The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Neon Genesis; Tymangelion

Go down 
+3
Overlord Tensei
The Veritas
Tempora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempora
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria
Tempora

Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Neon Genesis; Tymangelion   Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

(The Illusion)

It All Seemed like a Lucid Dream that she Couldn't Wake From. She Found Herself Here Now, after Seeing All Creation. Standing now before the World Itself and Each of its Eight Arms, she gazed in Awe at Tinasanti; the Three Fates.

"... T... Tina...?"
The Dreamweaver.
"Trini-T..."
The Octogod.
Three Sets of Three Arms and Two of All Arms.
"Three Peaces..."
Fire, Ice and Lightning.
"Time. Space. And Energy."
To Be Manipulated By Each of the Three Sets Individually.
Then All As One By The Last Set of Two Hands.
She'd Done the Work, and This was the Payout.
"Then, Here You Are, Hands of God..."
Karmic Control.
She stuck out her Chest, with a Clock marked with the number 13 on it and the Gear of Time Grinding it,
"Put Me In My Place Where I Should Be."
(12:34 3/12/15)

Tempora Tensei is a Hikarigami (Light Goddess) of the Veritas, specifically being the Time Goddess after inheriting the title of the head 'Hikarigami' from her mother and father, Teleine and Teus, who are the other two Hikarigami. She is the one who maintains all things temporal in the Veritas. Before acquiring the 'Gear Of Time', which powers all temporal events in the Veritas, and also serves as part of her essence, she was known simply as Magenta, and still goes by that name often. Though she had a physical form and an Appearance, Tempora tends to remain surrounded in a veil of light known as 'Vilon', and to remain ambiguously among the folds of time until a time of her choosing to reveal her actual form underneath her veil of 'Timelight'.

I Know I Can... ~~ (Battle Theme)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis; Tymangelion   Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:59 am

"Good, Fine Job, My Girl!" Shinsei Khrona said with delight as he watched his Daughter solve the more complex problems that he left for her to unlock for herself (as part of the fun), which were a mixture of her mother's equations, as well. The two of them were teaching their daughter well, but finally, it was time for all of them to depart on their own adventures, having enough energy now to sustain such. With the True Crowns passed off to Shinsei Khrona and Shinsei Khrina after guiding Tina into the Veritas' Grand Opening, the two of them would be named 'Tensei' and 'Tenrei' as the honor of earning their T. marks in the Tensei family. "Now Son," said Tigenhead, who was honoring him first, "... You Have Finally Become 'Tensei,' Which Encompasses All Of Your Race Of People. Your Wife, Too, Is Now Part Of Your Race Of People. The Fae, The Humans And All Other Living Beings May Be Part Of The Tensei Clan, But Only At Your Approval. This Is Your Authority As Crowned 'Tensei.'" Tenrei was simply the name that Shinsei Khrina was to take on because of it.

"Now. Spread Your Seed And Repopulate The Multiverse. Seek Out Those Who Wish To Become 'Tensei' And Swear Them Under Your Protection, Thereby Making Them Part Of Your 'Species.'" Any form of 'Genus' or 'Class' of things of that nature always started off as something small; a 'Family' or 'Group' that were similar. The 'Tensei,' though the 'Royal Family' was confined to the '13 Children' and the 'Original Bloodline,' now, any others could become part of the family by adopting the Species and Race into their being. Therefore, 'Tensei' has moved up from being a Family to being an entire Species. "... Go Forth And Be Fruitful, Tensei... For You Bear The Name Of Your Entire Family And Are Their Representative Across The Cosmos." That would be the mission of the 8th from now on.

The Tigenhead would come to rest  with the Resonance of the two of their Crowns on top of their head, waiting to be picked up and hand delivered by the Messengers of the 9th that were supposed to come down and carry Tensei and Tenrei off when all such Harmonic Binding was completed between them thanks to the Tigenhead's Will. When the 9th Messengers came, then they could continue.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis; Tymangelion   Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 am

Shinsei Khrona, after receiving the blessings of the great and powerful Tigenhead, which now sat on the highest peak of the Throne and ruled over the Family from on high, was completed honored to be deemed responsible enough to carry on and represent the Family Name throughout the cosmos; especially now that he and his wife should have finally had enough energy to go out into it and sustain themselves and their love whilst they were out there. "With Great Honor, Father..." he said, kneeling down to allow his Crown to be placed and to resonate with his wife, Shinsei Khrina.

At the very moment he did, he would be released from his 'Restricted' form which bound him to the Veritas' atmosphere due to lack of energy and finally would break his seal into his 'Natural' form, which was ready for space travel at any given time.

"Well Then, Khrina, It's About Time We Get A Move On, Right?"
Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130509153118&path-prefix=protagonist

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Tsuki, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Grand Duchess Tenrei

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis; Tymangelion   Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:02 am

"Without A Doubt," she'd say, kneeling down before the Tigenhead in accord with her lover and accepting the name that was placed (with high esteem) on her head, as well as with the crown; Tenrei. She was pleased to have been thought so highly of by Tensei's Father, even if she didn't believe that she was worth such great honor. "Thank You For Your Most Humble Blessings, Great Spirit," she said respectfully as the energy that washed over her and unlocked her energy drew her to her 'Natural' 8th Restriction form, as well;

"Certainly So. We've Got A Whole Multiverse To Dip Into Now..."
Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 C7494572c5532e5183c9623198a534d0-d4bumv2
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis; Tymangelion   Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:10 am

Suddenly, before the two of them, a crystalline book appeared and opened up, recording the names 'Tensei' and 'Tenrei' within after erasing 'Shinsei Khrona' and 'Shinsei Khrina.'

"Saving Data"
The Omnipedia was documenting all such events to ensure that they stayed permanent, and was the Messenger of the 9th made to carry Tigenhead up to their 9th Restriction Selves which were eternally keeping track of this data and the story, as well as any and all updates or upgrades that had been received. With the Crowns being passed around, it was about time for the long awaited Upgrade of the 9th.
"Extracting 'The Chalister' Data"

"Save Complete."
And the book would close right then and there between the two of them, imprinting this mark permanently in History.

"Consecration."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis; Tymangelion   Neon Genesis; Tymangelion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neon Genesis; Tymangelion
Page 1 of 1