The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis Empty
PostSubject: The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis   The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:08 am

The predecessor of 'Team Psychotic', which was Khrona's specially organized team. 'Psychosis' was then repurposed as a secret syndicate resting in the Delta.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis   The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:11 am

Gii
The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis Gii10

'Princess Perfect'. She was made to be completely perfect, and even includes a theme song:

"As I~,
Walk Along~,
Singing This Delightful Song~,

All I~,
Come By~,
Help Me Out To Do No Wrong~!

Gii~!
Gii~!

Beautiful Throughout The Day-e-ay!

Gii~!
Gii-i-i-II~!!

Perfect In Every Way~!" *TM
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis   The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:21 am

Diyaux
The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis Diyaux10
(Outdated)

'Spirit Of Vengeance'. His hair blazes with the black flames of hatred, but his face is always in a pensive grimace. He has disembodied hands that float before him, wristbands that serve as portals hanging from them and revealing them from the other side of the portals. He has a powerful skeletal cage around the core of his chest which harnesses the pure spirit of burning darkness that comes from the malevolent negativity of his very soul that produces his spirit. The spiritual energy trails under the torso like a ghastly tail. Has control over the negative properties of Spiritual Fire.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis   The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:24 am

Mr. Stir Fry
The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis Mr_sti10

A 'Takoyaki' that sells all sorts of fried foods, specializing specifically in stir fry dishes, being a Master Chef. He also is equally as good at cooking noodles, so his businesses double as ramen shops. Tends to serve oriental food in obscure places for low prices.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis   The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:26 am

Monsieur Earwig
The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis Monsie10

A French Earwig-Antlion-Centipede. He is a chef at the Mezzanine, preparing the food of all of the residents every day.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis   The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 11:29 am

Highly Upset French Monkey Chef
The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis Highly10

Is as his name suggests. He is a Royal Chef of the Veritas, and is in charge of the cuisine of the Cantina located in the Delta. He is almost always highly upset and seems to have great stress, but when before a consumer, he is completely composed, calm, and polite. Said to be skilled in all forms of cutlery and cookery. Very strict with high expectations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis   The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis Empty

Back to top Go down

The $yndicate: Delta Branch; Psychosis
Page 1 of 1