The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Empty
PostSubject: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:34 pm

='Behemoth'=
La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Void10
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Metal - Match."
-Void-

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 10:20 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Devour10
"Lawless :: Factions : Wind ; Disturbance - Rupture."
-Devourism-

Luke 1:37 "For No Word Of God Shall Be Void Of Power."

Ezekiel 44:7 "In Addition To All Your Other Detestable Practices, You Brought Foreigners Uncircumcised In Heart And In Flesh Into My Sanctuary, Desecrating My Temple While You Offered Me Food, Fat And Blood, And You Broke My Covenant."

Jeremiah 19:7 "In This Place I Will Ruin The Plans Of Judah And Jerusalem. I Will Make Them Fall By The Sword Before Their Enemies, At The Hands Of Those Who Want To Kill Them, And I Will Give Their Carcasses As Food To The Birds And The Wild Animals."
Back to top Go down
Shinkaerei
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Shinkaerei

Female Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 1:13 pm

='Behemoth'=
La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Lawles10
"Nine Of Clubs :: Virtual Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial  * Spirit (Plasma) = Three Of Diamonds + Physical Formation."
-Lawless-

Leviticus 26:34 "Then The Land Will Enjoy Its Sabbath Years All The Time That It Lies Desolate And You Are In The Country Of Your Enemies; Then The Land Will Rest And Enjoy Its Sabbaths."

Zephaniah 1 2 "I Will Sweep Away Everything From The Face Of The Earth,' Declares The Lord."

Revelation 19:17:18 "And I Saw An Angel Standing In The Sun, Who Cried In A Loud Voice To All The Birds Flying In Midair, 'Come, Gather Together For The Great Supper Of Gods, So That You May Eat The Flesh Of Kings, Generals, And The Mighty, Of Horses And Their Riders, And The Flesh Of All People, Free And Slave, Great And Small."

2 Kings 10:18-27 "Then Jehu Brought All The People Together And Said To Them, 'Ahab Served Baal A Little; Jehu Will Serve Him Much. Now Summon All The Prophet Of Baal, All His Servants And All His Priests. See That No One Is Missing, Because I Am Going To Hold A Great Sacrifice For Baal. Anyone Who Fails To Come Will No Longer Live.' But Jehu Was Acting Deceptively In Order To Destroy The Servants Of Baal. Jehu Said, 'Call An Assembly In Honor Of Baal.' So They Proclaimed It. Then He Sent Word Throughout Israel, And All The Servants Of Baal Came; Not One Stayed Away. They Crowded Into The Temple Of Baal Until It Was Full From One End To The Other. And Jehu Said To The Keeper Of The Wardrobe, 'Bring Robes For All The Servants Of Baal.' So He Brought Out Robes For Them. Then Jehu And Jehunadab Son Of Rekab Went Into The Temple Of Baal, Jehu Said To The Servants Of Baal, 'Look Around An See That No One Who Serves The Lord Is Here With You -- Only Servants Of Baal.' So They Went In To Make Sacrifices And Burnt Offerings. Now Jehu Had Posted Eighty Men Outside With This Warning: 'If One Of You Lets Any Of The Men I Am Placing In Your Hands Escape, It Will Be Your Life For His Life.' As Soon As Jehu Had Finished Making The Burnt Offering, He Ordered The Guards And Officers: 'Go In And Kill Them; Let No One Escape.' So They Cut Them Down With The Sword. The Guards And Officers Threw The Bodies Out And Then Entered The Inner Shrine Of The Temple Of Baal. They Brought The Sacred Stone Out Of The Temple Of Baal And Burned It. They Demolished The Sacred Stone Of Baal And Tore Down The Temple of Baal, And People Have Used It For A Latrine To This Day."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:50 pm

='Behemoth'=
La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Delici10
March 7, 2023 @ 4:32 AM: "Keeep Talkiiiinggg..."
-Delicious-

Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 1:19 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Elativ11
"... Did You Really Think...?" - 9:25 PM
-Elative-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 1:20 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Ridicu11
"... Tell Me You Didn't." - 9:25 PM
-Ridicule-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 1:27 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Platte11
"Wow. It's A Good Thing I Know A Thing Or Two, Or Else It Would Have Been Really Bad, Huh?" - 9:29 PM
-Platter-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 1:28 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Warnin10
"... Yes. I Know. As I Said." - 9:31 PM
-Warning-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 1:39 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Deprav10
"... Now... I Did Warn You, Didn't I...?" - 9:42 PM
-Depravity-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 1:40 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Be_sex13
"-Nothing- Sexier..." - 9:43 PM
-Be Sexy-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 2:14 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Earlob10
"Ooo Baby... Gimme Some More..." - 9:56 PM
-Earlobe-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 2:15 am

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Touch10
"Wanna See Something Beautiful Gorgeous...?" - 9:57 PM
-Touch-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Fille En Feu; The Zero World   La Fille En Feu; The Zero World Empty

Back to top Go down

La Fille En Feu; The Zero World
Page 1 of 1