The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 911

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

... This is what I keep hidden from people about my own personal sex drive when I'm actually fired up. I don't like it because I feel like if I get too intense, I might end up severely harming or killing people, but I also like it because it makes sex hotter. There's a balance of my own restraint and the passion or fury when I'm invested in it. If I get too rough, it proves to be dangerous because I don't like to hold back nor to stop, which can be problematic. I usually keep myself restrained because of this and don't actually let it out or reveal it at all. I've only shown glimpses of it because I'm afraid of hurting people and then I get self-conscious and somewhat sad... It's because it's actually who I am as a person and I've been this way since I was younger. I like lots of really messed up things that stimulate me sexually, and I know it's both terrifying and sometimes threatening, but all of it is geared toward my own sexual stimulation and potential and attraction and ventilation and tension and frustration.

I. "I've Been Keeping What -Attracts- And -Damns- Them -Private- And -Secret- Because It Has To Do With My -Privates- And -Personal- Relationships, All Of Which -Cannot- Be Understood To The Same Depth By One Who Simply Is Not In It." - Mindfuck (Mindrape)

II. "I've Been Doing That Because I -Like- People And Have My Own Feelings, But It Ends Up As Me -Accidentally- Preying On Them And Stimulating Them To Do The Same To Me, And I Have To Understand Not Only That It's Learned But It's Also Done Out Of Affection Or Love."

III. "Because I Am The One That Does This -And- I Can Tell, -I- Am The One That Checks, No Matter How Bad It Is, And The First One That Attempts To Neutralize Or Nullify It If At All Possible."

IV. "-Failure- Of -Inspection- Means -Death-" Is what I've been -TRYING- to tell you for a -REASON-. >>;

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 12:16pm ·
"I Like Your Resolve. Many Come To Me With This. Yet, You Seem Like You Have Something You're Really Trying To Prove To Me By Doing This. Something I Can Honor, But Am Concerned About. That Just Means I Need To See More."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 6:45pm ·
"I Enjoy -Myself- In A Fashion That Is Both Controlled And Direct, Yet Intense When I Am Enjoying Myself, Sometimes Becoming Explosive And Destructive. The Way I Like To Enjoy Myself Often Is Sexually And Creatively, Which Tie Together Into Experimentation And The Need For Creative Stimulation."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 7:04pm ·
"In My Playfulness, Which Is Sometimes Rough Or Generally Intense, I Overexcite Or Overstimulate The Other Person Simply For Fun Because I Enjoy Doing That For Fun By Nature And Also Know I Can Do So When We Are A Match And Because I Love Them At All."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 7:13pm ·
"When I Am Having Fun, I Don't Understand That My Overstimulation Of Others Is Not Only Attractive, But Also Making An Impact That Is Both Sensitive And Stimulating Afterward, Even When I Am No Longer Doing So And Also Not Playing Anymore, Which Leads To A Sort Of Playfulness That Sometimes Is Damaging Or Destructive Based On The Intensity And Lasting Impact Or Effect."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 7:20pm ·
"Because I Like To Do Those Things For Fun And Put My Heart Into Them, That Is Why They Are Both Fun And Stimulating, But When I Am Bored Or My Heart Is Not Satisfied Because Of A Lack Of Love, I No Longer Decide Nor Desire To Do Those Things And Barely Work The Nerve Or Momentum To Accomplish Them Due To The Deficiency. Therefore, I Must Also Be Loved And Making Love And Having Fun At The Same Time To Even Incur My Desire To Play In Such A Fashion At All."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 7:26pm ·
"When I Am Having My Fun, I Like To Stimulate My Lover -All- The Time -Just- Because I Both -Enjoy- It -And- Because I -Love- Them And Do So In Their Minds, Hearts And Bodies -Because- I Am Thinking About All Of Those Things All The Time When I'm Expressing My Love -And- Having Fun, -BECAUSE- It Is How I Have My Fun."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 7:34pm ·
"Because My Fun Also Involves Creativity (Due To Myself Being A Creator), I Also Enjoy Active Experimentation And A Great Deal Of Both Sensual And Sexual Creativity, Or Else I, Myself, Will Get Bored From The Lack Of Diversity And No Longer Evolve, As I Usually Do Or Am Supposed To Do, And Then Reach A Limit That Cannot Be Broken As Long As I Remain Bored."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 7:48pm ·
"By Having My Fill Of Fun With My Lover, I Get Even More Stimulated To Do More Stimulating Things For An Extended Period Of Time Until I'm No Longer Having Fun Or Stimulated To Do So. The Freedom Of My Heart's Expression Is What Generates This Creative Necessity To Deal With Myself With Another Person In This Fashion In Order For The Relationship To Hold Up Both Passionately And Creatively."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 7:59pm ·
"Sometimes In Order To Fully Express The Freedom Of My Heart I Let It Run Free And I Do Whatever I Feel Like Mindlessly And Openly Expressively Because My Mind Limits Me Sometimes And Also Detracts From My Focus, And Unless My Focus Is The Target And There Is Nothing Else I Am Already Puzzling, Then It Will Distract Me From Pursuing My Heart's Desires And Naturally Hold Me Back, Which Is Also How I Keep My Heart Both In Check And Under Control From Overindulging In Everything I Love, Including My Lover And Making Love To My Lover."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 8:08pm ·
"My Mind Is What Searches For Key Precision Points For Stimulation So That I Can Begin To Have Fun With Them, As Well As Target Times And Spontaneous Spots To Randomly Activate Or Stimulate Such, Wherein My Heart Triggers A Series Of Successfully Growing Intensity That I Act On And Further Prolong By Enjoying My Fun And Participating In It With The Target Of My Fun, Gradually Growing More Intense Along The Way For As Long As It Is Both Fun And Being Responded To."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:40 pm

"... Now You Have Shown Me Your Intent To Kill."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:42 pm

... You wanna know more about my heart...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:43 pm

"You're Studying Me -Really- Hard."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:00 pm

"... I Suppose It Is A Decent Reason For Studying Me." But... I -know- you just want to use the data for getting some information you can -certainly- just get in person. "You -Definitely- Don't Have To Be Doing That And Shouldn't Even Want To. Let Sleeping Dogs Lie."

"Trying To Make My Head A Minefield So I Am Forced To Use My Heart?" Huh. Interesting. See, locks up for a reason and doesn't transition for a purpose.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 11:58pm ·
"It Must -Really- Be Terrifying To -Actually- Know What Kind Of Things I Can Do, And Then Make Everyone Else Do Because Of It."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:10 pm

... Why are you so happy to see me?

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 12:23am ·
"I Think I Did Something Better Than Expected And Then Tried To Go Back And Resolve It Again After It Was Not Only Resolved, But Also Sought To Be Undone. The End Result Didn't Happen Because The Chain Reaction Points Were Neutralized Before They Could Go Off After The First One And The Entire Scenario Was Resolved." It ends up not only returning to normal, but me checking the spots that were once shuffled out of order just because they once were before I resolved them. The actual end result swallows up the fabrications from behind at the very end and the top caves in along with anything that would happen afterward.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:26 pm

... You want to be dealt with in a certain way. Definitely aggressive about getting it, but to the point of actual recklessness. "You Don't Know What You're Catering To, But I Like Your Effort."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:28 pm

"... At Least I Know Your Intentions, But Your Method Is Self-Destructive."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 1:14am ·
... "I Know What You -Want-. But -You- Don't Know -How- To Get It, Like -Most- People Don't, And You -Expect- It To Just Be -Given- To You, Like -Most- People." That's a sign of weakness, in and of itself, -because- of the expectation. I abandoned that one a while ago when I realized it that way after doing that so much on accident.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 7:15am ·
"You Saw What Makes People Afraid And Tried To Strike At It Before It Could Do Such, Only To Use Up All Your Ammunition And Allow For Me To Absorb All The Damage Before You Could Figure Out Something Else And Also For What You Used To Be Completely Absorbed."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:52 pm

"Your Methods Are, As Usual, Completely Uncalled For."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 7:21am ·
"Did I Mention That I Like To Tease, And I Like To Do It A Lot? Perhaps I Forgot To Actually Include That In My Notes And Also How That Is A Large Part Of My Own Buildup And Momentum -Because- I Think It's Fun."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:56 pm

"... As Much As You Aim For My Heart, You Must First Be Able To Maneuver My Head. Swirl It Around, Instead Of Let It Swirl You Around. I See You Have Studied Much, Yet Only Amounted To Putting Too Much Into The Batter."

No...

No, you need some help.

Seriously.

Hahahaha.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:58 pm

"... I Was Already In Your Head Before You Got Here, And That Is What Makes You Belligerently Assault Me In Such A Fashion."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 17 at 7:32am ·
"You Thought My Weakness Was Being Bombarded And Confused And That I Would Act On The Information That Was Being Stacked Up Without Actually Thinking About It, Yet You Ended Up Only Causing Me To Think About It, Cancel It Out And Then Expose Yourself And Leave Yourself Wide Open With Nothing Else Afterward. Instead Of Using Your Own Methods To Come At Me Yourself, You Instead Felt The Need To Use Something Else... Which Is Fear To Me. Fear I Don't Understand, Yet I Know Is There Because Of How You Tried."

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next