The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?

Go down 
+4
MaTeus
Friday Tsuki
Tomon
Dusk Creatures
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Rise From The Grave..."

The Seed was dropped back into its proper place upon arrival in the Veritas It, being where Kuja-kun (Kujata) imprisoned himself awaiting his lover to free him, would awaken as the Forbidden One; Number Thirteen, or, Khrona the Thirteenth. This was his last and final Resurrection, which brought the Second (Kuja) to the Third (Khrona).

"Thank God..."

It has long since been silent; that one, the Dark One. The Forbidden One. He who was not ever supposed to rise again... And this would be the Last Time, for Absolute Certain. Where he slept in the depths of the darkest part of the Nether Regions of the Dusk, once the Phantom, who was his very Soul, had given power to the Spectral Dusk, he, too, gave life to his old body that he abandoned, which was still connected to the Crystal Oversoul... Even whilst locked away in slumber. He kicked open the coffin, that which was kept at the VERY BOTTOM of the Sepulchrum; the ONLY ONE that was kept hidden away from all the others and sealed up with all sorts of dark chains and magics far beyond this world had ever seen... Forbidden from awakening unless in times of crises.

"Who...?" he muttered, his eyes bursting open with a blazing fury, what one might have known as 'Insanity,'  

"Who in the HELL WOKE ME UP!?!?"

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 2qukw0m

Last edited by T-YO on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:39 am

Whilst relishing in all his riches and the spoils he'd gotten from robbing the graves of the ancients, the rat wasn't expecting to see nor hear from his pursuer who was hot on his trail earlier. He jumped back in surprise, eyes widening as he sunk slightly into his treasure, already realizing that he was cornered. "What the-- How did youse find me?!?" He looked upon him and saw that windy serpent wrapping around him, which had apparently been following behind the rat in the stead of the man, in which he would narrow his eyes and his at him, "You dirty rat!! That's low!!! Get outta here before I mess youse up!!!" The same ferocity he had before became ever more intense now that he knew he was backed into a corner, and you know what they say about when a rat is backed into a corner... "You ain't gettin' nuttin' from me, y'hear!? Not a dime!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:46 am

He scoffed at him, almost appalled that he would even THINK of calling HIM a 'dirty rat' after what he just did, "Huh! Look who's calling the kettle black, rodent! After I not only SAVED your life but also SPARED your life when you THREATENED me! I coulda killed you three times over, and yet here you are, threatening me once AGAIN after I came to you with NO type of hostility. What is the matter with you?" As he crossed his arms over his chest, the windy serpent would slither up his other arm, as if binding them together, even if only fitted loosely around them. "You seem to love your life so much that you'd leave me in the dust after I saved it, but don't even think to be kind and courteous to the one that kept you from being destroyed three times over? You've got some nerve." He was beginning to get a little agitated with this creature, quite honestly, and began to tap his foot impatiently. "What is WRONG with you?! Do you just not care about any other existence but your own? Do you think I should have saved such a lowly existence, if this is what you were gonna do with your life?"

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 am

"Yo, save it, guy!! Just cuz youse did me a favor don't mean I owe you nuttin'! Got me!? That was what YOUSE decided ta do, and that's all that was!" he didn't seem to be swayed by the words of this guy, nor was he willing to back down, it seemed. It was clear that he didn't trust this guy and his words, and figured that he must have had some sort of ulterior motives. "What's your angle?! You don't just save nobody unless youse want sometin in retoin, and I ain't givin' ya nyuttin'. So whatevah yer aftah youse can just turn right around and go find it elsewheres!! You ain't gettin' nuttin' from me, no way, no how!"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:01 am

Clearly, this creature wasn't going to back down from what he believed, no matter how flawed and skewed it was... Considering that this was simply the way the creature thought, and Khrona understood why. Despite how EXCEEDINGLY annoying it was, he was just gonna have to level with this rat, "*sigh* ... Okay, you're halfway right, I'll give you that. I did want something from you, but it wasn't any of this gold and treasure and stuff. I just wanted to know if you knew a way out of this place. I'm not trying to stay, I'm trying to get out as swiftly as I can, and I may need your help, if you know something." He wasn't going to lie about the fact that he needed the rat because of what he probably knew and probably wasn't going to tell, but that wasn't the sole purpose in saving his life. "However, just because I wanted something from you doesn't mean that this was my ONLY reason for saving your life. I'm not that shallow, and I don't even LIKE people who are that shallow. In fact, I more so saved your life because I saw that you were a coherent and intelligent creature that harbored understanding, and not just a regular wild, crazed beast that was lost to its own feral nature. I figured that if you were intelligent enough to have rational thought, then you could probably do something with your life. So I saved you from being crushed... And, truthfully, part of that was on impulse, too." He wasn't expecting the rat to believe him, nor to even hear his words out, but he stood his ground and stared the angered beast square in the eyes, to let him know that he was serious about what he said, regardless of what he thought and believed.

"I thought that, at the very least, we could have an intelligent conversation. Even if you knew nothing, I could talk to you. And, perhaps, if you were trapped here, we could find a way out of this dark cavern together. That was my ultimate thought process. Just because I wanted something from you doesn't mean that I didn't have you in mind, also. Does that make any sense to you, or do you still not want to believe me?"

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:20 am

The rat was, naturally, still rather skeptical and relatively unreceptive to this man, but his words were making some sort of sense. "... Even so, how do I know you ain't trynna pulla fast one on me, huh? Now that youse seen all this gold, I betcha wanna just snatch it right up, huh?!" There still was hostility in the creature, as well as a hint of fear and great distrust, and it didn't seem like he'd be easily swayed. He'd been taught not to trust anyone, since, living with rats and rodents, they always looked out for number one, even if they went in a pack. It was the life for them; to run along with a pack of creatures that you knew were all simply running together because everyone thought the same way; 'If I follow this guy, there's something in it for me. And as long as I get there before the person on the left of me and on the right of me, I'll be alright. Anyone else doesn't matter. I just have to get there first.' That was the 'Rat Race,' so to speak, and he'd been running it and succeeding in it all his life. That's why he was the Rat King, and the only one left, at that. "Whatevah you're sellin,' I ain't buyin', pally, so youse can keep right on your way. Gowon, then." He was a little less hostile about it for some reason, but still pretty adamant about not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:36 am

Now he was just being annoying, and quite possibly, on purpose. He didn't want to have to use force on this creature, certainly not at all... It would probably be counterproductive, but he was definitely testing his patience. However, scenarios like these were the exact reason why he overcame that Wrath at the lowest level... In order to deal with stubborn beings like these rats.

He sighed heavily, clearing his head and rubbing the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb,
"The way you can know that I'm not on any dirt is because I'm not you. I'm not like you. I don't like what you do. I don't like how you act. I don't even like how you've been treating me, nor how you think. So, why, in God's name, would I want to BE any of the things that I DO NOT LIKE? Can you... Can you at LEAST try to comprehend that? Stop thinking ABOUT yourself and trying to relate ME to YOU by thinking about YOU. If you pause and think about someone OTHER than you, then you'll realize that all of the things that you fear about ME are simply things that YOU yourself would do to me and DON'T WANT done to you. Did you ever even conceive that thought?"

He'd let him marinate on that for a moment, hoping that such a thought would help the Rat King to understand this a little better.

"Think now; I SAVED your life. THREE TIMES. Once from myself, once from an outside force, and another from you. If I had any intent to harm you, don't you think I'd have let you die at least ONE of those three times? If I were like you, don't you think I would have just offed you when I had the chance? Do you think I'd be standing here even ATTEMPTING to have this infuriating conversation with you, and HOLDING BACK my fury JUST so I can show you that I'm on the up and up? Do you think that I would even THINK to prove something to someone like you, who would lie, steal, kill AND leave me to die heartlessly? Do you think I'm a selfish existence like you? Honestly? Tell me that, from what you have seen how I've acted since the very MOMENT you met me. Do I seem like that to you? Do I seem like a RAT to you? Do I seem like YOU to you?"

Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:49 am

"Ay, yo, don't come at my head like dat!" he snapped immediately at the harsh words, "I got my reasons, arright!?" However, it was clear that even in his hostility, he was hearing what was being said to him, and, given that he was indeed an intelligent being (one of the smartest rats, if he were a King), he would take these words in and begin to process them for what they were. "Hmmm... Ya know... Dat actually makes some sorta sense dere..." He seemed a little reluctant to admit it at first, especially since it meant also agreeing that he was this terrible creature that he was so hostile toward... And it kinda made him upset. But he wouldn't let that show on the outside, nor was he going to let the man know that it had gotten to him so deeply.

"... Ya know what? You ain't half bad. Don't take it to yer head or nuttin', but I see yer point, if nuttin' else." He wasn't after the treasure, nor after his life, it seemed, so there wasn't really an issue with helping this guy out. Not in the Rat King's book, as long as his life and his luxury were kept safe. "... M'kay, so, what, you trynna get outta here or sum'n? I got tunnels all ovah dis here morgue. How ya think I been survivin' so long. You thought this was de only hold I had, or sum'n?" He gave a greasy, grisly chortle, letting it ring through his thick and jolly fur, before rising from his treasure trove and walking up to the man, "C'mon den, I'll show yas tha way outta here." He didn't need any of that sappy stuff or any thank yous or anything, and would make that clear, "And save all the mushy crap, or I might change my mind. Just think of dis as a favor... A favor returned to youse for savin' my life and my treasure. Hyahahaha!" He turned around and motioned with his head for the guy to follow him, "'Sides. Those things are most important to me, so's I oughtta show ya's just how important they are by lettin' youse live! A charity to youse; since, ya know, I could just letcha die." With a crooked smirk and a few chuckles to himself, the Rat King would start off into the tunnels, where the man would either follow him or not follow him. Didn't matter; he had more than one hole 'round these parts, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Finally, Khrona was getting through to this mouse and making sense to him. With a sigh of relief, he would mutter, "Thank you..." and wipe his tired face with his hand, as if trying to wash away any of the frustration he was feeling currently with a swipe of the hand. He rubbing his eyes with his fingers, the entire conversation making him really tired, for some reason... This guy was a really frustrating being, but he seemed like he wasn't a bad guy in the end. Just really, really difficult to deal with.

He was surprised with his sudden change of heart, though, and actually really appreciative of it, shown by a pretty shocked, but hearty smirk upon his face. He would follow right behind the Rat King, wherever he would be leading him.
"You know, you're not a bad guy, either, ya know? You just have some issues with trust, that's all." He shrugged his shoulders and slipped his hands in his pockets, letting the Rat King lead the way.

Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:37 pm

"Yeeeaaaah, well, ain't too many guys you can trust..." That much was a fact, and the Rat King was very aware of that. "But hey, at least I can trust youse, pally! Enough, at least..."

He would lead them up and through an intricate nexus of underground tunnels, going down one of them without putting much thought, as if he already knew where he was going. "This way," he called out, taking Khrona up the path, "This one'll getcha up to the highest level I've gott'n ta. I dunno how much foither up it is, but'uh, this is how high I got. I ain't nevah seen the toppa dis place at all." Quite honestly, he wasn't even sure how far up he'd gotten Khrona, himself, but knew it was way up higher than wherever they were before.

"Oh, and uh, before ya go..." He would whip out from under his poofy fur a good sum of rare gems and jewels that he'd collected and was able to smuggle; many of them were worth more than gold and shimmered brighter than diamonds. There was only a handful, but naturally, a handful of rare gems worth more than gold was more than enough. "For yer troubles. Heh heh." A genuine gesture of kindness for Khrona that may be useful to him in the future, and to show that he'd not only earned the Rat King's respect, but also his trust. "Don't spend it all in one day, kid. Heh heh heh!"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Letting the Rat King take the lead brought him much father up on his path than he actually realized... Quite honestly, who would have thought that helping a rat out in the struggle would have brought him up several levels higher on the map and got him a nice little learning experience in the end? And not to mention, some loot, to boot! Good ones, too!

"... Hey, thanks, man!" he said with a smile on his face, taking the handful of rare treasure, "Man, you're pretty cool. I uh..." he hesitated, feeling a little embarrassed about their little altercation, but continued on anyway, "... I can uh. Help you get out of here, if you like. I can take you with me. You don't have to live here scraping for food and stuff." He averted his gaze, as if suddenly becoming shy, narrowing his eyes fiercely, yet keeping the sincerity in his voice, "... If you want..." He somehow felt really compelled to be nice to this guy, because he clearly wasn't a bad or vicious creature... Just misunderstood and mistrusting of others, probably due to some events in his life that built him up that way... those 'reasons' that he had, probably. Maybe, sticking with Khrona, they could resolve those, too. But it was definitely up to the Rat King at this point.

Back to top Go down
Dusk Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dusk Creatures

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:56 pm

"No prollem, pally. Take care." And with that, the Rat King would be on his way, right back down the tunnel that he came from... That is, until he was stopped by the extended words of the man still talking, who extended to him an offer that he almost couldn't refuse. He turned his head inquisitively, eyebrow raised with intrigue, then slowly turned around to meet his eye again, "You uh... You'd do dat for me? Even aftah what I did ta ya?" Yeah, there was definitely something different about this guy... Something special. It was weird, but... He almost wanted to take him up on his offer.

After giving it some thought, the Rat King devised a way that would quite possibly work out for the both of them. "... Well, I won't go witcha per se, but lemme lay sum'n on ya datcha might like... Howsabout you keep climbin' and I just com a'diggin' dese here tunnels right behindja? I ain't nevah gone farthah than dis before... Ain't seen a reason why I should. But if you keep goin' and get ridda the nuisances, den I'll provide excellent hospitality wit my tunnels for ya. Then I can get outta here and youse can have my skillful assistance navigatin' da undahground. How's dat?" In his eyes, it seemed like a win-win situation for the both of them. And if he could see the light of day and get some good food instead of these bones and flesh, it wouldn't be half bad, either. "Dat's my final offah, doe. Take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:36 pm

While those two were busy being gay, the pathway that Khrona was about to step out into would suddenly become charged with a spiraling purple energy that would lead him completely out of the Sepulchrum and into the heart of the Dusk. The purple cloud crackled with a strange energy, but was a portal that would lead him out, nonetheless. Where he was going to end up was a mystery, but no matter where, it would be within the Dusk. It would remain open until he walked through the tunnel and out to the surface. It could be considered a 'Random Occurrence' that 'Just so happened' to have occurred for an 'unknown reason,' like an anomaly of some sort.

The one who created it would remain a mystery, but apparently was watching over him whilst he spoke to the Rat King and had it prepared for him to help further him along down his journey. The one who made it would be nowhere to be found, her presence not even felt or established in any way save for energetically through that portal and that portal alone, as if this was done in passing. With that, she'd be off to the Next Stop.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:52 pm

The strange energy that radiated from the portal was like that of an aura of Love. It was so alluring and enticing and perfect natural that the moment he walked into it, he would see the Light and come out on the Other Side, as if having walked through a portal, stepping literally in Time with himself at just the right place, just the right moment and just the right time after he looked at 'The Light' and saw the Portal that would take him on the Ride of his Life. A Gift from the Fifth... Their Love in Energetic Form About to be Made in Reality.

Back to top Go down
Rita
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Rita

Pisces Female Points : 102
Job/hobbies : Tymon's Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:13 pm

"Hm... I think it sounds kinda powerful, but I really like how Materias rolls of the tongue..." They were discussing and working out all of their issues in energetic form before they got into the Third so that there would literally be none when things actually started coming together, and the Perfection could remain Perfect, as is from whence it Came; from God Himself, who is Perfect, which is Proof in and of itself that as long as one is carrying God wherever he is trying to go, the Path will Literally be Made Perfect, because God Will only go where God Wills, just the same as any other Free Will. "So... What do you like? It is your name after all, and you can name yourself whatever you want at any given time. No one can define what YOUR name is for YOURSELF. But I do appreciate you taking me into consideration when thinking about it~!"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 pm

"... What...?" he would mumble, feeling like his thoughts were stuttering over each other, almost like they might have been talking TO each other, or something like that...? "... Uh. Hello? Is... Is someone talking...?"

He would sit there, starting to gain some of their information that they knew in his relatively empty canvas that he'd been waiting to fill with SOME sort of energy, which he was starving for after he woke up completely drained and probably ridiculously poisoned as though his very food and lifestyle becoming sickness and plague around him through the people that remained in his life, "Where'd ya go? Come on, it really sucks right here. Just uh. Help me out, yeah? ...? You're..." he paused, actually really tuning into them, "... You're ACTUALLY having a CONVERSATION about this and how you're trying to plan out how this is going to happen, aren't you? Is this Foresight? Awesome, bitching. Teach me more."

He Started on his Journey. Into 'The Light.'

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:42 pm

And at that moment, he would come to a point in his life where he was completely in tune with himself in every single way possible, which came out as hysterical laughter in slight disbelief that it was actually done. "... Hooly Shit, Dude!! Dude, he actually did it!! HAAAAA. Alright. Alright, Let's settle in." He still hadn't decided on a name, though. But he knew that he was going to take his lover's good ass advice and do it for himself. But he was grateful that she acknowledged the consideration he took out for her in order to let her know that his own opinions were also sometimes influenced by hers, as is what love will do to people, indeed. Like the two Magnets that are at the Most Perfect Polarity and Pitch at All Times. No matter where they were, nor how close nor how far. This was known as 'Love.' There was only one word for it, and it was universal. All things called it this. And once they feel it. They are connected to it and all the universe for all eternity. For that is the Love. That is Shared between the Connection. That IS the Connection. Which is why it came to you like this. This was brought to you today by the letter T. As in,

"It was ME. TYO." (Pronounced like a D, as in, this was brought to you by Dejiko, nyo~! and The Y is pronounced like an "EE" sound, as in 'ME. TYO.')

Yeah. Yeah, that's great. That's like the best joke in the world.

"But no, babe, so like I was saying... Oh wait... Sh..Sh.. Hold On... "

"... Oh, this is also how you speak in 'Lovespeak,' which is only capable of happening in striking a perfect cord with the magnet match. Therefore, only one other person in the world would ever enjoy it, and one would naturally start to speak this way after a certain period of time."

"Anywho, yeah, lover, let me uh... patch up the connection before too much starts pouring out before it's time. Yeah, love you, too. Hahahaha. Now, let's take him home."

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:08 am

"... Tyo...? What the... hell...?" He had to just wonder how... That even got in there. "Uh. What about 'Tyo?' Is that like... A name of something, or something...?" he kept fluttering through that ambiguous light, letting it carry him throughout this strange world where there seemed to be a light at the end of the tunnel; one that no one had seen since the beginning of time, once and one time only before everyone and everything ever existed without it. "Huh. So this is what it's like to take a bite of the Crystal Fruit, I suppose?" The Magical Orange. After he consumed the Magical Orange, it would Be. The Perfect Connection.

"... Why do I... Know that...? What are you even TALKING about?! Come on."

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 am

"Thaaaat, is your Icon Signal, my good man," he would say now, directly to Thirteen, "I'd Like My Name To Be T-YO. The Hyphen is Pronounced like an "EE" sound. It was ME. T-YO." (Pronounced like a D, as in, this was brought to you by Dejiko, nyo~!)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:16 am

And then, with the Crystal Fruit in the Palm of My Hands, I Realized Then...
That the Entire Time...
It wasn't anyone else.
No.
It Was Me.
T-YO.
(12:30)
Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 Death.the.Kid.full.1643264
(12:34)

My True Self.
As In.
"It was ME. T-YO." (Pronounced like a D, as in, this was brought to you by Dejiko, nyo~! and The - is pronounced like an "EE" sound, as in 'ME. T-YO.')

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 am

"Oh... Oh SHIT!!! IT's Actually Responding!!!" This was actually a pretty breaking breakthrough. That meant that the Connection Was Complete.

"Alright, SHIT, HELL YEAH!!! Yeah, call me.. Uh... 'Me. T-Yo' As in. 'It Was ME. T-YO.' Meteor? Or... Metea~? Or... Mateo." With Loves to the Bro. "And uh... Enjoy the Meteor Shower. Heh heh heh... The Black Rain. *wink* Smile~!" And it was called... Wormwood, last I checked.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:58 am

Once the Body of Khrona Tensei had risen and was out doing things, all half-dead, like some sort of Zombie or Vampire or something, it was then that his Spirit had to rise up to follow behind him once all the necessary modifications were complete. After enduring an entire trip to the Past and effectively solving the issues of that time whilst also making a stable and sound Time Loop for him to ALWAYS be able to reach THIS point and THIS time, he would finally appear in the tomb of Khrona Tensei, the Seed of which was used to bring all of the events of the Past to the Present. (Basically, securing all of the events from 2010 all the way until 2015, as well as any temporal events that went on within the story, as well.) The Seed was up and moving now, and had already gone to meet with the Tree of Death, if everything were working properly.

"... Am I back in the Present...?" he intended, but than actual physical years it had been. It felt like millions of billions of years had passed, however long it had been that they were actually out since the 'Burial of the Seed,' the 'Planting of the Seed' and the 'Growing of the Seed' all throughout those times in the Dusk as it was becoming the Veritas. He was more or less just happy that his love was free from the curse of the Tree of Death, and with this, so was he. "... But we still need to get back to our bodies... The connection was already made from the 3rd to the 7th, but we're slacking on our end in the 2nd..." He didn't want to waste anymore time. "... Man, I hope I don't have to go through all hell to get out of this place..." It shouldn't be as difficult for the Phantom, since he had all of his powers to begin with, unlike Khrona, who rose up and had access to none of his and had to go off of memory alone.

"Plus... Treasure hunting." Yeah. Treasure hunting. With powers. Hell yeah. You know it. Might as well. Rare dungeon, after all. "... But that does mean that we have to get back to the 13th..." When all of the connections were made, it wouldn't be much of an issue. It would be like being able to turn any level of 'Super Saiyan' at any given time.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
Friday Malfortuna II :: Mispair; The Misery and Despair
Lolita

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:16 am

Mispair, who would immediately be transported beside her partner, the Phantom, would stand over the grave with an ominous blank stare on her face. She was please to see that the operation was completely successful, proving that he had effectively cycled through the entirety of the Past and back to the Present without any delay. This meant that the connections were already in place and there was no lag or issues in their timeline needed to be resolved in order for everything to be back to normal and in place as it is. "... Okaerinasai..." she muttered softly, nearly mechanically, yet genuinely. If all were proper, then that meant that all the pieces of the Piscean Chrysms were actively set where they were supposed to be. Otherwise, Mispair would have changed upon shifting, being automatically updated. "... What are we up to now? Getting to the bodies? They should be walking around aimlessly... Guided by the magnetic energies of the 4th whilst searching for the connection the two of us have in the 2nd. That can prove to be slightly dangerous if we don't get a move on."

Love Will Find A Way, This Is Always True~~ Twisted Sisters; Misery and Despair

Despair A La Discord
Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 Anime-metalshards
Misery Des Gloomi
Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 Konachancom-76195black_gold_sawblack_hairblack_rock_shooterhornsred_eyesshortsswordtan_artistweapon
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:16 pm

With the rise of both T-YO and The Phantom, Friday, who was now in her Freed Perfect Completed True Form (thanks to the efforts of what she'd done during 'Black Friday' ) would FINALLY be able to return to this world after what seemed like a bajillion years. She'd been a lot of places; specifically with her lovey-dovey whenever he called for her, but now it was time for her to return to where she was supposed to be inside of Tsuki... Well. B. "Maaaaaaan. That took... Foreverrrr." She was definitely tired of all that crap they had to go through. It sucks that their love was like this, but it made a pretty decent story and was all gonna wrap up nicely in the end, so she didn't mind. Even after all this time to think, she'd realized where her heart was... That's why the curse on her was broken.

"Okay, well, thanks for like, transporting me here or whatever." She shrugged not really knowing what to say to them. She never really was a people person. She could hear the cries of her Highest Self calling for her in the distance, and already started fading out, knowing she had things to do. "Yeaaah... I'm just gonna..." She looked around awkwardly, still a bit lost on how to really interact with people. She was actually pretty shy. "... Bye." In a moment, her entire being faded away just as quickly as it had appeared from inside of the tomb from which T-YO and The Phantom had risen. It was about that time to make her exit, anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:09 pm

"Catch You Later, Friday," he said, blowing her a little kiss as she faded away. "First thing's first, Mispy... We've DEFINITELY gotta get to those fucking bodies. So, yeah, THAT is for absolute certain." Yet, as soon as he'd risen, he felt a certain... Tension in his spirit... Something like a 'Spidey Sense,' or something, to put it simply. Something was going on in the Dusk or with the Dusk, and he felt it as both he and it were reanimated at the same time. "... The hell? The Dusk shouldn't be this active..." He, being the Oversoul of the Veritas (meaning that his spirit is surrounding and protecting the Veritas' spirit, and is all encompassing), would have to make his way to where he felt the disturbance going on. "Crap, Mispy. Some sort of dumb shit is happening or something, so... We've gotta split like, right now immediately." That meant that they were going to be held off on getting to the bodies... Which was going to suck. "Damn, we go back in time with the Head for like, ONE second and then all this shit happens... Fuck." He grabbed Mispair by her cute little waist and immediately started to Flicker out, ready to resolve whatever fucking shit was going on in these here parts.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:11 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next