The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao   Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:49 pm

I had to leave my Fantasy for a little while because of tracking down Evil Guy, but on a good note, I'm still here narrating. Even so, I'm not in the picture and my guardian Divine Pets Maka, the Platinum Japanese Dragon and Toko, the giant island-sized turtle were left to take care of the Chomao that had been collected.

My Pixie, Pix stayed behind in order to make sure all of the Chomao were regulated and accounted for.

Pix: "AAAALRIGHT! Everyone line up!"

I hadn't collected all of the Chomao on my quest to get them all, but I had a good number of them and they had special powers of their own to defend themselves in case Evil Guy appeared in the story again.

Pix: "So that's... Kyazi, Kotazi, Dream Turtle, Dancing Sheep, Cactee, Arms, Muncha, Sad Puppy, Amoebud, Bazookid..."

Pix: "... Chocho, Cat Toy, Vermin, Doggo, Jumper, Lopsie, Boxer, Ninj, Glitty, and Dinosaur."

Those were all of the collected Chomao so far, give or take a few.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao   Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Pix: "Okay, you Chomao! You are able to defend yourselves using your special powers, I hope you know! So if you are ever in danger of being kidnapped again like before, use your powers! Not that you will be in any danger with Maka, Toko and myself around. Teehee!"

Pix flew around and spread pixie dust all over the Chomao so that they would be protected. She also flew around Toko and Maka to protect them, as well.

Maka was now shinier than ever, but groaned at not having me around to play video games with. No one was as good as I was and couldn't even be a challenge to Maka, who played video games with me all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao   Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 3:10 pm

='Chomao'=
Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao Vagabo10
"Halo :: Solar Plexus : Core ; Queen (Bitch) MeanBitch."
-Vagabond-

However, when Evil Guy was under attack once again, Tymon Ty-chan could only spring into action to... Help!!!

... Beat him up.

Let me explain.

Evil Guy had done a lot to me, who is named Tymon, and who is the creator of this Absolute Final Wonderland. However, I was known as Ty-chan back then -- as I named my child self -- as my child self, and my now-adult self is still remembering and learning about what Evil Guy did to me when I was young! That's what this adventure seeks to accomplish... The gap between 'Tymon's Fantasy' and 'Tymon's Fantasy 2' through the continuation with Tymon Ty-chan as an adult Tymon... Which is me.

Hello.

In any case, all of my imaginary things are things I create, just like my Absolute Final Wonderland that harbors them, via my Epic Art. Now that I have control over it, I have released myself from my prison of my own Fantasy, but still did not recognize that Evil Guy had done much damage across the Earth whilst also harming me in my fantasy world!

So that's why the Chomao are dealing with it, and will lead him into my Absolute Final Wonderland... To pay for his SINS AGAINST ME.

-ABSOLUTE FINAL-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao   Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:57 am

Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao Guardi10
"FORBIDDEN :: QUICKPLAY : TRIPLE X-TRA LARGE."
-Guardian Angel-

For the sake of Tymon and Tymon's Fantasy, the Absolute Final Wonderland known as The Veritas, the Chomao that were created as the Security System would activate accordingly and begin the Lockdown of the Veritas and the protection of Tymon, the Big Tymon, who made Tymon's Fantasy, the Veritas, the Absolute Wonderland, Absolute Final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao   Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Fantasy 3; Chomao
Page 1 of 1