The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

A New World... A New Me...

Go down 
+2
Grand Tabritha
Yui Tamura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yui Tamura
Vanishing Storm :: Essentia of the Veritas
Vanishing Storm :: Essentia of the Veritas
Yui Tamura

Rooster
Aries Female Points : 113

A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New World... A New Me...   A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

It all seemed like a dream to her: the contrasting world, the man with hair of snow and eyes of sapphire as well as the chill of icy betrayal. Tama watched on, as innocent, invisible bystander to the plight of the man as his "best friend" turned coats and forced him into sworn servitude by using his well-hidden weakness as leverage. Her heart beat in tandem with his, she felt his pain and anguish, but she couldn't understand why. It made sense to leverage someone's weakness against them. It was the correct way to get what you wanted, and Tama didn't personal know this man especially not enough to care for him.

Violently, her body shot up and out of resting, the haori she'd been using as a blanket sliding down to around her waist. The sharp pain of a headache banged at her door, and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly, holding her head, to try to send it away. This was the third time tonight she'd awoken violently after the scene that continued to play in her mind, and she was beginning to get annoyed. 

Who were those people? Why did images of them keep invading her dreams? And why did she feel so connected to the man who was hurting inside, but wore a smile to mask it? Tama wanted answers to these question, but didn't have anyone who could help her solve them. For as long as she could remember... she'd always been alone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tempora
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:46 pm

--------------- Many Hours Later -----------------

The Myst had grown extremely thick in this region, as had been before Tama left her area of rest. From it, a great black shadow formed, wings spread wide in the night. It cut through the fog silently, barely allowing its form to be made out whilst it maneuvered through the shadows of the trees. Its wings would seem to blend in with the numerous overlapping and intersecting shadows cast by the moonlight. Finally, the black shadow ceased in one of the large trees that formed the Mystic Woods. Its eyes glowed in the darkness and its form, a dark blot upon the pale-faced moon.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:48 pm

The light of the Blue Moon that hovered over the Dusk and gave it the beautiful Midnight Bleue glow that it did would suddenly alter to a light shade of lavender, before the face that was normally plastered upon the moon would take the form of a beautiful girl, yet only faintly, and wrapped in a haze of dark clouds of rising Myst so that it would be difficult for all to see save for the one she was looking at, which just so happened to, at this point, be the Shinsanity of Light trapped in a form that was not its own.

"Awww~! I remember you! You helped me and Ty-kun out when we were going through our little thing! He knows I love Owls..."

The face in the moon would smile lovingly at the memory, reminiscing on the nostalgic being that had been resting in this forest for so very long, trapped in this form without its master, the God of Light to release it from its imprisoned form.

"Go out and find your master, little birdy. I'll even let you assume your true form." The Myst that passed through the forest would suddenly turn a deep violet for a moment or two, washing over the Great CryptOwl and allowing it to assume its True Form as the awakening Shinsanity of Light, where it would be allowed to do the bidding of the Hikarigami and connect to it, even without having had direct contact with it yet. She had a soft spot for owls, and the Shinsanity of Light was the purest and one of the most powerful of each of the Shinsanities, anyway, so, it was killing two birds with one stone... Figuratively speaking.

With the same rolling Myst that passed over the creature would the lavender moon and the face within it pass away, returning to Blue as the fog rolled over and returned to its normal color as well. She was already on her way to the Next Stop.
Back to top Go down
Tempora
Tempora

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:23 am

The Great CryptOwl nodded as it was washed over with the awesome power of the Friday the Thirteenth Fairy, allowing the initial energetic transformation to occur. It would take off into the night, shooting up as a beam of light toward Where It Was Feeling The Energy of the Hikarigami welling up. There was nothing more for it here. When it got to the Hikarigami, it would reveal its true form.
(9:09)

Tempora Tensei is a Hikarigami (Light Goddess) of the Veritas, specifically being the Time Goddess after inheriting the title of the head 'Hikarigami' from her mother and father, Teleine and Teus, who are the other two Hikarigami. She is the one who maintains all things temporal in the Veritas. Before acquiring the 'Gear Of Time', which powers all temporal events in the Veritas, and also serves as part of her essence, she was known simply as Magenta, and still goes by that name often. Though she had a physical form and an Appearance, Tempora tends to remain surrounded in a veil of light known as 'Vilon', and to remain ambiguously among the folds of time until a time of her choosing to reveal her actual form underneath her veil of 'Timelight'.

I Know I Can... ~~ (Battle Theme)
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 am

"... An open line...?" an apparitious voice said with a snicker that eventually turned into a giggle. "Upupupu... We'll be back for you~!" the faded form of a face phased in from beyond, her eyes narrowed, licking her lips, *whisperwhisperandallyou'reconnectedtowhisperwhisper*Just as quickly as it came did it fade away, about to take care of other business for those who had 'Stopped Suddenly.' *whisperwhispernoneedforclutterafterallwhisperwhisper*
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:05 pm

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World... A New Me...   A New World... A New Me... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World... A New Me...
Page 1 of 1