The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 911

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

... This is what I keep hidden from people about my own personal sex drive when I'm actually fired up. I don't like it because I feel like if I get too intense, I might end up severely harming or killing people, but I also like it because it makes sex hotter. There's a balance of my own restraint and the passion or fury when I'm invested in it. If I get too rough, it proves to be dangerous because I don't like to hold back nor to stop, which can be problematic. I usually keep myself restrained because of this and don't actually let it out or reveal it at all. I've only shown glimpses of it because I'm afraid of hurting people and then I get self-conscious and somewhat sad... It's because it's actually who I am as a person and I've been this way since I was younger. I like lots of really messed up things that stimulate me sexually, and I know it's both terrifying and sometimes threatening, but all of it is geared toward my own sexual stimulation and potential and attraction and ventilation and tension and frustration.

I. "I've Been Keeping What -Attracts- And -Damns- Them -Private- And -Secret- Because It Has To Do With My -Privates- And -Personal- Relationships, All Of Which -Cannot- Be Understood To The Same Depth By One Who Simply Is Not In It." - Mindfuck (Mindrape)

II. "I've Been Doing That Because I -Like- People And Have My Own Feelings, But It Ends Up As Me -Accidentally- Preying On Them And Stimulating Them To Do The Same To Me, And I Have To Understand Not Only That It's Learned But It's Also Done Out Of Affection Or Love."

III. "Because I Am The One That Does This -And- I Can Tell, -I- Am The One That Checks, No Matter How Bad It Is, And The First One That Attempts To Neutralize Or Nullify It If At All Possible."

IV. "-Failure- Of -Inspection- Means -Death-" Is what I've been -TRYING- to tell you for a -REASON-. >>;

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Mmmm... Where is that little weakling so I can throw it around some more...?

A chew toy for me. I don't even want it.

Maybe make it suffer some more just for being alive.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 911

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 1:51 pm

"Step Right Up -- Get An Ass Whooping." Please don't tell me you sent the weak ass at me. Oh, man. I needed something to beat up, too. Hahahahahahaha.

"Did It Run Away From Me Again? Like A Pussy? Here Pussy Pussy Pussy... Seems Like You Forgot Your Place Before Me." Awwww. That's all she's got. I'm already bored, like I have been for a long, long, long time. No competition. Just a rag doll for me to throw around like yesterday's trash into the bin.

Ahhhh, might as well fuck it up for fun, right? Teach it a lesson about even showing -up- before me at -all-. Am I right?

Please don't make me snatch you by your leg and turn you upside down. I will give you the beating of a lifetime with your face planted in the floor, not even worrying if it gets scraped up. I won't even look at you; I'll be thinking about something else, like I usually do when I'm bored with something or someone. "Like Those Other Times." Oops, did that slip out? Hahahaha.

... "I'm Bored."

I mean, yeah, I -COULD- definitely bend her over and give her a spanking until she messes herself, stroke her back real nice and tender, clawing it up along the way as I hold her hips real tight with my other hand and pound her to oblivion, BUT. What will that solve? I'll just... drift off and wonder how long it'll take... Not even pay her any mind... "Worthless Slave Girl." Might as well just throw it in the garbage bin where it goes.

I -could- certainly twist her hips sideways on the ground and snatch up her legs and curl them up so that her knees are in her belly and her pussy is nice and raw, then go to work until her head hits the wall (similarly to a different time we shared together), but... Will that cure my boredom? Will that make her any better, or will she still be a worthless little Slave Girl that's the butt of -everything-?

Or maybe lift her up real high like I used to and curl her legs around my arms and grip her little ass for leverage and smash her down on my dick a little bit, maybe even ram her into a wall and sorta press her legs up into it until she's about to break, but... I dunno, that seems pretty easy. Been there, done that. Yawn. I'd much rather be doing that to my Wife, Jade, and not some filthy bust down Slave Girl still trying to live up to my dick. Running through others -trying- to get back to mine and to me. "Poor Girl, Right?" Don't make -me- sick.

Maybe snatch her by the pussy, as she may remember me doing every now and then and drag her around by it, like I've been doing. Just because, no real rhyme nor reason to it. I remember telling her I called it 'The Hook,' and for very good reason. Dragged her around to the bathroom so we could fuck. Hahahaha. Ohhh. Ew.

Coulda sworn I heard someone... "Beg."

If I catch you being a bitch like that again, it's gonna be worse when I get to you, and I'm not gonna forget -and- it's gonna -definitely- hurt, without question.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7565

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 11:14 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 25, 2016 ·
Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 12042724_10208987209974776_781694292673134519_n
Christ, why is my sex drive so overpowering!? Like I have to beat that bitch with a stick for it to stay down DDD<
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 27, 2016 ·
Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 12920262_10209013510672277_5740198549376016955_n
Gonna Show You What Real 'Head Game' Looks Like, Yeah...? >;9
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 27, 2016 ·
Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 1933447_10209013516192415_7243950164808670532_o
Add a description
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 27, 2016 ·
Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 Behemo10
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:11 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 27, 2016 ·
Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 Positi10
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 27, 2016 ·
Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 Impact10
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 2:37 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 29, 2016 ·
Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 5 Arousa10
By The Way, It's Been A While Since I Fucked, And I Get Off To A Lot Of Mental Stimulation, So I May Get Hot From Simply Engaging In Higher Consciousness. Soooo. I Will Be Satisfying That As I See Fit, As Well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5