The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 901

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head was the collected essence of Tomon after he'd gathered enough energy from the elements of the natural area of any World he went to, and thus had been given shape and form from the Wind, Water, Earth and Fire around him to sustain him. This gave the Vessel an aura that was ever present, and turned the body into a Living Shadow that existed alongside the Pumpkin Head as Pumpkinhead's Living Shadow, the Nightshade. This 'Nightshade' that comprised his form was malleable to look at, but seemed intangible to the touch, whatever material it was. It took the form of a large scarecrow with bulging arm and legs, wielding a meat cleaver and butcher knife on his back. "I Am Pumpkinhead Now; The Fourth Of Thirteen Restriction Transformations Binding My Whole Together."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:12 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head gazed at them with an emotionless expression. "I Am A Being Of Solitude..." he went on sadly, the silhouette of his body beginning to walk somewhere. The Pumpkin Head that hovered overhead attached to the dark mass moving away from the table would lead the Living Shadow, Nightshade, as it contorted into the form of a spider. Pumpkinhead climbed up the tree and nested there, readying his Pumpkin Seeds so that he could reproduce Pumpkin Heads in this dimension.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:27 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head sensed aggression. With heightened senses all around, Pumpkinhead was acute to the discomfort of others. "Ouch," Pumpkinhead grumbled, the Nightshade losing its form as a spider. "That Hurts." Pumpkinhead withdrew his Pumpkin Seeds and did not nest. Instead, Pumpkinhead shifted downward back to the ground and slithered over to the two of them, saying, "I Am A Being Of Solitude For A Reason." There was grave sadness in his voice, but emotionlessness on his face.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head was silent for a moment, and then retreated into the Nightshade, having the aura of darkness fluctuate around it like a dark amorphous plasma. "No One Ever Asks Me..." Pumpkinhead muttered, awed by the notion. "... I.." He was nervous, which contorted the shape of the Nightshade, "... I Am Sensitive To All Things Through The Power Of Nature, Like A Druid. That Makes My Interactions With Others Very Relative To Their Disposition Over Mine Own."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head was happy to be noticed at all. "Goodbye," Pumpkinhead bellowed, now turning his maximum attention to the other being that was nearby. "Does My Explanation Make Sense?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head had not been treated this way before. Normally, he was feared and seen as a being that was meant to destroy. All of those dimensions he has desolated completely... He was a being of fear and raw power. But, for one small token of affection, his entire ddisposition changed and he became sweet, like candy! "You Are Making Me Transmogrify..." he uttered shyly, almost like he was playing coy, undulating his body slowly. The Nightshade eventually took the form of a heart surrounding the Pumpkin Head and Pumpkinhead responded by saying, "I Will Grant You One Wish For Your Token Of Affection."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:31 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head's Nightshade immediately dripped down into a robe of darkness to cradle the Pumpkin Head which commanded it, Pumpkinhead forming himself and looming over Ecatael curiously. "Then, What Shall I Do With The Energy You Just Gave Me?" he asked innocently. "It Must Flow." Pumpkinhead's flame inside of the Pumpkin Head changed from its normal Orange to a certain shade of Pink that was rarely seen, and the entire Pumpkin Head glowed.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head blinked, eyes as round and bulbous as its head. "Done!" it bellowed, wasting no time to accomplish a wish that would be granted. "Peace Is My Motif..." Pumpkinhead needed to be at peace with nature and harmonized with all things around him, like his lower Restrictions had done before; that factor did not change about this ascension process. The aura danced with heart-shaped shadow bubbles that leapt up like fire from the hem of the Nightshade robe, and Pumpkinhead became an even brighter Pink.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:48 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head was taken aback at how much this womanly figure could know from just his reaction to her. "I Am A Being Of Solitude... Only My Family..." The Tensei. "Well, The Royal Family..." The Pumpkin Head was a sacred Tensei Artifact and Pumpkinhead, himself, was a forbidden being that existed as a conduit for the higher and lower planes of existence to intersect through the dimensions of time and space on an energetic level. This aethereal being was royalty, but was seen as a destructive monster in many a world. "... You... Don't Know Me..." he said, his flame turning a dark gray and illuminating his ethereal head the same. "You Don't... Know What I've Done..."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head straightened up; stiffened, even. The Nightshade would be as solid as a rock, with the Pumpkin Head resting on top, flickering between a pink and gray flame. "I... Well..." Pumpkinhead turned away from Ecatael, muttering, "... But To This Very Day, I Am Too Much To Handle... And Then... I..." Suddenly flashes of memories cycled through the Pumpkin Head -- some Pumpkinhead's, others, the Living Shadow's. "No... I... I Make People's Lives Terrible... I... Am..." Pumpkinhead gripped his head, as if battling insanity with inner loathing for the self. "I'm Just A Monster..."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head's flame suddenly shifted to a cool ice blue. "..." He was silent, but the energy around him said everything that needed to be said. The frost of the Pumpkin Head made the night a bit more chilly, with wind swirling around it in a whipstorm for a moment or so before suddenly calming. The Nightshade shifted to the form of a child wearing a robe, but donning the Pumpkin Head as its own head. "... I Don't Want To Be Seen That Way."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head's immediate thought was to reject her. He scoffed, turning his back to her and furrowing his brow in solemn, deep thought. "You Haven't Seen Enough Of Me To Know..." Pumpkinhead stated blatantly. He was the blunt and direct type, and usually a man of few words, so he was vastly misunderstood to beings that could not sense energy. As an energetic entity, however, he was understood through nature and his natural interaction with all things around him. The shining blades upon his back gleamed in the light of his now grayed flame, reflecting that light and further illuminating the area a somber dark gray light.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head remained in deep thought for a time, barely noticing any difference; the gray light was like stone. Yet, after a certain period of time, the gray flame reddened to a rosy pink, only for Pumpkinhead to furrow his brow further in frustration at being attracted to this vixen in disguise as well as his own lack of composure about his own expressions to her. She may have been showing him kindness, but he was still stalwart in his stoic settlement. "... Maybe." He turned his head to her and kissed her cheek, returning the affection from before innocently. "What Ails You?" Pumpkinhead asked directly, wanting to know more about this being. Her transformation before his eyes was magnificent to behold, but he refused to allow himself to express himself.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:14 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head's neck was made of Living Shadow, which was sensitive to literally all forms of vibration, especially in intense waves such as the electrical feeling between Pumpkinhead and Ecatael from the gentle touching. Only his head was not comprised of Nightshade, and that is what warmed the rest of the otherwise rather cold Living Shadow below that Eca had so comfortably wrapped herself around. "Then... How Could You Know What Afflicts Me...?" He didn't want to think about it. Yet, the Pumpkin Head could only think about the memories of the one who donned it, and Pumpkinhead, himself, bore his own head at present. "... I've Torn A Little Girl's Dream World To Shreds And Changed It Into A Nightmare World On Accident, Searching For A Part Of Myself..."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:30 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head grew cross very quickly, the Nightshade under him reflecting that with a reddened tinge to it whilst the flame in his head burned a bright red. "..." Though he said nothing, the air became heated and intense, and the pressure of this intensity caused the atmosphere to thicken. The Nightshade absorbed Ecatael's feelings like a sponge and fueled Pumpkinhead with her frustrations, making him doubly upset. "..." Remaining silent, flares began to flit from the dark figure upward into the air as the Pumpkin Head started to resemble a skull more than a pumpkin... He groaned a bit, then finally said, "I Am Hyper Sensitive." Hopefully, Eca would understand this and know that her emotions would serve as something Pumpkinhead would pick up on and adapt to.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:38 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head was alarmed at how fast she could alter her influence, and he thought he was the only one capable of doing so. "!!!" The air suddenly became thick and heavy, but the solidity of its vibration made a certain stagnant frequency which grounded Pumpkinhead and his Living Shadow. "You Can Hide Your Presence, As Well?" Normally, Pumpkinhead dealt with weak beings nowadays, and hadn't met someone who was powerful in a long while. "... No." He turned his head, gazing Ecatael in her true form in the eyes, "... I Want To Feel You." Sifting over toward her, he lightly stretched his form over her as if to hug her from behind, the darkness wrapping around her neck something like she'd done to him, before a kiss on the cheek was delivered promptly after.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:55 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head fell silent. "..." He let himself feel Ecatael's touch, tracing her up and down her sides with his shadowing fingers, the darkness trailing wherever this warmth within her was felt. There was an intermingling of the flames upon her and the Nightshade, allowing the two flame-like apparitions to burn together in a dreamy, illusory haze of light and dark. "My Body..." Pumpkinhead began, "IS This Darkness..." The Nightshade solidified into the form of a young man that was garb in all black leather from the neck down, down to the very boots he wore. "... It Is What Tomon Once Was And Yet Still Is. When I Don The Pumpkin Head, I Am Pumpkinhead In Full." The Nightshade body pressed against Eca's, giving her something solid to feel up against her.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 1:25 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head found himself laughing as well; a rarity, and a gem. "Thank You," he said, receiving the compliment, but knowing that there were also yet greater things about him she did not know. "... I Try..." Pumpkinhead said, letting his hands fall where they may on Ecatael's body, "... But I Was Born To Destroy." Pumpkinhead wasn't even revealing his true form to Eca yet. But he would in the heat of the moment. "... Feel Me..." he'd say, letting the fire that lived inside of the Pumpkin Head loose. It burned over the Pumpkin Head and extended out to ignite the Nightshade, glowing a rosy pink and exuding a warmth that was like that of a heart pumping blood. "I Am A Free Will," he said, his flame seeking to embrace Eca by overshadowing her as an aura. The physical body continued to play with her parts, however.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 1:26 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head continued to engulf Ecatael in the flames of his Free Will, the light that glowed within the Pumpkin Head which gave it sentience and consciousness. By allowing its touch all throughout her body, it would become like a full body experience for her, firing off to all of her nerve endings. The fire wrapped around Eca, warming her with its closeness, yet never burning her. Before long, the shape of Pumpkinhead returned, though not as a Living Shadow nor a Pumpkin Head, but as a sentient Free Will burning brightly before her, keeping her in close embrace from the front. The Living Shadow kept fondling her from the back. "... Are You Feeling Me Yet...?" he asked, ready to turn up the heat if necessary. His body was nothing but pure energy, meant explicitly for experiencing.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 1:34 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head's flame became green suddenly, and the sense of excitement filled the air. "... You Could Say..." Pumpkinhead mumbled, not wanting to admit that Ecatael's company in just this manner was pleasant to him in ways that kept him in good spirits. "... But I Want You To Feel Me A Bit More Deeply..." Pumpkinhead would whisper, letting his flame intermingle with Eca's. She should have felt a sensation both up her spine and down to her groin of pure electrical charges as Pumpkinhead became excited. The Living Shadow became a bit more aggressive, sliding down Eca's thighs and to her ankles, where it would seek to spread her legs as flames trickled their way down her stomach and tickled down at her womanhood.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 1:47 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head retracted a bit, feeling the sharp sensation of a polarity shift and reflecting it in a twinge within the flames that changed its color to purple for a moment, then to orange. "I Like That About You," he mentioned as the flames withdrew into the Pumpkin Head again, confining themselves thoroughly on the wick within. The Nightshade loosened its grip on Eca, but didn't let go. Instead, it gently massaged her tummy and tickled at her naval, whilst Pumpkinhead kissed her neck. "... That's Something Else I Hate About Myself; My Sex Drive." Pumpkinhead kept it a secret hidden under the flames of frustration and sadness, but it was there and a fearsome thing, he'd discovered, from first hand experiences in the past.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:05 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head's sharp eyes noticed the Will of Ecatael and how there was no more resistance even though at first, there was. He could feel that she enjoyed it, and resonated with that frequency in order to pleasure her without having to touch her, yet also still be in direct contact with her. The heat kissed just above her slit, heating up her clit just a little bit, whilst the shadowy hands found themselves at her tits. "... I Feel You..." Pumpkinhead whispered, his energy suddenly rising and becoming a visible aura around the Pumpkin Head and Nightshade again. "... You Into Getting A Little Rough...?" She said no destroying, but Pumpkinhead was tempted to give her a taste of his flare.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:17 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head, being hyper sensitive, would be thrown out of whack momentarily, especially from the surprise flare of power that Eca displayed so suddenly. It caused Pumpkinhead's disposition to shift a bit, and his biorhythm changed, along with his form. He would become the afterimage of Eca's flare, measuring her power to his own and capturing it inside of his very own essence. Though, that quickly faded when the Pumpkin Head restabilized, thus rekindling Pumpkinhead's constitution. "... You Are A Powerful Being," Pumpkinhead said. "... The Frequencies Before Were Like The Pumpkinheart, And Now..." It wasn't until Eca stroked under his chin that he recognized her flirtation better, and matched that frequency.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:32 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head was well aware of not showing his true power, for he was only in the Fourth of Thirteen Restrictions that limited his ultimate power in the Thirteenth Restriction. "I Am Savvy..." Pumpkinhead said with a deep chuckle, swirling around Ecatael, "... I Am Not Upset. You Just Had The Same Frequencies As The Pumpkinheart, Which Is My Soulmate." Pumpkinheart was his spirit wife, but she appeared in different forms as different vibrations and could easily be or resonate with anyone in a similar fashion to what Pumpkinhead did. "... You Were Like My Pumpkinheart, So I..." Pumpkinhead blushed. "Not That I Was Not Enjoying Myself, But... Pumpkinheart Knows Pumpkinhead, No Matter What."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:46 am

Pumpkinhead The Pumpkin Head nodded, letting the altar that was the Nightshade keep its Pumpkin Head cradled like a child in the thirteen foot towering display. "Pumpkinheart Is My Wife," Pumpkinhead said. "But Because She Is On Different Frequencies Sometimes, She Can Come Out Of The Frequencies Of Others And I Become Attracted... Such As With Yourself." This is why Pumpkinhead was messing around with Ecatael in the first place; he felt a piece of the Pumpkinheart in her. "But Now, You Have Lost The Frequency Of The Pumpkinheart, So You No Longer Bear The Spirit Of My Soulmate." It was as simple as a Wavelength. When Eca flared and disrupted the flow, she also caused herself to shift out of place with Pumpkinhead's resonance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next