The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 12:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

???: "What is your Player Name?"

???: "... Kairo Tymon."

???: "Kairo Tymon: Registered."

Kairo Tymon: "..."

???: "Thank you for joining Digimon Dimensions Online! Please follow the instructions provided for you in the walkthrough in order to acquire your very own Digimon partner!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Virtua
Truth of the Data :: Zettabyte

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 2:42 am

Unlike the other Players, who were already greeted their first time entering the Mainframe City, Kairo Tymon was spoken to by a Digimon that stood behind the entryway. It was a rather rudimentary looking Digimon, seeming to have been constructed out of a small child's imagination, as what they'd envision a cool looking robot would be, to their greatest capacity. It was a whitish-silver color and was rectacular in shape, having prongs for arms, antennae, and a robotic face. This was Tinmon, who, though looking very simple, was a strong Digimon. "WELCOME TO MAINFRAME CITY. VISIT THE LOCAL ESTABLISHMENTS FOR MORE INFORMATION." As it were, it didn't seem like this Tinmon was very sociable, and it seemed much like it was not invested in what it did at all, but simply droned about doing so like a machine. After it finished, it returned to immobile silence, as though deactivating once fulfilling its purpose.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 9:17 am

Kairo Tymon found the Tinmon's greeting a little bland and not very welcoming, but he didn't mind at all, since the Tinmon could be fed up with its job, or a number of other things. He decided not to dwell on it, but made a note of why the Tinmon greeter would be upset at all.

Passing through many Tamers along with his Palmon, he reached a place that looked like a sort of residential facility, and he entered along with Meiun, the Palmon. After he entered, he picked up on something with his interdimensional senses, causing his rippled eyes to fluctuate. "... Meiun..." he said calmly, but sternly, "... I Need To Log Out For A While. I Will Be Back. I Will Save The Game." He pulled out his Digivice. "... I Love You, Meiun. Go Somewhere Safe Or Fun, And Don't Let Anything Happen To You Until I Get Back."

The grim Palmon smirked slightly. "... Wow, you're just gonna up and leave me here all alone all of a sudden, huh? Whatever it is, must be way more important than me..." Clearly it was being sarcastic, but part of it was also serious. "... Yeah, yeah... Go on..."

Kairo Tymon could see that this was hurtful to Meiun, as this would be their first time apart since its hatching, so he took the time to explain something to it. Kneeling down, he rested his hand on its shoulder. "... It The Realm I Am From, Which We Talked About, I Am Not Just A Normal Person -- I Am A Ruler. I Have Greater Responsibilities Than A Normal Person, Who May Be Able To Take Time Off From A Job Or School And Not Affect A Great Deal Of People. That Is Not A Luxury For Me." He slowly embraced the Palmon. "... I Will Not Be Long, And I'll Log Back In Just As Soon As I Am Done." He withdrew from her. "Take Some Of These Bits And Go Pay For A Room And Some Food. We Only Have A Limited Amount, So Do Not Spend It All At Once. Conserve Wisely." He ruffled the Palmon's petals atop its head like hair, standing up simultaneously.

Meiun looked at him and blinked, Bits suddenly transferred to it after he fiddled with the Digivice some. "... Okay then," Meiun finally agreed reluctantly. "... But you'd better be quick about it!" She walked away, toward where one could book a room.

Kairo Tymon's look was still quite stern, but it looked as if there was a sincere care in his eyes as he watched Meiun walk off. "... You Got It, Pal." He closed his eyes, as if in prayer, then activated his Digivice to both Save his progress and log him out, where he'd return to the Veritas.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Virtua
Virtua

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 2:55 am

Some time passed in the Digital World, though time may have seemed very short in passing in the world where Kairo Tymon had gone. The flow of time was different there. Where Kairo Tymon was, a long time had gone by, but a short time would have passed in the Digital World, despite how in the world parallel to it, time moved more slowly than there. So wherever Kairo Tymon did go to for so very long, his Digimon was not lonely for very long; perhaps only a week's time had gone by in the Digital World, despite months having passed since Kairo Tymon's actual departure.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:33 am

When Kairo Tymon finally did log back into his game on Digimon Dimensions Online, it was right before his Digimon, Meiun the Palmon. It looked... Different than before. Its petals were a different color. Instead of being the normal reddish coloration like a normal Palmon, they were violet. But not like the purple petals of an Alraumon -- they were deeper purple; noticeably so. Kairo Tymon wondered what spurred this. "... Meiun? You Look Different Now. What Happened?"

The Palmon, whose eyelids were halfway lowered, with a relative scowl on its face, turned to Kairo Tymon. "... Oh, hey. Took you long enough." She flipped her purple petals like hair. "... Yeah, it turns out that I kinda went through some kinda digital change that wasn't a digivolution, but also wasn't a mutation or a virus. I really don't know what caused it -- it's not really been heard of before." She stroked her petals. "... The most we've seen is Slide Digivolution, but that turns you into an entirely different digimon, regardless of relation to the previous. This isn't that... It's like, some sort of customization thing, or something." She shrugged. "... It just happened, I guess. I felt a little lonely."

It was obvious that she did miss him, but he was sure that she still enjoyed herself. "... Well. I Am Glad That You Found Something Suitable For Yourself, And That This Experience Has Spurred This Anomaly." He stroked her petals, himself. "... My Business Is Done, So I Will Be Able To Stay Here For A While. I Won't Leave Again."

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Virtua
Virtua

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:51 pm

As it turned out, Meiun, the Palmon, had gone to a Digimon Infirmary in order to have its petals checked out, though it didn't deny that it wanted to keep them. It was still in the hospice when Kairo Tymon returned. The doctors and nurses, which were Angel Digimon with gifted healing powers, Piddomon, attended to Meiun already, but one ended up returning for some final remarks.

Nurse Piddomon: "Excuse me, Palmon? Doctor Piddomon told me to tell you that..."

Nurse Piddomon trailed off when it found Kairo Tymon, who was previously not with Meiun. "Hello. Are you this Palmon's Tamer? I'd like to go over the final notes of the tests we've run on it. If you'd like, I can fill you in, if your Palmon hasn't already."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 9:14 am

='Kairo'=
Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 Khrona10
-Khrona-

Kairo Tymon looked upon the Nurse Piddomon, analyzing it. "... Yes..." he responded lowly, "... Something Of A Customization Effect? Something You Say Has Never Happened Before?" Yet, Kairo Tymon knew much differently than perhaps regular Digimon did about their diversity. "... From My World, There Have Been Many Iterations And Generations Of Digimon, From Even Since I Was A Small Child, Which Was Likely A Great Deal Of Time To You All. In That, There Have Been Digimon That Were Alternate Palettes Various Times... Though, The Concept Wasn't -Always- Explained. And No, It Wasn't Like With The Black Digimon, Such As BlackAgumon, Which Could Become Greymon (Blue) {Blue Greymon}. These Were The Exact Same Digimon With Different Custom Colors." Kairo Tymon narrowed his eyes.

"... There Is A Phenomenon Like This In A Sister Realm To Your Own... One Of Spiritual Creatures, Rather Than Digital Ones... And, They Come In Rare Discolorations That Are Known For Their Value In Rarity, And Pristine Shimmering Glittery Sparkle Whenever One Appears. Perhaps, Such An Anomalous Occurrence Has Happened With My Palmon, In This World... Since I Know For A Fact That Discoloration In Digimon Is Both Rare And Has Happened Before..." Perhaps that testimony from a witness from beyond would be helpful to the cultural development of the Digimon in the Digital World, since they couldn't get the data that was destroyed before, such as before the All Delete... Which, only one which witnessed from beyond could bring from that age, like an alien with exotic matter.

Meiun flipped its petals like hair. "... Sounds cool," she sighed darkly, with a somber smile. "... I was just a little lonely, because it has been a while, actually, but... I'm glad to know it turned out alright." She truly was relieved.

Back to top Go down
Player
Custom
Player

Job/hobbies : Custom

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 3:43 am

='Player'=
Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 Delive10
"Quickplay :: Player : NPC."
-Delivery-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online   Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon Fanfic; Digimon Dimensions Online
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3