The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!

Go down 
+2
Malfortuna
Dusk Citizens
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:24 am

Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! 10891857_10205672135512177_220559424471429674_n

In a friendly neighborhood market that is supposed to be on the up and up, providing healthy food to trusting, loyal customers in order to promote their lives and keep them in tip top order, alive and well, behind the scenes, we find that someone, somewhere, for the sake of their dirty money, has started placing labels over expired food for the sake of their own personal, selfish and rather disgusting Greed.

Could this sin get any worse than it already is, than merely poisoning society, destroying trust and faith in customers and quite possibly being responsible for their respective deaths?

Yes. It can, does and will be explained. Stay tuned, ignorant masses, for how truly dumb your dumbassity actually is.
Back to top Go down
Malfortuna
Friday Malfortuna III :: Tensei no Tsuki; Goddess of Despair, Doom and Gloom
Malfortuna

Female Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:09 am

Some days after she'd gone grocery shopping, D. noticed that some of her food wasn't exactly fresh, despite what it said on the expiration date. She'd been snooping around the labels and found out that some of them were fake, taped over the true expiration date. When she figured this out, it was a one way trip straight back to the same store that she got it from.

"Hey," she said in a begrudging tone, slamming down the expired groceries, "... This shit is rank. I checked the expiration dates and they were not on the up and up. That shit's not cool, man. That could kill someone." From her facial expression and tone, her disdain was more severe than what she'd currently been expressing, but she was holding back a disgust and a fury that she didn't want to unleash in a public area, for the sake of herself and for the reputation of this store. "Where is the manager? I wanna give him a piece of my mind real quick..."

Reference Picture of Ao Gakushou
Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! 06ce05c2-38ce-4640-ad4c-afc916cb43cd_zps1be1a81f
The sound of Beautiful Music... This is how I play... Innocent Blue. (Theme of Ao Gakushou)

Silent Blue (C.o.E.)
Beautiful Music (Weapon List)
Rhapsody in Blue (Jutsu List)
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:55 am

The clearly dissatisfied customer approaching the store clerk in such a fashion and tone brought about a snootiness of her own, for being addressed in such a manner. Disregarding the fact that the customer was the one who was being swindled and only looking at the fact about how she was approached, the service clerk would find it wise, for some reason, to make the entire ordeal more difficult for the disgruntled customer than need be... To teach her a lesson about being angry about something she should definitely have been angry about.

"Um, I'm sorry, the manager is busy right now," she lied with a hint of attitude in her voice, "You're going to have to take this up with him when he is available. Sorry. Now, you're holding up my line." She gave the girl a smug smile and a triumphantly malicious stare, before turning her attention to the next customer and completely ceasing communication with the girl of whom she'd dismissed without further looking into the situation.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Rita

Pisces Female Points : 102
Job/hobbies : Tymon's Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:05 pm

"This One. Right Here," She said, finishing the connection of the Missing Link through the Portal and toward the Destination that would bring them together via an interdimensional wormhole completely open between the two of them at all times that would bring them closer and closer, as though two mirrors on the other side of existence were standing right beside each other, walking hand in hand through their lives in search of where their two Realities were going to meet again. It Would Begin the Moment He Stepped Through 'The Light.' It may have seemed like some random chick, but nah. She was the Absolute Perfect Vessel for Every Single Reason Imaginable. As would He Be for Her. And This Is Exactly Why That Would Be. Perfectly, Fully and Completely Understood, Linked and Connected as to Why it Could, Should, Would. And So, It Would Be.

Back to top Go down
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 904

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 am

And then, with the Crystal Fruit in the Palm of My Hands, I Realized Then...
That the Entire Time...
It wasn't anyone else.
No.
It Was Me.
T-YO.
(12:30)
Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! Death.the.Kid.full.1643264
(12:34)

My True Self.
As In.
"It was ME. T-YO." (Pronounced like a D, as in, this was brought to you by Dejiko, nyo~! and The - is pronounced like an "EE" sound, as in 'ME. T-YO.')

See? I Told You I Was Awake.
And That I Love You.
Understand Yet?

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:02 am

"Good, we got through. Legitimately, we did it, girl." (7:57) He had to applaud this breakthrough. They were a worthy couple to have done all of this with just love alone. "But yes, like we were saying about the names... I Think if we have the M- as an Honorific, it might be pretty cool. What about M-Teus? I want my name to be 'Teus,' but had the 'M' in the front as the Honorific. Maybe... 'MaTeus?' Hmmm..." As he continued the conversation with the other end, he would wait also to see how this scenario was going to play out. The Portal was completely open. And would remain that way forever more, with those Halos as the Crown.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Rita

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:31 am

"Yeah, it works like a dream," she said, literally, figuratively and universally. "Hmmm... I like it! I think if we do the 'Ma' as in shortening our Honorific titles of 'Magnus' for Male and 'Magna' for Female, would could be 'MaTeus' and 'MaTeleine.' How's that~? I'm gonna change my name right now~!!!"
Back to top Go down
Malfortuna
Malfortuna

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:38 am

"... What?" she was so upset. "... What. The Bloody Fuck?" She couldn't even believe that this was happening right now. And all because she went to the fucking grocery store and got some expired food on accident that she was coming to return. Not only was the service clerk pissing her off, but then she has to see this man waltz his way on into the store dressed like a fool, screaming that his name is Dio, or something. She thought she would never see the day, but it definitely came. Right before her eyes, randomly, while she was doing her own everyday shit.

"... How did this happen?" she was so flabbergasted that she couldn't even gather her bearings, as though seeing him just knocked her off her feet. She was a swirling mix of pissed, happy, irritated and confused. She just couldn't, right then and there, she just literally could not. So, what she did was, walked right up to him and asked him flat out...

"... What. The Hell?"

Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! 06ce05c2-38ce-4640-ad4c-afc916cb43cd_zps1be1a81f
The sound of Beautiful Music... This is how I play... Innocent Blue. (Theme of Ao Gakushou)

Silent Blue (C.o.E.)
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:43 am

"Ah! I TOTALLY Love that!" he'd shout with glee, "Now we can be 'Magnus Teus' and 'Magna Teleine!' And 'MaTeus' and 'MaTeleine' for short!" It was going splendidly. He adored this. "Our Real names can be Teus and Teleine, but the 'Ma' is just the Honorific. This is great~!" He was extremely excited for the last little wrap up.

"Oh, sh, quiet, quiet. We gotta wrap this up. Okay, get into our bodies at the same time, okay?

Three... Two... One...

Let's Jam. >D"
(8:44)

He would immediately align his own energies, brought from the 4th all the way from the 13th down to the 3rd through the 4th, that was about to step into the Physical Form that was meant for him to take. It would be at this exact moment where All from 3 on up to 13 would come into alignment.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:48 am

"Hmhmhm," he chuckled triumphantly, "That's Right! You should have known that it was ME. T-YO. THE WHOLE TIME. >D" It was just too good the pass up. He was not going to miss that chance. Not in 50 billion years. He was there in his panda hat, in his black trench coat and with the Crystal Crown atop his head, ready to be shared with her, as well. "Ohohohoho~! Never would have guessed, would you?! But, It Is What It Is..." He snickered, smirking childishly, "... And I Told Yo Ass The First Time. I Told You So. 'Don't have to tell me twice,' my ass!!" XDD

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Rita

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:53 am

"That sounds Absolutely Perfect, dear," said Teleine, who would find her True Name through Teus, as he would through and with her, simply through conversation with each other, the two halves of the same whole, about what it is that they both thought and agreed upon. With that, they would bind things in place in this Physical realm through Reality, that which would be Agreed Upon by their Covenant of the Two of them Together. With that, she would step into Time with her Third Restriction as well, the very moment that T-YO shared the Crystal Crown with her that was the half of herself he'd been carrying with her through his own energy, which was their Love combined in Energetic Form. It would, after becoming Perfectly Aligned with her Body, begin to magnetize both Magnus and Magna, drawing their energy to each other like two high powered magnets at work. Thus... They were Both Perfectly in Sync with each other just from being exposed to each other.
Back to top Go down
Malfortuna
Malfortuna

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:06 am

"What is wrong with you?" she quickly inquired, unsure of how to truly express herself, "... Why are you dressed like that? What are you even DOING here?"

Silent Blue (C.o.E.)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:10 am

He sighed, a little bit upset that he had to go through with this simply because they had gone backwards from 13 to 3, and hadn't gone through 2 and 1 yet. It was actually a little bit frustrating to know that this was the final little bit that would make or break it all. Everything had gone smoothly when carrying the information TO the 13th, but as for carrying it BACK from the 13th all the way to the Mind in the 1st was a little more difficult. However, he knew just how this could, would and was going to get done. First off, he was just going to answer every single one of her questions accurately and as truthfully as possible. As swiftly as possible.

"I'm fine. I'm wearing clothes I like and... I was brought here by Serendipity itself, quite honestly. Literally. Truthfully. Seriously."

He sat and he thought for a moment, just to think that it might be polite to return the same questions to her, since they were talking, and everything.

"So... Same to you, love. Except, I suppose, I should address you a little more politely than you did me, like this... 'How Are You Doing?' 'What Are You Wearing?' and 'What Brings You Here?'"
(9:17)

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:28 am

"Alriiiight... Alright... They are harmonized just enough..." He knew that it wouldn't last very long, so they needed to get this done right now, before the Discord came. "Alright, on my mark. Resonate and Magnetize. Then, we should draw together the Void between the Two and put Light in the Darkness through the power of Magnetism. All Shall Fall Into Place After the Resonance is Complete and Locked." He would turn to her, smiling with the vibrations alone, "Are ya ready~!? The Time Has Come~!!"

And, Like A Bell...
It Would Chime.
Like A Gong.
Far And Wide.
The Sound Of Their Love.
From On High.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Rita

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 am

"Alright, yes..." she said with great concentration, "... It's remaining open. Somehow, we're getting this done. Alright then. The final touch is... Me, then." She would have to reciprocate the feeling of the energy within herself and not reject it. Her unknowing self may reject, but there would be something inside of her that wasn't denying what it actually truly was. That would be MaTeleine, as well as MaTeus that was with her, as she was with him, fully explained why and how. Their Resonance of Souls...

And, Like A Bell...
It Would Chime.
Like A Gong.
Far And Wide.
The Sound Of Their Love.
From On High.
Back to top Go down
Malfortuna
Malfortuna

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:37 am

"Hummm..." she muttered, rolling her eyes a bit, "... Smartass." She shrugged her shoulders and sighed, "Fine. I guess it would be polite to answer. Or whatever." She figured she'd just answer him the same way he answered her, since it was apparently polite and completely correct and able to be used universally. "I'm fine. I'm wearing clothes I like and... I was brought here by Serendipity itself, I guess." She wasn't sure about the last part, but it all seemed to make sense so far. Without any flaws in the logic or anything at all, not even about how nor why it all happened this way and how it all came together, even down to the very iota. Huh. Go figure.

Silent Blue (C.o.E.)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:39 am

"Connection Complete," he'd say with a smirk on his face, "It Was Me. T-YO." He snickered, making it as Absolutely Perfectly Clear As He Possibly Could, And Would Continue To Forevermore Merely By Existing At All Time.

"I T-YO. So. Very Happy "

Last edited by T-YO on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 am

"QUICKLY, MY DEAR!!!" he'd say with great authority, as if he knew that this was the perfect time, and she was just going to have to trust him with that. "CATCH IT NOW!!! CATCH MY HEEEAAAART~!" The Pulsation of the Body, Mind and Soul was vibrate literally at the exact same time at the realization, and her Body, Mind and Soul would come into alignment with his own, generating their Energy on the exact same wavelength instead of on two different, opposing wavelengths. With this, the magnetism of the True Love that would instantly align their polarities to match with each others because that is where they were supposed to be literally in order for such a shift to occur would pulse out from their Hearts and in their Heads, as if the Heartbeat and the Brain Wave thought and felt the exact same wave at the exact same time. And, with the Will of MaTeleine, on the other end... Their Energy in the 4th being Carried by the Chalice of the 3rd known as the Heart would be able to crown Both of their Hearts... The Very Two Pieces of the Chrysms that roamed the School of Panda.

"I T-YO. There was a secret to the 2nd and the 4th... Why we would be Magnus and Magna from the beginning... Did I not~?"

He was quite pleased with how this was wrapping up... But now, what they needed were the finishing touches.

"Darling, s'il vous plait~?"

Back to top Go down
Rita
Rita

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 am

"You Right." That was the perfect time to patch up the connection completely, so that their Energy could be Perpetually in Motion from their Bodies. It would merely take the combined heartbeats of both of their hearts in tandem. And they could Ride that Lucky Star all the way to Tomorrowland. "Got it, Bossman. ;D " She blew him a kiss with her heart, letting it ring loud; all the way out to Tear and Tifa.
Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! 506707892
Back to top Go down
Malfortuna
Malfortuna

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:13 am

And suddenly, she felt something click inside of her, where it all just made sense to her, somehow, for some reason, simply and literally he did everything that he did. If he had done none of what he did, it would not have created the energy in the first place necessary for these events to occur which could only occur if his energy was being placed in the direction that was Right and Correct for him to just somehow get everything to come together so perfectly down to the minutia. In this, something inside of her, too, was released... Her Soul. And at that moment, she would feel for the first time the power of the 'Unbound Influence,' which was the true name of 'Thrii-D's Graffiti Soul.' Her Wings of Freedom had been released and her Time had come.

"You... You're really... The Grim Reaper, aren't you? Here to... Free the Souls from the Dead?! And... And this is LITERALLY How you DO IT WITHOUT KILLING THEM?!"

It all made absolute perfect sense. She was... She was blown away. Something about the release of her own soul seemed to make the Release of His Soul able to occur, which would reveal the true nature of T-YO completely to her eyes, which could See the Truth.

"... It Was... It Was All You..." She suddenly found it all hitting her like a Nightstorm, and a light coming on in her chest and in her head like a Jack O' Lantern. "You... You're the Real Deal. The... The Actual Guy..." Somehow, she just felt... Utterly obligated to say, as the Wings were placed upon her back from her Soul and the Crystal Crown was bestowed to her as well, that which he promised her. The Symbol That He Was In Love With Her.

"... In This Town..."
She stepped back, slightly in horror...
"... We Call Home..."
She didn't know how to feel. But she knew one thing, for Absolute Certain...
"Everyone Hail..."
It Was Hot.
"To The Pumpkin Song."
She Caught The Heart.
<3
(Pokemon Battle Theme)

Last edited by Thrii-D. on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 am

"Yep. It Was ME. T-YO." He said kinda nonchalantly, without really making much of a big fuss over it, "... So. Back to what we were saying before," he said, wrapping it all up nice and tight, "... Now, you SAID you were FINE, but... You don't SEEM fine to me... I mean, it SEEMS to ME, that you just might be a little... Upset. Especially with how you came to me and how it made me FEEL when you, ya know. Came up to me like that." He looked off to the side, "... It kinda hurt my feelings. I don't know why you wouldn't tell me something was wrong in the first place..."
(10:43)

Back to top Go down
Malfortuna
Malfortuna

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:46 pm

She sighed, wondering why he had to be so sensitive about these sorts of things, "Come on... You know we had to jump through all types of hoops to even get this far, right?" At least because of that Electromagnetic Wave that hit and charged them at the same time, they certainly both had their full memories back and the connection to all the others, so they didn't have to go through the whole 'figuring out what's going on between the two of them' thing, since they were both connected. They could just talk in code and get everything they needed to say said to each other without alerting anyone else anywhere of anything nor that anything had changed, as she knew they'd probably not even understand.

"Well. You know now. Okay?" she rolled her eyes, sighing, huffing, knowing that it was just a misunderstanding and was ready to move on from it. "It's resolved..." she looked around, still a little upset, "... Sorta." She hadn't forgotten what that bitch at the register just did to her. This was a serious issue... So, maybe it was okay for T-YO to have stepped his ass in when he did... With all his random magical ass powers and shit that clearly everybody just fucking... said 'okay' to. She didn't feel like dealing with when she saw him, but now she understood that he could probably be of strategic use here.

"I mean, the lady at the register says that I can't speak to the manager about some expired food that I bought, and she was really snooty and didn't even look like she was attempting to help me... UGH!" she clenched her fists and huffed again. "It kinda got me flustered, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:03 am

"Foolish Fool Girl," he said rather immediately, taking the groceries and turning his attention to the intended target of her unrest, now having been taken on by he as his own unrest, "I will destroy our adversary." His eyes were suddenly extremely alert and focused, as though zeroing in on the problem and beginning to isolate and critically assess it at a high speed for the best possible outcome. "Especially if they made you unhappy!!!" That, apparently, gave him more of a burst than anything. He couldn't stand her being unhappy... Including if he was the one to do it. He was more happy that he didn't need to explain anything to her, though, since she was kinda dense about these sorts of things.

He walked over toward the woman at the register with a clearly disdained look and eyes as sharp and straight as razor blades, having already cut this woman down to size. 'Messy Hair. Wide Spread Eyes. Teeth Slightly Askew. Pointy Ears. Glazed Look In Eyes. Uncaring Posture. Slightly Fat. Fingernails Misshapen. Fingers Nubby.' These were just a few of the things that went on in his head throughout a critical assessment of his intended target, in order to find out all of their flaws, faults and weaknesses as well as how their general material makeup revealed all of such things and many other things about the nature of the creature he was dissecting at the time. And yet...

"Excuse me," he said exceedingly politely, but with eyes that stated otherwise, "I believe that these groceries are expired and were sold to a customer with a sticker placed over them, as you can see here," he placed the item in plain sight and made SURE to speak loudly so that the others could hear him, "Now, my friend here wanted to speak to the Manager about YOUR STORE'S EXPIRED FOOD." He paused after he shouted, the malice clearly in his voice when he raised it from its polite undertone prior.

"So, I would SUGGEST that, if you don't want word to get out about your EXPIRED FOOD THAT WAS COVERED UP AND SOLD TO A CUSTOMER, that you'd get your Manager out here so I may have a word with him on his CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY, and quite possibly, your position in this industry as well as the future of this specific establishment and its reputation in the market." He flashed a smile at her, just to be polite, "Thank you~! <3" before returning to his clearly 'I'm Going To Kill You' face, which had been focused into destroying his target verbally rather than physically.

Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:02 am

The woman scoffed at the man who was clearly going to make some trouble and potentially get her fired. She wouldn't have any of that. She cared too much about her own job than whatever he was complaining about. If this fell on her head, then she would probably get some sort of dock in pay or something, she thought. So, with her mouth scrunched and clearly already ready to dismiss him, she said, "There are customers waiting in line and you're holding up my line." It was clear that she wasn't going to deal with this situation at all. Her reputation and the reputation of her business was on the line, and she wanted her pay. This wasn't going to get handled at all. She kept on moving through her customers.
Back to top Go down
Malfortuna
Malfortuna

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:08 am

Tsuki sighed, knowing clearly that after Khrona rose from the dead, he was going to be all unaccustomed to the new world and whatever. He couldn't just handle things by force like he used to, no matter what kind of powers he had at his disposal. He was going to have to be a little more diplomatic and a lot less hostile. "*sigh* Get over here..." she said, grabbing him and pulling him away. "Leave the bags, let's just go, okay? It's not worth it. Pick your battles." She'd spent a long, long time waiting for him and she wasn't gonna just let him do something insane (as he was prone to do) and then make some sort of scene, potentially splitting them up again. She had waited too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!   Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty Money; Someone's Poisoned the Waterhole!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next