei moaned sensually now, caressing her breasts as if they were his own by her own doing. "No Tricks Here, Love -- But I Might Just Show You One Or Two..." swirling the tips of her breats in his hands, he would begin to have an erection -- what would feel like to a woman, her vagina clenching several times over. As he hardened, so did the light image, which would begin to freeze her in place both pleasurably with lower sensations and physically with the light becoming solid crystal. Ecatael should have been stuck in place in the position she was in, like an ice sculpture, and feeling multiple sensations down under as if she were being filled Overlord Tensei's member.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Overlord Tensei, who kept in motion, continued to harden down at the lower levels of the body when the upper levels were shattered through the spurt of movement. Down below, the collision would cause an impact that would repeat itself a number of times before solidifying at a very special 'spot' all the way in the back, sending sensations down the legs and up the spine... Simultaneously crystallizing them in the process, however, but feeling marvelously glorious all the same. "Now You See Why I Call It 'Amaranthine Perfection'..." Overlord Tensei's voice spake out from the folds of light in the room.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:37 pm

Overlord Tensei laughed heartily, the sound bellowing and distorting like the sound of shifting crystal shards when sound hit them in a room, "Funny, I Feel Like I Should Be Saying That To You." As long as she was in motion, she was fine, but that didn't stop the process of crystallization from happening. "Still, I Am Astounded By Your Ability To Maneuver," he complimented as their legs were locked. In the same fashion, he would lock his legs around her, forcing them both into a position on the couch that was at a sitting standstill. "Omnicentricity!" Overlord Tensei cried out, drawing in at a core made directly between their two pelvises and ramming at full power.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Overlord Tensei deconstructed his crystalline construct and had it ground into a fine dust that lingered on the couch. It looked like glitter. "The Same Place I Am~!!" Overlord Tensei did not need to track her movements any longer, for in an intangible form, the particles that were left behind would be what were used as the means of maintaining resonance at a subatomic level, causing the crystalline powder to rise up and converge with the smoke, creating ionic bonds with the smoke particles.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Overlord Tensei kept his construct as a fine crystalline dust in the air regardless. No matter where she was, they were bound in resonance and harmonized, so the many different ways she disappeared and many forms that she could take on were meaningless. Even if she went to a different realm, they would still be connected until some sort of dissonance occurred that caused them to break apart. Fortunately, that dissonance was Overlord Tensei at the moment. "Amaranthine Perfection; Seraphic Voice!" When he spake, he repelled everything with his voice alone, including the construct's particles, which were now spread all over the room. Overlord Tensei, himself, was naught but sound -- a wavelength.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Overlord Tensei resonated throughout the room so that he could actually tell if she were there or not. She was gone. Not a trace. Still, his crystal dust littered the room and his voice could be heard singing and repelling whatever was non-physical in the area.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:15 am

Overlord Tensei managed his way back into this dimension from the Veritas, wearing his all black jacket and slack-like pants through a portal of his own that was created from beyond his own Dimension Gate that rested in his home world. His blue hair draped over a single eye and the collar of his jacket nearly covered his mouth as he side-eyed anyone in the room, saying, "Yo," before giving a lackadaisical two-fingered salute.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:23 am

Overlord Tensei was glad to see that they were so friendly toward him after his appearance from another dimension so randomly. It was clear that they were accustomed to such here and that they were far more sophisticated than it seemed initially. What a relief. Tensei turned a tired eye toward Ramiel, whom he knew through Taomin, though Ramiel would not know this yet. Softly, Overlord Tensei spoke and said, "... Ramiel. Good to see you again." He paused and smiled. "Glad you're doing well." Tensei nodded his head toward the other person, as well, asking, "And you are?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:37 am

Overlord Tensei picked up on the unsettled vibrations in the air, as well, though not emanating from himself, but from the others. They were probably not aware of what type of being he was, even though he looked to be a normal human with a rather rag-tag getup on. "Ah, many pardons," he said formally, walking over toward Ramiel, "I am Overlord Tensei, of the Veritas," he began, speaking to the both of them even though his direction was to Ramiel, "But you may know me as... Taomin."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Overlord Tensei laughed out loud at the shock of Ramiel, understanding it fully. "No, no, no, my friend... Taomin is actually part of me as a whole." It was a bit of a tizzy to explain, but he'd do his best to keep it short and sweet. "I am the true vessel that harbors all of those spirits. Taomin is but one of them, representing myself as a female and my history." It might have been odd to know that there was a male with a female spirit, but he had male spirits, as well. "I am mostly comprised of 7 major spirits with others attached to those spirits depending on their own history. They all live inside of me." A green light shone on his bare, exposed chest, and from that point on, Tensei grew a fox tail that swayed to and fro before fading away in the wind.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:12 pm

Overlord Tensei's gaze veered off to the side somewhat swiftly at that which was said. "I'm Fine," he'd say in a more effeminate fashion, seeing that Ramiel didn't quite get the part where Overlord Tensei was the culmination of Taomin and many other beings as one being. Not that he was expected to with such an explanation given, but it was still... Something sharp to the heart, which is what Taomin was as part of Overlord Tensei -- his very Heart. "The sliver of the Living Shadow is stable," he went on to say, "For, I have released the pent up darkness that was within my Heart, that the larger Living Shadow may be settled." Overlord Tensei's Living Shadow was far greater than just Nyake, for Nyake was but a sliver. "I know I'm a pain, but feel free to take it out on me."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Overlord Tensei was astonished by the response, but felt deeply for it. It warmed him in his Heart, and behind him, a few faded fox tails fluttered by, flapping him away from Ramiel and over to the one that seemed ready to fight. "Omoshiroi..." he uttered, finding the both of their responses interesting, "... Seems like one of you wants to let out some steam on me, though." His eyes flashed with a sanguine gleam as he locked onto Shakeed, Tensei beginning to hover midair. "I don't recall meeting with you, but if you have something against me or some aggression, let's get it out now." The reality around Overlord Tensei became unstable suddenly, something like when a teleporter were about to transition one who used it.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Overlord Tensei crossed his arms and pouted a bit, poking out his lip as he spun around midair, "There Is More To Me Than Meets The Eye." He'd been called 'Over The Top' just one too many times in his life. On the same waves of the teleporter that had teleported Shakeed would Overlord Tensei warp, himself, to said location, since it seemed like Ramiel was already following behind anyway. They should have all met up in the same place, but Overlord Tensei would appear just before Shakeed, in the midst of the sprint, leaving no time nor room to run away. "Settle down," Tensei said, "I just thought you wanted to fight." He touched down on the ground and shrugged his shoulders, arms still crossed and a look of aversion in his eye.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next