The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?

Go down 
+4
MaTeus
Friday Tsuki
Tomon
Dusk Creatures
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Rise From The Grave..."

The Seed was dropped back into its proper place upon arrival in the Veritas It, being where Kuja-kun (Kujata) imprisoned himself awaiting his lover to free him, would awaken as the Forbidden One; Number Thirteen, or, Khrona the Thirteenth. This was his last and final Resurrection, which brought the Second (Kuja) to the Third (Khrona).

"Thank God..."

It has long since been silent; that one, the Dark One. The Forbidden One. He who was not ever supposed to rise again... And this would be the Last Time, for Absolute Certain. Where he slept in the depths of the darkest part of the Nether Regions of the Dusk, once the Phantom, who was his very Soul, had given power to the Spectral Dusk, he, too, gave life to his old body that he abandoned, which was still connected to the Crystal Oversoul... Even whilst locked away in slumber. He kicked open the coffin, that which was kept at the VERY BOTTOM of the Sepulchrum; the ONLY ONE that was kept hidden away from all the others and sealed up with all sorts of dark chains and magics far beyond this world had ever seen... Forbidden from awakening unless in times of crises.

"Who...?" he muttered, his eyes bursting open with a blazing fury, what one might have known as 'Insanity,'  

"Who in the HELL WOKE ME UP!?!?"

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 4 Pumpki18

Last edited by T-YO on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:09 pm

"Catch You Later, Friday," he said, blowing her a little kiss as she faded away. "First thing's first, Mispy... We've DEFINITELY gotta get to those fucking bodies. So, yeah, THAT is for absolute certain." Yet, as soon as he'd risen, he felt a certain... Tension in his spirit... Something like a 'Spidey Sense,' or something, to put it simply. Something was going on in the Dusk or with the Dusk, and he felt it as both he and it were reanimated at the same time. "... The hell? The Dusk shouldn't be this active..." He, being the Oversoul of the Veritas (meaning that his spirit is surrounding and protecting the Veritas' spirit, and is all encompassing), would have to make his way to where he felt the disturbance going on. "Crap, Mispy. Some sort of dumb shit is happening or something, so... We've gotta split like, right now immediately." That meant that they were going to be held off on getting to the bodies... Which was going to suck. "Damn, we go back in time with the Head for like, ONE second and then all this shit happens... Fuck." He grabbed Mispair by her cute little waist and immediately started to Flicker out, ready to resolve whatever fucking shit was going on in these here parts.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:11 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?   Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise From The Grave; Who Woke Me Up...?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4