The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinna

Pinna

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 105
Job/hobbies : Dark Messenger (Planet Destroyer) * Black Alice (Black Friday The Zeroth)

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:05 pm

Pinna appeared, sitting. She was holding a doll with wicked eyes. Her own were black and soulless. Turning her head slowly, she met the eye of the Lopunny and the doll in her hand began to speak. "So what are you, a rabbit, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog
Job/hobbies : Dark Messenger (Planet Destroyer) * Black Alice (Black Friday The Zeroth)

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:07 pm

Pinna did not speak, nor did she blink. The doll in her hand said, "Is that your name, or something? I guess you're pretty friendly." Pinna did not react. "This is Pinna and I am Doom," the doll said. "She is a Psion from a different planet and I am a supercomputer."
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:15 pm

Pinna did not move. "Pinna doesn't like touching things," Doom said. "She's not fond of pretty much anything." The doll wriggled around in her surprisingly tight and solid grip, saying, "She is also occupied with holding me at pretty much all times." Pinna did not speak, nor did she blink... She only stared at the creature with soulless eyes and an emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:25 pm

Pinna remained emotionless. "Look, rabbit," Doom said a bit aggressively, "Pinna is psychic. She doesn't have to speak or move or do anything that other living creatures do. Basically everything she does is with psychic power. I speak for her most of the time. When she does speak, it means something very powerful, because she does not speak often. I'm the mouth of this relationship, if it wasn't clear." Doom's sharp eyes turned to leer at the Lopunny, the eternally smiling face looking devious. "Can you even speak, or are you like other lowly animals that don't know how?" Doom was sharp and uncaring, and that seemed to be his personality. Pinna, however, squeezed him a bit tightly. "Tell us what you can, little bunny."
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Pinna's eyes gazed into the mind of the rabbit creature. Doom laughed, saying, "You can't talk! Hahahaha~!" He began to tease her. "That's all you can say~! That's all you can say~! That's all you can say~!" Pinna quickly put an end to Doom's annoyance by squeezing him very tightly as she focused on the mind of the bunny. She would look into her mind for the translation to the words, and would then speak to her psychically.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:49 pm

Pinna could sense the emotions of Potts through the psychic link that was made. Suddenly, Pinna spoke, and in Potts' own language. "Lo-pun-ny," Pinna said, insisting that she could understand the language of Potts and also translate it with her psychic powers. Doom said, "I could tell what you were saying all along, but I didn't feel like telling you that I could do that. Haha." He looked up to Pinna, who was looking intently at Potts. "Seems like you've caught Pinna's interest. She'll probably try to pick your mind. Heh heh."
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:02 pm

Pinna's demeanor remained unchanged. She mentally scanned Potts to find out her name and species, discovering that she was something called a 'Pokemon'. This brought Pinna interest. 'Are there others like you here?' Pinna thought to Potts. Her voice, even in her head, was dry and emotionless. Doom, on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing. "Hahahaha! Careful, or you might just mess up that cute face!"
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:19 pm

Pinna squeezed Doom more tightly than before and the smart-mouthed plush toy supercomputer found himself forcefully silenced. Pinna then continued psychically speaking to Potts. 'Why are you here if you are alone?' she thought. Her words were decisive and to the point, and even in thought, she did not say more than was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Pinna walked into the building with her doll in her hand. She gazed emotionlessly at who was in the room and stood silently, motionless.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 7:20 pm

Pinna remained silent, gazing at the person without any expression on her face. Pinna squeezed her doll in her hands, which caused it to make a sound something like a squeak. She remained motionless otherwise, simply standing in the middle of the floor and gazing. It seemed as though the light and its song had no effect on her, for she did not even blink nor wince at it -- only stared.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Pinna did not respond at all, not even with motion. She was completely still, gazing into the light and at the person who created it. It seemed like she had no intention of speaking at all. The doll, however, started to speak coherent sentences, first saying, "We're not really looking for anything or anyone. Just walking around this dump." The doll snickered, wriggling around for a moment or two. "You can make yourself useful by telling us who you are, though. Not like we care." Pinna squeezed the doll very hard, causing it to squeak in pain. "I-I mean, an introduction would be nice, right...?" The doll could be seen visibly sweating.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 7:46 pm

Pinna stayed her silence, moving only to turn her head slightly and slowly to the loud person that walked in. Pinna's emotionless facial expression did not change, nor did her otherwise motionless body. She continued standing in the middle of the floor, turning her head back to Cammy. The doll spoke, "Nyeh~! We don't care~! We're not telling you who we are~!" Pinna squeezed the doll again, which looked physically unhappy. "... My name is too great for you to comprehend, so just call me Doom. And this is Pinna, my owner. I'm a supercomputer and she is a Psion from the planet Horrideth." Doom seemed almost in a panic when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Pinna completely ignored everyone except for the one that tugged on her short dress, which got her immediate attention. Finally, Pinna spoke. "Yes?" she questioned very softly and without feeling. Doom, on the other hand, began to be quite the chatterbox, as he normally was. "How dare you accuse my lovely Pinna of hurting me! Pain is love!" The doll actively snubbed the eyepatched person and went on to talk to Cammy some more. "Hey, I am definitely in control of myself, but Pinna's like, in ultimate control. Without Pinna, I am nothing," the supercomputer toy spoke. Pinna stretched the doll slightly, for it was somehow elastic, though it was a plushie.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Pinna nodded her head to Aravena slowly, her soulless eyes suddenly glowing with psionic power. The pendant around her neck also began to glow as well as the white teddy bear. Using her psychic power, Pinna brought the teddy bear to life, giving it a voice. "Hello, Aravena!" the teddy would say. It would be that way until Pinna stopped using her psychic power. Doom, who was rather nosy, poked into the conversation between the two women and said suggestively, "Ooo, you two should get a room before you make the rest of us sick. Hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:33 pm

Pinna continued to feed her psychic power into the bear called Miwa. The bear would hug and cuddle Aravena sweetly as Pinna stood by and remained emotionless. Finally, however, she went to sit down, placing Doom in her lap. Doom said, "Uh, well, when two people have disgusting thoughts about each other publicly, when other people can see and they act on it, it makes them sick!" The supercomputer doll had an answer for everything, and a smart mouth to boot. Fortunately, the young Aravena didn't seem to be able to notice his mean streak. Pinna would keep him in line, though, and he would be silenced if Pinna ever truly wished for him to be.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:57 pm

Pinna drank the tea as if it had no temperature, sipping without expression despite the heat. Doom planted his face into the teacup, since he wasn't exactly as autonomous as he seemed; his mobility was limited, and he could not walk at all. Still, somehow, the tea was absorbed into the fibers of his elastic plush fabric, simulating drinking. Pinna kept her hands wrapped around her shins, looking rather reserved, and picked up a brownie with her psychic power. She nommed on it once or twice very cutely, but also very sharply, her facial expression returning to emotionless after every bite. "Thank you..." Pinna said very softly, almost inaudibly. She would have the two dolls play with each other, allowing Doom motion with her psychic power.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Pinna also watched the dolls, using most of her focus to cause them to be animated. Doom said, "Oh, what fun I am having...! This is just the most... Delightful... Pleasant... Experience... Ever..." His cynical sarcasm was strained by Pinna's psychic power, and he would be forced to dance with Miwa for the entertainment of Pinna and Aravena. Pinna smiled slightly again, seeming to enjoy Doom's suffering... Or, perhaps she was enjoying playing with someone? Who knows, with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 9:13 pm

Pinna turned her head slowly to face Aravena, still smiling only slightly. "You are welcome..." Doom, however, was not having such a good time. "Uh, as riveting as this is... How long do I have to be dancing?" Doom found the act of being so nice and pleasant personally sickening, as he was a twisted little dolly that took joy in saying mean things to others and making them feel bad. He was out of his element here, and he knew that only Pinna could release him. But she seemed content with her time spent with this young girl, so Doom stilled his tongue. Miwa would walk up to Aravena after dancing with Doom and hopped on top of her, cuddling her gently. Pinna only watched, silently and motionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Pinna seemed to have no interest in what Aravena was saying. Her smile faded. Pinna was not one to be emotional nor to involve herself too much in the emotions of others. She was a secluded independent that thrived on solidarity with Doom. Doom, however, did sometimes speak for Pinna, and he said to Aravena after being withdrawn psychically back into Pinna's hands, "You're an alien, as well? What are you, lost? You don't belong here." That was Doom's way of consoling her, since Pinna didn't. It wasn't beyond her, it just wasn't like her to do so, even for children. "Where are you from, anyway?" Doom asked. "Our home planet is called Horrideth."
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 7:57 pm

Pinna walked outside from the interior, still inspecting the Rainbow Bay for her own personal interest... Though the expressionless face she donned did not portray such interest, nor any interest at all. She held her doll in her hand and stood away from the table, gazing at the two speaking, completely emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Pinna didn't bother speaking and only continued to observe the other two as they continued with their conversation. Her pitch black eyes were soulless and piercing, as if she were staring into them and not at them. She mentally took note of the head nod and understood that her presence was known. Still, she remained motionless and silent, holding her plushie in hand.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 8:50 pm

Pinna made no form of communication with the two even after being addressed directly now. She just stood by silently, bearing no real interest in any of the delicacies that were around. She seemed to be extremely intently focused on the two of them, yet refused to move or speak. Finally, she squeezed her plushie and it spoke. "... Yeah, we don't want that crap." She squeezed it more tightly, and it spoke again, this time more timidly. "... This is Pinna and I am Doom. She is a Psion from planet Horrideth and I am a supercomputer embedded within a plush toy." Once introductions were finished, they returned to their eerie, foreboding silence.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:12 pm

Pinna's facial expression remained stagnant. This time, she did not squeeze Doom, but he began to speak all on his own. "Well, if it isn't clear, Pinna doesn't DO conversations. I'm just here to basically tell you that, since you're not psychic, like she is... Or a badass supercomputer that knows everything." The smart mouthed doll wriggled minimally in Pinna's hands in almost a taunting manner, making taunting noises before being silenced by a simple squeeze. Pinna's eyes bore a terrible force to them that would make anyone uncomfortable and literally feel them penetrating the psyche. Pinna stood there silently.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:44 pm

Pinna finally spoke up, and rather swiftly, at that. "I have several Psion sisters," she said with no emotion, but a lot of direct force, "And I selected Doom as my companion myself." From there, she said no more words, as if going catatonic. Doom laughed and said, "See? Pinna loves me~! And I love Pinna~! We're the perfect pair! Maybe you'd be more keen on it if you had a partner, too, huh?" Doom's eyes shifted ever so slightly, considering his mobility was minimal as a nearly inanimate object. "Unless that person is your partner? Or, what, you've got someone from your homeland and some tragic love story that goes with it?" Doom didn't stop there. "Yes, it is," he said very bluntly, before Pinna squeezed him hard and they both fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Pinna

Pinna

Dog

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:15 pm

Pinna let Doom speak. He was a supercomputer, so he was intelligent enough to comprehend an intellect trap when he processed one. Being so smart, he was also very cunning, and said sadistically, "I think that you're some lonely loser who cannot fathom the fullness of love, but also that your love interest has nothing to do with anything you're doing presently. Not that it matters,though. It looks like you couldn't get a lover if you tried! Like, you have the face of someone who eats burnt toast, and--" Suddenly, Pinna spoke. "That is enough." And they fell silent. Pinna, strangely, continued to speak. "Your personal affairs are of no interest to us. Doom is a cynical creature." Leaving it at that, Pinna fell silent again and stretched Doom out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next